Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Suggestions / Feedback
 The Equity Desk Forum :Welcome- Have you registered on our mailing list? :Suggestions / Feedback
Message Icon Topic: LK Advani for PM ??? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 33 Next >>
vishu013
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote vishu013 Replybullet Posted: 17/Apr/2009 at 2:23pm
Even if you individually dont mind congress, it is dangerous to vote for them, b'cuz the mulayams, the lalus, the madanis, etc are also likely to go with congress. I think under current circumstances, overall the BJP is the best alternative with its overall sound policies.
IP IP Logged
Groupie
Groupie

Quote 1234 Replybullet Posted: 17/Apr/2009 at 3:13pm
countries like the US, northern Ireland, South Africa, and Malaysia, have developed legal and affirmative action policies for minority groups not only for labour markets,  in Malaysia, the affirmative action policy is also extended to agriculture land and capital market.

agricultural land, capital, and other markets. The US, for instance, has extended affirmative action policy to

education, and government contracts for construction and purchases of goods from minority businesses.

While in Malaysia, the reservation policy is also extended to agriculture land and capital market
 so what is wrong if we implement it fer sc st and backward people.

Edited by 1234 - 17/Apr/2009 at 3:18pm
IP IP Logged
BGKGURU

Quote BGKGURU Replybullet Posted: 17/Apr/2009 at 5:17pm
breaking news= kasab is laughing and mumbaikar are crying.

since pota is not applicable,kasab retracts from his statement. thanks to congress.many thanks for your help to kasab and afjal. 
Respect the Markets and do MAKE mistakes, but see to it that you can afford to stay in the markets even after the mistake-RJ
IP IP Logged
gwhunting

Quote gwhunting Replybullet Posted: 17/Apr/2009 at 8:24pm
The thing with politics right now is that I dont agree with any of them. They are ALL bunch of crooks trying to make money or power. They of course dont care about people of India. Do you think Advanis and Modis would care if they couldnt use Kasab issue for political gains? Gujarat has had its share of terrorist attacks as well, where was Modi then? So in short, to hell with em all, I say.

Just vote for someone who wont f*&k up the good thing we have going on, ie. no CPMs, or BSPs, or Mulayams. And thats about best we can do until we have education revolution and issues start to matter rather than, Gudiya, Budhiya talks.

Politics is so rubbish.
IP IP Logged
catcall

Quote catcall Replybullet Posted: 17/Apr/2009 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by gwhunting

Just vote for someone who wont f*&k up the good thing we have going on, ie. no CPMs, or BSPs, or Mulayams.

A government without CPM and BSP and Mulayam?????  In this case a BJP led government is your ony hope!Smile
There are two times in a man's life when he should not speculate-when he can't afford it and when he can-Happy investing!
IP IP Logged
BGKGURU

Quote BGKGURU Replybullet Posted: 17/Apr/2009 at 8:52pm
we had various attacks in last many years ,who cought terrorist can u tell me? when guj police  caught then we got culprits of delhi and rajasthan and you are asking what modi is doing? do u want that nobody talks abt terror and terrorist can kill us when they want nobody talk abt that do u want that?people were crying so much after 26/11,where are those people can they come again n again, but political parties can  ask question everytime so we can work against otherwise when terroristr wioll kill us nobody knows? pawar is saying that how muslim can attack masjid area? i m asking him and all then how attacks are going in pakistani masjid? did we are doing that. we have seen peace in atal bihari gov in kashmir,why they do it if they want to politicise everything? who is supporting madani who kill many people in coimbatore? if you think politicians are bed then plz come forward don't critise them country can't run in vaccum. if you think only bjp is using then why vilasrao went in house of our hero,why he went taj mahal for film scrip. Why he and shivraj are important leader in sonia' house why?????? why sonia cann't ignore them why??????? 
Respect the Markets and do MAKE mistakes, but see to it that you can afford to stay in the markets even after the mistake-RJ
IP IP Logged
BGKGURU

Quote BGKGURU Replybullet Posted: 17/Apr/2009 at 8:55pm
nda govt without bsp is looking difficult because people don't understand that stabilty is most important. they don't have any problem with left but have problem with bjp. 
IP IP Logged
gwhunting

Quote gwhunting Replybullet Posted: 17/Apr/2009 at 9:57pm
@BKGURU: Well, that didnt make any sense. And I for one cant answer for Mrs. Gandhi nor can I answer for Pawar. And I am not saying they are good. I am saying they are ALL EQUALLY BAD.

And no one is saying that we shouldnt ask questions duh. But there are priorities here. Terror issue to might not have as much priority as you might have and vice versa. I just think that India cant stop terror attacks directly ie. Increasing Police force and stuff. Do you realize how EASY it is to plant a bomb in India? The security is a total joke my friend, and I believe that economical growth with educational growth is the way to tame the terrorism from its root.

Oh and Modi didnt catch those terrorists, police did and not only Gujarat police. It was a collaborative effort.

Also, I had like to point out that terrorism might seem like a real problem because its sensationalit, but far more people die from other causes than terrorism.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 33 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version