Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Microcaps-When will value.be unlocked?
 The Equity Desk Forum :Investment Ideas - Creating winning portfolios! :Microcaps-When will value.be unlocked?
Message Icon Topic: Indian Markets and the so called experts! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 27 Next >>
chimak10

Online Status: Offline
Quote chimak10 Replybullet Posted: 28/Jun/2009 at 10:41am
Originally posted by raj261178

I like udayan and sankar sharma much more than Rakesh jun.. and samir arora.We need analysts who can change with market and not people who are static in their ideas.
i feel sankar sharma was correct from beginning of 2008 and even now this guy changes with time.

RJ turned bear in late oct 2007............from there onwards he was very cautious........never in between 2003-2007..........he turned cautious. ...........................I say what a predicition on the markets sir..........what a prediction.

Shanker sharma........what can i say.......it's better not to talk about him........less you talk about him its better.
IP IP Logged
sonthaliarahul

Quote sonthaliarahul Replybullet Posted: 30/Jun/2009 at 2:21pm
I strongly believe that CNBC and its so called experts are doing only one thing and that is to trap the retail investors... They always create a Euphoria which makes poor retaler believe that he is a fool if he is not investing in markets..

A newly started game show is a perfect example for this. At 11 a.m ashwani gujral states that my recomendation is buy HDIL at 251 and at that time HDIL is 265 and TV shows a profit of some 5.5%, THIS IS BIGGEST CRAP I HAVE EVER SEEN and on top of that the idiot says that he will make people watch CNBC unmuted... LOL

I have numerous such examples... will discuss some later..
IP IP Logged
j2eeprofessiona

Quote j2eeprofessiona Replybullet Posted: 30/Jun/2009 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by sonthaliarahul

A newly started game show is a perfect example for this. At 11 a.m ashwani gujral states that my recomendation is buy HDIL at 251 and at that time HDIL is 265 and TV shows a profit of some 5.5%, THIS IS BIGGEST CRAP I HAVE EVER SEEN and on top of that the idiot says that he will make people watch CNBC unmuted... LOL

I have numerous such examples... will discuss some later..

Actually, thats the second time they come. The first time they come is at 8:30 am in the morning and they talk about the same recommendations at 11 that they gave at 8:30 with change in SL etc....You can see this tomorrow morning at 8:30...

IP IP Logged
somu0915

Quote somu0915 Replybullet Posted: 30/Jun/2009 at 11:05pm
I am very fortunate not to have a TV and with these guys, I will never watch TV. I would rather watch movies/music rather then listen to these idiots..
IP IP Logged
Jaishrikrishna

Quote Jaishrikrishna Replybullet Posted: 30/Jun/2009 at 9:24am
I beleive there is always a bull market some where all the time, we just have to buy and home work not buy and hold.
IP IP Logged
kanagala

Quote kanagala Replybullet Posted: 30/Jun/2009 at 10:18am
Why does first in business worldwide worry about what bloggers are writing.

http://zerohedge.blogspot.com/2009/06/dennis-lets-zero-hedge-have-it.html#disqus_thread
While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.
IP IP Logged
mihirs55

Quote mihirs55 Replybullet Posted: 02/Jul/2009 at 4:30pm
The TV channels mostly cater to day traders. They are also manipulated by big bulls to some extent.

However, some actual investors that speak out are quite rational in their analysis. We should ignore the daily analysts that go with the flow.
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 25/Jul/2009 at 11:44pm
An argument with the so called experts!

'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 27 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version