Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Equity Valuation Techniques
 The Equity Desk Forum :Market Strategies :Equity Valuation Techniques
Message Icon Topic: Market cap to Sales Ratio - An insight Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Vivek Sukhani

Online Status: Offline
Quote Vivek Sukhani Replybullet Posted: 27/Feb/2008 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by kulman

Originally posted by Vivek Sukhani

Thats much much better.....wahi mein soch raha tha that Kulman Sir talking about such silly things as P/E etc etc.....

Thanks for clarification.....

The last time I talked about PE was while asking directions to the loo in a restaurant.

And that must be a long long time back.....for, to expect a middle aged man to ask anyone, where is the place I can use to pe(e), is horribly melodramatic......

Kulman Sir, sorry to make you feel like a middle aged man through this post..... 
IP IP Logged
kulman

Quote kulman Replybullet Posted: 27/Feb/2008 at 10:40pm

Kulman Sir, sorry to make you feel like a middle aged man through this post..... 

No problem Vivek bhai. Today is your day.

But let me warn you with dire consequences....

If you try to pull a fast one one me.....

I will.....

......I'm warning you.....

I will.....

....ask IDBI to send Ms Mukadam to meet Albert David, Ultramarine, Kabra Extru, Foseco.......

Life can only be understood backwards—but it must be lived forwards
IP IP Logged
Vivek Sukhani

Quote Vivek Sukhani Replybullet Posted: 27/Feb/2008 at 8:13am
Originally posted by kulman

No problem Vivek bhai. Today is your day.

But let me warn you with dire consequences....

If you try to pull a fast one one me.....

I will.....

......I'm warning you.....

I will.....

....ask IDBI to send Ms Mukadam to meet Albert David, Ultramarine, Kabra Extru, Foseco.......

For a moment, I got the shudder of my life.......but then I will be only happy if the woman casts her spell on the stock prices. As I have always indicated, with all the companies you have named here, I am more interested in their stock prices drifting down.......so actually, sending that  woman will be actually a blessing in disguise......!!!!!!

Amen, God Bless you Old Man!!!!

P.S-this time I am calling you Old Man to infuriate you enough to ask IDBI to send that fat ugly woman to all the companies mentioned there.....in the mean time, do me a favor to inform me about when the woman will be actually meeting the companies mentioned there, so that I can start trying my hand at shortselling IDBI.

Edited by Vivek Sukhani - 27/Feb/2008 at 9:18am
IP IP Logged
vijinat

Quote vijinat Replybullet Posted: 27/Feb/2008 at 8:48am
[/QUOTE]

For a moment, I got the shudder of my life.......but then I will be only happy if the fat ugly woman casts her spell on the stock prices. As I have always indicated, with all the companies you have named here, I am more interested in their stock prices drifting down.......so actually, sending that fat ugly woman will be actually a blessing in disguise......!!!!!!

Amen, God Bless you Old Man!!!!

P.S-this time I am calling you Old Man to infuriate you enough to ask IDBI to send that fat ugly woman to all the companies mentioned there.....in the mean time, do me a favor to inform me about when the fat ugly woman will be actually meeting the companies mentioned there, so that I can start trying my hand at shortselling IDBI.
[/QUOTE]

After seeing the most uncharitable, unwarranted and personal attack on the physical personality of an analyst by Vivek Sukhani,  I am eager to see his handsome face in TED. Will he publish it please? 
IP IP Logged
Vivek Sukhani

Quote Vivek Sukhani Replybullet Posted: 27/Feb/2008 at 9:17am
permission denied......

However, will reply to your word by word adjective that you have used for my 'attack'......

uncharitable: I am not into the business of charity in any case, to be doing charitable things......

unwarranted: thats for a responsible authority to decide......

personal: Although it may be socially unacceptable to call a bafoon a bafoon, but legally its acceptable.

However, I agree that the last few posts have no relevance with the overall topic. And hence they may be expunged keeping in mind the sanctity of the topic. As such, I will be editing my post as I believe the sanctity of the topic shall be kept intact.

Regards and thanks for reminding Vijinat Sir.....

Lets continue discusiing the topic in a proper frame.

IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 27/Feb/2008 at 10:44am
Vivek please edit those posts!
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
Vivek Sukhani

Quote Vivek Sukhani Replybullet Posted: 28/Feb/2008 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by basant

Vivek please edit those posts!

I edited them long time back.....I am unable to delete it. I think , keeping with the spirit of discussion, that post was definitely unwarranted, although I dont think attack is unwarranted. We will discuss the attack topic on the Pidilite's thread, if at all.

I will be glad if that post of mine is expunged.

Basant Sir, do we have a ban system, like the ICC does, three-match ban etc etc.....we can have 5 days ban, etc etc......to give this forum professional look, thats all..... And I will get the opportunity to set some records in being banned for the record number of days....!!!!

Edited by Vivek Sukhani - 28/Feb/2008 at 8:41pm
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 28/Feb/2008 at 9:47pm
The point that we understod that the joke extended itself a wee bit further is akin to a ban. Let us get down to what we know best - analysing stocks!!!
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version