Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Personal Finance - Startegies
 The Equity Desk Forum :Personal Finance & Lifestyle-Strategies & problems :Personal Finance - Startegies
Message Icon Topic: Asset Allocation discussion Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
paulinasu

Online Status: Offline
Quote paulinasu Replybullet Posted: 24/Oct/2011 at 8:49pm
My asset allocation is as follows:
Direct Equities   30%
Mutual Funds     20%
Private Equity    20%
Fixed Deposits   30%
Fixed deposits are in unlisted NBFCs, which are offering a maturity value of 4x for a 10 year FD. Also planning to redeem the mutual funds and buy more equities after joining the Basant's Corner.
IP IP Logged
jeremylin

Quote jeremylin Replybullet Posted: 24/Jul/2012 at 3:19pm

Thanks for the nice article.   It is very useful.

Nichola1374i

Quote Nichola1374i Replybullet Posted: 23/May/2016 at 4:33pm
Video: Courtesy YouTube
Nike Air Flight 89
Black / Anthracite
306252-021Titolo,Nike Roshe Run Blue.
   midsole speckling and on the “Arizona” detailing inside the tongue. 2014 at 8:00am EST Nike will allow you to choose this upper option as well as 9 different solid colors that can be applied to every part of the sneaker.
Subscribe to the KicksOnFire YouTube Channel Available Now on Kixify & eBay Stay tuned to KicksOnFire for all official release info. So if you’re going to pass on the Air Jordan 4 “Legend Blue” and don’t want to spend $275 on a super high-top colorful basketball sneaker, Black,roshe run, and now we show you some more Oregon-inspired KDs that should make you a fan of the program. Subscribe to the KicksOnFire YouTube Channel
Available Now on Kixify & eBay translucent outsole and the KD branding on the tongue.
via: Finish Line
Download the Kicks On Fire app (iOS) (Android) (Windows) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know. with the first being the Bright Crimson option.
   Whether it be the far better model the 11 Lows are compared to the 10 Lows,Nike Roshe Run Pink, Photo Blue and Reflect Silver. Green and more.

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version