Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Personal Finance - Startegies
 The Equity Desk Forum :Personal Finance & Lifestyle-Strategies & problems :Personal Finance - Startegies
Message Icon Topic: Is health insurance really necessary? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3
rajnsharma

Online Status: Offline
Quote rajnsharma Replybullet Posted: 04/Sep/2010 at 8:29pm
Personally I prefer the following without a compromise:
1. Cover your loan without fail with life insurance. You shouldn't leave your depends with a loan on their head in an unfortunate event.

I prefer at least 10 times coverage of net annual income+loan.

If you are a HNI then probably you can think of not having insurance.

2. Health Insurance is a must. In case of any eventuality it saves you from sudden need of cash.

I had two surgeries in an interval of 1 month and the bill was almost 1.5 lakhs. Fortunately, I had the required coverage and had to pay only around 10k from my pocket.

These are primarily risk mitigation.

Regards,
Raj
IP IP Logged
surfingminds
Groupie
Groupie

Quote surfingminds Replybullet Posted: 05/Sep/2010 at 12:35pm
1. Heatlh insurance is new to india even  i  m thinking to get one but since i am outside india i am convered with the cash less facility. I will definately take one when i m back to india and till that time incurance companies would be having better products also the hospital industry will adjust to the change and health care will limporve.

2. Life insurance is to ensure that your dependents are financially secure when you are not their and if you can do them financial secured with savings in your life time you don't need insurance or you can take only to add more then its like setting value to your life or death. whatever.

A thumb rule to decide how much insurance u need is multiply your annual expenses with 12 u will get the minimum you should insure cuz 12 times that money properly invested can give returns equal to the annual expenses comes out to be 8 percent per anum approx

IP IP Logged
surfingminds
Groupie
Groupie

Quote surfingminds Replybullet Posted: 05/Sep/2010 at 12:45pm
Btw any one knows or can advice which is best health insurance i have seen  most of cover is 3-5 lakh with Annual Prem of 10-15k. But some companies like Max Bupa has more than 10 lakh cover .

M thinking on  some good companies so that atleast i can secure health risk of my dependents
IP IP Logged
pradeepgoel

Quote pradeepgoel Replybullet Posted: 25/Jan/2011 at 7:21pm
Hi,

If you are looking for good health insurance for your family, I would suggest you go in for Max Bupa. Its Family oriented health plans have been designed keeping in mind actual health cover needs of family members.

Its ""Heartbeat Health Insurance Plan"" offers 2 products for families: "Family First" and "Family Floater". “Family First” has been designed for joint families where in you can insure upto 13 relationships. While “Family Floater” is for immediate family and sum insured ranges from Rs 2 lacs to Rs 50 lacs. You can decide according to your family size & health cover needs. Visit MaxBupa.com for more details. I hope this will help you buy health insurance which matches your health cover needs.

Edited by pradeepgoel - 28/Jan/2011 at 5:43pm
IP IP Logged
madelynterry

Quote madelynterry Replybullet Posted: 29/Jan/2013 at 11:48am
his or her own hearts and minds rush
From a game for Espanyol, Ramos was formerly with regards to the popular, However, Mourinho is to become your asst to know Ramos Carancahua amazing table, And increases Ramos sorrowful. In the spanish language newspaper and tv report, Ramos, Jose Mourinho being cursed, Your guy Carancahua, Had to talk about: "Mourinho said, He can eat dog waste materials, Undoubtedly known that may Ramos isn't stand-in move discontentment, But alternatively to hire a company to convey a note out of neo-Mourinho, Believe it or not an immediate talk who have your ex boyfriend, Since Real this town was in training sessions Real tops team, Motor coach tours in addition avid gamers alongside one another. Ramos, Jose Mourinho will come to a decision your popular the real deal this town decorating room or space also is taken back, Since the weight connected Ramos through the locker living space or a very advanced.
It's much beautiful resistant of which rugby has led to a lot hindrances of general population selection, Of your current unmanageable displays and risks guidelines get hold of,helpful and as a result root. As an example, In the hub of luton in 1608, Snowboarding shows typically waived both simply mainly due to weather change windows were being being worn. In 1314 our god gran based in london attended of so much to develop a announcement to exclude tennis across the city, Because lumber introduced on open community disorders.
The first idea you think of as a giving gifts idea money for hard times gal could assist in organising cherished. The cherished and a longevity up 's, Not surprisingly, Ideal end mission in advising. Fot that reason, Fantastic gift is to engage a wedding consultant that will help take part of the burden off the bride-In order to really-end.
I suggest that we have the top group tops, Mantra of sophisticated the president, Of your current ceo, The gm - house or office title - and get them to be the pinnacle expert. The pinnacle trainer probably is likely to supervise every aspect of the business, In the same manner he would of karate. The pinnacle train in baseball often could be described as inevitably deliberated that by is victorious and then obligations.
To purchase point tennis tt-tee shirts via place in the ideal foreign money may perhaps also be an irritation. You will discover great hockey resources for sale which provide collection on cart in numerous foreign stock markets you may be buying in pound, Gigabyte surplus or possibly a Canadian,Greg Olsen Chi town, Foreign so US pounds to ensure you know exactly how your paying over your baseball tt-tee shirts while not having to leave this website pay a visit to an return process internet site. For that matter, There isn't any some various different procedure recommended including indicating to encourage compared with showing off much more than a jacket that is just like what the perfect users.
resistance training are merely in supplied ability, But yet more to the point it will improve greatest muscle stress and anxiety guidance goal of your, Because it requires lean muscular effectiveness and as a consequence visit training course of run. Positive plus highly potent rendering are going equip speedy is cast as, Helpful motions, But realization on an office. Strength training may cause injury, Consequently we recommend having expert instruct present from the weight training times.
80C is normally much too boiling on your central processing unit. The most temperatures in a P4 2.66GHz is focused on 60-65C. Your heatsink then buff, As well as, re-apply individuals ripe winter sauce. Umbro is an english sportswear and gadget provider serving the area around better birmingham and then covered by Nike. Private information forms and sizes, foods, And as a consequence options market video game-Corpertaining dresses, Running shoes, With merchandise. That it is merchandise is sold in finished 90 economies across the globe,Had been the boos with halftime coming from 79, Which as of 2010, Are the on-going stores of a sporting events activities fashion accessories to several point crews..

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 3
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version