Forum Name: Blogs
Forum Discription: Blogs
URL: http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3647
Printed Date: 28/Apr/2024 at 6:51pm

Topic: Basant's Top Ten returns 42.6% in eleven months
Posted By: basant
Subject: Basant's Top Ten returns 42.6% in eleven months
Date Posted: 01/Oct/2012 at 1:46am

We launched Basant's Corner in the last week of October 2011 with a view to help and assist investors in managing their own equity portfolios for generating above market rates of return. In this connection the return for the first 11 months have been staggering. Inclusive of dividends an equal weighted portfolio in Basant's Top Ten has returned 42.6% for its investors beating the Sensex, Nifty and all mutual funds. The highlights of Basant's Corner has been listed below for information:

• The Top 5 stocks in Basant’s Top Ten have remained unchanged while the bottom five saw three changes as we chose to move the stocks that rallied ahead of visible fundamentals out of the Top Ten into Basant's Universe.

• The approach of backing up quality companies with strong balance sheets and dominant industry positions paid off as it does inspite of what is commonly said. Majority of stocks here were not of  the low PE types but were generally companies that had earnings visibility of several years ahead.

• The idea is not to have a fixed rule of recommending one stock every week/month. The focus remains to help subscribers create a portfolio where money is made by sitting rather than by shuffling. Too bad for the brokers not so much for the investors.

• We avoided recommending risky bets in the portfolio. There is an underlying theme in the stocks that we have recommended varying from secular growth; dividend yield; turnaround both (topline and bottomline) etc.

• The Basant's  Top Ten portdolio comprises of:
  4 small caps (market capitalization less than Rs 1000 crore);
  3 mid caps (market capitalization between Rs 1000 crore and 5000 crores)
  3 large caps (market capitalization above Rs 5000 crores)

• Out of twenty companies that we have recommended in these eleven months nineteen are well above recommended price and the one which is underwater is just 4% below the recommended price. I think with this quarter's results we should have a 100% strike rate.

• The "Ask Basant" segment a section available only for the Gold 365 subscribers remains the source of close interaction with the subscribers. This section has till date generated over 3200 questions & answers (all archived) ranging from personal finance, portfolio allocation, stock specific queries both from within the stocks covered in Basant's Universe and outside it, small debates on the stocks introduced including red flags as raised by the members from time to time, feedback from members on the general product usage as generated from distributor interactions etc.

• Some people argue that most of the stocks we recommended went up because of the huge subscriber base. I disagree. No one can manipulate the markets for longer periods of time. If that were so why did Delta come down to Rs 60 after more than tripling to Rs 140? How did Ketan Parekh and Harshad Mehta lose grip on the market? Additionally we constantly review our stocks with ratings as ‘Buy’, ‘Accumulate’, ‘Hold’, ‘Reduce’ and ‘Sell’. These calls are provided on an ongoing basis. In one instance we changed the recommendation to ‘Accumulate’ from ‘Buy’ after a 50% rise and the stock went up further to double up from the recommended price. This quality company managed by the best  known people in the business is expected to move up 10 times in 10 years from here also. Call it the Dus ka Dum! Had the first 50% move been because of our subscribers buying the rise would have stopped after we put an ‘Accumulate’ rating but it did not, unlike the inferior grade businesses this stock could have been backed up by any amount of the investor's net-worth so putting more money to work was never an issue as is generally the case with bad businesses.

I do not want to predict next year's return as I always am. However I remain confident about these investments over a 3-5 year period for beating the market averages and a majority of mutual funds hands down. The idea is to try and target a 25% CAGR. Overall the focus remains to generate decent returns and help investors make money through long term investing.

Finally the bad news, the service just got 33% expensive from September 03, 2012.

-------------
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in

Replies:
Posted By: Mayang
Date Posted: 01/Oct/2012 at 6:02am
It looks like Basant ji might beat Buffet return if he continue picking and recommending stock at the right time with the right price tag....! Its a threat to all other money manager .....Guys beware the good days of stock investment is back with Basant.

Posted By: kazihamed
Date Posted: 01/Oct/2012 at 6:17am
Basantji! Jai ho! I won't swap Basantji's advice with any one, including RJ. He is awesome and so sincere towards subscriber's portfolios. With Q and A section I get feeling of one big family investing together. I just hope he never stops Basant's Corner. He literally makes big difference to your life, which can be clearly quantified.

Date Posted: 02/Oct/2012 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by kazihamed

Basantji! Jai ho! I won't swap Basantji's advice with any one, including RJ. He is awesome and so sincere towards subscriber's portfolios. With Q and A section I get feeling of one big family investing together. I just hope he never stops Basant's Corner. He literally makes big difference to your life, which can be clearly quantified.

Thank you. These words mean a lot to me.

-------------
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in

Posted By: vidurchhabra
Date Posted: 02/Oct/2012 at 3:46pm
Fantastic job,if there is one person who will honestly take you towards the path of wealth it is Basantji.
I like so many others have benefited immensely for the past year. Bedsides his great talent in picking stocks, he is honestly committed to all his subscribers, and this is a potent and rare combination. Also most importantly as we all know that he is down to earth and inspite of his success he does not let it get to his head.
WAY TO GO!

Posted By: ksundareswaran
Date Posted: 02/Oct/2012 at 6:12pm
Hi Basant,
As I go through the above comments, and I have been following your forum for some months now, I am considering to subscribe to the basic 365 pack. But I need to clarify one thing. At the time of subscribing to your basic 365 pack, one may have an existing set of holdings already. Would you also help us with weeding through that portfolio, and advising to keep some of those which may still be good long term bets, or would you be very unilateral in your advice and say we need to drop anything which is not in your top 10?
regards,
Sundar

-------------
Warm Regards,
Sundar

Date Posted: 02/Oct/2012 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by ksundareswaran

Hi Basant,
As I go through the above comments, and I have been following your forum for some months now, I am considering to subscribe to the basic 365 pack. But I need to clarify one thing. At the time of subscribing to your basic 365 pack, one may have an existing set of holdings already. Would you also help us with weeding through that portfolio, and advising to keep some of those which may still be good long term bets, or would you be very unilateral in your advice and say we need to drop anything which is not in your top 10?
regards,Sundar

Hello, generally the concept of arranging the holdings is left upto the user in the Basic365 plan you can do that by looking at the list of stocks which we have and which we will introduce from time to time. However for Gold365 it becomes easier and possible to interact so the portfolio streamlining process is more pronounced here. Generally I do not suggest to sell everything which we do not have a writeup on if the company is ok to own and hold I would suggest the same even though you may not find it elaborately recommended by me.

-------------

Posted By: bandlab1
Date Posted: 02/Oct/2012 at 9:48pm
Basant-ji congratuations on your fantastic achievement - again

i am planning to join the Basic 365 plan, however i have one doubt. i am a salaried empliyee and get satggered inflows, how can i build my portfolio to match your recommendation. also since you alraedy have recommended your top 10 sometime back, would it be profitable for late comers like me

thanks a lot

Date Posted: 02/Oct/2012 at 11:58pm
The Top ten will change depending on opportunities and relative valuations clearly these stocks are not meant to move up only 42.6% in life some have moved up several times before and a few will keep moving several times from here on and a few will be moved out of Top Ten at the first signs of serious trouble and replaced by more promising opportunities. I think 80%+ subscribers are salaried people who get monthly cash flow and they do their allocations depending on the relative valuation levels of stocks if you are in Gold365 you can put in questions on where to buy the moment you get a credit and I take attempts through educated guesswork.

-------------

Posted By: fragile
Date Posted: 03/Oct/2012 at 5:17pm
Dear Sir,

My question is probably related to the prior one but probably more specific in nature.

Since the Top 10 portfolio is already up and One's returns largely depends on entry price. If I were to decide to mimic the portfolio, at the moment some of it may be over priced/some under. To make it easier for people opting in for the Basic 365:

1. Does the top 10 list come tagged with a "limit buy price" or graded as currently UnderValued/overvalued etc... so that when one signs up one can immediately begin building the portfolio?

2. How frequently is the Current Buy list reviewed?

3. Do you also have a sell list or say a sorting of stocks based on "sell if you must"

I read the FAQ and there was question about exit/profit booking (Q #5), is the opinion notice that is put up available only for Gold365 or does it apply also to basic365?

Many Thanks!

Posted By: DHIRAJKANT
Date Posted: 03/Oct/2012 at 5:33pm
basant ji,
i have made money with 'BASANT'S CORNER'....thanks a lot.
i have made portfolio with BASANT'S TOP TEN.
can i invest in ur UNIVERSE 4 long-term ?
pls, u select a few stocks from RAJIV GHANDHI TAX SAVINGS
4 INCOME TAX REBATE.
Regards
dhiraj kant

Date Posted: 03/Oct/2012 at 9:44pm
FRAGILE: You have been on TED since 2008 so maybe you could have put these questions when BC started last year anyway here are the answers (in BLOCKS):

1. Does the top 10 list come tagged with a "limit buy price" or graded as currently UnderValued/overvalued etc... so that when one signs up one can immediately begin building the portfolio? THERE IS NO PRICE RANGE BUT RECOMMENDATIONS ARE BASED ON ABSOLUTE PRICE LEVELS DEPENDING ON PRICE MOVEMENTS THE STOCKS ARE GRADED AS BUY, ACCUMULATE, HOLD, REDUCE AND SELL.

2. How frequently is the Current Buy list reviewed? ALMOST EVERY TIE THERE IS A SIGNIFICANT PRICE MOVEMENT UP/DOWN. THIS IS BASED ON PRICE MVES AND NOT ON TIME LIMITS SO IN ONE WEEK WE CAN HAVE TWO CHANGES AND NO CHANGE FOR TWO MONTHS ALSO.

3. Do you also have a sell list or say a sorting of stocks based on "sell if you must" NO THERE ARE NO SELL LISTS FOR STOCKS OUTSIDE THE UNIVERSE.

I read the FAQ and there was question about exit/profit booking (Q #5), is the opinion notice that is put up available only for Gold365 or does it apply also to basic365? THE STOCK COMMENT WITH RECOMMENDATION IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL.

-------------

Posted By: subu76
Date Posted: 03/Oct/2012 at 12:10pm
Hearty Congratulations Basant Sir for the mindblowing performance.

Posted By: raviteja02
Date Posted: 08/Oct/2012 at 10:14pm
More than anything else, in life you need the 'guidance' of a disciplined individual in the most important aspects of your life viz., Health, Wealth, thought process, 'living' life. One such person is Mr. Basant. As rightly said in the Bible, “Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime". This is exactly what you learn from Basant's Corner. The art of investing and the subtle intricacies involved in that process. Remember that, more than the goal itself, it is the process of achieving the goal that enriches your life!

Now, coming to the most important aspect, the attitude of a person determines how long a relationship can be sustained, be it between husband-wife, mentor-mentoree. Mr. Basant is very down to earth and responds to each and every question politely instead of providing "template" answers no matter how many times the same question has been asked by other investors time and again. He probes for further information to understand the investor's circumstances better and then suggests customized answer. This personalized touch differentiates him from the other "me too" portfolio websites. He weeds out the potential non-performers in your existing portfolio and fine tunes it for future proof money generating ideas. He generally goes beyond his call of duty in answering ones questions.

Apart from choosing my wife, buying my first home with my hard earned money, fathering my kid, joining Basant's Corner Gold membership is one of the best decisions that I have ever made financially. It is a treasure trove with lots of information, reading through the Q&A section provides you great insight into the process and educated guesstimates that has gone in in suggesting the potential multibaggers and the holding conviction that one must posses in becoming a successful wealth accumulator.

Here's wishing many long years of wealth generation for Teddies and BC members. All the very best Mr. Basant.

This is entirely my personal opinion based on my sane judgement, my sole discretion and observation and this has not been written with a gun at a point blank range on me, not written when I'm drunk :-)! Don't misconstrue my admiration for anything else.

Posted By: subu76
Date Posted: 08/Oct/2012 at 2:05am
Very well written post. Second that.
Thanks Basant Sir for providing real life guidance.

Warm Regards,
Subrata

Posted By: jagbir
Date Posted: 08/Oct/2012 at 10:02am
Dear raviteja02, Thanks for converting the feelings of being part of Basant's Corner in words.

Well Done Basantji, Keep rocking!

Date Posted: 09/Oct/2012 at 12:23pm
Very touching words especially the line:

"Apart from choosing my wife, buying my first home with my hard earned money, fathering my kid, joining Basant's Corner Gold membership is one of the best decisions that I have ever made financially".

Thank you again for expressing the feelings so eloquently.

Originally posted by raviteja02

More than anything else, in life you need the 'guidance' of a disciplined individual in the most important aspects of your life viz., Health, Wealth, thought process, 'living' life. One such person is Mr. Basant. As rightly said in the Bible, “Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime". This is exactly what you learn from Basant's Corner. The art of investing and the subtle intricacies involved in that process. Remember that, more than the goal itself, it is the process of achieving the goal that enriches your life!

Now, coming to the most important aspect, the attitude of a person determines how long a relationship can be sustained, be it between husband-wife, mentor-mentoree. Mr. Basant is very down to earth and responds to each and every question politely instead of providing "template" answers no matter how many times the same question has been asked by other investors time and again. He probes for further information to understand the investor's circumstances better and then suggests customized answer. This personalized touch differentiates him from the other "me too" portfolio websites. He weeds out the potential non-performers in your existing portfolio and fine tunes it for future proof money generating ideas. He generally goes beyond his call of duty in answering ones questions.

Apart from choosing my wife, buying my first home with my hard earned money, fathering my kid, joining Basant's Corner Gold membership is one of the best decisions that I have ever made financially. It is a treasure trove with lots of information, reading through the Q&A section provides you great insight into the process and educated guesstimates that has gone in in suggesting the potential multibaggers and the holding conviction that one must posses in becoming a successful wealth accumulator.

Here's wishing many long years of wealth generation for Teddies and BC members. All the very best Mr. Basant.

This is entirely my personal opinion based on my sane judgement, my sole discretion and observation and this has not been written with a gun at a point blank range on me, not written when I'm drunk :-)! Don't misconstrue my admiration for anything else.

-------------

Posted By: satish23
Date Posted: 09/Oct/2012 at 1:49pm
we all share same gratitude towards you sir, actually words are not enough to describe your SOCIAL SERVICE.

Posted By: LearningToFly
Date Posted: 10/Oct/2012 at 5:22pm
Kudos to Basant Jee. Brilliant performance and yes too much of a good thing is wonderful.

-------------
Success... at all cost.

Posted By: raz_737
Date Posted: 11/Oct/2012 at 2:12am
Great going Bansantji and congrats to all the members who benefited from this initiative.

Basant Ji,
I am interested in stocks for 5-20 year time frame with 3-5 recommendations every year.Do you have any plans of providing such kind of offering??

Date Posted: 11/Oct/2012 at 9:29am
Thank you all for the (wonderful) feedback. When I look back I get surprised at the kind of returns we have generated not just for the Top ten Stocks but for all the recommendations as a whole. Let us hope that we can continue the good work this year also.

Raz737: What you want is a part of what is on offer though I should recommend a lot more than 3-5 companies each year you can take your pick and if you want my opinion you can put that in Ask Basant.

-------------

Posted By: raz_737
Date Posted: 12/Oct/2012 at 12:21pm
Thanks for the info Basant ji.

Posted By: shontou
Date Posted: 14/Oct/2012 at 9:24pm
Dear Basant Sir,

I have joined Basant's Corner today . Thanks sir for providing a great opportunity to benefit from your experience and acumen.

-------------
Every day, self-proclaimed stock market "experts" tell us why the market just went up or down, as if they really knew. So where were they yesterday?

Date Posted: 14/Oct/2012 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by shontou

Dear Basant Sir,I have joined Basant's Corner today . Thanks sir for providing a great opportunity to benefit from your experience and acumen.

Thank you. We just introduced a midcap today. Please check the market updates for the same. I am not sure whether you got an email for the stock introduction in Basant's Universe.

-------------

Date Posted: 03/Nov/2012 at 11:46am
Basant's Corner completed its first year of service last week. During this tenure the "Basant's Top Ten" portfolio generated a return of 44.5%. Adjusted for dividends, all 21 stocks are making money for our subscribers. We also had several free hits during these twelve months latest being our August 28th Top Ten inclusion (a high RoCE, free cash flow company) which doubled in less than 2 months. A feat that we cannot guarantee to happen but if it happens we will take it with both hands - again.

Finally a big "Thank You" to the subscribers for renewing their subscriptions in a generously overwhelming number. We look forward to another good year ahead.

P.S: We keep changing recommendations on a dynamic basis depending on Valuation/ any other for parameter for instance we changed the ranking of one of our Top Five stocks yesterday.

-------------

Posted By: Koti_gunda
Date Posted: 04/Nov/2012 at 11:17pm
The kind of guidance you are giving is beyond any statistics. You are playing very critical role in moving our portfolio to next level.

Date Posted: 05/Nov/2012 at 3:46pm
Thank you. I think the coming year 'could' be better.

-------------

Date Posted: 05/Nov/2012 at 8:52pm
congrats the team for a wonderful year.

basantji, i have a money management question. if i join BC, how can i allocate my funds to your current buy list. all are equal or based on ratings, weightage changes ? also we have top 10, current buy list and universe. do we need to buy all of them ? also when you give a new recommendation to buy, do you give a corresponding sell or we need to arrange additional funds for new buy.

over the years i have learnt proper money management is very important. if we dont plan the allocation, we will not have money when we need it and we may over buy some at the cost of others

thanks in advance

Date Posted: 05/Nov/2012 at 9:08pm
The allocation of money is subjective i.e you put in more in the topmost stock and lesser as you go down the ladder; why should you buy all the stocks its like a Buffett table so you pick what you like though in the Gold365 we can dicuss the options in detail through "Ask Basant'. A corresponding Buy does NOT come with a corresponding sell why should we sell any company because we are buying another one but a I said you can through Ask Basant discuss the sell options from your existing lot.

-------------

Date Posted: 05/Nov/2012 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by basant

The allocation of money is subjective i.e you put in more in the topmost stock and lesser as you go down the ladder; why should you buy all the stocks its like a Buffett table so you pick what you like though in the Gold365 we can dicuss the options in detail through "Ask Basant'. A corresponding Buy does NOT come with a corresponding sell why should we sell any company because we are buying another one but a I said you can through Ask Basant discuss the sell options from your existing lot.

i am confused on two issues. i may be slow in clearly understanding or am i missing some thing

1. the top ten gave 42.6% return. is this average return assuming you put equal money in all the 10. or is it a weighted average return, buy more qty of top stock and less as we go down the ladder.  my first guess is average return. not weighted. if its weighted then the returns could be different. but i understand in the long run, the top stocks should give better results

2. if i hand pick few from the universe, i may end up buying the laggards. dont want to do that. is there any top 5 or 10 from universe ? or is it optional. if i have more money i may buy more of top ten instead of universe. i dont understand the concept of universe. if you have more money why not buy more qty of top ten. if its really that good, then it should be in top ten , not universe.

as per my initial understanding, if we try to build the portfolio matching the top ten considering the weightage, that should work well in the long run. without worrying about universe. my understanding is you dont give exit call for universe, based on the facts we need to take our own exits. 

Posted By: TCSer
Date Posted: 05/Nov/2012 at 10:28pm
Basantji BC is an unique wonderful ,easy to navigatesite with so much of in depth information on companies .on top of it pain being taken by you In answering each and every query is amazing.

My returns would have been superb had I joined the site early instead of poor MF type of return.

People who are not members do not realise what they are missing out.

Keep up the good work Basantji and God bless you

-------------
Share market is nothing but a game of temperament. Success mantra Right Price,Right Business,Patience, Conviction .Do not do panic buying or selling.It may be the only profession where inactivity pays

Posted By: raviteja02
Date Posted: 05/Nov/2012 at 10:58pm
Dear bandlab1

While fully appreciating your inquisitive nature, the only real way to enjoy the fruits of basant's corner is by joining it! I'm not sure if it's weighted average or plain vanilla average, but the returns could vary depending on the individual's portfolio allocation. There are stocks in the universe which gave double the stated 44.5% return and some which gave less. But let's not give too much attention to this lest we should ignore the larger picture of being a part of Basant's corner :-).

To answer your second question, yes there is something called "Top Ten" which are a subset of the ' Basant's Universe' ranked from 1 to 10, 1 being most preferred. Of course, these are as per Mr. Basant's perspective. If you were to have greater conviction on Top 2 stock, bet more on that!! This is where 'Ask Basant' comes into picture where you can ask questions specific to your portfolio and get answers accordingly. At the end of it, it is your personal conviction that matters. Have a read by clicking on "basant's corner' at the top and then read the column 'what we offer'.

Exit calls are also given, case in point, a stock that was suggested on Aug 28th just doubled in a matter of less than 2 months where Mr. Basant suggested 'trimming' the exposure for X reasons.

Also, why is it difficult to understand the concept of universe :-), out of 8000 odd listed stocks, some 15-20 are shortlisted based on certain criteria which is like searching for 15-20 needles in the grass feild the size of foot ball stadium :-). I would be happy for that.

All the very best!!!!!!

Date Posted: 05/Nov/2012 at 11:16pm
Thank you TCSer ji and RaviTeja02 for explaining, the return is a simple average of Top Ten Stocks the Top 5 has done almost as well.

-------------

Date Posted: 05/Nov/2012 at 7:45am
thanks everyone for patiently answering the queries. this is a great place to be in and i appreciate all the help from members and basant-ji

Date Posted: 08/Nov/2012 at 8:18pm
finally i joined the BC today

what a great place !! so much info. i wll start building my PF now

Date Posted: 08/Nov/2012 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by bandlab1

finally i joined the BC today
what a great place !! so much info. i wll start building my PF now

Thank you.

-------------

Posted By: learn2earn
Date Posted: 30/Nov/2012 at 3:59pm
would like to know how much money one should have in kitty to take full advantage of Basantji's talent by joining BC ?I think just paying the joining fees and failing to act on his advise is a bigger loss than not joining at all..Pls advise.

-------------
INVESTING - EMOTION = SUCCESS

Posted By: debapriyag
Date Posted: 30/Nov/2012 at 4:29pm
Hi 'learn2earn', I was even looking for the answer to the same question. But I was a little disappointed in not finding a straight answer to it, or an answer that would be somewhat quantitative. But, I guess there is no straight answer to it.
[Ref: http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3460&FID=1&PR=3&PN=24 ]
And unfortunately, my investment capability doesn't seem to make the cut. I have a small capacity of 1 lakh in the   beginning to 1.5 lakh in the next one year.
I was advised by Basantji himself to start investing in MFs first.
I am on the "waiting bench" trying to gather enough funds to get in the game. Obviously, if there was a more concrete target, it would have been easier for me.
However, I respect Basantji for not blatantly suggesting to buy the subscription as it might not be suitable for me.

Posted By: koolvalue
Date Posted: 30/Nov/2012 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by learn2earn

would like to know how much money one should have in kitty to take full advantage of Basantji's talent by joining BC ?I think just paying the joining fees and failing to act on his advise is a bigger loss than not joining at all..Pls advise.

Just to give you some parallel example. Genarally good advisery services offered for equity charge upto 2% of the portfolio.But here portfolio cut off is 25 to 50 lakh hence
small retail investors cannot afford them. Also there returns are not as superior as Basant Corner.

Going by the thumb rule if one has a portfoilio less than 5 lakh he can opt for basic package and if it is more than that one can opt for higher package.

Now again I must tell you that for a winning pick no amount is small and a loosing pick no amount is big.Hence
regardless of your portfolio size opt for atleast basic package and try and learn investing ways of Basant Sir.
Do not bother about money ultimately it will chase you if
the learnig is right.

Posted By: Kautilya
Date Posted: 30/Nov/2012 at 6:01pm
Tend to agree with koolvalue. I could also put in a assumption (with the right to go wrong) that your portfolio would grow by 30% in the next year and consider the forward value of your portfolio while choosing the subscription fee.

-------------
My indecision is final.

Date Posted: 30/Nov/2012 at 8:15pm
debapriya,

i was also under same dilemna until 2 weeks back, my portfolio size is not good enough to beat the subscription charges for this year. but i am going to have good surplus funds after 1 year. i could have waited for 1 year to join. but i joined immediately.

there are 2 factors that tilted the decision

1. any new tool, you may do mistakes first time, so limit the damage to small amount. by next year i would have learnt enough and corrected the mistakes when my portfoio is going to be large

2. you cant measure every thing with charges. the knowledge is priceless, that too coming from a great person like basant sir. nobody will teach you so much with so little charges. you need to utilize this opportunity to 'earn' bigger lessons.

always certian things in the life comes at a cost. its worth spending the money and learn the lessons. roughly you should spend 2% of your annual salary on enriching your professional skills (certifications, training, books, new tools...). you should spend roughly 1% of your salary on your health (gym, yoga, healthy/organic  food...). you should spend 1% on enriching your wealth management skills (subscriptions, books, software...)

the pay back is pretty quick and big in all these.  you get better salary, hike, promotions in the job. you get better body , mind, spiritual life. you make more $$$$

Posted By: DHIRAJKANT
Date Posted: 30/Nov/2012 at 8:40am
Don't think anything.....only invest in BC....thinking only after one year.

Posted By: ashokpatil
Date Posted: 05/Jan/2013 at 9:52am
i want to know total returns of basantjis corner for 2012.
not only top ten recomondation. so i can analyse corner
in better perspective.

Posted By: LearningToFly
Date Posted: 10/Jan/2013 at 10:48pm
Basant Corner is best things that has happened to we people. The learning and of course returns are humongous.

-------------
Success... at all cost.

Posted By: jayismyson
Date Posted: 17/Mar/2013 at 11:32am
nice _________________ [url=http://www.saferunescapegold.com/]rs gold[/url]|[url=http://www.mmoggg.de/]wow gold[/url]|[url=http://www.saferunescapegold.com/]cheap rs gold[/url]|[url=http://www.saferunescapegold.com/]Buy Runescape Gold[/url]

Posted By: harper
Date Posted: 21/Mar/2013 at 11:31am

http://www.ausgolfmall.com/Wholesale-Titleist-MB-712-Irons---1228.html - Titleist MB 712 Irons Titleist MB 712 Golf Irons 2013. Fully Custom Fitted. Authorised Online Retailer....

http://www.ausgolfmall.com/Wholesale-Titleist-AP2-712-Irons-1213.html - Titleist AP2 712 Irons Last week we introduced the newest series of game improvements irons from Titleist, the 712 Series AP1 and AP2, but you didn't think the ...

http://www.ausgolfmall.com/Wholesale-Titleist-CB-712-Irons-1220.html - Titleist CB 712 Irons Purchase all your golf equipment and apparel online at The Golf ...

http://www.ausgolfmall.com/ - Wholesale golf clubs The Titleist MB 712 irons maintain the classic look, lines, profile, sound and feel of the classic Titleist forged irons, but add modern playability.

-------------
kerrlucy lucy kerr

Posted By: anishm01
Date Posted: 06/Sep/2013 at 12:01pm
any updates on the performance?

Posted By: sumitraepic
Date Posted: 01/Dec/2015 at 3:43pm
I want to know with you that how can we trade without any risk when the market is volatile. Please share some techniques with us.  

-------------
http://www.epicresearch.co/commodity-tips/ - Commodity Tips

Posted By: lmx123
Date Posted: 26/May/2016 at 8:40am
lmx http://www.nike-air-max.us/ - air max 2015 In http://www.the-northfacejackets.us.com/ - north face jackets this http://www.asics-outlet.us.com/ - asics narrow http://www.bebeclothing.in.net/ - bebe clothing dark space, http://www.pandora-charms.org.uk/ - pandora charms the edge of http://www.kate-spade.gb.net/ - kate spade**** a http://www.newbalancecanada.ca/ - new balance canada coffin, http://rockets.nbajersey.us.com/ - houston rockets jerseys suddenly http://broncos.nfljersey.us.com/ - broncos jerseys heard http://www.rayban-wayfarers.com/ - cheap ray ban the http://www.replica-watches.com.co/ - rolex watches same cries http://www.michaelkors-uk.org.uk/ - michael kors sound http://www.burberry-outletsale.com/ - burberry sale similar ghosts http://www.rb-rm.com/ - ray ban from http://www.coco-chanels.us.org/ - chanel sunglasses the http://www.nbajersey.us.com/ - nba jerseys intercom, http://www.ghd-hairstraightener.net/ - straightener both http://www.swarovskijewelry.com.co/ - swarovski crystal as http://www.thenorthface.com.de/ - the north face someone http://texans.nfljersey.us.com/ - texans jerseys crying, like someone http://www.soft-ballbats.com/ - baseball bats shaking http://www.hollisterclothes.us.com/ - hollisterco with remembered something, let http://www.longchamphandbagsoutlet.net/ - longchamp outlet me http://www.adidas-superstar.nl/ - adidas superstar really http://www.cheap-jordans.net/ - air jordan shoes scared http://www.truereligion-outlet.com.co/ - true religion jeans outlet a http://www.weddingdresses-sale.com/ - wedding dresses jump, http://www.christianlouboutinshoesoutlet.org/ - christian louboutin shoes I http://www.barbour-jacketsoutlet.com/ - barbour outlet quickly turned http://www.cheap-nike-shoes.net/ - nike shoes down http://www.tommyhilfiger.net.co/ - tommy hilfiger outlet the http://www.ralphs-lauren.co.uk/ - ralph lauren outlet sound, http://www.cheap-rolexwatches.co.uk/ - replica watches to see http://www.burberryonlineshop.de/ - burberry online shop how http://www.beatsbydrdre.co.com/ - beats by dre it http://www.ok-em.com/ - oakley vault is http://www.michael-kors-outlet.us.org/ - michaelkors.com tapped.

This http://www.scarpe-hoganoutlets.it/ - hogan outlet is Moto http://www.chanelhandbags.net.in/ - chanel bags production http://www.moncler-outlet.us.org/ - moncler mens jackets of http://www.canada-goosesjackets.us.com/ - canada gooses outlet military radio, http://www.weddingdressesuk.org.uk/ - wedding dresses the http://www.cheapthomassabos.co.uk/ - thomas sabo uk use http://www.longchamps.us.com/ - longchamp outlet of http://www.longchampoutlet.com.co/ - longchamp plastic http://www.ralphlaurenepolo.com/ - ralph lauren outlet shell, ideal http://www.ugg-boots.us.org/ - uggs on sale for http://www.maccosmetics.net.co/ - m a c cosmetics use http://www.bcbg-maxazria.ca/ - bcbg max azria in http://www.burberry-outletonlinesale.in.net/ - burberry sale harsh http://www.swarovski-australia.com.au/ - swarovski australia conditions, http://www.horloges-rolex.nl/ - rolex according http://magic.nbajersey.us.com/ - orlando magic jersey to the http://www.michael-kors.com.es/ - michael kors truth will not http://www.airmax-90.org/ - nike air max 90 be http://www.ferragamoshoes.in.net/ - ferragamo so http://www.ralphlaurenoutlet-online.in.net/ - ralph lauren factory store prone http://www.coco-chanel.com.de/ - coco chanel to http://www.tommyhilfigeroutlet.in.net/ - tommy hilfiger failure. http://www.canadagooses-2016.com/ - canada gooses I http://www.iphone-cases.net.co/ - iphone case switch http://www.swarovski-canada.ca/ - swarovski a http://www.gucci-handbags.in.net/ - gucci outlet few http://knicks.nbajersey.us.com/ - new york knicks times, http://www.jimmy-choos.com/ - jimmy choo shoes I http://www.****-factory.in.net/ - **** factory was not http://www.nikefree5.net/ - free running the http://www.tnf-jackets.us.com/ - north face outlet beginning http://www.uggs-onsale.net/ - ugg boots clearance of http://www.eyeglasses-online.us.com/ - glasses online that strange http://www.raybanoutlet.ca/ - rayban noise, http://www.ralphlauren-polos.co.uk/ - ralph lauren outlet the http://www.ralphlaurenoutlet-online.us.com/ - polo ralph lauren outlet online speaker http://www.soccer-shoesoutlet.com/ - soccer shoes actually http://www.bcbg-dresses.com/ - bcbg max intermittently http://www.omega-watches.us.com/ - replica watches issued http://www.nikeair-max.ca/ - nike air max ■■ http://www.babyliss-pro.us.com/ - babyliss pro static, as http://www.rayban-pas-cher.fr/ - lunette ray ban if someone http://www.oakley-glassesoutlet.com/ - cheap oakley calls, you can not http://www.abercrombie-andfitch.ca/ - abercrombie hear http://www.omegarelojes.es/ - reloj a clear http://www.yogapantscanada.ca/ - lululemon canada statement. http://trailblazers.nbajersey.us.com/ - portland trail blazers jersey Lianhan http://www.uhren-shop.com.de/ - fossil uhren a few times http://www.jordanrelease-dates.us.com/ - jordan release dates 2015 I http://suns.nbajersey.us.com/ - phoenix suns jersey also http://www.tomsoutlet-online.com/ - toms outlet online did http://www.tiffanyandco-ca.ca/ - tiffany and co not improve, http://www.rolexwatchesforsale.us.com/ - rolex watch the frequency http://www.rayban.org.es/ - rayban of http://www.burberry-outletstore.net/ - burberry outlet store mobilization, http://www.mcm-backpacks.com/ - mcm bags there http://www.tommy-hilfiger.com.de/ - hilfiger online shop is no http://www.nikemercurial.in.net/ - nike mercurial vapor effect.

I http://www.timberlandshoes.net.co/ - timberland outlet tried http://www.nikestore.us/ - nike outlet these http://www.michaelkorsoutlet-online.ar.com/ - michael kors outlet electronic http://www.newbalance-shoes.org/ - new balance outlet things, know http://www.tiffany-jewelry.net/ - tiffany and co that http://www.polos-ralphlauren.us.com/ - ralph lauren polos failure http://thunder.nbajersey.us.com/ - oklahoma city thunder jersey is http://www.oakley-sunglasses.mex.com/ - oakley sunglasses cheap not the http://www.nike-free-run.de/ - nike free 5.0 physical http://www.tiffany-andco.us.com/ - tiffany and co movement, http://www.longchamp.com.co/ - longchamp**** but http://airmax.shoesoutlet.us.com/ - nike air max radio interference, many http://www.yoga-pants.net.co/ - lululemon causes, http://www.ralphlauren-polos.com.co/ - ralph lauren outlet large http://www.jordanretro.org/ - air jordan retro sunspots http://www.christianlouboutinoutlet.net.co/ - louboutin shoes broke http://www.nike-air-max.com.de/ - nike air max thea out, small http://www.nikeshoesoutlet.org.uk/ - nike shoes household http://www.beats-by-dre.com.co/ - beats headphones appliances http://www.pandorajewellery.com.au/ - pandora to http://www.christian--louboutin.in.net/ - christian louboutin shoes run, http://www.the-northface.com.co/ - northface will http://www.newbalance-outlet.org/ - new balance have http://www.nikestore.com.de/ - nike shop the same http://www.cheap-oakleyglasses.us.com/ - oakley sunglasses effect. http://www.michaelkors.co.nl/ - michael kors We http://hornets.nbajersey.us.com/ - charlotte hornets jerseys are now http://www.edhardy.us.org/ - ed hardy clothing deep http://www.polooutlets-store.com/ - polo outlet store in http://www.handbagsoutlet.net.co/ - purses and**** the http://www.wedding--dresses.co.uk/ - wedding dress ground, to http://www.oakleys-sunglasses.us.com/ - oakley sungalsses outlet affect http://www.cheap-michaelkors.com/ - michael kors bags the http://www.designer-handbagsoutlet.us.com/ - purses and**** sunspot http://www.thomas-sabo.com.de/ - thomas sabo little http://www.tomsoutletonline.net/ - toms shoes chance; http://patriots.nfljersey.us.com/ - patriots jerseys this http://browns.nfljersey.us.com/ - browns jerseys deep http://www.tommy-hilfigeroutlet.com/ - tommy hilfiger outlet stores forests of the http://www.maccosmetics.gr.com/ - mac makeup cave, http://www.pradaoutlet.com.co/ - prada shoes there http://mcmbackpack.co-om.com/ - mcm backpack outlet will http://www.outlet-burberry.net.co/ - burberry outlet not http://www.toms-shoes.com.co/ - toms shoes outlet be http://www.ralphlauren-outlet.ca/ - ralph lauren any http://www.air-huarache.co.uk/ - air huarache appliances, http://www.christianlouboutin-shoes.ca/ - red bottom shoes such http://www.nikeair-max.es/ - nike air max interference http://falcons.nfljersey.us.com/ - falcons jerseys in http://saints.nfljersey.us.com/ - saints jerseys the end http://www.guccishoes.com.co/ - gucci mens shoes is http://www.nike-shoescanada.ca/ - nike store where http://colts.nfljersey.us.com/ - colts jerseys they http://www.michaeljordan.com.de/ - michael jordan come http://www.burberry-handbagsoutlet.com.co/ - burberry from?

I http://www.polo-outlets.com.co/ - ralph lauren outlet move http://www.cheapshoes.com.co/ - boots on sale around http://www.vans-schuhe.com.de/ - vans schuhe the http://www.montblanc-penssale.com/ - mont blanc walkie-talkie, http://www.tommyhilfigerca.ca/ - tommy hilfiger looking for http://titans.nfljersey.us.com/ - titans jerseys the http://76ers.nbajersey.us.com/ - philadelphia 76ers jerseys source http://www.supra-shoes.org/ - supra footwear of http://www.newoutletonlinemall.com/ - **** purses outlet online the http://www.toms--outlet.com.co/ - toms outlet interference, http://www.gucci-shoesoutlet.net/ - gucci belts I http://www.adidasshoes.top/ - adidas online soon http://www.instylers.us.com/ - instyler ionic styler discovered http://www.soccer-shoes.us.com/ - indoor soccer shoes that http://www.rayban-sunglassesoutlet.co.uk/ - ray ban sunglasses as http://www.retro-jordans.com/ - jordan retro long http://www.raybans-sunglassesoutlet.in.net/ - ray ban wayfarer as http://www.nike-outlet.us.com/ - Nike Shoes it http://www.salomon-schuhe.com.de/ - salomon schuhe is http://www.ugg-boots-australia.com.au/ - ugg boots close http://www.toryburchsale.com.co/ - tory burch shoes to http://www.giuseppe-zanotti.net/ - giuseppe zanotti sneakers a http://www.p90xworkout.us.com/ - p90x huge coffin, http://www.rayban.com.de/ - ray ban sonnenbrillen the http://www.abercrombie-hollister.nl/ - hollister noise will http://www.abercrombie-kid.us.com/ - abercrombie.com be http://www.cheapjerseys.com.co/ - nfl jerseys serious, http://www.mcm-handbags.org/ - mcm backpack if far http://www.nikerosherun.us/ - nike roshe enough http://www.adidasshoescanada.ca/ - adidas canada away http://www.converses-outlet.com/ - converse outlet that http://www.nikeskos.dk/ - nike.dk the http://www.cheaprayban.com.co/ - ray ban outlet noise http://www.christian-louboutinshoes.com.co/ - louboutin shoes will http://www.christianlouboutinshoes.jp.net/ - louboutin be http://www.timberlands-paschere.fr/ - timberland femme reduced, http://www.uggsaustralia.com.co/ - ugg boots very strange. http://www.lululemonoutlet.gb.net/ - yoga pants Is http://www.northfaceoutlet.com.co/ - the north face the source of http://www.celine-bags.org/ - celine bags interference even http://bengals.nfljersey.us.com/ - bengals jerseys in the coffin inside? http://www.vans-shoes.co.uk/ - vans shoes I will carefully http://www.oakleyoutlet.ar.com/ - oakley sunglasses into his http://www.calvin-kleins.us.org/ - calvin klein underwear walkie-talkie http://buccaneers.nfljersey.us.com/ - buccaneers jerseys coffin coffin lid http://ravens.nfljersey.us.com/ - ravens jerseys and http://www.prada.com.de/ - prada body gaps, sudden, http://www.pumaonline-shop.de/ - puma online loud http://www.tory-burchshoesoutlet.net/ - tory burch sounds http://www.weddingdressessonline.ca/ - prom dresses kind http://dolphins.nfljersey.us.com/ - dolphins jerseys of http://www.rolex-watches.us.com/ - rolex watches for sale strange http://www.oakleyoutlet-online.us.com/ - oakley outlet to http://www.ralphlaurenoutletonline.us.org/ - ralph lauren polo suddenly http://www.montres-pascher.fr/ - montre homme erupted loudness, http://www.bottegaveneta-bagsoutlet.com/ - veneta as if someone suddenly http://www.airhuarache.co.uk/ - huarache screams http://www.michael-korshandbags.us.org/ - michael kors purses as http://chiefs.nfljersey.us.com/ - chiefs jerseys up. http://mavericks.nbajersey.us.com/ - dallas mavericks jerseys It http://www.nike-air-max.com.au/ - air max scared http://www.nike-roshe-run.de/ - roshe run my http://www.oakleys-glasses.us.com/ - cheap oakley sunglasses hand http://www.thejoreseproject.com/ - michael kors outlet online a http://www.hollister-abercrombie.com.se/ - abercrombie loose, http://uggboots.misblackfriday.com/ - uggaustralia.com almost http://www.marc-jacobs.us.com/ - marc by marc jacobs falling http://www.katespadeoutlet.gb.net/ - kate spade outlet online into http://www.nike-air-max.com.se/ - nike air max the http://bears.nfljersey.us.com/ - bears jerseys coffin http://www.uggs.co.nl/ - ugg in http://www.juicycouture.com.co/ - juicy couture outlet the walkie-talkie.

Oops, http://www.beats-headphone.com.co/ - beats by dr dre I http://www.michaelkors.com.se/ - michael kors v?skor thought, http://www.ugg-uggboots.net/ - ugg boots evidently yes, http://www.raybans-sunglasses.net/ - ray ban sunglasses outlet what http://www.rolexwatches-canada.ca/ - watches canada is http://www.rayban-sunglassesoutlet.com/ - ray ban wayfarer inside http://www.chiflatiron.net.co/ - chi hair the http://www.michael-kors.com.co/ - cheap michael kors coffin http://www.oakley.com.de/ - oakley irregular http://www.ralphlaurenonlineshop.de/ - ralph lauren waves http://www.ugg-bootsclearance.com/ - uggs outlet being http://www.tiffanyand-co.net.co/ - tiffany jewelry transmitted, http://northfaceoutlet.co-om.com/ - northface which http://www.harrods-london.co.uk/ - harrods london is http://www.airmax-2015.org/ - air max amazing, is http://www.truereligion-outlet.us.org/ - cheap true religion a http://www.oakleys-sunglassoutlet.net/ - oakley sunglasses outlet natural phenomenon, http://www.lululemon-australia.com.au/ - lululemon australia or http://nike.shoesoutlet.us.com/ - nike shoes outlet are there http://raiders.nfljersey.us.com/ - raiders jerseys any http://pistons.nbajersey.us.com/ - detroit pistons weird?

I http://www.hollisterclothingstore.org/ - hollister kids know http://www.asicsgels.de/ - asics gel that http://www.iphone-case.us.com/ - iphone 5s cases plants http://www.ugg-australia.com.de/ - ugg can http://www.burberryoutlet-sale.in.net/ - burberry outlet online emit http://www.burberrys-outlet2016.com/ - burberry outlet online weak http://www.toms-shoesoutlet.net/ - toms shoes radio signals, http://www.nike-schuhe.com.de/ - nike schuhe but under http://rams.nfljersey.us.com/ - rams jerseys different http://www.timberland-boots.in.net/ - timberland boots external http://www.tiffanyandco-au.com/ - tiffany and co australia conditions, http://www.gucci-taschen-outlet.de/ - gucci the radio http://www.mcmbags.us.com/ - mcm backpack signal emitted http://www.oakley--sunglasses.com.au/ - oakley by http://www.mcm-bags.us.com/ - mcm**** the http://cowboys.nfljersey.us.com/ - cowboys jerseys plant http://www.toryburch-sandals.in.net/ - tory burch outlet is http://www.air-max-schoenen.nl/ - air max schoenen not http://www.abercrombiefitchs.us.com/ - abercrombie and fitch kids the http://www.thenorthfacejackets.fr/ - the north face same, http://www.toms-outlets.us.com/ - toms shoes for http://www.mk-outlet.us.com/ - michael kors outlet example, you http://www.hollisters-canada.ca/ - hollister clothing give http://www.****-outletonline.ca/ - **** outlet canada it http://www.nike-airmaxinc.co.uk/ - nike air max comfortable http://bucks.nbajersey.us.com/ - milwaukee bucks jersey to play http://www.****handbags2016.us.com/ - **** bags music, http://airhuarache.shoesoutlet.us.com/ - huarache or http://www.tommy-hilfiger-online-shop.de/ - tommy hilfiger online with http://www.pulseras-pandora.com.es/ - pandora a knife http://www.oakley-outletstore.in.net/ - oakley sunglasses outlet it, http://www.juicycoutureoutlet.net.co/ - juicy couture**** it http://www.swarovski-online-shop.de/ - swarovski online It http://www.cheap-raybansoutlet.com/ - ray bans issues a http://www.nikeair--max.fr/ - air max two http://www.ralphlaurenpolos.in.net/ - polo ralph lauren outlet completely http://www.****-factoryyoutletonline.net/ - **** factory outlet opposite http://www.nike-roshe-run.com.es/ - roshe run signal, http://www.rosheruns.us/ - roshe run which http://www.uggs.in.net/ - uggaustralia.com is http://www.mmoncler-outlet.com/ - moncler outlet online called http://www.basketballshoes.com.co/ - cheap basketball shoes the http://www.michael-kors.net.co/ - michael kors outlet language of http://celtics.nbajersey.us.com/ - boston celtics jersey plants. But these signals http://www.burberry-outlet.net.co/ - burberry outlet are http://www.air-max.com.de/ - air max extremely http://www.reebok.com.de/ - reebok weak, http://www.gucci-outletsale.net/ - gucci shoes outlet even http://www.uggsoutlet.com.co/ - uggs if http://www.timberlandbootsoutlet.us.com/ - timberland shoes you http://www.tomsshoes-outlet.us.com/ - toms.com use http://www.rayban.co.nl/ - ray ban zonnebril specialized http://www.zx****outlet.com/ - **** outlet equipment http://www.michaelkors.so/ - michael kors outlet online not necessarily http://****.euro-us.net/ - **** factory outlet be http://supra.shoesoutlet.us.com/ - supra footwear able http://www.pradahandbags.net.co/ - prada outlet to detect, http://giants.nfljersey.us.com/ - giants jerseys needless http://pelicans.nbajersey.us.com/ - new orleans pelicans jersey to http://www.salvatoreferragamo.in.net/ - ferragamo shoes say http://timberwolves.nbajersey.us.com/ - minnesota timberwolves jersey to the http://www.new-balance-schuhe.de/ - new balance general http://steelers.nfljersey.us.com/ - steelers jerseys intercom http://www.nike-tnrequinpascher.fr/ - nike tn received.

There http://www.hogan.com.de/ - hogan are http://www.****outlet-online.com.co/ - **** outlet some http://www.oakley.org.es/ - gafas oakley special http://www.hollister-clothing.in.net/ - hollister clothing store cases, http://www.michaelkors-canadaoutlet.ca/ - michael kors canada it is http://www.converse-shoes.net/ - converse sneakers possible http://wizards.nbajersey.us.com/ - washington wizards jersey to http://www.ralphlaurenoutlet.us.com/ - ralph lauren outlet online produce a http://www.michael-korssale.us.com/ - michael kors**** strong electromagnetic http://www.burberry-2016.co.uk/ - burberry outlet online waves http://www.prada-handbags.com.co/ - prada sunglasses communication http://spurs.nbajersey.us.com/ - san antonio spurs jerseys under http://monsterbeats.co-om.com/ - beats headphones natural http://www.valentino-shoesoutlet.us.com/ - valentino outlet conditions, such http://www.lululemonca.ca/ - yoga pants as on http://nuggets.nbajersey.us.com/ - denver nuggets jerseys the http://www.prada-shoes.com.co/ - prada outlet eve http://www.nfljersey.us.com/ - nfl jerseys of http://www.abercrombie-fitchsale.com/ - abercrombie kids the http://www.lauren-ralph.co.uk/ - ralph lauren outlet online earthquake, http://nets.nbajersey.us.com/ - brooklyn nets jerseys volcanic http://www.michael-kors-taschen.com.de/ - michael kors taschen eruption http://www.ralphlauren-au.com/ - ralph lauren or http://www.hermesbags.jp.net/ - hermes belt the http://www.ghd-hairstraighteneroutlet.co.uk/ - ghd time, http://www.nfl-jersey.us.com/ - baseball jerseys but http://www.swarovski-crystal.us.com/ - swarovski jewelry this http://www.oakleysunglasses-canada.ca/ - oakley canada is http://www.thenorth-face.ca/ - north face interference http://www.cheap-raybanoutlet.com/ - ray bans with http://www.gucci-outletstore.com/ - gucci shoes a http://www.longchamp-bags.us.com/ - long champ devastating, http://www.ralphslauren-outlet.co.uk/ - polo ralph absolutely http://www.adidas.org.es/ - adidas superstar not http://www.cheapoakley-sunglasses.in.net/ - oakley sunglasses like http://www.nike-air-force.de/ - nike air force this http://www.adidas-schuhe-online.de/ - adidas online mild.

I http://www.tiffany-und-co.de/ - tiffany und co looked http://pacers.nbajersey.us.com/ - indiana pacers jersey at http://www.barbour-factory.com/ - barbour factory this http://chargers.nfljersey.us.com/ - chargers jerseys huge http://www.thenorthfacejackets.net.co/ - north face coffin, http://www.oakley-sunglassess.com/ - oakley vault thought http://www.airjordans.us/ - air jordan an http://www.nike-maxfr.com/ - nike air max unlikely http://www.eyeglass-frames.in.net/ - glasses frames possibility is that http://www.nikefree-run.org.uk/ - nike free run in the http://www.to****outlet.com/ - **** outlet online vicinity of large-scale massacres http://www.christianlouboutin.org.uk/ - christian louboutin or http://www.ray-bans.us.org/ - ray-ban sunglasses large http://www.converse.net.co/ - converse shoes burial http://michaelkors.euro-us.net/ - michael kors canada cemetery, there is http://www.pumashoes.in.net/ - puma outlet often a strange http://www.chi-flatiron.us.com/ - chi flat iron electromagnetic http://www.nike.org.es/ - zapatillas nike interference, http://www.raybans-outlet.co.uk/ - ray ban outlet continuous, one http://www.mcmhandbags.com.co/ - mcm backpack outlet that it http://www.truereligionjeans.net.co/ - true religion outlet is http://www.pandoracharms-canada.ca/ - pandora canada the http://www.co-aol.com/ - **** outlet online energy http://www.mizuno-running.net/ - mizuno wave emitted by http://www.nikefree-run.net/ - nike free 5.0 rotting http://www.****-factoryoutlet.net.co/ - **** factory corpses It http://www.cheapuggboots.us.com/ - ugg generated http://www.pandorajewelry.top/ - pandora bracelet a http://seahawks.nfljersey.us.com/ - seahawks jerseys wealth http://www.toryburchoutlet-sale.us.com/ - tory burch of information http://www.cheap-baseballbats.net/ - softball bats that it http://www.****outletstore.net.co/ - **** outlet store online was http://www.mkoutletonline.us.com/ - michael kors outlet online sale sent http://www.thenorth-faces.co.uk/ - north face backpacks by the http://www.michaelkors-outlet-online.com.co/ - michael kors outlet online sale ghost. http://jaguars.nfljersey.us.com/ - jaguars jerseys The strong http://www.cheapjerseys.us.org/ - cheap nfl jerseys electromagnetic http://jazz.nbajersey.us.com/ - utah jazz jersey waves http://bulls.nbajersey.us.com/ - chicago bulls jersey will http://www.burberryhandbagsoutlet.com/ - burberry sale be http://www.ralph-laurens.org.uk/ - polo ralph lauren emitted http://www.****outletstore-online.com.co/ - **** outlet store by http://www.ugg-boots.ca/ - uggs the http://lakers.nbajersey.us.com/ - lakers jerseys coffin http://www.tommy-hilfiger.co.nl/ - www.tommyhilfiger.nl of http://azcardinals.nfljersey.us.com/ - azcardinals jerseys the http://www.michael-kors-australia.com.au/ - michael kors body http://www.uggboots.net.co/ - ugg australia do?

Here http://grizzlies.nbajersey.us.com/ - memphis grizzlies jersey the http://www.adidas-superstar.de/ - adidas superstar light http://www.gucci-shoes.net/ - gucci**** is http://www.michael-kors-outlet-online.us.org/ - michael kors bags extremely http://www.abercrombie-and-fitch.us.com/ - abercrombie fitch dull, pale http://www.nike-freeruns.co.uk/ - nike free 5.0 old http://www.adidas.com.se/ - adidas.se banyan http://www.vans-shoes.net/ - vans outlet tree http://www.true-religion.com.co/ - true religion jeans roots under http://www.hermesbirkin-bag.net/ - hermes bags the http://www.ray-banocchiali.it/ - ray ban occhiali irradiation http://www.burberry-outletcanada.ca/ - burberry outlet of http://www.longchamp.com.de/ - longchamp taschen the probe http://www.mk-com.com/ - michael kors outlet light, http://raptors.nbajersey.us.com/ - toronto raptors jersey looks http://www.rosherun.org.uk/ - nike roshe like a http://www.converse.com.de/ - converse chucks one http://www.michaelkorsoutletonline-sale.us.com/ - michael kors**** snake http://www.insanity-workout.us.com/ - insanity workout calendar bone http://www.nikefactory.org/ - nike shoes deformity, plus http://packers.nfljersey.us.com/ - packers jerseys the http://www.cheap-omegawatches.com/ - omega watches noise http://www.jimmy-chooshoes.com/ - jimmy choo outlet which http://www.michael-korsbags.co.uk/ - michael kors uk people http://www.jordan-shoes.com.co/ - jordans numb, like http://www.nike-shoesoutlet.us.com/ - nike shoes outlet there http://www.guccishoes-uk.co.uk/ - gucci uk was http://www.longchamp-handbagsoutlet.us.com/ - long champ something http://www.pandora.com.de/ - pandora schmuck in http://www.****-purseoutlet.net/ - cheap **** purses the http://heat.nbajersey.us.com/ - heat jerseys coffin http://www.nike-huarache.nl/ - nike huarache internally, barking http://www.hermes-outlet.com.co/ - hermes urged http://www.replica-handbags.net.co/ - knockoff**** me http://www.****-outletonline.net.co/ - **** outlet store online to http://clippers.nbajersey.us.com/ - los angeles clippers jersey go. I felt http://www.nike-skor.com.se/ - nike.se goose http://www.replicarolex-watches.us.com/ - omega watches bumps http://www.the-northface.net.co/ - the north face outlet out, http://www.hollisteronlineshop.com.de/ - hollister online very http://www.uggboots.com.de/ - ugg boots troublesome, and http://airmax.misblackfriday.com/ - air max shoes quickly http://www.swarovski--uk.me.uk/ - swarovski jewelry turn http://www.beatsbydre.com.co/ - dre beats off http://www.oakleysunglasses-cheap.in.net/ - cheap oakley the http://www.polo-ralph-lauren.de/ - polo ralph walkie-talkie out.

Four http://www.nike-schoenen.co.nl/ - nike schoenen weeks http://www.marcjacobs-sale.com/ - marc by marc jacobs quiet down, http://www.poloralphlaurenoutlet.net.co/ - ralph lauren I http://www.cheapmichaelkors.us.org/ - michael kors suddenly http://www.newbalance.com.es/ - new balance felt http://www.michaelkorsbags.us.org/ - michael kors outlet online sale dizzy, http://cavaliers.nbajersey.us.com/ - cleveland cavaliers probably http://www.ferragamo.com.co/ - salvatore ferragamo where moist http://jets.nfljersey.us.com/ - jets jerseys air http://www.giuseppezanotti.com.co/ - giuseppe shoes and funny http://eagles.nfljersey.us.com/ - eagles jerseys taste http://vikings.nfljersey.us.com/ - vikings jerseys so http://www.bottega-veneta.us.com/ - bottega veneta I http://www.michaelkorsoutlet.ar.com/ - michael kors outlet online began http://49ers.nfljersey.us.com/ - 49ers jerseys to http://lions.nfljersey.us.com/ - lions jerseys hypoxia, http://****outlet.euro-us.net/ - **** outlet online looked http://hawks.nbajersey.us.com/ - atlanta hawks jerseys at http://www.woolrich-clearance.com/ - woolrich jackets the http://panthers.nfljersey.us.com/ - panthers jerseys surrounding http://www.nike-rosherun.nl/ - nike roshe environment, http://bills.nfljersey.us.com/ - bills jerseys and http://www.burberry-outlet.co.uk/ - burberry**** my http://michaelkors.co-om.com/ - michael kors usa heart http://www.****blackfriday.com/ - **** outlet online felt http://warriors.nbajersey.us.com/ - golden state warriors jersey chills, this http://www.levisjeans.com.co/ - levis jeans is http://www.fashionclothes.us.com/ - wholesale clothing the http://www.chanel-bags.com.co/ - chanel**** way http://redskins.nfljersey.us.com/ - redskins jerseys I http://www.toms-shoes.net.co/ - toms shoes outlet do http://www.burberry-handbagssale.in.net/ - burberry outlet not http://www.kate-spade.in.net/ - katespade feel http://kings.nbajersey.us.com/ - sacramento kings jersey before.

http://www.designerhandbagsoutlet.net.co/ - handbags outlet sfsdfsd

Print Page | Close Window