Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Buffet, Lynch and other legends - Investing Strategies
 The Equity Desk Forum :Market Strategies :Buffet, Lynch and other legends - Investing Strategies
Message Icon Topic: Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham- Samir Arora Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 92 Next >>
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 27/Oct/2006 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by monu_duggad

sudipto dada
they will show it atleast 3-4 times...so dont disappoint ur wife....go to party...:-)...ruchir sharma's stuff was nice too...

basantjee...diwali ki belated badhaiyaan...hope sensex crosses 20000 this year and our value picks go up "n" times...

On orkut, i came across one interesting forum...Indian Stock markets and Shares...there was a  thread on "Worst analyst on CNBC"....guess wht...mr Baliga won that title hands down !!!! Next to follow was Deepak"bear"Mohoni....and our positive structure was also there....not to mention RKB..."If geometirc crosses 120.50 Rs,it will surely go to 120.75 and then to 121"...hahahaha

Thank you and same to you. But I have only growth stocks. It was nice toi read about your Orkut poll survey. FOr a change see Samir Arora's vision on Tv today  then you would realise that these people who come on Tv are kids before the gerat man. 

'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
catchsudipto

Quote catchsudipto Replybullet Posted: 27/Oct/2006 at 9:11am
Dear Sir,

Its really a great intervire. I liked the way he analyzed why India command more PE than other EM market. Its became so simple after his analysis ( but it never came to my mind before). I liked his way of thinking. Its so simple but with deep thought. Thanks u again for the information about this interview.
Sir have u watched the quarter result of pantaloon. Its stunner . Theu have done an Rs 14.37 EPS this qtr.

Thanks sir.

Make your Life as simple as possible.
IP IP Logged
Equity Buff

Quote Equity Buff Replybullet Posted: 27/Oct/2006 at 9:53am

[/QUOTE]
 FOr a change see Samir Arora's vision on Tv today  then you would realise that these people who come on Tv are kids before the gerat man. 

[/QUOTE]

Basantji,

Can you give the link to Samir Arora's vision on TV today (if it is on their sight) I would like to read/see it.

Rgds.
IP IP Logged
Equity Buff

Quote Equity Buff Replybullet Posted: 27/Oct/2006 at 9:56am

On orkut, i came across one interesting forum...Indian Stock markets and Shares...there was a  thread on "Worst analyst on CNBC"....guess wht...mr Baliga won that title hands down !!!! Next to follow was Deepak"bear"Mohoni....and our positive structure was also there....not to mention RKB..."If geometirc crosses 120.50 Rs,it will surely go to 120.75 and then to 121"...hahahaha
 [/QUOTE]

Dear Monu,

What is Orkut, is it a forum on the net ? How does one become a member ? Can you invite ? I have a gmail email account if required.

Thanks
Equity Buff
IP IP Logged
kulman

Quote kulman Replybullet Posted: 28/Oct/2006 at 3:40pm
I remember a great line from old "Bawarchi": It is so simple to be happy, but it's so difficult to be simple!

Edited by kulman - 07/Jun/2010 at 12:02pm
IP IP Logged
Equity Buff

Quote Equity Buff Replybullet Posted: 28/Oct/2006 at 5:57pm

[/QUOTE]
 FOr a change see Samir Arora's vision on Tv today  then you would realise that these people who come on Tv are kids before the gerat man. 

[/QUOTE]

Basantji,

Reminder.

Can you give the link to Samir Arora's vision on TV today (if it is on their sight) I would like to read/see it.

Rgds.

Edited by Equity Buff - 28/Oct/2006 at 5:58pm
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 28/Oct/2006 at 6:25pm
No idea would see if I can.
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
monu_duggad

Quote monu_duggad Replybullet Posted: 28/Oct/2006 at 7:13pm

By value picks I meant...value investing...which will grow your money :-)

Sameer was fantastic...heard him for the first time.....he literally mounted an attack on MSCI index by calling it fraud index..never knew russia's 90 % mcap is in oil related sector....
Why the hell these guys clamor for correction then ?...after every 400-500 points...people shout...Correction overdue...Correction imminent...
If you think you can,You Can
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 92 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version