Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Identifying Multibaggers
 The Equity Desk Forum :Market Strategies :Identifying Multibaggers
Message Icon Topic: TheEquity Desk Report card March 2010 Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 20/Apr/2010 at 8:36pm
I have no position in Yes since long.

'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
bijoy_ajj

Quote bijoy_ajj Replybullet Posted: 21/Apr/2010 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by go4lalit

This is welcome selection.

However one observation. Why didn't we included these stocks very early in the cycle. Zydus was sub 100/200 levels for long time. Hawkins was also first discussed sub 100 and we included in TED list after it became 5 bagger. Are we waiting for things to become more clearer and miss out the early change signals.

Still these are good stocks which can give reasonable returns. But the cream is already out, which could have made multi baggers.

I think go4lalit hit upon some thing very important with his question!!!...
IP IP Logged
bijoy_ajj

Quote bijoy_ajj Replybullet Posted: 29/Apr/2010 at 11:27pm
Basantji,

zydess P/E is 44.45 Shocked...... Market is already valuing it so high... I know you dont like hearing this but can't hold back frm asking this ..."Isn't it on a higher valuation right now??

Again do you have position in voltas ?.. Was there any bad news which promted voltas to be pegged back for some time now???Exclamation
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 29/Apr/2010 at 11:39pm
I do not own Voltas. About Zydus I will quote an old line which is a favourite of mine and applies to Titan as well. ' Stocks can go higher then we think and lower then we fear'. I am afraid it means nothing but that is the closest explanation I can give.
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
bijoy_ajj

Quote bijoy_ajj Replybullet Posted: 30/Apr/2010 at 2:57pm
Go for it yaar.. post a thread once your up with the list.. Thanks for the initiative Smile

Originally posted by deepakshenoy

If you like I can build an excel sheet of this. Am assuming IDFC is the first to get retired?
IP IP Logged
dipankar66

Quote dipankar66 Replybullet Posted: 03/May/2010 at 3:07pm
Check the equity!
DD
IP IP Logged
bijoy_ajj

Quote bijoy_ajj Replybullet Posted: 03/May/2010 at 12:38pm
Basantji,

Do you av zydus in your portfolio?..

Originally posted by basant

I do not own Voltas. About Zydus I will quote an old line which is a favourite of mine and applies to Titan as well. ' Stocks can go higher then we think and lower then we fear'. I am afraid it means nothing but that is the closest explanation I can give.
IP IP Logged
BharatBulls

Quote BharatBulls Replybullet Posted: 16/May/2010 at 2:26pm
Zydus at 390+ is too expensive. Neutraceutical companies go at 4 times sales. so AMrket cap for the company should be aroun 1000 crore instead of 1500 crores currently.

Huge investments are required in A&P to sustain the brand market share.

Any significant Upsides from these level possible only if the company is able to exponentially increase sales without significant increase in expenses. This would translate in to exponential increase in profits.

I would rather invest in the price range of 250-300 at which price the stock would be fairly valued

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version