Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Personal Finance - Startegies
 The Equity Desk Forum :Personal Finance & Lifestyle-Strategies & problems :Personal Finance - Startegies
Message Icon Topic: Financial Planning and Investing Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
Ashutosh

Online Status: Offline
Quote Ashutosh Replybullet Posted: 06/Jun/2009 at 4:21pm
Also,

Sports infrastructure is very limited here and this is the reason why our country dosn't perform well in olympics....Most of the time education is given highest priority. I am thinking of opening sports club in long run.....

when i was in beijing , i found that there sports infrastructure is abundant...they have sports universities...and clubs having 60 badminton courts.....there should be some company who should look into this infrastruture requirements of India .
My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best
IP IP Logged
leo2007

Quote leo2007 Replybullet Posted: 06/Jun/2009 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Ashutosh

Also,

Sports infrastructure is very limited here and this is the reason why our country dosn't perform well in olympics....Most of the time education is given highest priority. I am thinking of opening sports club in long run.....

when i was in beijing , i found that there sports infrastructure is abundant...they have sports universities...and clubs having 60 badminton courts.....there should be some company who should look into this infrastruture requirements of India .

Why not a sports complex where you can have allied business like  restaurant, health club, auditorium etc to generate addl. income.
IP IP Logged
Ashutosh

Quote Ashutosh Replybullet Posted: 07/Jun/2009 at 2:49pm
u need to have a big piece of land where you can have a couple of courts of different kinds and things which you mentioned .Buying that big piece of land itself is difficult and then there should be market(people should be interested in sports,etc.)for it where ever you are opening.
IP IP Logged
leo2007

Quote leo2007 Replybullet Posted: 07/Jun/2009 at 3:37pm
There will be demand for these facilities in cities as more and more people eating out, going to health clubs and auditiorium for exhibitions, seminars , marriages etc. But ofcourse, price of land is a deterrent. 
IP IP Logged
PKB2000

Quote PKB2000 Replybullet Posted: 08/Jun/2009 at 9:22pm

Also,

I am not sure how to go ahead in these type of projects in terms of taking lease of lands / utilising them with proper cordination.
But two of my well wishers are asking constantly to think on this type of projects with the condition to provide all necessary help including local corporates / municiplaities/ school colleges. There are lands for sports but not properly developed. There are places to play but not equipped with infrastucture. We need proper sport infrastruture and work sportingly. Good idea indeed.

"GITA PATH APPEKHSHA FOOTBALL KHELILE TOMRA SARGER ADHIKATARA SOMIPOBORTY HOIBE-SWAMI VIVEKANANDA"

I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso
IP IP Logged
Ashutosh

Quote Ashutosh Replybullet Posted: 08/Jun/2009 at 1:35am
deleted

Edited by Ashutosh - 08/Jun/2009 at 1:50am
IP IP Logged
Ashutosh

Quote Ashutosh Replybullet Posted: 08/Jun/2009 at 1:37am
Originally posted by PKB2000

Also, Sports infrastructure is very limited here and this is the reason why our country dosn't perform well in olympics....Most of the time education is given highest priority. I am thinking of opening sports club in long run..... when i was in beijing , i found that there sports infrastructure is abundant...they have sports universities...and clubs having 60 badminton courts.....there should be some company who should look into this infrastruture requirements of India .

I am not sure how to go ahead in these type of projects in terms of taking lease of lands / utilising them with proper cordination.

But two of my well wishers are asking constantly to think on this type of projects with the condition to provide all necessary help including local corporates / municiplaities/ school colleges. There are lands for sports but not properly developed. There are places to play but not equipped with infrastucture. We need proper sport infrastruture and work sportingly. Good idea indeed.

"GITA PATH APPEKHSHA FOOTBALL KHELILE TOMRA SARGER ADHIKATARA SOMIPOBORTY HOIBE-SWAMI VIVEKANANDA"

Hello PKB Ji,

why do u need to take lease .By now you can directly buy a land where ever you want to and set up something like that.

Its nice that you have people around who are planning to help you.I literally have nobody to approach to.
Probably you can think over it .
It will help India as well and also you will be one of those Kushalpal Singh of DLF sponsoring IPL-10

It should be like chain of sports centers in all tier-1 and tier-2 cities
IP IP Logged
PKB2000

Quote PKB2000 Replybullet Posted: 09/Jun/2009 at 1:34am

Nowadays I do not watch IPL etc.

I think land cost of Pune is such that I can afford not more than 3000-6000 sq ft land at the moment.
I am really busy and entertain myself in stock market.
If I get some time or rather I forced to do something of my own I will first complete my website that I am thinking past two years.
Thereafter if at all my well wishers still want to give me the responsibility of some sporting projects I certianly will think of it.
But at the moment I am fully happy with what I am doing from home and to stay with my family.
I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version