Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Identifying Multibaggers
 The Equity Desk Forum :Market Strategies :Identifying Multibaggers
Message Icon Topic: The Equity Desk - Report card Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
omshivaya

Online Status: Offline
Quote omshivaya Replybullet Posted: 04/Nov/2006 at 1:49pm
Well Harsh, the best person to answer that would be Basant ji. In my humble opinion, RCOVL rolling out IPTV successfully will be a key theme. It should grow @35% or above CAGR for the next 3-4 years I think.

PS: If it is not, it and my post would be moved to the right place.
The most important quality for an investor is temperament,not intellect.A temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd nor against it
IP IP Logged
India_Bull

Quote India_Bull Replybullet Posted: 06/Nov/2006 at 6:16pm

Hello Basantji,

Any idea or has anyone dône some work on RJ portfolio,for this quarter , any changes?

India_Bull forever Bull !
www.kapilcomedynights.com
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 06/Nov/2006 at 9:04pm
All stock holdings  are not out so just waiting. He is reducing Tv Today though!
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
vijinat

Quote vijinat Replybullet Posted: 18/Nov/2006 at 9:26pm
I saw  today a report in Financial Express,stating that  R J's portfolio is valued at Rs. 1341 crores. Though the report mentions that more than 33% of the stocks in his  portfolio have underperformed Sensex in the last six months, no break up details are available about the holdings, the stocks which he had added or exited etc. Basantji, r u in a position to get these details? 
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 18/Nov/2006 at 9:39pm

Would do that as soon as all the holdings are updates.

'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
Bobby
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Bobby Replybullet Posted: 22/Nov/2006 at 10:17am
lloyd electric has gone up around 20% in last week(from 130 to 156 today).Thanks Basantji for your valuable picks.
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 22/Nov/2006 at 10:39am

You are welcome.Let us hope that this forum helps one and all in creating wealth. The best thing about one person sharing his ideas with another is that the other person's gains is not his loss. For instance had you advised me to buy and hold Infosys in 1995 it would have not been your loss but still I would have gained.

I tell people that this market is like the River that flows alongside our house. If you take a bucket full of water then I could also take one without disturbing your demand.
IP IP Logged
BubbleVision

Quote BubbleVision Replybullet Posted: 23/Nov/2006 at 12:47pm
I tell people that this market is like the River that flows alongside our house. If you take a bucket full of water then I could also take one without disturbing your demand.
---------------

BasantJi... another great entry from my recommendation (to Kulman) into the "The Basant Way"....This will be in the chapter called ... "The power of sharing".
You can't make money if you are unwilling to lose...It's like willing to breathe in but not willing to breathe out. -- ED SEYKOTA ....Read Disclaimer!
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version