Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Build careers in Finance
 The Equity Desk Forum :Careers :Build careers in Finance
Message Icon Topic: Green destiny Post Reply Post New Topic
yuguhun7t

Online Status: Offline
Quote yuguhun7t Replybullet Topic: Green destiny
    Posted: 03/Jun/2016 at 5:23pm
“Don’t like.”
“That’s right.”
“You really been dark magnetic fog is? I know dysentery, you have you been to the description of the people,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, have not been to, certainly can not say so clear intuitive. Dark magnetic fog in, what dysentery? As far as I know, in the dark of the magnetic dysentery, seems to have many wonderful things, like,… and does life?”
Et s & # 232 face; A change, but in the heart suddenly a surprised, eyes flash different light and pass.
“You seem to be dark magnetic fog dysentery some understanding?”
“Not me,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2016, is my family, some of the fathers know something about dark magnetic fog of dysentery things.” Silver fai sink y & # 237; N once, just said: “we silver sharks, in areas of the family of sky below, and the dark magnetic fog, it is to be in heaven dysentery sea to the east. Well, the sea, we in the family silver sharks from dark magnetic fog family of dysentery recently, we silver shark race’s predecessor, also been there some, but most of it in one m & # 237; lost, also have to return to, but it’s hard to say the inside of the clear. Only a predecessor, in the dark magnetic fog of dysentery met humans, from that human mouth, know something about the magic of there. Some of them does life!”
“You know the role of stock to life?” Surprise up above.
“Let the god of creation of the triple day practitioners, have great probability entering the true god environment, reduce the possibility of failure x & # 236; ng and dangerous x & # 236; ng!” Silver fai eyes fire and light drink a way: “I think any general practitioners, if god side of life heard does this kind of thing, I won’t forget. If there is this kind of thing in hand, I think that anger l & # 224; ng should be directly retreats, to try to impact the true god environment, ha ha, what a pity, this kind of thing elusive, nu l & # 224; ng although also know, but never dared to dream.”
Shizi slight movement in the heart.
“You in the dark, magnetic fog dysentery have heard this kind of things?” Silver fai eyes shining light, grinned smile, suddenly say: “I the fathers said, dark magnetic fog of original liquid, seems to life dysentery and a head of about 8 monster beast…. if I’m not mistaken, that word is a monster beast should head carrion monster worms, also don’t know is that so?”
Shizi suddenly wrinkle up eyebrows.
He finally realized that silver fai why joined voluntarily, want to
Drought city.
YangZhuo associate of the sea from here people mouth, and learned that has happened at silverstone that a war.
He finally sure really going to waste albitite ancient graveyard of the dragon.
“Father, really let the ZouYueFeng albitite, SiTuJie injured? Still look off? So escape?”
Yang both look j ? move, exciting asked.
Some family xi ? o generation, a face is red, as if they are leading roles.
“Well, the sea on the other side of the family, says so. There are a  lot of people at silverstone sea, see the battle. After this war, a lot of people to waste the city, all very well-behaved, treat our family,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, each one carefully up. Also honour”
“Above the xi ? o son, it is to let a person can’t believe ah, ha ha, I know he will not loyal. You see, this just days? He came again, at silverstone group, so many people have seen the sea.” Yang both laugh.
“Don’t happy too early, he this time is to go to waste the cemetery of ancient dragon, ah, I be silly!”
“I think he will be fine.” LiFengEr beautiful eyes shine, “don’t know why, I think on him with the infinite possible x & # 236; ng, if others go to the ancient dragon cemetery waste, I feel sure will die. But if it is to say that I think albitite will be different.”
“I think so, too.” Yang laughed, too.
Family xi ? o a generation, through a series of the surprise given albitite after, all of above has a very blind trust.
“Oh, how would you know.” YangZhuo wry smile.
……
Sky below sea, colorful coral stone.
Four word comes down slowly figure, in the SiTuJie, ZouYueFeng side settles, dignified expression.
“Sweet chiam.” CaoZhiLan charming shout a, “you can be.”
Green destiny, days, huang, GuXiao all four god practitioners, get the message after, temporarily put down endless sea of conflict, but to come to the bottom of the sea.
“You also eat his bitterness?” GuXiao LengLi look, see the six mbt toma de a person, the eyes a change.
& n
BSP; SiTuJie six wry smile nod.
“Is it really so bad?” GuXiao see SiTuJie, then at the lookout green destiny, days, huang, frowning deeply wrinkled up, “we need to LaoShiDongZhong like this?”
“This time if not away with him, afraid that no chance.” SiTuJie shook his head a sigh, “that xi ? o son not fear god, and the general attack hurt the ability of knowledge, the invasion of god in its territory and a day now do not know what power by, that he can burst insolently s & # 232; the god of creation of the double day practitioners to breath. In addition, he also had a head of tem monster beast, a peculiar golden head of the monster beast, very difficult to deal with.”
“Just a year, and he has such big growth?” Days after incense c**** forced van face, “when the world war one, we’ll some much, he the more severe, so it is hard.”
“Otherwise, we will not send you to come over.” ZouYueFeng and up.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version