Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Personal Finance - Startegies
 The Equity Desk Forum :Personal Finance & Lifestyle-Strategies & problems :Personal Finance - Startegies
Message Icon Topic: Kaushal's Financial Plan Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3
omshivaya

Online Status: Offline
Quote omshivaya Replybullet Posted: 22/Apr/2007 at 2:04am

Sandeep ji, just a suggestion and hope you dont take it any other way. While posting, if the poster just indents the paragraphs a bit it would make for much better reading.

Like dividing the whole texts into many paragrahps and indenting them etc. on Microsoft word, before posting. That way we can enjoy the post even more.

I hope you are okay with my suggestion.

Kind Regards
The most important quality for an investor is temperament,not intellect.A temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd nor against it
IP IP Logged
India_Bull

Quote India_Bull Replybullet Posted: 22/Apr/2007 at 2:21am
Oh Yes Omjee,

I now realise the problem for this post when revisited now. Surely next time.  

Thanks for bringing it to notice.
India_Bull forever Bull !
www.kapilcomedynights.com
IP IP Logged
kaushalchawla

Quote kaushalchawla Replybullet Posted: 22/Apr/2007 at 6:26am
Hi Om Ji and Basant Ji,

Are we considering here that after my retirement also, my corpus grows at 10-18% and that i do something like systematic withdrawl and also split my money into debt/equity. Please do not assume that i put this whole money into debt.
Warm Regards,
Kaushal
IP IP Logged
kaushalchawla

Quote kaushalchawla Replybullet Posted: 22/Apr/2007 at 6:44am
Hi,

My retirement Plan (this investment/plan does not include child's education and marriage, home etc) is something like this:-

2.5K per month ELSS + SIP over 24 years at 18%p.a. leads to around 95 Lakhs. (I assume 18% because over long term sensex has returned this. I read in some of the newspaper columns.)

Thru Debt/Equity mix and thru systematic withdrawal, if i am able to get 6.5% yield per year and make the money grow by 6.5% per year, i am in a comfortable position. (I assume 50K per month expenditure and i assume inflation of 6.5% post retirement, which i believe is on higher side).

My Plan is if this 2.5K equity investment per month (this will not be touched) can help me finance my basic retirement expenses (10K in today's terms), I will be good to go. Because my PF and my rising income would help though,  but i dont want to take that into consideration. That will add luxury to my life. 

Also assume that i have not done any saving as yet, except PF that goes from my salary and I intend to start this plan.

Please let me know if i am missing anything. Please advice/guide.

Regards.
Warm Regards,
Kaushal
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 22/Apr/2007 at 8:46am
After retirement we assume there would be no growth since it has been proposed to put all that money into bank fixed deposit so the interest is used to meet rising (because of inflation) monthly expenditure.
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
joslinjose9

Quote joslinjose9 Replybullet Posted: 02/Apr/2008 at 4:32pm

can anybody share some idea abt equity linked mutual funds.

fear of lord is the beginning of wisdom
IP IP Logged
Jimm0y74jp

Quote Jimm0y74jp Replybullet Posted: 12/Oct/2015 at 6:14pm
“The King’s” 12th signature sneaker is quickly approaching its release and today we have some new images of one of the first colorways that will be releasing. ?Lebron James re-signed with his former and hometown club, the Cleveland Cavaliers, this summer and is definitely ready to make a statement this upcoming season after getting beaten and battered by the San Antonio Spurs during the NBA Finals last year while he was a member of the Miami Heat. Let’s just all hope that James actually wears his current shoes this year,Louboutin Paris, unlike last year when he wore the Zoom Soldier 7’s instead of the Lebron 11’s due to some fitting complications.

This upcoming colorway of the Lebron 12 sports a Turquoise colored composite mesh all throughout the upper that will provide your foot with great breathability. The shoe is then wrapped in a light,Louboutin Mary Jane Escarpins, sleek Grey posite material, Crimson Dynamic Flywire,Louboutin Sneakers, heel straps and a new Zoom Cushioning setup that utilizes piston-like bottom loaded Zoom bags in a wide array of colors. The sneaker is finished off with Turquoise laces and an icy blue outsole.

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 3
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version