Print Page | Close Window

Markets move first, reasons follow later!

Printed From: The Equity Desk
Category: Blog
Forum Name: Blogs
Forum Discription: Blogs
URL: http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3488
Printed Date: 27/Apr/2024 at 12:03pm

Topic: Markets move first, reasons follow later!
Posted By: basant
Subject: Markets move first, reasons follow later!
Date Posted: 26/Nov/2011 at 9:37pm
When I started investing as a young impatient, restless and a (self styled ) astute & logical investor I wanted reasons for everything that the markets did. It took me several years and plenty of failed opportunities to understand that in majority of cases markets moved first, reasons followed later while debates continued thereafter. This sequence of events continues even today where market variables have increased in terms of news points, the logic has become more precise and hard-hitting with more information from the TV and the internet. All these has however not been able to change the end game for the investor which is“Markets move, first reasons follow later”.

For someone like me I have given up assigning reasons and levels since 2008. Benjamin Disraeli said “What we learn from history is that we do not learn from history”. This applies to pinpointing reasons for short term market movements and erronously assigning credits in the “I told you so” mode. These self-styled forecasters mistake the randomness of events to self- generated intellect. Our markets are passing through a similar phase. We have been assigning the movements to various reasons based on the recency effect and when there is no recency element we put the blame on the Govt. for its sheer inability to govern or in the more sophisticated language “governance deficit”. How many of us wanted to put failure of the Govt. to undertake second generation reforms as one of the primary reasons for our stock market to go down and when the Govt finally plunged in hitting two birds with one stone (FDI in retail and Companies Bill) the markets obliged – by sliding 150 points the next day. Basically the markets seem in no mood to listen to any good news and wants to catch all the bad news this is the classic feature of a bear market or as some eternal bulls (me included) like to say a bearish phase!

If the trend does not reverse very quickly then the bullish times seem some distance away. There are so many stocks quoting at 2 year lows and several at 2008 lows.The underlying reason is that markets want to go down and are going down. How else can you explain scores of companies trading at PEs of 4 and 5 times, RoE of near 20% and a yield of 4%? The stock keeps going down and the yield keeps looking better but one has to bet on them at the right time. Somewhere down the line we will be able to make that quick money buying the beaten down names but personally I would attempt those opportunities only when I’m sure of downside protection. If in the event we miss some so be it because we need a 100% gain to make up for a 50% loss and the probability of doing foolish things go up when a person is on the losing table – he gets desperate.

In this backdrop even though I consider myself a part owner of a business (more refined word for a long term investor) I have started to pay more attention to prices on the screen and the emotions on the street when it comes to buying cheap stocks. As markets fall the cheap stock becomes cheaper and when they rise the costly ones become more expensive. One single data point of analysis is to look at whether the stock you own is nearer to the 52 week high or the 52 week low. In either case the line of least resistance as Jesse Livermore wrote about one hundred years ago acts as a magnetic force – and that force is in complete contrast to what a value investor thinks.

The call of the hour remains to stick with fundamentally strong stocks rather than try to bottomfish for the beaten down names. The beaten down names look cheap but are devoid of earnings visibility. We will ride them when it seems that it is fit to ride. At 20 times trailing the human mind choses to think of L&T as a cheaper stock to another alternative with more predictive earnings just because L&T is down from its 2008 high. The fact that there is so much of an issue with new projects, falling capex, high interest rates does not bother the investor because he is more focussed on buying what has come down rather than focusing on the twin matrix of value with price or more importantly reality with perception. One stock (NCC Ltd) is down to November 2004 levels. In the interim it became a ten bagger!!!

It pays to lose some opportunities in life rather than be brave and ride against the tide for no martyr has ever collected the gallantry award himself.

-------------
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in

Replies:
Posted By: THEINVESTOR
Date Posted: 26/Nov/2011 at 10:05pm
Great Article Basantji. You perfectly explained the distinction between Cheap Stock and Value Stock.

Posted By: FutureBull
Date Posted: 26/Nov/2011 at 10:08pm
wow Basantji!! I loved the logic, clarity of thought and your writing style. Thanks very much!! I do remember when you wrote that "it is time to bet on economic cyclicals right at the bottom of Feb-mar'09". I am just worried that we do not have any Lehmann event yet but market is down by 25% and currency 20% from the top. We should be fine if we do not have any of the events of that type again.

-------------
‘The market always does what it’s supposed to — BUT NEVER WHEN’.

Posted By: danielcraig2011
Date Posted: 26/Nov/2011 at 11:59pm
Excellent! I was trying to do the same; bottom fishing just looking at the fall in prices without caring about the fundamentals.

Posted By: contactpiyush
Date Posted: 26/Nov/2011 at 12:24pm
Dear Basantji,

An extremely well researched and written article. I observed that the price ranges make a lot of sense and indeed only those articles/news flows are highlighted that suits that price movement. Initially I was a bit skeptical about this finding, your views on it has reinforced the faith

Thanks for the article ..

Posted By: conservativeinv
Date Posted: 26/Nov/2011 at 1:09am
Basant, good article.

I would differ with you in one respect - I believe in the theory of price and time correction.  We have seen the former in 2008 and now, but have we seen the latter?

I believe the market still has a lot of pain left.  Individual scrips may take a different route, but the overall market still has a long haul.

One of my other observations is that during the start of a bull market, the leaders move much higher first, then the mid and small caps.  Similarly, during the start of a bear market, the small and mid caps move much lower first, then the leaders.  So, have we seen the leaders move much lower?  If we take the highest sensex of around 21,000 and compare with today's, it doesn't seem so.

Posted By: kailasp4u
Date Posted: 26/Nov/2011 at 7:11am
..we need a 100% gain to make up for a 50% loss.. It pays to lose some opportunities in life rather than be brave and ride against the tide for no martyr has ever collected the gallantry award himself. The 2 best lines I liked, Kudos! An investor should never forget these!

Posted By: subu76
Date Posted: 26/Nov/2011 at 8:16am
On a slightly different note: It's really heartening to see high debt companies, bad businesees, shady business culture companies getting killed.

For the last few years it almost seemed that investors who practise discretion and stick to good businesses are losers. The crash around 2008 did not correct the perception either. E.g. of one such I know of IVRCL

Thank fully the market has corrected the excessed big time.

Posted By: smart_prof
Date Posted: 26/Nov/2011 at 8:48am
super article

Posted By: gaurav12123
Date Posted: 26/Nov/2011 at 9:18am
thanx

-------------
When I Trade i Try To Earn Infinity.

Posted By: siloni
Date Posted: 26/Nov/2011 at 9:44am
hats off to you basantji ,for twin reasons,

1.for the great post

2.even after basant s corner,teddies are not left high and dry.

-------------
jbeh20032003

Posted By: ambore
Date Posted: 26/Nov/2011 at 10:45am
Well said Basantji. As we are rationally irrational by nature, we find excuses when the market goes down and invent reasons when it is  up.

-------------
Ramana Rao Ambore

Posted By: lmuralikrishna
Date Posted: 26/Nov/2011 at 11:25am
Hi Basant ji

Excellent way of explaining the markets. I fully understand that fundamentals play more than any market news.

It is a value addition to my stock market knowledge

Keep writing

Posted By: kailasp4u
Date Posted: 26/Nov/2011 at 11:27am
Basantji face reminds me of Vishwabandhu Gupta!
http://www.youtube.com/chauthiduniya#p/u/0/VsTgAT-YC8s - http://www.youtube.com/chauthiduniya#p/u/0/VsTgAT-YC8s

-------------
knp

Posted By: vinvestor2010
Date Posted: 27/Nov/2011 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by ambore

Well said Basantji. As we are rationally irrational by nature, we find excuses when the market goes down and invent reasons when it is  up.

Sir great quotation Wink

Basantji, others is it the recommendation then that we should stick to stocks only in safe sectors like FMCG and Pharma
P.S I bought VST (Charminar Cigarette) at 1400 and now it is near 1100 and lower even though it is a tobacco company Cry

Posted By: vikskukreja
Date Posted: 27/Nov/2011 at 2:01pm
Its an insightful article. But there are few areas where my thought process differs...it will be among these distressed cos that some winners will emerge and some multibaggers will be born...and the one who now does indepth analysis and takes calculated risk will accumulate wealth over a period of time...

-------------
•It is optimism that is the enemy of the rational buyer.

Posted By: MR TED
Date Posted: 27/Nov/2011 at 2:43pm
Great Article! Rightly pointed out, market always looks for sustained earnings. A decade before, L&T n BHEL etc seemed to have sustained earnings and today its HUL n ITC. (just examples)
Rightly pointed out by Basant in one of his previous article that biggest wealth creater is a trend.
I would ask Basant and rest..this Consumer oriented trend seemed to have started in 2009, I guess. In 2 years, some midcaps and small caps have move up like never done in last 20 years. Is the market pricing in sustained earnings for say next 5 years already? I have no answers from my own research on this..expert comments?

Posted By: nagpal
Date Posted: 27/Nov/2011 at 3:46pm
Gud article gives motivation.But Investable stocks are not falling in this market also.Good stocks remain expensive.Really liked the last line.

Posted By: ravi123
Date Posted: 27/Nov/2011 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by MR TED

Great Article! Rightly pointed out, market always looks for sustained earnings. A decade before, L&T n BHEL etc seemed to have sustained earnings and today its HUL n ITC. (just examples)
Rightly pointed out by Basant in one of his previous article that biggest wealth creater is a trend.
I would ask Basant and rest..this Consumer oriented trend seemed to have started in 2009, I guess. In 2 years, some midcaps and small caps have move up like never done in last 20 years. Is the market pricing in sustained earnings for say next 5 years already? I have no answers from my own research on this..expert comments?

Excellent question. These stocks seemed to have performed on the back of recession, rising inflation and people cutting back on their consumption. People seem to be eating rice like never before over what economists tend to see them consuming more milk, meat , chicken,etc. This trend will end soon with the old sectors taking over.

-------------
2013-2019 equity bull run like the 2003-08. Sensex to see levels of 50,000-60,000.

Posted By: SK1076
Date Posted: 27/Nov/2011 at 6:12pm
Thanks a ton Basantji for these Golden Words of wisdom

-------------
Patience PAYS/-

Posted By: rohit1889
Date Posted: 27/Nov/2011 at 6:49pm
Very good article Basantji. Thnx

-------------
If you're prepared to invest in a company, then you ought to be able to explain why in simple language that a fifth grader could understand, and quickly enough so the fifth grader won't get bored.

Date Posted: 27/Nov/2011 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by vikskukreja

Its an insightful article. But there are few areas where my thought process differs...it will be among these distressed cos that some winners will emerge and some multibaggers will be born...and the one who now does indepth analysis and takes calculated risk will accumulate wealth over a period of time...

Page, TTK, Hawkins, Titan were not a distressed company in 2009, it still went up 8 - 20 times, Voltamp, Thermax, Blue STar were distressed bets, they went up and then came down and have performed almost in line with the Sensex.

There are no rules in this game.

Originally posted by siloni

hats off to you basantji ,for twin reasons,

Even after basant s corner,teddies are not left high and dry.

Basant's Corner is an added feature to TED it will have its own advantages but not at the cost of the forum.
Originally posted by subu76

On a slightly different note: It's really heartening to see high debt companies, bad businesees, shady business culture companies getting killed.

For the last few years it almost seemed that investors who practise discretion and stick to good businesses are losers..

That is good for serious investors. They get to differentiate themselves from the crowd.

Originally posted by conservativeinv

I would differ with you in one respect - I believe in the theory of price and time correction.  We have seen the former in 2008 and now, but have we seen the latter?

the time correction should be awfully painful.

Originally posted by FutureBull

wow Basantji!! I loved the logic, clarity of thought and your writing style. Thanks very much!! I do remember when you wrote that "it is time to bet on economic cyclicals right at the bottom of Feb-mar'09". I am just worried that we do not have any Lehmann event yet but market is down by 25% and currency 20% from the top. We should be fine if we do not have any of the events of that type again.

That is the hope.

-------------
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in

Posted By: kmp_saij
Date Posted: 27/Nov/2011 at 9:04pm
This is Super article.

someone said, "man is not rational animal but he is rationalizing animal..". evrything he do try to ratioanlize. this is nature.

Indeed your article proved this perfectly. we try to find pattern when there is none likewise try to find out reasons when there is none.

thanks for sharing your insights on TED.

-------------
Own whatever’s feared, shun whatever’s beloved.

Posted By: aanambi
Date Posted: 27/Nov/2011 at 10:37am
pick stocks with widemoats,good brands,zero debt and good dividend
buy in SIPs  every month (it could be just 1 share) and stay for long time minimum 10 years
avoid borrowed money and put only money that you dont need for 10 years
I practice what I say for past 3 years,my portfolio have given me 50% return even in a bear market
nambi

-------------
“An investment operation is one which, upon thorough analysis, promises safety
of principal and an adequate return.”

Posted By: yogesh vaidya
Date Posted: 27/Nov/2011 at 11:44am

Good observation.

Stock market is driven by sentiments.
Accumulate some stocks.
Creat sentiments in favour of the stock.
Make people  feel greed to buy them.
Sell your holding  to the motivated geedies
and than  reverse the process .

But..... this can be done by big money only.(The involvement of company it self in driving the stock is also an interesting aspect in the matter)

The people with big money need not have  knolege of real fundamentals.(That is why the so call real jems of yesterday becomes KACHARA all of a sudden )

Konwlegdge of fundamentals alone has hardly rewarded  investors. Some times riding the sentiments have rewarded batter.

This is the stupidity  Mr. Market has.

-------------
Yogubha

Posted By: zulfi
Date Posted: 28/Nov/2011 at 12:58pm
excellent sir, hats off !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: satish23
Date Posted: 28/Nov/2011 at 5:31pm
very educative & insightful article sir,
i always feel enlightened whenever i read your articles, keep up the charitable work!!!

Posted By: patientbull
Date Posted: 28/Nov/2011 at 7:32pm
Thanks Basantji for insightful article. reating your article, few thoughts came to my mind. 1) many times Market moves first because institional investors (with access to previlaged knowledge which we mortals don't have)move it before that knowledge is available to all. example. S&P 500 suddenly drops 5% on Friday. S&P downgrades USA AAA rating after maket closes on Friday! GSPL GAIL, IGL all defensive names drops suddenly by 15% Today, I read in economictimes that drop is because concern of reducing gas output! I think that's why individual short term trader mostly loose in this game. As a long term investor it doesn't matter as short term fluctuations could provide opportunity to us for long term investment. 2) Market follows path of least resistance. On thinking about this, share price on a particular day depends upon demand and supply on that day which is largely created by institutional and individual short term traders. In established bear market speculators are more likely to make money on shorting stocks and outnumbered bulls more likely to loose money. It creates positive feedback for bears and they keep shorting until valuations no more makes sense and it can't go down any further. then the whole process reverses as path of least resistance is upwards now.

Date Posted: 28/Nov/2011 at 11:43am
I think this correction will be just a price correction lasting 1-1.5 yrs and not a major time correction mainly bcz when Sensex started current bear market, it was not too over valued. Its was @ P/E of 22-24.
The cruel bear market of 1990s where Sensex didn't go anywhere for 10 years was mainly bcz the valuations were overstretched @ 45 P/E in 1992. And it took that time for the EPS to grow to that level where the Sensex would be fairly valued.

The same happened with Nikkei which is in bear territory since 20 years !!
It was exhorbitantly priced in 1989 at its peak and is now valued at some 18-20 times.

So this is my gut feeling that the pain may last for 6-8 months more.
But again there comes a thought of Dow Jones in 1965-1980 where it didn't go anywhere for 15 years due to high interest rates and high inflation. And India is poised in the same scenario of high Interest rate and inflation.

This my inference from History but I may be wrong bcz its rightly said
The only thing we learn from history is that we never learn from history

-------------
If you're prepared to invest in a company, then you ought to be able to explain why in simple language that a fifth grader could understand, and quickly enough so the fifth grader won't get bored.

Date Posted: 29/Nov/2011 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by rohit1889

The meaning of the quote is that we are supposed to learn from history but that we DON'T learn from history and not that we should not learn from history.

-------------

Date Posted: 29/Nov/2011 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by basant

The meaning of the quote is that we are supposed to learn from history but that we DON'T learn from history and not that we should not learn from history.

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Apologies for my fooloshness!!
Basantji, isn't my statement valid about time correction?
In past major time correction was seen when the markets were exhorbitantly valued. Another example will be dotcom bubble. P/E was way too stretched and thats whyNASDAQ hasn't returned to that level yet after 10 years. This is indeed time and value correction.

-------------

Date Posted: 29/Nov/2011 at 1:42pm
Yes, it makes complete sense but the difference to making money in this market is knowing not only what will happen but also when it will happen.

-------------

Posted By: Buffet Glb
Date Posted: 30/Nov/2011 at 8:51pm
" Those who have knowledge, don't predict. Those who predict, don't have knowledge' - Lao Tzu  

-------------
"The best assets you can have during inflation are your abilities." - Warren Buffett

Posted By: docentpharma
Date Posted: 21/Dec/2011 at 3:32pm
This stuff is really awesome man! I really enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing this precious post!

-------------

Posted By: master
Date Posted: 23/Dec/2011 at 10:14pm
When other countries Central Banks talk up market sentiment, ours is doing the reverse both in action and http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/corporates-may-find-it-difficult-to-repay-loans-rbi/153573/on - .

-------------
Someone’s sitting in shade today because someone planted a tree long time ago.

Posted By: rinkumalpani
Date Posted: 17/Mar/2012 at 4:45pm

.But again there comes a thought of Dow Jones in 1965-1980 where it didn't go anywhere for 15 years due to high interest rates and high inflation. And India is poised in the same scenario of high Interest rate and inflation.This my inference from History but I may be wrong bcz its rightly saidThe only thing we learn from history is that we never learn from history

Do you know what kind of stocks fared well during that time period(1965-1980)?

Posted By: Ayush1610
Date Posted: 18/Mar/2012 at 11:00am
Amazing article Basant Sir,

"I told you so” mode...a self-styled forecasters is something which is happening to me now a days...as i  am young impatient, restless and a (self styled ) astute & logical investor as u were in ur early days....

People like u Sir are the source of inspiration for guys like me...

Thanks
Ayush Prem.

-------------
Self Employeed Mathematics Graduate, having six and a half years of stock market experience. Followed Robert prechter’s way of Elliott wave theory and then Glenn Neely’s Neowave.

Posted By: emesgee
Date Posted: 25/Apr/2012 at 5:07pm
Sir,

Whether Kajaria Ceramics is a good buy at present?

Posted By: somu0915
Date Posted: 25/Apr/2012 at 5:53pm
RJ seems to have exited in this stock with a cool 10 bagger.

Posted By: lanshan75
Date Posted: 24/May/2012 at 1:25pm
I am totally agree with what you said,but my English is poor, sometiomes I don't know how to express my feeling,I just want to make some friends who can help me in my English and share the happiness with each other.

-------------
minmin

Posted By: sddelhi
Date Posted: 23/Jun/2012 at 7:23pm
Truely Said. Time has come to implement it when everyone is talking of crisis all over globe. Make your portfolio its high time now.

I love doing Technical Analysis too to make entry exit and catch Primary Market Trend beside stock selection on its Fundamental.

I beleive our market has bottomed out and Sensex not likely to break 16000/15000 Level also as per my time analysis Sensex Likely to see 25000-30000 Level in coming 18 Months ( Probability 75%)

Happy Investing.

:%29

-------------
The Views are my personal on self conviction pls check/study yourself before following. I won`t be held responsible for any loss/damage due to following my views recomendation.

Posted By: altavista111
Date Posted: 24/Aug/2012 at 6:16pm
sometimes we even have to be coward by thinking bravely.. isnt it? correct me if i am wrong..

Posted By: nodx41
Date Posted: 15/Oct/2012 at 12:03pm
Nice article and well explanations 

Posted By: guptaone
Date Posted: 01/Nov/2012 at 3:14am
ub holdings looks to me to fall in this category.l
ub holdings current top holdings includes :
united spirits still lot value left.
kfa is almost at bottomfishing stage n only its revival may help ub group to come out of the mess!
ubcity - value still to be unlocked!
lkp merchant who lost over50% investment in kfa has switched over to ub holdings@80 avg.
funds accumulated about 20%stake this year!
only negative is mallya has sold 8%stake last quarter! is it a great play ahead?
i am already into this stock.
pls advise whether ubholdings can be added further on sip basis?
indepth analysis is highly appreciated!

-------------
gupta.

Posted By: sumitraepic
Date Posted: 23/Oct/2015 at 1:58pm
Very good saying that market move first and reasons follow later. This is happening in an overall segment of the investment.

-------------
http://www.epicresearch.co/commodity-tips/ - Commodity Tips

Date Posted: 16/Dec/2015 at 4:34pm
Exactly, market move first and reasons follow later. I like your post, very significant result given by you.

-------------

Posted By: farhanepic
Date Posted: 14/Mar/2016 at 6:37pm
Asia markets are trading higher on Monday, extending Friday's gains, as traders began to take a more positive view of the European Central Bank's (ECB) monetary policy decision last week.

-------------

Posted By: Nichola1374i
Date Posted: 15/Mar/2016 at 4:04pm
Further solidified by Flywire technology, a Nike Zoom Air technology provides optimal cushioning for impact and dynamic footwork, http://www.nikerosherunonline.com/nike-cortez-leather-men-shoes-6_28/ - Nike Cortez Leather Men , in addition to a versatile outsole construction that’s intended for diverse court surfaces.
Actually inspired by the futuristic Nike Mag, http://www.nikerosherunonline.com/ - latest nike roshe run , the new Nike HyperDunk 2015 boasts an extended collar height and minimalist upper with reduced layers. Comprised of a one-piece lightweight textile Hyperfuse upper, the flexible collar foam provides support, while its internal bootie construction conforms to the foot for a snug, comfortable fit.
Made famous due to the larger than life ‘AIR’ on the sides of the shoe, http://www.nikerosherunonline.com/nike-roshe-run-slip-womens-shoes-3_20/ - Nike Roshe Run Slip Womens ,one of the first colorways to return also happens to be one of the most popular ones as well. Coming in a traditional black and white upper, expect this Nike Air More Uptempo to release sometime in 2016, which will definitely make old school sneakerheads something to smile about.

Posted By: Jimm0y74jp
Date Posted: 15/Mar/2016 at 5:46pm
The kicks see an upper controlled by a brazen bright mango colorway that pops off the shoe. Nike favorite “volt” plays the accents on on the sole as well as Max unit. Tying it all together is a light grey. You can pick these kicks up this Saturday, http://www.soldelouboutinpascher.fr/louboutin-outlet-1_23/ - Louboutin Outlet , July 12th for $150 at retailers like VILLA.
The Nike Kobe 9 EM gets treated to a Spark-like colorway this summer, http://www.soldelouboutinpascher.fr/louboutin-escarpin-1_15/ - Louboutin Escarpin .
The photos above display a orange and yellow Nike Kobe 9 EM that looks very similar to the “Spark” Nike Kobe 8. The upper of this Kobe 9 EM features a new, orange, graphic with dark red Nike Swoosh. Hits of yellow rest on the Kobe branding and outsole while a speckled midsole holds up the sneaker.
This weekend heats up with the arrival of the Nike KD 7 “35,ooo Degrees”. The colorway was initially dubbed the?“DMV” based off its resemblance to its Nike KD 5 counterpart. As Nike Basketball tells it, the 35K represents Kevin Durant’s lightening hot game on the court, http://www.soldelouboutinpascher.fr/ - boutique louboutin , striking in several directions with white hot speed and precision.
via shoulee81
There is no word on if and when this Nike Kobe 9 EM will release but make sure you check back with us often as we will deliver all Nike Kobe 9 EM news to you?as?we receive it.

Date Posted: 13/Apr/2016 at 5:56pm
< ="text/">P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { }

<a href=" http://www.epicresearch.net.in/ - - ">Epic Research</a>

provides innovative trading ideas for the traders, this post is also informative for the better investment in the market.  http://www.epicresearch.net.in -

-------------

Posted By: farhanepic
Date Posted: 20/Apr/2016 at 6:47pm
Wall Street closed at higher levels, lifted by energy stocks and strong quarterly earning reports. Asia markets advanced in morning supported by broad dollar weakness and higher oil prices overnight, with Japanese stocks extending gains from the previous session on the back of a relatively weaker yen.
If you are a MCX Trader then try http://www.epicresearch.co/commodity-tips/mcx - MCX Tips .
< ="text/">P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { }

-------------

Posted By: geena
Date Posted: 26/May/2016 at 12:53pm
Wow, thanks for sharing that excellent logic with us.
<a href="http://www.rbda.org.in">Raebareli Development Authority</a>

Posted By: niveza_stock
Date Posted: 26/May/2016 at 4:07pm
#Niveza #Review on #Banking #Sector :: 26th May
Entire banking sector is dealing with NPA issues as of now and Bank of India is no where different from other banks. Especially public sector banks are majorly involved in the high NPA run and the asset quality issues as well. Because of this March quarter results were hammered. Banks of India posted loss of nearly INR 6000 crore. NPAs for the bank rose nearly 46% YoY. Banks will take couple of quarters to clear their balance sheets. At current levels, banks are at cheap levels as far as valuation is concerned. Another major result of State Bank of India is yet to disclose, which will drag the Bank Nifty further. After some more correction, banking sector will be favorable for the investors with the long term vision.
%20 - http://www.niveza.in/v360-Best-Stock-Tips-For-Short-Term-Share-Market-Investment

-------------
http://goo.gl/UoyAOd

Date Posted: 26/May/2016 at 4:43pm
It's a real fact that market move first and traders follow the strategy given by investment advisory firm.

-------------

Posted By: ipyjxmlz
Date Posted: 27/May/2016 at 2:18am
Hornblum is not the first critic to raise questions about the Philadelphia prison experiments. This unproductive exchange continues for a while and brings to mind what a pal who happened to have had lunch at Sinabro that day had texted: "It's like when you call the helpdesk and it's in Mumbai and you can't understand who's on the other end so you ask for the supervisor and they transfer you to Mexico." Sujin is appealed to and tells us the cream is based on fennel.
LLC, BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital Inc., HSBC Securities (NYSE:USA) Inc., Mizuho Securities USA Inc., Jefferies LLC, Scotia Capital Markets, SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc., and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, will seek to maintain the stock's strong early momentum and accelerate its growth after the release of positive research reports beginning with the conclusion of the quiet period.Evidence That Quiet Period Expirations Can Open Buying OpportunitiesAs The Journal of Finance (VOL.
I found the traditional method of pouring still cider from a height of a good three feet to create more bubbles, splashing everywhere, an odd one. Jodi continued to believe the VA would save Eddie, even after he started to dread each visit. The availability of SPD film making emulsions on a large and consistently repeatable basis is important to facilitate the commercialization of products using SPD technology.
Yes, the Yudu screen printer has the potential to transfer images to a diversity of surfaces. If you try to ignore the problem by leaving it on the walls it is likely to lead to expensive measures. Egyptian Inspectors who received basic training included Khaled abeid el Shahat and Alaa Said Zailouk, while Ahmed Fahmy capably oversaw the work for the whole year and we are very grateful to him.
The fragrance of the bounteous, sacrificial blooms saturates miles of air, while their refuse tricks out the webs of spiders great and small with fictitious favours, and carpets the earth with inconstant gold.. It bears the mustard, neon green relish, onions and sport peppers   and a pickle   present on all great Chicago style dogs, but it also comes with a secret weapon, a spicy, tangy pickled green tomato you'll wish they sold by the jar..
The duck zarape   two corn tortillas filled with shredded duck and a tangy tomato habanero sauce   made for a delicious appetizer.. WHEN TO GO: The recommended time to start is either February or October, when the temperatures are mild. Once you have mastered that, then you can move onto the watering because this is equally important.
More >Former Alabama Trooper accused of burning wife to death asks judge to dismiss caseFormer Alabama Trooper accused of burning wife to death asks judge to dismiss caseUpdated: Tuesday, November 10 2015 8:24 PM EST2015 11 11 01:24:35 GMTError in arrest log of SFHS football star leads to revelation in arrest policies across AlabamaError in arrest log of SFHS football star leads to revelation in arrest policies across AlabamaUpdated: Monday, November 9 2015 11:47 PM EST2015 11 10 04:47:59 GMTYoung adults arrested across Alabama are treated differently depending in which county they are arrested.

Date Posted: 31/May/2016 at 3:21pm
Traders should follow the best investment guidelines for safe trading, only then they can invest and earn a big profit.

-------------

Posted By: niveza_stock
Date Posted: 10/Jan/2017 at 2:32pm
Market Cautious Ahead Of Quarter Earnings :

The government may change the definition of “long-term,” raising the time limit for capital gains tax relief to a minimum of three years from one year at present. There is, however, no plan to introduce a long-term capital gains tax on stock trading. A change in the definition of “long-term”, if announced in the budget for 2017-18, could likely prompt millions of individuals who trade in stocks to shuffle their savings portfolio. Under current rules, gains made on a listed company stock are tax free if the investor exits after a year. The changed definition, however, would imply that investors both retail and institutional will have to pay 15 percent tax on the premium or gains made if the stock is sold within three years.

-------------
http://goo.gl/UoyAOd

Print Page | Close Window