Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Identifying Multibaggers
 The Equity Desk Forum :Market Strategies :Identifying Multibaggers
Message Icon Topic: The Equity Desk XI vs. The Indian Cricket XI(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 68 Next >>
kulman

Online Status: Offline
bullet Posted: 05/Oct/2006 at 8:43pm
Oh yes, I forgot to mention, that article is titled:
"MERA BHARAT MAHAAN"

Life can only be understood backwards—but it must be lived forwards
IP IP Logged
akash

bullet Posted: 05/Oct/2006 at 10:22pm
Dear Basantji,

Could you please tell me the exact levels at which I could enter Pantaloon Retail,Bharat Forge and Educomp Solutions. I find quaite a lot of value in Bharat forge and good growth prospects in Educomp and Panatloon Retail but have been quite late in identifying them and after reading your posts I have become more enthusistic about these stocks. So if could tell me exact levels at which I could eneter them for a period of 3 years.

Regards
Akash
Akash Bedi
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

bullet Posted: 05/Oct/2006 at 10:40pm
Hi. A very tough question. Generally I would advice you to buy 35%- 50% of your desired quantity at the current market price and wait for the market to correct. This is the best option that I can think of today because these stocks have really run up and in case you intend to do a staggered buying for the balance portion buy some at each dip. Bharat Forge is not that volatile so you could contemplate taking a larger exposure there upfront..
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
kulman

bullet Posted: 11/Oct/2006 at 11:53am
Read this interesting news:

Arab investors do not invest in stocks of companies dealing in alcohol, conventional financial services (banking and insurance), entertainment (cinemas and hotels), tobacco, pork, Defence and weapons.
Cash-rich partnership firms and public limited companies in the Arab world are planning to land on Indian shores shortly. Most of them are waiting for the month of Ramadan to be over before flooding the Indian markets with "billions of petrodollars"
According to market analysts, stocks of oil marketing companies, cement, textiles, automobiles and pharmaceuticals would be among the best of Shariat stock picks.
-----------------------------
So one would have Shariat-XI team.....
Life can only be understood backwards—but it must be lived forwards
IP IP Logged
BubbleVision

bullet Posted: 12/Oct/2006 at 12:37pm
Kulman  - hopefully that "PetroDollars", which are being unable to stop the slide in the Crude, would not turn Indian Markets into a market of their type witnissed earlier in the year.

I saw an Advertisement of "Tudawal Stock Exchange" (Saudi Arabia) in the "Global Markets" magazine, asking investors to come and invest. The stock market has slipped 50% since then even as the Saudi price has assured the investors of a Loss Protection to the amount of $75,000 per year.
You can't make money if you are unwilling to lose...It's like willing to breathe in but not willing to breathe out. -- ED SEYKOTA ....Read Disclaimer!
IP IP Logged
catchsudipto

bullet Posted: 14/Oct/2006 at 4:37pm
Dear Sir,

I am going to sell my mutual fund and some insurance  and want to put that money in the some stocks. Sir i really need your HELP in this matter.
As I am new to the stock market and maybe baised to some stock or management i can not make up my mind and I really  need your help. i have decided  a list of 4 stocks in which i want to invest.

1. Financial technology
2. pantaloon
3. tv-18
4. educomp.

As money is not huze, so i can at most aford to buy 2 of the above list.

According to u which is going to be the best buy of the above list. I already have some positions in all of them. I want to keep the stock for alteadt 3 yrs. It will be a great help if U can arrange the above stock in your preferance for next 3 yrs so that i can change the weightage in my portfolio accordingly.

Thanks Sir

Make your Life as simple as possible.
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

bullet Posted: 14/Oct/2006 at 6:03pm
At current prices this is how I would go about them:
3) Educomp and Financial Technologies   (cannot list these two)
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
India_Bull

bullet Posted: 22/Oct/2006 at 11:13pm

Hi Basantji,

Could you include Indiabull as an extra player in your team.... Very interesting company on a very high growth path.

Your views?
India_Bull forever Bull !
www.kapilcomedynights.com
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 68 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version