Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

B-Schools
 The Equity Desk Forum :Careers :Build careers in Finance :B-Schools
Message Icon Topic: Why majority MBA's do not become entrepreneurs? Post Reply Post New Topic
Ambarish
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote Ambarish Replybullet Topic: Why majority MBA's do not become entrepreneurs?
    Posted: 30/Jul/2006 at 12:49pm
well its been bothering me for somewhile and the thing started from the earlier topics of this forum and hence this topic MBA & entreprenure with want of a better statement why mba's dont make good entreprenure i dont have much at the moment and would really like to gather thought's of  members of this forum as they have prooen time n again a good source of good information what i have been able to gathher from my discusion with people that i had a chance to talk abt this topic is that they are groomed in b school to handle a multi million dollar's business and hence they made for bad entreprenure for starting there own business now i really dont belive this but the examples against of this view are to little at the moment and hence we come back once more for the origin of this topic 

Edited by basant - 30/Jul/2006 at 1:06am
www.halwasiya.uni.cc
“Wining is not everything, it is the only thing”
IP IP Logged
maag

Quote maag Replybullet Posted: 30/Jul/2006 at 11:01am
See it is very easy to handle some body else's money but when it comes to your own and you have not been in league for handling money on own account you tend to get disturbed far more easily. Also I have seen and heard that once a person is in employment for some yers then he can act very smart for other people but when it comes to putting his own buck he develops kind of aversion. What is more important here is that there would be people who have started business after working for some one but if you see most of that will only be specific then general.
IP IP Logged
kushal.masand

Quote kushal.masand Replybullet Posted: 13/Feb/2010 at 1:16am
i beleive expecting someone to just start his business, right after mba is asking to much.
The person needs some time and have to findout the field in which they want to start their entrepreneurship career.
IP IP Logged
Jimm0y74jp

Quote Jimm0y74jp Replybullet Posted: 29/Oct/2015 at 5:23pm
Taking a look at the sneaker we can tell that it was created with the idea that it would be be used to rock on-court. lace-lock and branding really make the sneaker pop. Reflective Blue appears on the megafuse upper while silver takes care of the posite panels.com for a retail price of $220,christian louboutin pas cher.
A few weeks ago we gave you a first look? The upper of the shoe is dressed in a clean White mesh while Black accents hit the Swoosh.

Retailing for $225,Louboutin Sandales,
via: Nike Author’s Take
I don’t understand why Nike has to raise the price $45 from the regular KD 8 just for you to put a spray paint design on the upper. James and Nike shine the spotlight on? and a doctor just to mention a few.Photo: Courtesy of NASA/Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory/Southwest Research Institute New close-up images of a region near Pluto’s equator reveal a giant surprise We’ve truly,Louboutin Homme Sneakers, Will you be lacing up the little ones as well or will the entire family pass on this Kobe 10?”
Featuring a Poison Green upper,
via: @hleung13 / @nbaallstar
Available Now on Kixify & eBay

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version