Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Personal Finance - Startegies
 The Equity Desk Forum :Personal Finance & Lifestyle-Strategies & problems :Personal Finance - Startegies
Message Icon Topic: EMI/Interest on loan Reducing or flat? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3
9StockPortfolio

Online Status: Offline
Quote 9StockPortfolio Replybullet Posted: 19/Jan/2010 at 11:31am
Net Loss? LOL
Pursuit of Value
IP IP Logged
9StockPortfolio

Quote 9StockPortfolio Replybullet Posted: 19/Jan/2010 at 11:35am
Forget 14.42%
Even if I earn @10% every year, I earn Rs. 1334.. Sir, where did you get that loss from?

PS: Ok, I got how you calculate. you are paying back from the loan amount. While I am using/rotating full 100k amount for 4 yrs, while paying interest from my pocket..

Edited by 9StockPortfolio - 19/Jan/2010 at 11:40am
Pursuit of Value
IP IP Logged
Chetan Panchal
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Chetan Panchal Replybullet Posted: 19/Jan/2010 at 11:51am
Originally posted by 9StockPortfolio

Forget 14.42% Even if I earn @10% every year, I earn Rs. 1334.. Sir, where did you get that loss from?PS: Ok, I got how you calculate. you are paying back from the loan amount. While I am using/rotating full 100k amount for 4 yrs, while paying interest from my pocket..

Its profit of 18 rs. typo error.
Its difficult to understand ur maths.
how u can rotate full 100K amt for 4 years when u have to pay back 2883 every month.
have you calculated cost of borrowing on that amt.2883 per month?
and if ur paying back from loan 100k plz explain how u can earn rs.900 per month till 48th month when ur cash on hand reducing every month.

Edited by Chetan Panchal - 19/Jan/2010 at 11:53am
IP IP Logged
9StockPortfolio

Quote 9StockPortfolio Replybullet Posted: 20/Jan/2010 at 12:15pm
I am not paying back from the loan itself. I have enough finances available to pay back the entire loan with it's interest. Why i am borrowing? to tap the opportunity that might turn out a good workout. Suppose if I invest all amount in Hyderabad Industries, and after 4 years, it turns out a multibagger then? till that time i would be paying 2886 from other sources like Salary. I won't touch that investment until i get desired returns.

My Desired returns can be 0.9% per month or 25% per year. You have 4 years to use that 100k. You pay 34672 for first year, and in-turn you get 100k cash for investing. You may think like this also. get 2 bagger in one year and return back the loan in one year itself. Retain the profits. It's up to you to serve the entire loan tenure or not.

Pursuit of Value
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 3
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version