Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Microcaps-When will value.be unlocked?
 The Equity Desk Forum :Investment Ideas - Creating winning portfolios! :Microcaps-When will value.be unlocked?
Message Icon Topic: Basant's Top Ten returns 42.6% in eleven months Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
bandlab1
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote bandlab1 Replybullet Posted: 30/Nov/2012 at 8:15pm
debapriya,

i was also under same dilemna until 2 weeks back, my portfolio size is not good enough to beat the subscription charges for this year. but i am going to have good surplus funds after 1 year. i could have waited for 1 year to join. but i joined immediately.

there are 2 factors that tilted the decision

1. any new tool, you may do mistakes first time, so limit the damage to small amount. by next year i would have learnt enough and corrected the mistakes when my portfoio is going to be large

2. you cant measure every thing with charges. the knowledge is priceless, that too coming from a great person like basant sir. nobody will teach you so much with so little charges. you need to utilize this opportunity to 'earn' bigger lessons.

always certian things in the life comes at a cost. its worth spending the money and learn the lessons. roughly you should spend 2% of your annual salary on enriching your professional skills (certifications, training, books, new tools...). you should spend roughly 1% of your salary on your health (gym, yoga, healthy/organic  food...). you should spend 1% on enriching your wealth management skills (subscriptions, books, software...)

the pay back is pretty quick and big in all these.  you get better salary, hike, promotions in the job. you get better body , mind, spiritual life. you make more $$$$

IP IP Logged
DHIRAJKANT

Quote DHIRAJKANT Replybullet Posted: 30/Nov/2012 at 8:40am
Don't think anything.....only invest in BC....thinking only after one year.
IP IP Logged
ashokpatil
Groupie
Groupie

Quote ashokpatil Replybullet Posted: 05/Jan/2013 at 9:52am
i want to know total returns of basantjis corner for 2012.
not only top ten recomondation. so i can analyse corner
in better perspective.
IP IP Logged
LearningToFly

Quote LearningToFly Replybullet Posted: 10/Jan/2013 at 10:48pm
Basant Corner is best things that has happened to we people. The learning and of course returns are humongous.
Success... at all cost.
IP IP Logged
jayismyson

Quote jayismyson Replybullet Posted: 17/Mar/2013 at 11:32am
nice _________________ [url=http://www.saferunescapegold.com/]rs gold[/url]|[url=http://www.mmoggg.de/]wow gold[/url]|[url=http://www.saferunescapegold.com/]cheap rs gold[/url]|[url=http://www.saferunescapegold.com/]Buy Runescape Gold[/url]
IP IP Logged
harper

Quote harper Replybullet Posted: 21/Mar/2013 at 11:31am

Titleist MB 712 Irons Titleist MB 712 Golf Irons 2013. Fully Custom Fitted. Authorised Online Retailer....

Titleist AP2 712 Irons Last week we introduced the newest series of game improvements irons from Titleist, the 712 Series AP1 and AP2, but you didn't think the ...

Titleist CB 712 Irons Purchase all your golf equipment and apparel online at The Golf ...

Wholesale golf clubs The Titleist MB 712 irons maintain the classic look, lines, profile, sound and feel of the classic Titleist forged irons, but add modern playability.

kerrlucy lucy kerr
IP IP Logged
anishm01

Quote anishm01 Replybullet Posted: 06/Sep/2013 at 12:01pm
any updates on the performance?
IP IP Logged
sumitraepic

Quote sumitraepic Replybullet Posted: 01/Dec/2015 at 3:43pm
I want to know with you that how can we trade without any risk when the market is volatile. Please share some techniques with us.  
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 7 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version