Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Bullion - Wil it come back in demand?
 The Equity Desk Forum :Economy, Markets and commodities :Commodities - Gurus call it the best hedge in current times :Bullion - Wil it come back in demand?
Message Icon Topic: Basants Corner - Finally Here! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 24 Next >>
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by mayekar

In most cases. where stocks are same, the questions are also similar.rather than not have the section on Ask Basant, limiting questions is much better option.Also, by publishing everyones questions on the forum,duplicate queries will be avoided.more questions and answers for everyone will add to the richness of the corner.

Yes, that is the idea.
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
master

Quote master Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 5:38pm
Basant ji, Wish you all success with the venture, may this initiative benefit large number of small investors!

Edited by master - 01/Nov/2011 at 5:39pm
Someone’s sitting in shade today because someone planted a tree long time ago.
IP IP Logged
Buffet Glb

Quote Buffet Glb Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 5:49pm
Hello,

This is to just update that my account appears to have got activated. I could get access to the premium site, though, as mentioned by Shri Basantjee it would be updated in due course( 8 PM & onwards). In case it hasn't happened with some, the dateline is after 6 PM, so kindly don't be worried. 

Payment process, response and activation process was smooth and responsive. I should appreciate the patience of Basantjee responding to most, though some queries look superfluous and repetitive. The answer to some queries lie in post just few pages earlier.

Some seniors or Teds who are following the process regularly could chip in by providing information as already done by few. They always stand for correction by the Master.

We are commencing another journey of togetherness in investment finance that would be benevolent and beneficial as well.  

Three Cheers!
"The best assets you can have during inflation are your abilities." - Warren Buffett
IP IP Logged
bharti

Quote bharti Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 5:51pm
Hi Basantji,

If a session to the site is Inactive for some period of time, will it automatically logout? If not, it should logout  -  say after 1 hour of Inactivity( may be configurable by end user).

How this will help me is I login from office during office hours and when at home I login from home. Say I forget to logout when leaving for office from home, after one hour  if it automatically logs out, it will not require the account to be supended and write an email to you to unlock it.  Just a thought to save your time. 

OR are there any other suggestions to take care of such a thing which will happen daily with me(Monday to Friday).

Regards,
Vishal

IP IP Logged
Buffet Glb

Quote Buffet Glb Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 6:00pm
Teddies,

Could we concentrate on getting things started flawlessly and thereafter address nuances. That would ease pressure on Basantjee. Thanks 
"The best assets you can have during inflation are your abilities." - Warren Buffett
IP IP Logged
arthashastra

Quote arthashastra Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 6:02pm
Europe markets down close to 4-5% on first day of Basant's Corner Cry.
Hope that it wont get reflected much on Indian market
IP IP Logged
smart_prof

Quote smart_prof Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 6:04pm
Sir,

my account also got activated thks now waiting for 8 pm
IP IP Logged
bharti

Quote bharti Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 6:11pm

Great time to start this forum