Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Large Cap Blue Chips
 The Equity Desk Forum :Investment Ideas - Creating winning portfolios! :Large Cap Blue Chips
Message Icon Topic: Reliance communications Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 38 Next >>
vip1

Online Status: Offline
Quote vip1 Replybullet Posted: 26/Oct/2006 at 12:14pm
Basant, I have a Bharti 3 in 1 Connection (Telephone+Broadband +Iptv). There service is Phenomenal . If your Phone is out of order they say it will be repaired in 4 hours they , do it in 2 . All there sevice guys carry mobiles and if you press the Panic button They even help you out on Holidays. Now that is a sure sign of a great Company and hence the stock.
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 26/Oct/2006 at 1:01pm
I changed over from BSNL broadbans to Bharti Airtel.  and I can see the difference in which they handle complaint calls; the service engineer speaks so softly that you sometimes wonder whether he is working under you or with Airtel. I asked him the reason and he said that if you call up their customer center with a complaint these guys get black spots on their progress reports. I was still having some minor problems and he called up up twice a day to ensure that things were on track. Try calling up BSNL and no one would ever know anything. With BSNL if you have a billing problem you need to go over to their office. I think Bharti is surely the number 1 choice. I have not seen how Reliance handles its complaints but it was pathetic in 2003 when they launched their services.

Edited by basant - 26/Oct/2006 at 1:04pm
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
psimajin

Quote psimajin Replybullet Posted: 26/Oct/2006 at 11:32pm
Reliance is in same club as BSNL.. their CC people are so unprofessional.
IP IP Logged
equity analyst

Quote equity analyst Replybullet Posted: 27/Oct/2006 at 3:32pm
well both stocks r making new high today,Reliance comm touching 384 bharti 525,both stocks can be multi baggers in telecom spacestill from these prices. 
"Markets are the places where two types of people meet up in the morning: those with experience and those with money. Towards the end of the day, they exchange their assets and go home."
IP IP Logged
monu_duggad

Quote monu_duggad Replybullet Posted: 27/Oct/2006 at 5:36pm
Has reliance communication announced its results ? With bharthi coming up with stellar numbers...it will be interesting to see wht rcom does
If you think you can,You Can
IP IP Logged
tyler_durden

Quote tyler_durden Replybullet Posted: 27/Oct/2006 at 6:18pm
reliance's result is slated on 30th or 31st october i think and i am sure reliance too will come up with some great numbers.....
IP IP Logged
tyler_durden

Quote tyler_durden Replybullet Posted: 27/Oct/2006 at 6:20pm
the market cap of both bharti and reliance is far ahead of other players aka MTNL and Tata tele. bharti and reliance re too good but do we have a chance of a multi bagger in tata tele???

basant ji what do you think of tata tele??

it has too many shares in the market but still it has not given good results.

tata is coming up with good plans but they have a lot to do to catch up with bharti or reliance.

do you think tata is a good buy??
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 27/Oct/2006 at 10:23pm
I am not sure why some analysts are comparing Tata Tele to Bharti. That comparision has been there for over 2 years and Tata Tele meanhwile has fallen from Rs 30 to Rs 19 and Bharti has gone up from Rs 300 to Rs 500. So a 1:10 ratio has been converted to 1:28. Still those analysts do not realise. You cannot compare the number 1 with the number 5.
ALso the full company's name is Tata Tele (Maharashtra etc) so this is a regional player with a national brand.
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 38 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version