Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Sector talk
 The Equity Desk Forum :Investment Ideas - Creating winning portfolios! :Sector talk
Message Icon Topic: Voltamp Transformer - Gem in the Dust Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 27
nav_1996

Online Status: Offline
Quote nav_1996 Replybullet Posted: 15/Feb/2011 at 1:28pm
This was evident after Transformers India (largest in the segment) result itself. Competition and rising raw material prices have taken a toll on transformer companies.
IP IP Logged
datta.supratik

Quote datta.supratik Replybullet Posted: 15/Feb/2011 at 2:40pm

Hi Basantji,

As you have always spoken of the famous 5 for TED.
But would you not agree that Voltamp is bringing down the net returns of the portfolio.

Could you not find a better alternative as the entire transformer sector is in doldrums?

I would completely agree that the TED is a strong set of stocks but does it make sense for us to pursue with a company which is in troubled water ( I mean anybody would avoid Bharti) or do you feel that most of the the bad news for the sector is already priced?

I hope we are not sentimental about it :)

Thanks and Regards
Supatik
IP IP Logged
kailasp4u

Quote kailasp4u Replybullet Posted: 12/Jul/2011 at 10:25pm

Edited by kailasp4u - 12/Jul/2011 at 10:27pm
knp
IP IP Logged
kailasp4u

Quote kailasp4u Replybullet Posted: 12/Jul/2011 at 10:27pm
There is big capex in the pipeline for power companies, so transformer companies should do well in the scenario (barring surge in commodities). Anyone has insights into TRIL v/s VOLTAMP?
knp
IP IP Logged
Nichola1374i

Quote Nichola1374i Replybullet Posted: 29/Apr/2016 at 9:12pm
a new Zoom Air unit in the heel.Coming out July 22 for $200),Nike Roshe Run Grey,
images via: awol
Available Now on Kixify & eBay The graphics on the posite are done in black as well as the KD logo on the tongue,Scottie Pippen and Penny Hardaway which hasn’t been seen since 1991.
translucent outsole and the KD branding on the tongue sneaker in all its glory. translucent outsole and the KD branding on the tongue. September 25th as these will dropping at select Nike Basketball retailers. but that doesn’t mean that the LeBron 11 is done having some fun,Nike Cortez Nylon Women. and hits of a peach-like color on the Nike Swoosh and outsole. The Nike KD 7 GS “Hyper Punch” released today at select Nike retailers and it is definitely a head-turner. the odds are not very good you’re going to be able to get away with it.S,Nike Roshe Run NM BR Mens. the Elite Low Gym Red.

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 27
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version