Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Large Cap Blue Chips
 The Equity Desk Forum :Investment Ideas - Creating winning portfolios! :Large Cap Blue Chips
Message Icon Topic: Reliance Capital - A play on Financial services Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 102
Hrishi

Online Status: Offline
Quote Hrishi Replybullet Posted: 10/Nov/2011 at 12:03pm
How it is now at 1.1 times P/B.

Originally posted by basant

Originally posted by excel_monkey

how does Reliance Capital looks like at P/B of 2
you are getting India's Largest AMC along with one of India's fastest growing insurance company for attractive valuations
What makes you so confident of the Book Value.RCap has recklessly written insurance policies which may create future liabilities. Also along with the real estate and infra companies the R group shares were the leaders of the last Bull market and thus suffer from ownership bias.I would not buy these unless you were taking a trading punt.

Edited by Hrishi - 10/Nov/2011 at 12:04pm
IP IP Logged
excel_monkey

Quote excel_monkey Replybullet Posted: 10/Nov/2011 at 4:32am
Originally posted by Hrishi

How it is now at 1.1 times P/B.

Originally posted by basant

Originally posted by excel_monkey

how does Reliance Capital looks like at P/B of 2
you are getting India's Largest AMC along with one of India's fastest growing insurance company for attractive valuations
What makes you so confident of the Book Value.RCap has recklessly written insurance policies which may create future liabilities. Also along with the real estate and infra companies the R group shares were the leaders of the last Bull market and thus suffer from ownership bias.I would not buy these unless you were taking a trading punt.

A lot has changed since I last spoke on this one
A lot more uncertainty a lot more skepticism
Quality of the promoter is the most important qualification
I would avoid
I have a vested interest in the stocks I discuss, therefore I would request you to kindly consider my comments with a pinch of salt and do your own due diligence
IP IP Logged
subu76

Quote subu76 Replybullet Posted: 10/Nov/2011 at 6:44am
Yeah, A deperate for cash group will probabily work to raise money at all costs without worrying about tomorrow.
IP IP Logged
kmp_saij

Quote kmp_saij Replybullet Posted: 13/Feb/2012 at 5:28pm
They are doing number of things to improve balance sheet like selling insurance stake to nippon, amc stake sale to nippon. good amount of cash is coming in. Then they are also planning for NCD. All these things will help management to get rid of high interest debt and interest expenses can come down significantly going ahead.

what is view of senior teddies on this company?

Edited by kmp_saij - 13/Feb/2012 at 5:28pm
Own whatever’s feared, shun whatever’s beloved.
IP IP Logged
bullishindian

Quote bullishindian Replybullet Posted: 15/Feb/2012 at 10:27pm
Attended RCAP institutional investors meet yesterday (on valentine day-their timing sucks)

Crisil was the co-presenter with a view on their credit analysis.

Sam Ghosh said amc stake sale money is expected by 1st qtr 12-13.

Madhusudhan kela was comparing GDP/MCAP of developed economies Vs that of India and was very very very bullish on equity market in general and rcap in specifc.
IP IP Logged
subu76

Quote subu76 Replybullet Posted: 15/Feb/2012 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by bullishindian

Attended RCAP institutional investors meet yesterday (on valentine day-their timing sucks)

Crisil was the co-presenter with a view on their credit analysis.

Sam Ghosh said amc stake sale money is expected by 1st qtr 12-13.

Madhusudhan kela was comparing GDP/MCAP of developed economies Vs that of India and was very very very bullish on equity market in general and rcap in specifc.

If you belive Madhu Sir then you should buy some stocks of RCap for your valentine Smile
IP IP Logged
Nichola1374i

Quote Nichola1374i Replybullet Posted: 29/Apr/2016 at 9:08pm
A few weeks ago we gave you a first look?Soon to be debuting at footwear retailers worldwide For those of you who are unaware. A low-top version of the Black Mamba’s newest signature silhouette is set to arrive at Nike retailers tomorrow. But let’s not get too ahead of ourselves and let’s focus on this week’s releases,Nike Roshe Run Dyn FW Womens,
Look for the Nike KD 8 “Suit” to arrive at select Nike retailers beginning on August 14th for $180. check your local cop spots or just hit up Oneness and be ready to part ways with $130.
   will you be tracking down the Nike Kobe 10 “5AM Flight” tomorrow or will you wait for the Kobe 10 “All Star” next week? it’s still exciting to know that Nike will actually be unveiling the long-awaited sneaker. Nike has decided to extend his signature sneaker line with this Air Pippen 6 that features a textured leather upper in white and black with red accents completing the “Chicago” theme.The Nike Lebron 11 Low “Sprite” drops this weekend to many favorable reviews from the sneaker community Vivid Purple and Bright Crimson accents finish off this KD 8 that looks like something that “The Joker” from Batman would wear.
This “Game Royal”? featuring a White leather upper with Maroon accents throughout.
This pair is expected to release this fall,latest nike roshe run, laces and on the tiger and dragon etches on the toebox and heel cage.Flywire

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 102
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version