Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Announcements
 The Equity Desk Forum :Welcome- Have you registered on our mailing list? :Announcements
Message Icon Topic: Congratulations to Mr. Bubblevision! Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 5 Next >>
TEAM-EQUITYDESK
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote TEAM-EQUITYDESK Replybullet Topic: Congratulations to Mr. Bubblevision!
    Posted: 14/Sep/2006 at 1:35pm
Dear Mr. Bubblevision

Congratulations on having become a Senior member at the forum of www.theequitydesk.com. You have posted over 100 messages. The Equity Desk Index seems to have hit the psychological target of 100 for you. Hope you do not find a resistance and take it as a fresh multiyear break out.

On the forum you have been providing us with data and news from the various parts of the globe.Whether it was the oil discovery at Mexico or the Japanese indices you have been our foreign office or rather can we say the "Global Vision".

We look forward to your active participation in the times to come.  Keep sending in those messages.

Regards,

TEAMEQUITYDESK

Edited by TEAM-EQUITYDESK - 14/Sep/2006 at 1:38pm
IP IP Logged
reetesh

Quote reetesh Replybullet Posted: 14/Sep/2006 at 2:16pm

Mr. Bubblevision, Congratulations and thanks for clear vision.

Regards,
Reetesh.
When going gets tough, that’s when tough (people) gets going.
IP IP Logged
Equity Buff

Quote Equity Buff Replybullet Posted: 14/Sep/2006 at 2:19pm
Bubblevision,

Congratulations.

Rgds
Equity Buff
IP IP Logged
prosperity

Quote prosperity Replybullet Posted: 14/Sep/2006 at 2:45pm
CONGRATULATIONS.... I have lots to learn from you on currencies, interest rates, economics and much much more .....

Looking forward to enriching sharing !

Take time to feel good about yourself

IP IP Logged
kulman

Quote kulman Replybullet Posted: 14/Sep/2006 at 4:11pm
Hearty congratulations!!

BubbleVision, you have been giving us your very readable global trading perspective. Wish you all the best luck in your career!!

Let me end this posting with "Cinderella-party" analogy devised by Warren Buffet:

Speculation is most dangerous when it looks easiest. The line separating investment and speculation, which is never bright and clear, becomes blurred still further when most market participants have recently enjoyed triumphs. Nothing sedates rationality like large doses of effortless money. After a heady experience of that kind, normally sensible people drift into behavior akin to that of Cinderella at the ball. They know that overstaying the festivities --that is, continuing to speculate in companies that have gigantic valuations relative to the cash they are likely to generate in the future-- will eventually bring on pumpkins and mice. But they nevertheless hate to miss a single minute of what is one helluva party. Therefore, the giddy participants all plan to leave just seconds before midnight. There’s a problem, though: They are dancing in a room in which the clocks have no hands.

Edited by kulman - 14/Sep/2006 at 4:14pm
Life can only be understood backwards—but it must be lived forwards
IP IP Logged
BubbleVision

Quote BubbleVision Replybullet Posted: 14/Sep/2006 at 7:30pm
Thank You all guys
I had to be a Tortoise, and it just had to be me.. as always...
Hoping that i have made a little contribution to the overall knowledge which is present on the forum.

Here is an interesting one....

The twists and turns in life can lead us to interesting places. (this is one such place)

Edited by BubbleVision - 14/Sep/2006 at 7:32pm
You can't make money if you are unwilling to lose...It's like willing to breathe in but not willing to breathe out. -- ED SEYKOTA ....Read Disclaimer!
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 18/Dec/2006 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by BubbleVision

Guys ... I have updated my Resume with the Award which I was given yesterday... "2006 Time Magazine person of the year."

This Award came as a surprise as I did not even knew that I was in the race for the Award.

Congratulations!!!This is absolutely stunning news. At first thought I was also surprised but what a wondrful achievement. Please tell us more about it.

Edited by basant - 18/Dec/2006 at 12:30pm
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
BubbleVision

Quote BubbleVision Replybullet Posted: 18/Dec/2006 at 12:41pm
Time Magazine.... which in its year end issue ... names a person for the year.
Now in 2006 It has decided that 2006 Person of the year is "You - Yes, you. You control the Information Age."

So, since you includes "Me" I have decided to update my Resume.

Click www.time.com/time for more information.

This "You" reffers to everyone who feels he deserves an Award.

Edited by BubbleVision - 18/Dec/2006 at 12:43pm
You can't make money if you are unwilling to lose...It's like willing to breathe in but not willing to breathe out. -- ED SEYKOTA ....Read Disclaimer!
IP IP Logged
Page  of 5 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version