Print Page | Close Window

TheEquityDesk Report Card March 2011

Printed From: The Equity Desk
Category: Market Strategies
Forum Name: Portfolio Check Up
Forum Discription: Members may put forward their portfolios dor comments from other members. The final call will obviously be taken by the investor himself.
URL: http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3227
Printed Date: 27/Apr/2024 at 7:45pm

Topic: TheEquityDesk Report Card March 2011
Posted By: basant
Subject: TheEquityDesk Report Card March 2011
Date Posted: 05/Apr/2011 at 11:57am

Dear Teddies,

One of the fascinating things about the stock market is its volatility and we had lots of it in the last quarter. Local issues, international catastrophes, tension in the Middle East all aided to the volatility. In times like these investors get a chance to pick up their favorite stocks at 30% lower to what they were available a couple of months back. I am talking of the good solid consumer names whereas for the infrastructure, construction and real-estate companies there is always sense in avoiding them unless they come down to levels close to single digit PE multiples high dividend yield with a 25%-30% RoE.

Many at TED did pick up the good companies when things were uncertain as is evident by the constant posts that kept coming in the Portfolio Check up section. As Warren Buffett says that the trick to being rich in the market is to be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy. The problem lies in identifying the lines of greed and fear but who says money making was ever easy?

The beauty with consumer stocks is that they make you feel wealthy even when the markets go down. Jim Rogers mentions that even if you make 50% for two years in a row and lose 50% in the third year you will perform worse off then a Bank FD. I wonder how many money managers and investors think about this while investing.

The negative side about consumer stocks is that you can’t get a quick double unless you have a company where there is scope for a PE expansion. Someone asked me about the Correct PE for a stock like Page Industries and my reply was “Predicting the correct PE of a stock is like predicting how long a man will live. You can say whether he is old or young but one can never pinpoint if he is too old to die today, same with PE”.

This is TED Report Card for March 2011.

Company

Recm

Recm

Current

Gain

Price

Price

Price

forum_posts.asp?TID=353 - Hawkins Cooker

5-Sep-06

forum_posts.asp?TID=309 - Titan Industries

18-Aug-06

forum_posts.asp?TID=1578 - Page Industries

8-Feb-08

forum_posts.asp?TID=561&PN=1 - Yes Bank

1-Sep-06

forum_posts.asp?TID=277 - HDFC Bank

20-Jul-06

forum_posts.asp?TID=117 - HDFC,

5-Aug-06

forum_posts.asp?TID=451 - Blue Star

6-Oct-06

forum_posts.asp?TID=2110 - Voltamp

1-Apr-09

forum_posts.asp?TID=663&KW=zydus - Zydus Wellness

31-Mar-10

forum_posts.asp?TID=1292 - Thermax

15-Oct-07

forum_posts.asp?TID=1561 - Voltas

28-Jan-08

Regards,

Basant

-------------
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in

Replies:
Posted By: dilip.r
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 12:21pm
How do u rank the above list for a buy now ?

Posted By: kd1974
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 12:23pm
Basant ji,
This is an excellent performance...better than all the professionals achieved in same duration. but with the start of new financial year, we need to look forward and look for picks for next years.

what are the TED picks for next 5 and 10 years horizon? what are the parameters they should qualify for inclusion in list for next 5-10 years? What are assumptions required to be proven correct to ensure that we track these picks on a quartley/years basis to review performance. Could you please start a thread on the same, if not already started.

Thanks and regards,
kd

Posted By: MR TED
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by basant

Dear Teddies,

One of the fascinating things about the stock market is its volatility and we had lots of it in the last quarter. Local issues, international catastrophes, tension in the Middle East all aided to the volatility. In times like these investors get a chance to pick up their favorite stocks at 30% lower to what they were available a couple of months back. I am talking of the good solid consumer names whereas for the infrastructure, construction and real-estate companies there is always sense in avoiding them unless they come down to levels close to single digit PE multiples high dividend yield with a 25%-30% RoE.

Many at TED did pick up the good companies when things were uncertain as is evident by the constant posts that kept coming in the Portfolio Check up section. As Warren Buffett says that the trick to being rich in the market is to be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy. The problem lies in identifying the lines of greed and fear but who says money making was ever easy?

The beauty with consumer stocks is that they make you feel wealthy even when the markets go down. Jim Rogers mentions that even if you make 50% for two years in a row and lose 50% in the third year you will perform worse off then a Bank FD. I wonder how many money managers and investors think about this while investing.

The negative side about consumer stocks is that you can’t get a quick double unless you have a company where there is scope for a PE expansion. Someone asked me about the Correct PE for a stock like Page Industries and my reply was “Predicting the correct PE of a stock is like predicting how long a man will live. You can say whether he is old or young but one can never pinpoint if he is too old to die today, same with PE”.

This is TED Report Card for March 2011.

Company

Recm

Recm

Current

Gain

Price

Price

Price

5-Sep-06

18-Aug-06

8-Feb-08

1-Sep-06

20-Jul-06

5-Aug-06

6-Oct-06

1-Apr-09

31-Mar-10

15-Oct-07

28-Jan-08

Regards,

Basant

Clap Great Basantji! or rather Basantji the Great! Smile
Although more than 1 year into TED, i have none of them Confused Not sure if its right time to buy them

Posted By: rdyn
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by MR TED

Dear Teddies,

One of the fascinating things about the stock market is its
volatility and we had lots of it in the last quarter. Local issues,
international catastrophes, tension in the Middle East
all aided to the volatility. In times like these investors get a chance to pick
up their favorite stocks at 30% lower to what they were available a couple of
months back. I am talking of the good solid consumer names whereas for the infrastructure,
construction and real-estate companies there is always sense in avoiding them
unless they come down to levels close to single digit PE multiples high dividend
yield with a 25%-30% RoE.

The beauty with consumer stocks is that they make you feel
wealthy even when the markets go down. Jim Rogers mentions that even if you make
50% for two years in a row and lose 50% in the third year you will perform
worse off then a Bank FD. I wonder how many money managers and investors think
about this while investing.

The negative side about consumer stocks is that you can’t
get a quick double unless you have a company where there is scope for a PE
expansion. Someone asked me about the Correct PE for a stock like Page
Industries and my reply was<i style=""> “Predicting
the correct PE of a stock is like predicting how long a man will live. You can
say whether he is old or young but one can never pinpoint if he is too old to
die today, same with PE”.

Clap Great Basantji! or rather Basantji the Great! Smile Although more than 1 year into TED, i have none of them Confused Not sure if its right time to buy them

Superb performance

Thank you Basantji!

@Mr.TED, There is never a wrong time to do the right thing

-------------
My aim is to read each and every post on TED!

Posted By: prabhakarkudva
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 12:45pm
"It was never the right time or it was always the right time, depending on how you looked at it."
http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/2531.Ann_Patchett - Ann Patchett

-------------
Take your chances and keep them in a box until a quieter time.

Posted By: rohan1104
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 12:56pm
hi this is great advice!!! i hope to get some goods buys now as the markets are correcting.

i was adviced to buy DENA BANK! Can anyone tell me if its a good buy or not?

Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by prabhakarkudva

"It was never the right time or it was always the right time, depending on how you looked at it."

—

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/2531.Ann_Patchett - Ann Patchett

That is a great quote, Prabhakar

-------------

Posted By: coolcarney
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 1:02pm
Nice, as always, Basantji. Entered Yes Bank at lower level. Will enter Voltas too.

Posted By: debapriyag
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 1:29pm
thanks and congratulations Basantji.
I have just but one query here as I am completely new to this site and also investing in general. The stocks mentioned here have been recommended long back, some since 2006. Could you please let us know about the companies that we can look forward to in the coming years? What if we want to start investing now and then what would be the prospective companies?
I might sound like a newb here which I definitely am in this field. Just hoping to get some guidelines for a positive start.
Appreciate any help.

Thanks again.

Regards,
- Debo

Posted By: SuperEquity
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 1:49pm

Company

Recm

Recm

Current

Gain

Price

Price

Price

5-Sep-06

18-Aug-06

8-Feb-08

1-Sep-06

20-Jul-06

5-Aug-06

6-Oct-06

1-Apr-09

31-Mar-10

15-Oct-07

28-Jan-08

Respected basantji,

Congrats for all good work long back. All those stocks were recommended  3-5 years back. Many members joined this excellent forum sometime back only. A Stock which has become Multibagger can be kept due to safety. But Those who not bought at that time, Is it time to start?. Out of 11 stocks, which stocks has more potential (value) and which are stable fair valued (growth). If I bought hawkins @ 92. I would not ask or think so much today. But what if not bought, should same view @ 940 ? Kindly, Give view or suggestion to those who are new or not so old. Should new people only see TED growing compound or can invest in few stocks which still has great value at Current Market price. Just My genuine Request.

Regards

Posted By: kapil1301
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 3:34pm
Yes Basant ji You are right more and more people have invested in TED stocks and earned handsome profits I too earned some profit with whatever limited resource I had.

We owe our success 101 % to You and this forum (Senior members)

You certainly have helped a lot of people SIR.

Regards,
Kapil

-------------
Thanks
kapil

Posted By: itpro
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 4:27pm
What I understood from the forum is that these 11 are still a buy. So anyone interested can still try to build the position in these stocks. Since no one know the correct price hence the correct method to enter these stock is through a regular investment in small chunk ( SIP )

Posted By: Ravenrage
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 5:34pm
Long live Basantji and TED !!

Posted By: numcru
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by debapriyag

thanks and congratulations Basantji.
I have just but one query here as I am completely new to this site and also investing in general. The stocks mentioned here have been recommended long back, some since 2006. Could you please let us know about the companies that we can look forward to in the coming years? What if we want to start investing now and then what would be the prospective companies?
I might sound like a newb here which I definitely am in this field. Just hoping to get some guidelines for a positive start.
Appreciate any help.

Thanks again.

Regards,
- Debo

Basantji, I wish I had listened earlier and purchased the stocks, especially Hawkins, TTK, Titan, Page, Yes and so on.....
Yes Bank will do well this year.
I am sure Pantaloon Retail will start performing from 2014 thru 2018. It could certainly become a 10 bagger soon....

-------------
-66 and 93

Posted By: Electrodelic
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 8:55pm
Congratulations to all who recommended & stayed invested in the TED 11 stocks.
I am new to the forum. I hope to be a regular on here, learning from the wealth of knowledge and experience stashed away on here. A big thank you to all the senior members for having this unique blog to everything in Investing.
Now if i may so, onward to the next set of stocks, maybe classified into Short, Medium & Long term blocks as well?
Many of the senior members must be tired with all the requests from newbies or ignorant(willingly or otherwise)members like myself regarding all the shortcuts to wealth here....Its the first stage/level in this game, you guys know all about it. :D

Posted By: datta.supratik
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 9:10pm
We are really indebted to you Basantji!! Thanks you so much for this TED!!

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Posted By: tigershark
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by rohan1104

hi this is great advice!!! i hope to get some goods buys now as the markets are correcting.

i was adviced to buy DENA BANK! Can anyone tell me if its a good buy or not?
ever wondered why it does not feature in the tedx1Wink

-------------
understanding both the power of compound return and the difficulty getting it is the heart and soul of understanding a lot of things

Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 11:48pm
basantji, recommendation for selling is as important as recommendation for buying. You had recommended these stocks to buy. Would you also give a sell recommendation on these when there is any change in fundamentals or business environment?

Posted By: debapriyag
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 11:55pm
hi,
i am overwhelmed by the wisdom of the veterans here as well as the enthusiasm of the newbies.
Pearls of wisdom on wealth creation are scattered here.
But we the young ones are having a great difficulty in organizing and digesting them. Could any of the senior members please guide us? Basantji, i know you must have received this question a lot of times, but if you would be kind enough to help us out here, we would be ever grateful.
Which stocks can we follow and how should one be looking to enter these stocks that were recommended years ago? Which are the stocks that we can look forward to in these times? Please help us out here.
Pardon my ignorance if i sound foolish.

Regards,
- Debo

Posted By: Gurdial
Date Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 10:46am
It sure has been one hell of a journey since I discovered TED and started to invest in TED 11.

-------------
To be a successful business owner and investor, you have to be emotionally neutral to winning and losing. Winning and losing are just part of the game.

Posted By: kumarn
Date Posted: 07/Apr/2011 at 1:01pm
Thanks Basant ji!. With your advice I invested in Hawkins, Page, Zydus and Titan. Although I sold Titan just before it started moving :( I am holding on to the other three like dear life :D I am deeply indebted to you and TED for the handsome gains in the stock market! Kudos to you! Keep going!!!

Posted By: itpro
Date Posted: 07/Apr/2011 at 2:13pm
Basant Sir,
Is it possible to also give the details on how it has performed on QoQ basis?. I guess this time it must have declined or remained flat on QoQ basis.

Thanks

Posted By: jagbir
Date Posted: 07/Apr/2011 at 5:05pm
Thanks for Basantji can't be expressed in words that's only thing I can say!

As similar requests are there, I'm just adding from me as well. There's people like me who have regular flow of income and we can't invest in bulk. We need to put money in stocks regularly. I'm not well versed yet to pick stocks. It would be really helpful if one more column get added which shows something like current status/general advice which will have "HOLD" or "BUY/ADD" values with these stocks. Of course, there should be no SELL as stock would not be there in list to get this/replaced by new one. The stock which get added in 2006 may offer another value addition or too expensive in 2011, this advice just give current insight in general perspective.

I know you are not willing to put such recommendations/advices on stock to stock basis but this will extremely help newcomers like me to at least avoid putting hard-earned money in expensive/overvalued stock where a better candidate might be there in list. Of course, a big disclaimer should be pasted to suggest own research instead of following suggestion blindly.

Best Regards

-------------
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.

Date Posted: 07/Apr/2011 at 10:08pm

Great work basanji.

I never able to understand the concept of TED11. I read all report card. The stocks which was recommended in 2006 did well but what about those who started investing sometime back and those who invest monthly/every few months due to salary inflows??

Hawkins is 11 times in 4.5 years. I am sure, Same thing can't repeat in next 4.5 years. Should we buy @ 950 ?? The person who Bought @ 92 will not mind if in case the stock corrects 20% and exit due to change in fundamental. But the one who will start buying now will have some problem. On this correction, I bought Yes Bank and Thermax and found these 2 stocks in the list Smile

Basant Sir, It would be very kind of you to start something who started investing sometime back only. Or you can just put something like TED5/11 so that one can start investing with discipline in those stocks or even you can suggest is this TED11 still good to start investing for long term or Some stocks for long run which can be good stable compounder.

Regards

Date Posted: 07/Apr/2011 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by SuperEquity

Great work basanji.

Hawkins is 11 times in 4.5 years. I am sure, Same thing can't repeat in next 4.5 years. Should we buy @ 950 ?? The person who Bought @ 92 will not mind if in case the stock corrects 20% and exit due to change in fundamental. But the one who will start buying now will have some problem.

When I first visited this site about 1-2 years back, TTK Prestige had done almost 4 times in 1 year from 100 to 400. I did not buy it as was not sure if the same can be replicated again. In next 1 year it did another 6 times to 2500 today.

Posted By: TCSer
Date Posted: 07/Apr/2011 at 12:52pm
GREAT WORK BASANTJI.

Whats the take on Zydus well ness?why has it not moved up comparatively?Shud I convert my laggards like Ramky & NHPC into it or which other TED 11 stock?This conversion is a decent strategy .Very Recently I converted 40 % of MY Ramky Infra holding into PSB @ 102 n the returns are ok for 10 odd days as the price is still hovering around 114 much below its IPO price of 120.I had alos converted earlier my other laggards of Patel Engg,Gitanjali & 3i  into Swaraj Engines,Coromondel int & Yes Bank

Is Yes bank a better bet at even these level?

-------------
Share market is nothing but a game of temperament. Success mantra Right Price,Right Business,Patience, Conviction .Do not do panic buying or selling.It may be the only profession where inactivity pays

Date Posted: 10/Apr/2011 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by MR TED

Great work basanji.

Hawkins is 11 times in 4.5 years. I am sure, Same thing can't repeat in next 4.5 years. Should we buy @ 950 ?? The person who Bought @ 92 will not mind if in case the stock corrects 20% and exit due to change in fundamental. But the one who will start buying now will have some problem.

When I first visited this site about 1-2 years back, TTK Prestige had done almost 4 times in 1 year from 100 to 400. I did not buy it as was not sure if the same can be replicated again. In next 1 year it did another 6 times to 2500 today.

The difference between us and basantji is while we focus more on what the stock has done in last few years, basantji focuses more on what it can do in next few years, and this requires just one word..thats conviction Clap

Date Posted: 11/Apr/2011 at 1:47pm

Entered Voltas today :)

Date Posted: 11/Apr/2011 at 12:23pm
hi coolcarney, just curious why you chose Voltas among the TED 11 stocks?

Date Posted: 11/Apr/2011 at 1:07am
TED is a place to gain knowledge, share ideas, etc. I didn't choose Voltas just because it is mentioned in TED XI.

Voltas will be rolling out new range of air-conditioners this year, huge cash on books, has not declared bonus since 1989, negligible debt, improvement in OPM, NPM, and promoters increasing their stake.

Posted By: pramodjain
Date Posted: 20/Apr/2011 at 9:42pm
TED-XI is doing well and also giving mental peace in equity market.

-------------
"We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy only when others are fearful."

Posted By: gopal
Date Posted: 30/Apr/2011 at 1:03pm
Basantji,

will you be so kind enough to give a new write up on the future prospects of the TED 11 stocks after all the 2011 year end results are declared, so that we may all get insight into them for next year 2012.

thnx in advance

rgds

-------------
Women are like the stock market Coz they're irrational n can bankrupt u if u're not careful

Posted By: zulfi
Date Posted: 11/May/2011 at 4:33pm
sir i m @your forum can u guide what r thoughts regarding infrastructure companies,

Posted By: Rishant007
Date Posted: 12/May/2011 at 12:48pm
You can look at Supreme Infra & KNR Construction.

KNR const has fallen a lot. Not sure for what reasons but seems to have fallen in line with market correction and looks attractive.

Supreme Infra has the best margins in the construction space.

I think one can also look at IL&FS Trans Network where the Management is of superior quality and more professional.

Posted By: Rishant007
Date Posted: 12/May/2011 at 1:47am
Basantji,
It would be nice if you can come up with a list of stocks which one can buy and hold from nowonwards.

I am picking up Voltas, Blue Star & Yes Bank.

For people like me who has joined recently can benefit from the fresh list.

Thanks

Posted By: Buffet Glb
Date Posted: 13/May/2011 at 1:39pm

While reading this thread from the start, apart from the fabulous performance of the Portfolio that commenced almost 4-5 years ago, newbie teddies are looking for directions. That doesn't seem to be forthcoming. I understand Shri Basantji would like to refrain from putting his finger on to individual stocks; nevertheless teddies would be looking for direction from the leader. It’s natural.

Anyways, I have tried to analyse the portfolio and the inside of the master’s thinking.

This portfolio has no sectoral allocation/thinking, concentrated bottom up approach. Broadly, there is a strong belief on Consumption theory. Secondly, stocks seem to have been picked on RoCe and growth. Stocks in the portfolio- Voltas & Blue Star from Air Conditioning, Hawkins Cookers & Titan Industries two pure Consumer durable stocks, Thermax & Voltamp - Capital Goods, Banking - HDFC, HDFC Bank, Yes Bank and finally one from branded clothing – page Industries & one FMCG with OTC power.

One cannot explain having two companies from one industry that too with a small industry market capital. Eg Voltas & Blue Star. Secondly, picking two sister concerns (subsidiary) – HDFC & HDFC Bank. Anyways, the portfolio has delivered resoundingly; therefore there is no question of picking the nails, but sharing my views.  

Now trend for year 2011-12: Shri Basantji continues to believe on consumption. Though Infrastructure & construction companies have a good future, it might be too early to enter. If you have a long horizon and novice, one can enter at present levels, however, experts who are watchful can enter when the RoCe is ascending.

Stocks: Consumption – Consumer Durable stocks that could grow: Whirlpool, Hawkins has still some steam left, Timex, Lovable Lingerie. Camlin, Everonn – bullish on Educational sector), ITC (Giant Mrkt Cap – yet good investment)

I submit this write up for scrutiny.

Note: Some would cursorily comment. That’s fine. Seniors – Kindly avoid doling out numbers without taking a stand as through this process one can get an insight into the likely portfolio for the year 2011-12

-------------
"The best assets you can have during inflation are your abilities." - Warren Buffett

Posted By: bail_shing
Date Posted: 13/May/2011 at 4:09pm
today's paper I saw voltamp in 52 week's low list

Date Posted: 13/May/2011 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Buffet Glb

One cannot explain having two companies from one industry that too with a small industry market capital. Eg Voltas & Blue Star.

I was also thinking on same lines when I saw both of them. Is Voltas in for air conditioning or as capital goods?

Date Posted: 14/May/2011 at 10:43pm
Voltas is in Cooling Segment + Engineering.

TED 11 is good. Indeed Best those who bought 2-/5 years back.

HDFC, YES BANK. VOLTAS, THERMAX
are Good Pick for long term at Current Market Price.

To some extend BlueStar and Hawkins are still good picks for those who want to start investing for long term now.

Page Industry, HDFC Bank, TITAN are Over-Valued at CMP

Voltamp, Zydus - Neutral View.

Hence, Those who want to start Investing, Can Buy HDFC, VOLTAS, YES BANK, THERMAX, HAWKINS, and can add few other picks as per own research like Jain Irrigation, ITC, IndusInd bank, Axis Bank, LIC, ICICI Bank, IDFC, Cairns India, Ranbaxy, Lupin, Bajaj Auto, etc. etc.

I asked so many times to Mr. Basant ji, which stock or even all stocks to Buy at CMP ? he never replied Smile . I agree, he will never tell stock specific to avoid taking multiple creations of queries and responsibility in case of any sudden Event Downside Risk in Stock, which is OK. Everyone will do the same thing.

I don't have any Single TED11 stock in my portfolio. I am bullish on other stocks. But that is ok. I am not here what stock given. Its all about Time when stock was given and when bought.  for example Voltas was given @ 220 in Jan,08 what if delayed 10 months to Buy @ 30 ? Today 600% Gain. If hawkins was given delayed return would also be same. But Hawkins was given at best time. In last 1 year, Hawkins gave 0 return but TTK 400% return. Stocks valuation changes as per time. 4-5 years back, i would have bought TED11 and today no need to see also portfolio. but Today, One should focus on own analysis and invest as per. TED 11 are Good List, Do research and buy few as per. TED11 was good for those who bought 3-4 years back. I personally don't think TED11 is good as per current valuation. Although I could be wrong. But Don't look what to Buy.
TED is place to Improve knowledge not for any Stock Tips LOL (So, everyone should stop asking what to buy). I am really thankfull to this Forum and Basanji for sharing great knowledge and experience and that TED is all about.

Date Posted: 14/May/2011 at 10:52pm

Voltas is in Cooling Segment + Engineering.

HDFC, YES BANK. VOLTAS, THERMAX are Good Pick for long term at Current Market Price.

Page Industry, HDFC Bank, TITAN are Over-Valued at CMP

Hello, I understand that Voltas is in eng + cooling. My query wan the reason why it is in TED 11 is because of cooling or eng or both (leader in any growing subsector?)

Anyways, I fail to understand why you say that HDFC bank is overvalued but HDFC is not although current year valuation of HDFC is greater than HDFC bank as per ET data. Are you looking at future valuations on expected growth?

Date Posted: 14/May/2011 at 11:03pm
What basantji is updating QoQ to those who bought 2-5 years back. So that overall portfolio will continue to grow. Not Ideal for Newbies due to few reasons but good for Senior Members. Thats why all Newbies keep asking can i buy and senior member keep talking current happening Smile

Although Things has changed in last 1/2 years.

TTK prestige is way ahead than Hawkins.

IndusInd bank is ahead than Yes. But Yes bank is more popular and everyone has yes bank.

HDFC bank is Good, But not cheap as per ICICI and AXIS. so ICIC and AXIS are better than HDFC (for Fresh entry) . HDFC bank is good those who holding since long time as downside risk will be protected

HDFC is always good due to leadership quality.

Titan and Page also Great stock but expensive (difference between time. PE re-rating already happened in both long back)

Thermax, Voltamp, Voltas, Bluestar not gone anywhere.

Zydus no Idea, Low volume. Better picks today than Zydus, Those who have great gain. can hold

Date Posted: 14/May/2011 at 11:11pm
Anyways, I fail to understand why you say that HDFC bank is overvalued but HDFC is not although current year valuation of HDFC is greater than HDFC bank as per ET data. Are you looking at future valuations on expected growth?

===========================================

HDFC is Giant and market leader. They are Good marketers, Great Set-up, Huge Market, Well places. It will be market leader for next 5 years too. It will continue to grow 20%-25% for next few years.

HDFC bank did everything what was possible. There are 10 Branches of HDFC Bank in area where i live. Axis bank has 3, ICICI has 4, Yes bank 1, IndusInd 1.

HDFC Bank @ 27 PE and Axis Bank @ 15 PE. Big Valuation difference. Many people say HDFC bank growing 25% for Decade, Even Axis is growing on same way. I really doubt HDFC bank will continue to grow in same pace. See Infosys, it was trading @ Fully priced valuation. 1 Average Quarter result and stock down 20% and everyone saying TCS and HCL tech better.  So, Its my personal View, one should Buy stock which has some potential to see average earning also. HDFC Bank will grow till results are very good. too much expectation on this stock thats why i feel little risky. Obviously for those who want to enter now not those who sitting in 50%-250% Gain ;-)

Date Posted: 14/May/2011 at 12:08pm
If you get both HDFC and HDFC bank at similar valuations, which one would you chose for long term? Also, is HDFC life a part of HDFC or HDFC bank?

Date Posted: 14/May/2011 at 12:44pm
If you get both HDFC and HDFC bank at similar valuations, which one would you chose for long term?
=====================================================

HDFC on any Day.

Also, is HDFC life a part of HDFC or HDFC bank?
==================================
HDFC Life may be with HDFC Bank. (i am not sure, but even doesn't make any difference).

ICICI Lombard + ICICI pru Life is more than 5 times bigger than HDFC life. and both are unlocked value with ICICI Bank. Indeed, Both ICICI lombard + life are market leaders.

HDFC Securities is not even 20% of ICICI Direct (another market leader)

ICICI venture(mkt leader) is bigger than HDFC one. Even ICICI Bank is bigger than HDFC Bank and available at cheap valuation compare with HDFC bank.

I have an saving account with HDFC bank for last 4 years, but it doesn't seem anything special. Recently, I was planning to take a home loan of small amount, I contacted HDFC (after that they called me 20 times until i make up mind to take). HDFC is very professional wheras HDFC Bank is just increasing its number. Quality wise not the same.

Biggest problem with HDFC Bank is they believe in increasing Bank branches. They increase no. of branches(small one) every time which doesn't have everything. Also, there is always Rush due to lack of Employes. ICICI and AXIS always opens a large Branch which helps for customer.

I am not saying HDFC BANK is not Good. Indeed, Its a very Good Bank, What i don't understand why HDFC Bank is trading in 30% Premium compare with ICICI and AXIS. If trading in 30% premium with Yes, IndusInd, ING vysas bank. I can understand. I didn't found any reason for that. Just HDFC bank has larger track record. That's it.

Even if HDFC BANK, ICICI BANK, AXIS BANK will grow 25% CAGR, ICICI and AXIS will give better return in 5 years due to PE-Rating vis-a-vis HDFC BANK.

Date Posted: 14/May/2011 at 12:54pm
I am no expert whose VIEW can be taken as correct way. I can be wrong also. If anyone has different view, kindly post. I will be more happy if something opposite comes of mine, because then only i will improve my little knowledge ;-)

Date Posted: 14/May/2011 at 12:59pm

I am not saying HDFC BANK is not Good. Indeed, Its a very Good Bank, What i don't understand why HDFC Bank is trading in 30% Premium compare with ICICI and AXIS. If trading in 30% premium with Yes, IndusInd, ING vysas bank. I can understand. I didn't found any reason for that.

Basantji or anyone can you answer this question?

Date Posted: 14/May/2011 at 1:05am
The Asset quality of HDFC Bank and CASA ratio is much better compared to other private players. 2 years back ICICI was in trouble wrt Asset Quality. Its hard work of new CEO that it has improved. In Banking, if NPA increase slightly, it has an exponential effect so Management quality and past history of Asset quality is of prime importance.

Thats why I feel premium for HDFC bank..Any other views or anywhere I may be wrong?

Date Posted: 14/May/2011 at 1:11am
You are right Mr. TED. but that superior quality has already been discounted.

P/BV is important criteria for Pvt. Banking.

Axis Bank - 2.69
ICICI Bank - 2.18
HDFC Bank - 4.12

Date Posted: 14/May/2011 at 1:19am
HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank has same Casa Ratio at 50%+.

Axis has in Mid 40s (but Axis is not so old compare with HDFC Bank / ICICI bank) Also, Axis Mcap is half of HDFC Bank. So Its more than Fine.

Date Posted: 27/May/2011 at 2:59pm
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eXNOFXAW51SdgljWKNEo2v-gGm8MjN6WMuZ89X241Sg/edit?hl=en#%20 - Click Here for TED XI Latest Performance Update
Link file last updated on 23-June-11 2:40 PM

-------------
"We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy only when others are fearful."

Date Posted: 27/May/2011 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by pramodjain

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eXNOFXAW51SdgljWKNEo2v-gGm8MjN6WMuZ89X241Sg/edit?hl=en#%20 - Click Here for TED XI Latest Performance Update

Thanks Pramod Jain.

-------------

Date Posted: 27/May/2011 at 9:57pm
Is TTK Prestige not in TED 11?

Should we have a poll or something like this that if we were to buy n hold only one stock out of Ted 11, which one would it be?

For me, its TTK Prestige, however, at lower prices

Date Posted: 01/Jun/2011 at 10:22pm

HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank has same Casa Ratio at 50%+.

Axis has in Mid 40s (but Axis is not so old compare with HDFC Bank / ICICI bank) Also, Axis Mcap is half of HDFC Bank. So Its more than Fine.

Super Equity- you truly represent the dilemmas of a novice like me. Your queries are in correct direction Eg. HDFC Vs Axis. I too have similar opinion.

Mr TED has chipped in. But, somehow I feel there is need to have a TED's portfolio every quarter - TED's Portfolio July 2011/TED's Portfolio Oct 2011 etc. It makes things contemporary, interesting and participatory. Probably in addition to the long term one.

-------------
"The best assets you can have during inflation are your abilities." - Warren Buffett

Date Posted: 01/Jun/2011 at 11:40pm
personally in banking, I prefer SBI, on its sheer reach, diversity, fine management (may not be excellent as HDFC but still good), huge potential (to improve its asset quality, become lean and efficient).
We can imagine India without HDFC today (ICICI, LIC housing, Axis can fill the gaps) but India without SBI is hard to imagine..

Date Posted: 01/Jun/2011 at 12:51pm
I disagree sirji.

Its difficult to imagine India without HDFC since it is probably the reason why many have a house they call home. I think of SBI as an elephant who danced because HDFC & HDFC Bank disturbed its peace.

Date Posted: 01/Jun/2011 at 1:24am
Point taken, to be specific, HDFC bank vs SBI (not the HDFC home loans)

Date Posted: 23/Jun/2011 at 3:28pm

-------------

Posted By: kapil1301
Date Posted: 23/Jun/2011 at 11:21am
Basant Sir and other Senior members quite a few infrastructure stocks are quoting between 15-30 Rs like :

GVK
GMR
Lanco
HCC

Do you think that they can go even lower from here or one can start SIP in these stocks or any other infrastructure stock.

-------------
Thanks
kapil

Date Posted: 23/Jun/2011 at 11:35am
@Kapil,

Read this about GMR. Some points apply to most infra companies.

GMR's Shattered Dreams

Slothful bureaucracy, ever-changing rules, irrational competitors and fickle investors — the business of infrastructure can be quite tricky in India. Ask G.M. Rao

http://business.in.com/article/boardroom/gmrs-shattered-dreams/25792/1

-------------

Date Posted: 24/Jun/2011 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by pramodjain

Thanks Pramod. You are updating us regularly. The performance of TED in the present year has more value for people like us who are new. It gives us an idea on present stock picking.

-------------

Date Posted: 24/Jun/2011 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by kapil1301

Basant Sir and other Senior members quite a few infrastructure stocks are quoting between 15-30 Rs like :

GVK
GMR
Lanco
HCC

Do you think that they can go even lower from here or one can start SIP in these stocks or any other infrastructure stock.

Though the query is addressed to seniors, it was compelling to contribute.

Most of the infrastructure stocks are long term bets with low RoCE. hence they do not suit the portfolio of long term investors (value buyers). Also they are High Beta stocks suitable for exploitation by trader's mind.

However, infrastructure stocks (sector leaders) form part of my portfolio. Only one needs to deal with it a bit differently.

Usually, when the market enters bearish phase as now, ignorant people tend to invest in safer shares read High RoCE, low Beta. However, one who is tracking the market needs to approach differently.

If market is falling, individual high beta stocks too fall steeply. However, they recover with the same vigour.  Hence net gain is higher. The problem one faces is - difficulty to of the individual stock further falling - that can be addressed by SIP. Develop your methodology - invest lump sum money every 10% fall of stock etc.

Apart from Macro situation - Infra etc. the cyclical rotation is due on Infrastructure Sector.

-------------

Date Posted: 24/Jun/2011 at 1:15pm
I have often repeated that the infra story from the market's point of view seems over, the time to be in is in the consumer names.

-------------
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in

Posted By: kumardiwesh
Date Posted: 24/Jun/2011 at 1:17pm
Is it not that infra stocks are beaten down on account of high interest rates and slow execution?
This situation should be corrected over a period of time.

-------------
"History does not tell you the probability of future financial things happening" - Warren Buffett

Date Posted: 24/Jun/2011 at 5:19pm
sir, y do prefer companies with high return on equity.sir i had few queries, which u didn't reply. please reply this one, i will b very grateful

Date Posted: 24/Jun/2011 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by zulfi

sir, y do prefer companies with high return on equity.sir i had few queries, which u didn't reply. please reply this one, i will b very grateful

I am fascinated with companies that consistently generate high RoEs.

-------------

Date Posted: 24/Jun/2011 at 3:07am

I have often repeated that the infra story from the market's point of view seems over, the time to be in is in the consumer names.

Basant Sir, In the history of stock markets (India or abroad), has any story repeated itself after pause? As u say telecom and infra story is over. I am just thinking that what will happen when say consumer story is also over? Will any old story repeat then? Just thought to ask this to you as you have studied markets over many decades!

Thanks!

Posted By: FutureBull
Date Posted: 24/Jun/2011 at 8:34am
Basantji, I want to just add to MR TED's query. Are financials good bet for all bull markets?

-------------
‘The market always does what it’s supposed to — BUT NEVER WHEN’.

Date Posted: 24/Jun/2011 at 11:29am
dear basant sir, y roe is more powerful tool analysing business performance.
one more question is do u follow any target price for your stocks?

sir my reason to follow TED is to learn more n more about value investing n improve my skills .

Date Posted: 25/Jun/2011 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by zulfi

dear basant sir, y roe is more powerful tool analysing business performance.
one more question is do u follow any target price for your stocks?

Please read the RoE thread for this, we do have targets but they are more of signposts then destination symbols.

Originally posted by FutureBull

Are financials good bet for all bull markets?

Yes.

-------------

Posted By: gurleen
Date Posted: 10/Sep/2011 at 1:06pm
That's fantastic way to sharing the report..Keep it sharing...

-------------

Posted By: Jhon Kumar
Date Posted: 14/Dec/2012 at 10:36am
I've never heard of desk equity but the equity desk is a department in an investment bank or asset management company that deals in stock trades. Perhaps this could make sense here. And get nice information at here.

-------------

Posted By: sumitraepic
Date Posted: 04/Nov/2015 at 3:55pm
Equity trading is one of the best option for investment in market and earn money. With the help of updated market news and useful tips anyone can trade in the equity market.

-------------
http://www.epicresearch.co/commodity-tips/ - Commodity Tips

Posted By: xiaozhengm
Date Posted: 17/Dec/2015 at 7:06am
2015-12-18 xiaozhengm

http://www.toryburchoutlet-sale.in.net/ - tory burch outlet

http://www.michaelkors-outletonlines.in.net/ - michael kors

http://www.****factory--outletonline.com/ - **** factory outlet

http://www.nike-airmax.org.uk/ - nike air max uk

http://www.jordan3.net/ - jordan retro 3

http://www.jordan6.net/ - jordan 6

http://www.****factory--outletonline.com/ - **** outlet

http://www.jordan6.net/ - jordan 3 infrared

http://www.adidas-trainers.me.uk/ - adidas trainers

http://tiffany.outletmalls.us.com/ - tiffany jewelry

http://www.abercrombiefitchstore.com/ - abercrombie outlet

http://www.poloralphlauren.net.co/ - polo outlet

http://www.tomswedges.in.net/ - toms wedges

http://www.****-factoryoutlet.com.co/ - caoch outlet

http://www.authentic****vuittonhandbags.net/ - ******** bags

http://www.ugg-sale.in.net/ - cheap ugg boots

http://www.edhardy-outlet.name/ - ed hardy outlet

http://www.michaelkorsoutletvip.in.net/ - michael kors outlet online

http://www.jordan13.org/ - air jordan 13

http://www.outlet-toms.cc/ - toms outlet

http://www.runningshoes.com.co/ - running shoes

http://www.saclongchamp--pascher.fr/ - sac longchamp pas cher

http://www.tomsoutletstore.in.net/ - toms outlet store

http://www.****outlet-storeonline.in.net/ - **** outlet

http://www.****-vuittonhandbags.us/ - ************

http://www.****canadaoutlet.ca/ - **** outlet

http://www.cheap-uggsonsale.in.net/ - cheap uggs

http://www.michael-korshandbags.net.co/ - michael kors

http://www.oakleysunglassesfake.in.net/ - fake oakley sunglasses

http://www.michaelkorsukbag.co.uk/ - michael kors uk

http://www.cheap-uggsonsale.in.net/ - cheap uggs on sale

http://www.ralph-lauren-pas-cher.fr/ - ralph lauren pas cher

http://www.raybansunglassesdeals.com.co/ - ray ban sunglasses

http://www.louboutinshoes.cc/ - christian louboutin shoes

http://www.cheap-tomsoutlet.us/ - cheap toms

http://www.mcmhandbags.name/ - mcm outlet

http://uggs.uggaustralia.qc.com/ - ugg australia

http://www.****-factory-outlet-online.us.com/ - **** factory outlet

http://www.christianlouboutinsell.net/ - christian louboutin

http://www.katespadeoutletsale.in.net/ - kate spade outlet

http://www.jordan-femmepascher.fr/ - jordan pas cher

http://www.airjordan-uk.org.uk/ - air jordan uk

http://www.ugg-boots-australia.com/ - ugg boots

http://www.****-factoryoutlet.cc/ - **** factory outlet

http://www.michaelkors-outletonlines.in.net/ - michael kors outlet

http://www.katespadeuk.me.uk/ - kate spade uk

http://www.nikeuk.me.uk/ - nike trainers

http://www.chaussure-louboutin.fr/ - chaussure louboutin

http://****vuitton.outletmalls.us.com/ - ******** outlet

http://www.truereligion-outlet.in.net/ - true religion outlet

http://www.get-****outletonline.org/ - **** factory outlet

http://www.basketballshoes.net.co/ - basketball shoes

http://www.raybansoutlet.in.net/ - cheap ray ban sunglasses

http://www.michaelkorsoutletforus.com/ - michael kors outlet

http://www.sunglass-outlet.us/ - oakley sunglasses

http://www.cheapwholesaleuggboots.com/ - ugg boots

http://www.longchampoutlet.net.co/ - longchamp outlet

http://www.ghdstraighteners.me.uk/ - ghd straighteners

http://www.tommyhilfiger.in.net/ - tommy hilfiger outlet

http://burberry.outletmalls.us.com/ - burberry outlet

http://www.canada-gooses.name/ - canada gooses

http://www.michaelkors-mkoutlet.in.net/ - michael kors outlet online

http://www.mymichaelkorssoutlets.org/ - michael kors outlet

http://www.quality-outlet.com/ - nike outlet

http://www.jordan4.net/ - jordan 4

http://www.fitflopssaleclearance.com/ - fitflops clearance

http://www.vipmichaelkors-outletonline.com/ - michael kors outlet

http://www.nikeblazers.me.uk/ - nike blazers

http://www.****canadaoutlet.ca/ - **** canada outlet

http://christianlouboutin.outletmalls.us.com/ - christian louboutin outlet

http://northface.outletmalls.us.com/ - north face outlet

http://www.katespadeoutletsale.in.net/ - kate spade****

http://www.oakleysunglassesfake.in.net/ - oakley sunglasses

http://jordan.outletmalls.us.com/ - cheap jordans

http://www.cheapjordansshoes.in.net/ - cheap jordans

http://www.****-vuitton-outlet.us.com/ - ******** outlet

http://www.michaelkors-outlet-handbags.com/ - michael kors****

http://www.ugg-sale.in.net/ - ugg sale

http://www.michaelkors-uk.me.uk/ - michael kors uk

http://www.jordan8.net/ - jordan 8s

http://michaelkors.outletmalls.us.com/ - michael kors****

http://www.ugg-boots-australia.com/ - ugg outlet

http://www.guccioutlet.net.co/ - gucci outlet

http://jordan.outletmalls.us.com/ - jordan shoes

http://www.****outlet-storeonline.us.com/ - **** outlet

http://www.abercrombiefitchstore.com/ - abercrombie

http://www.sunglass-outlet.us/ - ray ban sunglasses

http://www.****vuittonuk.me.uk/ - ******** outlet

http://www.****-factory-outlet-online.us.com/ - **** outlet

http://christianlouboutin.outletmalls.us.com/ - louboutin

http://www.nikehuarache.com.co/ - nike huarache trainers

http://burberryoutlet.outletmalls.us.com/ - burberry outlet online

http://www.****-factoryoutlet.eu.com/ - **** outlet

http://www.nikefreeruns.uk/ - nike free runs

http://www.kate-spadeoutlet.com.co/ - kate spade outlet

http://www.canadagooseoutlet.cc/ - canada gooses outlet

http://www.christianlouboutinoff.us/ - christian louboutin outlet

http://www.canadagoosejackets.org.uk/ - canada goose jacket

http://www.nikerosherunwomen.me.uk/ - nike roshe run women

http://www.raybansoutlet.in.net/ - ray ban

http://www.hollisters.cc/ - hollisters

http://www.****-vuittonhandbags.us/ - ******** outlet

http://www.katespadeoutletsale.in.net/ - kate spade

http://www.cheapjordansshoes.in.net/ - cheap jordan shoes

http://www.saclongchamp-solde.fr/ - sac longchamp

http://www.michaelkors-uk.me.uk/ - michael kors outlet uk

http://www.new-balanceoutlet.us/ - new balance outlet

http://www.michaelkorshandbag.org.uk/ - michael kors uk

http://www.michael-kors-handbags.uk/ - michael kors uk

http://www.truereligion-outlet.in.net/ - true religion jeans

http://www.nikerosheruns.me.uk/ - nike roshe runs

http://www.michaelkorsoutletoff.in.net/ - michael kors****

http://canadagoose.outletmalls.us.com/ - canada goose outlet

http://www.gucci-borse.it/ - gucci borse

http://www.instylermax.in.net/ - instyler max

http://www.****vuittonuk.me.uk/ - ********

http://www.quality-outlet.com/ - nike free run

http://www.ugg-boots-store.com/ - ugg outlet store

http://www.cheapuggs-boots.in.net/ - uggs outlet

http://www.christianlouboutinuk.me.uk/ - christian louboutin uk

http://www.michaelkors-outletsale.com/ - michael kors outlet

http://www.cheapjordans.com.co/ - cheap jordans

http://www.niketrainers.com.co/ - nike trainers

http://www.nikeblazers.me.uk/ - nike uk

http://www.pandorajewelryoutlet.name/ - pandora jewelry

http://www.ghdstraighteners.me.uk/ - ghd

http://www.snapbacks-wholesale.us/ - snapbacks wholesale

http://www.****-factoryoutlet.com.co/ - **** factorty outlet

http://www.oakleysunglassesfake.in.net/ - cheap oakley sunglasses

http://www.nikesb.uk/ - nike sb shoes

http://www.mizunorunningshoes.in.net/ - mizuno running shoes

http://www.barbouruk.org.uk/ - barbour uk

http://www.adidasshoes.name/ - adidas shoes

http://www.michael--korsoutlet.us.com/ - michael kors

http://www.canadagooseuk.me.uk/ - canada goose uk

http://www.airjordan-uk.org.uk/ - air jordans

http://northface.outletmalls.us.com/ - north face jackets

http://www.michaelkorsoutletforus.com/ - michael kors

http://www.true-religionjeans.net.co/ - true religion outlet

http://www.michaelkorshandbags.cc/ - michael kors****

http://www.****outletonlinespick.org/ - **** outlet

http://www.michaelkorsukbag.co.uk/ - michael kors

http://sunglasses.outletmalls.us.com/ - ray ban sunglasses

http://www.cheap-tomsoutlet.us/ - toms outlet

http://www.rolex-replicawatches.com.co/ - rolex replica watches

http://www.fitflopssaleclearance.com/ - fitflops

http://www.****vuitton-sac-pascher.fr/ - ******** pas cher

http://www.nikestoreuk.me.uk/ - nike store

http://www.****vuittonoutlets.name/ - ************

http://www.canada-goosejackets.biz/ - canada gooses jackets

http://www.airmax95.org.uk/ - air max 95

http://www.mcmoutlet.us/ - mcm outlet

http://www.longchamphandbags.com.co/ - longchamp****

http://www.cheap****vuittonhandbags.org/ - ******** outlet

http://www.hermesuk.org.uk/ - hermes uk

http://burberry.outletmalls.us.com/ - burberry outlet online

http://www.sunglass-outlet.us/ - oakley vault

http://nike.outletmalls.us.com/ - nike outlet

http://nike.outletmalls.us.com/ - nike outlet store

http://www.monclerjacketsoutlet.us.com/ - moncler jackets

http://www.soccer-jerseys.us.com/ - soccer jerseys

http://www.adidasuk.org.uk/ - adidas uk

http://www.mulberry-bags.org.uk/ - mulberry bags

http://www.****outlet-storeonline.in.net/ - **** outlet store online

http://www.nike-airmax90.me.uk/ - nike air max

http://www.adidasuk.org.uk/ - adidas originals

http://www.longchamphandbags.com.co/ - longchamp bags

http://www.jordan3.net/ - jordan 3

http://www.truereligion-outlet.net.co/ - true religion

http://www.jordan8.net/ - jordan 8

http://www.airforce1-nike.fr/ - air force 1

http://www.adidassuperstar.co.uk/ - adidas superstars

http://****.outletmalls.us.com/ - **** factory outlet

http://www.****vuitton-outletstores.org/ - ********

http://www.michaelkors-outlet-handbags.com/ - michael kors outlet

http://www.michaelkors-outletsale.com/ - michael kors outlet online

http://www.juicy-couture.us/ - juicy couture

http://canadagoose.outletmalls.us.com/ - canada goose jackets

http://www.nike-airmax90.me.uk/ - nike air max shoes

http://www.ghdhairstraighteners.com.co/ - ghd hair straighteners

http://www.authentic****vuittonhandbags.net/ - ************

http://www.get-****outletonline.org/ - **** outlet

http://www.tomsoutletstore.in.net/ - toms outlet

http://www.moncler-jackets.org/ - moncler jackets

http://www.****vuittonoutlets.name/ - ********

http://www.****factoryoutletus.in.net/ - **** factory outlet

http://www.monclerjacketsoutlet.us.com/ - moncler outlet

http://www.michael-korshandbags.net.co/ - michael kors****

http://www.hermesbelt.in.net/ - hermes belt

http://www.guccioutlet.net.co/ - gucci

http://www.cheapjordans.com.co/ - cheap jordan shoes

http://www.vipmichaelkors-outletonline.com/ - michael kors outlet online

http://www.nikesb.uk/ - nike sb

http://www.chaussurelouboutin-pascher.fr/ - louboutin pas cher

http://www.****-vuitton-outlet.us.com/ - ********

http://www.michael--korsoutlet.us.com/ - michael kors outlet

http://www.nikecortez.com.co/ - nike cortez

http://www.nike-blazerlow.fr/ - nike blazer

http://www.fitflopuk.me.uk/ - fitflop uk

http://www.cheapuggs-boots.in.net/ - ugg boots

http://www.nike-tn-pascher.fr/ - nike tn

http://www.louboutinshoes.cc/ - christian louboutin outlet

http://www.airjordan-pascher.fr/ - nike air jordan

http://www.michael-kors-handbags.uk/ - michael kors****

http://www.cheap****vuittonhandbags.org/ - ********

http://ugg.outletmalls.us.com/ - ugg boots

http://burberryoutlet.outletmalls.us.com/ - burberry outlet

http://www.jordan13.org/ - jordan 13

http://www.****outlet-storeonline.us.com/ - **** factory outlet

http://www.adidas-shoes.me.uk/ - adidas shoes uk

http://www.ralph-lauren.me.uk/ - ralph lauren outlet

http://www.gucci-outlet.org/ - gucci outlet

http://www.michaelkors-mkoutlet.in.net/ - michael kors outlet

http://www.ugg-boots-store.com/ - ugg outlet

http://www.cheapuggs-boots.in.net/ - cheap uggs boots

http://www.****vuitton-borse.it/ - ******** borse

http://www.michaelkorsoutletvip.in.net/ - michael kors outlet

http://www.poloralphlauren.net.co/ - polo ralph lauren

http://****vuitton.outletmalls.us.com/ - ************

http://ugg.outletmalls.us.com/ - ugg outlet

http://www.****vuitton-outletstores.org/ - ******** outlet

http://www.saclongchamp--pascher.fr/ - sac longchamp

http://sunglasses.outletmalls.us.com/ - oakley sunglasses

http://www.pandoracharms.com.co/ - pandora charms

http://www.adidasshoes.name/ - adidas outlet store

http://www.michaelkorshandbag.org.uk/ - michael kors****

http://www.jordan4.net/ - jordan 4 toro

http://www.montblanc-pens.name/ - mont blanc pens

http://www.mk-michaelkorsoutletonline.com/ - michael kors outlet

http://tiffany.outletmalls.us.com/ - tiffany and co

http://www.truereligion-outlet.net.co/ - true religion outlet

http://www.****outletonlinespick.org/ - **** factory outlet

http://www.quality-outlet.com/ - nike shoes

http://www.nike-airmax.org.uk/ - nike air max

http://www.top-****outletstore.org/ - **** outlet

http://www.mk-michaelkorsoutletonline.com/ - michael kors outlet online

http://www.airjordan-pascher.fr/ - air jordan pas cher

http://www.edhardyukclothing.me.uk/ - ed hardy uk

http://www.****factoryoutletus.in.net/ - **** outlet

http://www.raybansunglassesdeals.com.co/ - ray ban

http://www.****-factoryoutlet.eu.com/ - **** factory outlet

http://www.true-religionjeans.net.co/ - true religion jeans

http://michaelkors.outletmalls.us.com/ - michael kors outlet

http://****.outletmalls.us.com/ - **** outlet

http://www.pradaoutlet.name/ - prada outlet

http://www.michaelkorsoutletoff.in.net/ - michael kors outlet

http://www.ralph-lauren.me.uk/ - ralph lauren uk

http://www.michaelkorshandbags.cc/ - michael kors

http://www.guccioutlet.com.so/ - gucci outlet

http://www.top-****outletstore.org/ - **** factory outlet

http://www.nikeuk.me.uk/ - nike uk

http://www.sac-longchamppliage.fr/ - sac longchamp pliage

http://www.timberlanduk.me.uk/ - timberland boots

http://www.adidasgazelle.me.uk/ - adidas gazelle

RF'G;,.DFL;,GLF,D;GL,

-------------
xiaozhengm

Posted By: sumitraepic
Date Posted: 20/Jan/2016 at 2:53pm
The Equity Desk Report is always unique and efficient. I visit your post daily to find informative investment ideas.

-------------
http://www.epicresearch.co/commodity-tips/ - Commodity Tips

Posted By: farhanepic
Date Posted: 08/Mar/2016 at 5:15pm
WTI Oil Above $36 Mark; Gold Hovers Around 13 Month High; Strong Cues From Copper Lift Sentiments.

Posted By: lmx123
Date Posted: 26/May/2016 at 8:12am
<P>lmx In http://www.ghd-hairstraighteneroutlet.co.uk/ - ghd this narrow http://chiefs.nfljersey.us.com/ - chiefs jerseys dark http://www.bcbg-maxazria.ca/ - bcbg max azria space, http://www.uggboots.com.de/ - ugg boots the edge http://bulls.nbajersey.us.com/ - chicago bulls jersey of http://monsterbeats.co-om.com/ - beats headphones a http://www.cheap-rolexwatches.co.uk/ - replica watches coffin, http://www.burberry-outlet.net.co/ - burberry outlet suddenly http://www.vans-shoes.net/ - vans outlet heard sdf http://www.converse.net.co/ - converse shoes the http://falcons.nfljersey.us.com/ - falcons jerseys same cries http://www.timberlandbootsoutlet.us.com/ - timberland shoes sound http://www.beats-by-dre.com.co/ - beats headphones similar http://www.ralphlaurenepolo.com/ - ralph lauren outlet ghosts http://www.mcmbags.us.com/ - mcm backpack from http://nuggets.nbajersey.us.com/ - denver nuggets jerseys the intercom, http://www.adidasshoescanada.ca/ - adidas canada both http://www.hollister-abercrombie.com.se/ - abercrombie as someone http://www.newbalance-shoes.org/ - new balance outlet crying, http://www.tiffany-jewelry.net/ - tiffany and co like http://www.oakley-sunglasses.mex.com/ - oakley sunglasses cheap someone http://www.mcm-handbags.org/ - mcm backpack shaking with remembered http://www.coco-chanel.com.de/ - coco chanel something, http://www.tory-burchshoesoutlet.net/ - tory burch let http://www.pradahandbags.net.co/ - prada outlet me http://airmax.misblackfriday.com/ - air max shoes really http://www.cheap-baseballbats.net/ - softball bats scared http://www.raybans-sunglasses.net/ - ray ban sunglasses outlet a http://www.tiffanyandco-au.com/ - tiffany and co australia jump, I http://www.mk-outlet.us.com/ - michael kors outlet quickly turned http://www.michaelkorsoutletonline-sale.us.com/ - michael kors**** down http://www.vans-schuhe.com.de/ - vans schuhe the http://www.nike-roshe-run.de/ - roshe run sound, http://www.****-factory.in.net/ - **** factory to http://texans.nfljersey.us.com/ - texans jerseys see http://www.nikefree-run.net/ - nike free 5.0 how it http://www.nikefree5.net/ - free running is http://www.oakley-outletstore.in.net/ - oakley sunglasses outlet tapped.</P>
<P></P>
<P>This http://www.****-factoryoutlet.net.co/ - **** factory is http://www.tommyhilfigeroutlet.in.net/ - tommy hilfiger Moto production of http://raptors.nbajersey.us.com/ - toronto raptors jersey military http://www.swarovski--uk.me.uk/ - swarovski jewelry radio, http://www.oakley-sunglassess.com/ - oakley vault the use http://www.converses-outlet.com/ - converse outlet of http://www.swarovski-crystal.us.com/ - swarovski jewelry plastic http://www.michaelkors.com.se/ - michael kors v?skor shell, http://warriors.nbajersey.us.com/ - golden state warriors jersey ideal http://www.the-northfacejackets.us.com/ - north face jackets for use http://www.michael-kors-taschen.com.de/ - michael kors taschen in http://www.airmax-2015.org/ - air max harsh conditions, http://www.nike-outlet.us.com/ - Nike Shoes according http://www.nike-huarache.nl/ - nike huarache to http://www.michaelkors-canadaoutlet.ca/ - michael kors canada the http://lakers.nbajersey.us.com/ - lakers jerseys truth will http://www.eyeglasses-online.us.com/ - glasses online not be so prone http://bucks.nbajersey.us.com/ - milwaukee bucks jersey to failure. http://www.oakley.com.de/ - oakley I switch http://www.bottega-veneta.us.com/ - bottega veneta a http://www.levisjeans.com.co/ - levis jeans few http://www.cheap-raybanoutlet.com/ - ray bans times, I http://www.gucci-outletstore.com/ - gucci shoes was http://www.cheapoakley-sunglasses.in.net/ - oakley sunglasses not http://www.oakleysunglasses-cheap.in.net/ - cheap oakley the beginning http://www.abercrombie-fitchsale.com/ - abercrombie kids of http://www.harrods-london.co.uk/ - harrods london that http://www.oakleyoutlet.ar.com/ - oakley sunglasses strange noise, http://vikings.nfljersey.us.com/ - vikings jerseys the speaker http://www.soccer-shoes.us.com/ - indoor soccer shoes actually http://panthers.nfljersey.us.com/ - panthers jerseys intermittently http://www.hollisterclothingstore.org/ - hollister kids issued http://saints.nfljersey.us.com/ - saints jerseys ■■ http://www.fashionclothes.us.com/ - wholesale clothing static, http://www.thenorthfacejackets.net.co/ - north face as if http://www.asics-outlet.us.com/ - asics someone http://www.nike-airmaxinc.co.uk/ - nike air max calls, http://clippers.nbajersey.us.com/ - los angeles clippers jersey you http://www.nike-schoenen.co.nl/ - nike schoenen can http://www.replica-watches.com.co/ - rolex watches not hear http://www.polos-ralphlauren.us.com/ - ralph lauren polos a clear http://www.uggsaustralia.com.co/ - ugg boots statement. http://76ers.nbajersey.us.com/ - philadelphia 76ers jerseys Lianhan http://www.rb-rm.com/ - ray ban a http://www.wedding--dresses.co.uk/ - wedding dress few times http://www.abercrombiefitchs.us.com/ - abercrombie and fitch kids I http://www.uggs-onsale.net/ - ugg boots clearance also http://supra.shoesoutlet.us.com/ - supra footwear did not http://www.thenorth-faces.co.uk/ - north face backpacks improve, http://www.chanel-bags.com.co/ - chanel**** the http://www.tommy-hilfiger-online-shop.de/ - tommy hilfiger online frequency http://www.mcmhandbags.com.co/ - mcm backpack outlet of http://www.thenorthface.com.de/ - the north face mobilization, http://www.gucci-taschen-outlet.de/ - gucci there http://www.northfaceoutlet.com.co/ - the north face is http://www.soft-ballbats.com/ - baseball bats no http://www.bebeclothing.in.net/ - bebe clothing effect.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I tried http://www.newoutletonlinemall.com/ - **** purses outlet online these http://****.euro-us.net/ - **** factory outlet electronic http://www.valentino-shoesoutlet.us.com/ - valentino outlet things, know http://www.nikefactory.org/ - nike shoes that http://www.rolexwatchesforsale.us.com/ - rolex watch failure is http://www.mkoutletonline.us.com/ - michael kors outlet online sale not the http://www.swarovski-australia.com.au/ - swarovski australia physical http://www.jordan-shoes.com.co/ - jordans movement, http://www.ralphslauren-outlet.co.uk/ - polo ralph but http://www.outlet-burberry.net.co/ - burberry outlet radio interference, http://bears.nfljersey.us.com/ - bears jerseys many causes, http://www.burberry-outletcanada.ca/ - burberry outlet large sunspots http://www.toms-outlets.us.com/ - toms shoes broke out, http://www.burberry-handbagssale.in.net/ - burberry outlet small household http://www.moncler-outlet.us.org/ - moncler mens jackets appliances to http://www.hogan.com.de/ - hogan run, will http://giants.nfljersey.us.com/ - giants jerseys have http://www.thenorthfacejackets.fr/ - the north face the http://www.giuseppe-zanotti.net/ - giuseppe zanotti sneakers same http://www.ralphlauren-outlet.ca/ - ralph lauren effect. http://www.air-huarache.co.uk/ - air huarache We http://www.pumaonline-shop.de/ - puma online are http://chargers.nfljersey.us.com/ - chargers jerseys now http://www.cheapthomassabos.co.uk/ - thomas sabo uk deep in the http://www.oakleys-sunglassoutlet.net/ - oakley sunglasses outlet ground, to http://www.the-northface.net.co/ - the north face outlet affect http://www.cheapmichaelkors.us.org/ - michael kors the http://www.adidasshoes.top/ - adidas online sunspot http://www.tiffany-andco.us.com/ - tiffany and co little http://www.marcjacobs-sale.com/ - marc by marc jacobs chance; this http://patriots.nfljersey.us.com/ - patriots jerseys deep http://nets.nbajersey.us.com/ - brooklyn nets jerseys forests http://www.hermesbirkin-bag.net/ - hermes bags of http://www.tiffanyandco-ca.ca/ - tiffany and co the http://www.cheap-michaelkors.com/ - michael kors bags cave, http://www.hermes-outlet.com.co/ - hermes there http://www.airmax-90.org/ - nike air max 90 will http://www.guccishoes-uk.co.uk/ - gucci uk not http://cowboys.nfljersey.us.com/ - cowboys jerseys be http://www.calvin-kleins.us.org/ - calvin klein underwear any http://wizards.nbajersey.us.com/ - washington wizards jersey appliances, http://www.chi-flatiron.us.com/ - chi flat iron such http://www.toms-shoes.net.co/ - toms shoes outlet interference http://www.soccer-shoesoutlet.com/ - soccer shoes in the http://www.polo-ralph-lauren.de/ - polo ralph end http://www.swarovskijewelry.com.co/ - swarovski crystal is http://www.rayban.org.es/ - rayban where they http://www.thejoreseproject.com/ - michael kors outlet online come from?</P>
<P></P>
<P>I http://www.nike.org.es/ - zapatillas nike move http://northfaceoutlet.co-om.com/ - northface around http://grizzlies.nbajersey.us.com/ - memphis grizzlies jersey the walkie-talkie, http://www.prada.com.de/ - prada looking for the http://timberwolves.nbajersey.us.com/ - minnesota timberwolves jersey source http://thunder.nbajersey.us.com/ - oklahoma city thunder jersey of http://www.nike-rosherun.nl/ - nike roshe the http://www.michael-kors-outlet-online.us.org/ - michael kors bags interference, http://www.christian-louboutinshoes.com.co/ - louboutin shoes I http://knicks.nbajersey.us.com/ - new york knicks soon http://www.pumashoes.in.net/ - puma outlet discovered http://www.burberryonlineshop.de/ - burberry online shop that http://www.cheap-jordans.net/ - air jordan shoes as http://www.weddingdressesuk.org.uk/ - wedding dresses long http://airhuarache.shoesoutlet.us.com/ - huarache as http://www.burberry-handbagsoutlet.com.co/ - burberry it http://www.nbajersey.us.com/ - nba jerseys is http://kings.nbajersey.us.com/ - sacramento kings jersey close to a http://www.weddingdressessonline.ca/ - prom dresses huge http://www.bcbg-dresses.com/ - bcbg max coffin, http://www.burberryhandbagsoutlet.com/ - burberry sale the http://www.handbagsoutlet.net.co/ - purses and**** noise http://steelers.nfljersey.us.com/ - steelers jerseys will http://heat.nbajersey.us.com/ - heat jerseys be serious, if http://www.omega-watches.us.com/ - replica watches far http://www.pandora-charms.org.uk/ - pandora charms enough http://www.truereligion-outlet.us.org/ - cheap true religion away http://www.tommy-hilfiger.com.de/ - hilfiger online shop that http://www.asicsgels.de/ - asics gel the http://www.true-religion.com.co/ - true religion jeans noise http://www.babyliss-pro.us.com/ - babyliss pro will http://www.iphone-case.us.com/ - iphone 5s cases be http://broncos.nfljersey.us.com/ - broncos jerseys reduced, http://www.airhuarache.co.uk/ - huarache very http://www.michael-kors.com.co/ - cheap michael kors strange. http://www.chanelhandbags.net.in/ - chanel bags Is the http://mcmbackpack.co-om.com/ - mcm backpack outlet source http://www.michael-korsbags.co.uk/ - michael kors uk of interference http://www.abercrombie-and-fitch.us.com/ - abercrombie fitch even http://www.hollister-clothing.in.net/ - hollister clothing store in http://jazz.nbajersey.us.com/ - utah jazz jersey the http://www.montres-pascher.fr/ - montre homme coffin http://www.michaelkors.so/ - michael kors outlet online inside? http://www.toryburch-sandals.in.net/ - tory burch outlet I http://www.ok-em.com/ - oakley vault will http://jets.nfljersey.us.com/ - jets jerseys carefully into http://www.nike-air-max.com.de/ - nike air max thea his http://www.cheapuggboots.us.com/ - ugg walkie-talkie coffin http://www.****handbags2016.us.com/ - **** bags coffin http://www.replicarolex-watches.us.com/ - omega watches lid http://www.cheap-oakleyglasses.us.com/ - oakley sunglasses and http://rams.nfljersey.us.com/ - rams jerseys body http://www.ugg-uggboots.net/ - ugg boots gaps, http://bengals.nfljersey.us.com/ - bengals jerseys sudden, http://www.newbalance.com.es/ - new balance loud sounds http://www.nike-tnrequinpascher.fr/ - nike tn kind http://www.timberland-boots.in.net/ - timberland boots of strange http://www.toryburchoutlet-sale.us.com/ - tory burch to http://michaelkors.co-om.com/ - michael kors usa suddenly http://www.tomsoutlet-online.com/ - toms outlet online erupted loudness, http://www.zx****outlet.com/ - **** outlet as if http://www.juicycouture.com.co/ - juicy couture outlet someone http://celtics.nbajersey.us.com/ - boston celtics jersey suddenly screams http://pistons.nbajersey.us.com/ - detroit pistons as http://www.replica-handbags.net.co/ - knockoff**** up. It http://www.christianlouboutinshoes.jp.net/ - louboutin scared http://www.p90xworkout.us.com/ - p90x my http://www.insanity-workout.us.com/ - insanity workout calendar hand http://www.michaelkorsoutlet-online.ar.com/ - michael kors outlet a http://www.cheap-raybansoutlet.com/ - ray bans loose, http://www.nike-free-run.de/ - nike free 5.0 almost falling into http://www.nike-freeruns.co.uk/ - nike free 5.0 the http://www.mk-com.com/ - michael kors outlet coffin http://www.cheapjerseys.us.org/ - cheap nfl jerseys in the http://www.ferragamoshoes.in.net/ - ferragamo walkie-talkie.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Oops, http://www.ralphlauren-polos.com.co/ - ralph lauren outlet I thought, http://www.pandoracharms-canada.ca/ - pandora canada evidently http://www.oakley--sunglasses.com.au/ - oakley yes, http://cavaliers.nbajersey.us.com/ - cleveland cavaliers what http://www.gucci-outletsale.net/ - gucci shoes outlet is inside http://www.tiffany-und-co.de/ - tiffany und co the http://www.celine-bags.org/ - celine bags coffin http://www.longchamp.com.de/ - longchamp taschen irregular http://www.rosherun.org.uk/ - nike roshe waves http://****outlet.euro-us.net/ - **** outlet online being http://www.converse.com.de/ - converse chucks transmitted, http://www.tiffanyand-co.net.co/ - tiffany jewelry which is http://www.vans-shoes.co.uk/ - vans shoes amazing, http://www.toryburchsale.com.co/ - tory burch shoes is a http://www.ray-bans.us.org/ - ray-ban sunglasses natural http://www.retro-jordans.com/ - jordan retro phenomenon, or http://www.michaeljordan.com.de/ - michael jordan are http://www.bottegaveneta-bagsoutlet.com/ - veneta there http://www.ralph-laurens.org.uk/ - polo ralph lauren any http://www.adidas-superstar.nl/ - adidas superstar weird?</P>
<P></P>
<P>I http://www.juicycoutureoutlet.net.co/ - juicy couture**** know http://suns.nbajersey.us.com/ - phoenix suns jersey that http://www.christianlouboutinoutlet.net.co/ - louboutin shoes plants http://www.ugg-bootsclearance.com/ - uggs outlet can http://www.designer-handbagsoutlet.us.com/ - purses and**** emit http://www.truereligionjeans.net.co/ - true religion outlet weak radio http://www.michaelkors.co.nl/ - michael kors signals, but http://www.oakley.org.es/ - gafas oakley under different external http://www.abercrombie-kid.us.com/ - abercrombie.com conditions, http://www.ralphlaurenpolos.in.net/ - polo ralph lauren outlet the http://www.timberlands-paschere.fr/ - timberland femme radio http://www.uggs.co.nl/ - ugg signal http://www.toms-shoes.com.co/ - toms shoes outlet emitted http://www.beatsbydrdre.co.com/ - beats by dre by the plant http://www.nikestore.com.de/ - nike shop is not http://www.oakleys-sunglasses.us.com/ - oakley sungalsses outlet the http://www.tomsoutletonline.net/ - toms shoes same, http://seahawks.nfljersey.us.com/ - seahawks jerseys for http://www.swarovski-canada.ca/ - swarovski example, http://www.nikefree-run.org.uk/ - nike free run you http://www.****outletstore-online.com.co/ - **** outlet store give http://www.lululemonoutlet.gb.net/ - yoga pants it http://www.adidas.com.se/ - adidas.se comfortable http://www.reebok.com.de/ - reebok to http://www.newbalance-outlet.org/ - new balance play http://airmax.shoesoutlet.us.com/ - nike air max music, or with http://www.****-outletonline.ca/ - **** outlet canada a http://www.guccishoes.com.co/ - gucci mens shoes knife it, it http://www.nike-shoesoutlet.us.com/ - nike shoes outlet It http://www.cheap-nike-shoes.net/ - nike shoes issues http://www.christianlouboutin.org.uk/ - christian louboutin a http://www.adidas-superstar.de/ - adidas superstar two http://www.pandorajewellery.com.au/ - pandora completely http://lions.nfljersey.us.com/ - lions jerseys opposite signal, http://rockets.nbajersey.us.com/ - houston rockets jerseys which http://www.burberry-outletonlinesale.in.net/ - burberry sale is called http://www.lululemon-australia.com.au/ - lululemon australia the language http://packers.nfljersey.us.com/ - packers jerseys of http://www.burberryoutlet-sale.in.net/ - burberry outlet online plants. http://www.abercrombie-andfitch.ca/ - abercrombie But http://www.ralphlaurenoutlet-online.us.com/ - polo ralph lauren outlet online these http://www.timberlandshoes.net.co/ - timberland outlet signals http://www.mcm-backpacks.com/ - mcm bags are http://www.prada-shoes.com.co/ - prada outlet extremely http://www.burberry-outletstore.net/ - burberry outlet store weak, http://www.tommy-hilfiger.co.nl/ - www.tommyhilfiger.nl even http://www.michaelkorsoutlet.ar.com/ - michael kors outlet online if http://www.horloges-rolex.nl/ - rolex you http://pacers.nbajersey.us.com/ - indiana pacers jersey use http://www.rayban.com.de/ - ray ban sonnenbrillen specialized http://www.nikeskos.dk/ - nike.dk equipment http://www.nike-air-force.de/ - nike air force not http://browns.nfljersey.us.com/ - browns jerseys necessarily http://www.katespadeoutlet.gb.net/ - kate spade outlet online be http://www.salvatoreferragamo.in.net/ - ferragamo shoes able http://www.christianlouboutin-shoes.ca/ - red bottom shoes to http://www.****outlet-online.com.co/ - **** outlet detect, http://michaelkors.euro-us.net/ - michael kors canada needless http://colts.nfljersey.us.com/ - colts jerseys to http://www.beatsbydre.com.co/ - dre beats say http://www.longchamp.com.co/ - longchamp**** to http://www.the-northface.com.co/ - northface the http://www.rayban-wayfarers.com/ - cheap ray ban general intercom http://www.barbour-factory.com/ - barbour factory received.</P>
<P></P>
<P>There http://hawks.nbajersey.us.com/ - atlanta hawks jerseys are http://www.polooutlets-store.com/ - polo outlet store some http://www.tommyhilfiger.net.co/ - tommy hilfiger outlet special http://www.nikestore.us/ - nike outlet cases, http://www.lauren-ralph.co.uk/ - ralph lauren outlet online it http://www.rolexwatches-canada.ca/ - watches canada is http://www.nikeshoesoutlet.org.uk/ - nike shoes possible http://www.oakley-glassesoutlet.com/ - cheap oakley to http://www.raybanoutlet.ca/ - rayban produce a http://www.nfl-jersey.us.com/ - baseball jerseys strong http://www.ralphlaurenoutlet.us.com/ - ralph lauren outlet online electromagnetic http://www.beats-headphone.com.co/ - beats by dr dre waves http://www.nike-air-max.us/ - air max 2015 communication http://www.ralphlauren-polos.co.uk/ - ralph lauren outlet under http://www.rolex-watches.us.com/ - rolex watches for sale natural http://www.nike-schuhe.com.de/ - nike schuhe conditions, http://www.cheapjerseys.com.co/ - nfl jerseys such http://www.designerhandbagsoutlet.net.co/ - handbags outlet as http://www.michaelkorsbags.us.org/ - michael kors outlet online sale on http://www.ugg-boots.ca/ - uggs the http://azcardinals.nfljersey.us.com/ - azcardinals jerseys eve of http://www.michael-korshandbags.us.org/ - michael kors purses the http://mavericks.nbajersey.us.com/ - dallas mavericks jerseys earthquake, http://www.pradaoutlet.com.co/ - prada shoes volcanic http://www.tommy-hilfigeroutlet.com/ - tommy hilfiger outlet stores eruption or http://www.ralphs-lauren.co.uk/ - ralph lauren outlet the http://49ers.nfljersey.us.com/ - 49ers jerseys time, http://www.rosheruns.us/ - roshe run but http://nike.shoesoutlet.us.com/ - nike shoes outlet this http://redskins.nfljersey.us.com/ - redskins jerseys is http://www.poloralphlaurenoutlet.net.co/ - ralph lauren interference http://www.maccosmetics.net.co/ - m a c cosmetics with http://www.****blackfriday.com/ - **** outlet online a devastating, http://www.montblanc-penssale.com/ - mont blanc absolutely http://www.coco-chanels.us.org/ - chanel sunglasses not http://www.salomon-schuhe.com.de/ - salomon schuhe like http://www.uggsoutlet.com.co/ - uggs this mild.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I http://pelicans.nbajersey.us.com/ - new orleans pelicans jersey looked http://www.pulseras-pandora.com.es/ - pandora at http://bills.nfljersey.us.com/ - bills jerseys this http://www.tomsshoes-outlet.us.com/ - toms.com huge http://www.kate-spade.gb.net/ - kate spade**** coffin, http://www.tnf-jackets.us.com/ - north face outlet thought http://www.nikerosherun.us/ - nike roshe an http://www.jimmy-choos.com/ - jimmy choo shoes unlikely http://www.gucci-shoes.net/ - gucci**** possibility http://www.ralphlauren-au.com/ - ralph lauren is that in http://www.rayban.co.nl/ - ray ban zonnebril the http://www.co-aol.com/ - **** outlet online vicinity http://www.adidas.org.es/ - adidas superstar of large-scale http://www.thomas-sabo.com.de/ - thomas sabo massacres http://www.cheaprayban.com.co/ - ray ban outlet or large http://www.edhardy.us.org/ - ed hardy clothing burial http://www.air-max-schoenen.nl/ - air max schoenen cemetery, there http://www.canadagooses-2016.com/ - canada gooses is http://www.nike-shoescanada.ca/ - nike store often http://www.ugg-boots-australia.com.au/ - ugg boots a strange http://www.oakleyoutlet-online.us.com/ - oakley outlet electromagnetic http://www.ugg-boots.us.org/ - uggs on sale interference, http://www.mizuno-running.net/ - mizuno wave continuous, http://trailblazers.nbajersey.us.com/ - portland trail blazers jersey one http://www.thenorth-face.ca/ - north face that http://www.nikemercurial.in.net/ - nike mercurial vapor it http://www.****-purseoutlet.net/ - cheap **** purses is http://uggboots.misblackfriday.com/ - uggaustralia.com the energy http://www.oakleysunglasses-canada.ca/ - oakley canada emitted by rotting http://www.newbalancecanada.ca/ - new balance canada corpses http://www.lululemonca.ca/ - yoga pants It http://www.uggs.in.net/ - uggaustralia.com generated http://www.barbour-jacketsoutlet.com/ - barbour outlet a http://www.longchamp-handbagsoutlet.us.com/ - long champ wealth http://www.longchamps.us.com/ - longchamp outlet of http://www.jimmy-chooshoes.com/ - jimmy choo outlet information http://www.nike-roshe-run.com.es/ - roshe run that http://magic.nbajersey.us.com/ - orlando magic jersey it http://www.****-outletonline.net.co/ - **** outlet store online was http://www.longchamphandbagsoutlet.net/ - longchamp outlet sent http://www.hermesbags.jp.net/ - hermes belt by http://www.supra-shoes.org/ - supra footwear the http://www.longchampoutlet.com.co/ - longchamp ghost. http://www.iphone-cases.net.co/ - iphone case The http://www.mcm-bags.us.com/ - mcm**** strong http://www.cheapshoes.com.co/ - boots on sale electromagnetic http://www.nikeair-max.ca/ - nike air max waves http://www.nike-air-max.com.se/ - nike air max will be emitted by the http://www.adidas-schuhe-online.de/ - adidas online coffin http://www.burberry-outletsale.com/ - burberry sale of http://www.woolrich-clearance.com/ - woolrich jackets the body http://www.hollisteronlineshop.com.de/ - hollister online do?</P>
<P></P>
<P>Here http://www.****outletstore.net.co/ - **** outlet store online the http://www.michael-kors-outlet.us.org/ - michaelkors.com light http://www.canada-goosesjackets.us.com/ - canada gooses outlet is http://www.nikeair-max.es/ - nike air max extremely http://www.marc-jacobs.us.com/ - marc by marc jacobs dull, http://www.christian--louboutin.in.net/ - christian louboutin shoes pale http://www.hollisters-canada.ca/ - hollister clothing old http://www.maccosmetics.gr.com/ - mac makeup banyan http://www.michael-kors.net.co/ - michael kors outlet tree roots under http://www.toms--outlet.com.co/ - toms outlet the http://buccaneers.nfljersey.us.com/ - buccaneers jerseys irradiation http://www.eyeglass-frames.in.net/ - glasses frames of http://www.ferragamo.com.co/ - salvatore ferragamo the http://www.ralphlaurenoutlet-online.in.net/ - ralph lauren factory store probe http://www.ralphlaurenoutletonline.us.org/ - ralph lauren polo light, http://www.gucci-shoesoutlet.net/ - gucci belts looks http://www.toms-shoesoutlet.net/ - toms shoes like http://www.new-balance-schuhe.de/ - new balance a http://www.michael-kors.com.es/ - michael kors one http://www.raybans-sunglassesoutlet.in.net/ - ray ban wayfarer snake http://www.rayban-sunglassesoutlet.com/ - ray ban wayfarer bone http://www.michaelkors-uk.org.uk/ - michael kors deformity, http://eagles.nfljersey.us.com/ - eagles jerseys plus http://www.jordanrelease-dates.us.com/ - jordan release dates 2015 the http://www.swarovski-online-shop.de/ - swarovski online noise http://www.basketballshoes.com.co/ - cheap basketball shoes which http://dolphins.nfljersey.us.com/ - dolphins jerseys people http://www.weddingdresses-sale.com/ - wedding dresses numb, http://www.raybans-outlet.co.uk/ - ray ban outlet like http://www.nfljersey.us.com/ - nfl jerseys there http://www.****-factoryyoutletonline.net/ - **** factory outlet was http://www.oakleys-glasses.us.com/ - cheap oakley sunglasses something http://www.longchamp-bags.us.com/ - long champ in http://www.rayban-pas-cher.fr/ - lunette ray ban the http://raiders.nfljersey.us.com/ - raiders jerseys coffin http://www.giuseppezanotti.com.co/ - giuseppe shoes internally, http://www.jordanretro.org/ - air jordan retro barking urged http://www.to****outlet.com/ - **** outlet online me http://www.christianlouboutinshoesoutlet.org/ - christian louboutin shoes to http://www.pandora.com.de/ - pandora schmuck go. http://www.nike-air-max.com.au/ - air max I felt http://www.uggboots.net.co/ - ugg australia goose http://spurs.nbajersey.us.com/ - san antonio spurs jerseys bumps http://www.rayban-sunglassesoutlet.co.uk/ - ray ban sunglasses out, http://www.nikeair--max.fr/ - air max very http://www.polo-outlets.com.co/ - ralph lauren outlet troublesome, http://www.kate-spade.in.net/ - katespade and http://www.nike-skor.com.se/ - nike.se quickly http://www.burberrys-outlet2016.com/ - burberry outlet online turn off http://titans.nfljersey.us.com/ - titans jerseys the http://www.michael-kors-australia.com.au/ - michael kors walkie-talkie http://www.mmoncler-outlet.com/ - moncler outlet online out.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Four http://www.gucci-handbags.in.net/ - gucci outlet weeks http://www.ugg-australia.com.de/ - ugg quiet down, http://hornets.nbajersey.us.com/ - charlotte hornets jerseys I http://www.hollisterclothes.us.com/ - hollisterco suddenly http://www.cheap-omegawatches.com/ - omega watches felt http://www.ray-banocchiali.it/ - ray ban occhiali dizzy, http://www.chiflatiron.net.co/ - chi hair probably http://www.omegarelojes.es/ - reloj where http://www.nike-maxfr.com/ - nike air max moist http://www.airjordans.us/ - air jordan air http://www.yogapantscanada.ca/ - lululemon canada and http://www.air-max.com.de/ - air max funny http://www.ghd-hairstraightener.net/ - straightener taste so I http://www.ralphlaurenonlineshop.de/ - ralph lauren began to http://www.truereligion-outlet.com.co/ - true religion jeans outlet hypoxia, looked http://www.michaelkors-outlet-online.com.co/ - michael kors outlet online sale at http://www.burberry-outlet.co.uk/ - burberry**** the http://ravens.nfljersey.us.com/ - ravens jerseys surrounding http://jaguars.nfljersey.us.com/ - jaguars jerseys environment, http://www.uhren-shop.com.de/ - fossil uhren and http://www.yoga-pants.net.co/ - lululemon my http://www.converse-shoes.net/ - converse sneakers heart http://www.instylers.us.com/ - instyler ionic styler felt http://www.tommyhilfigerca.ca/ - tommy hilfiger chills, this is http://www.abercrombie-hollister.nl/ - hollister the http://www.michael-korssale.us.com/ - michael kors**** way http://www.prada-handbags.com.co/ - prada sunglasses I do not http://www.burberry-2016.co.uk/ - burberry outlet online feel http://www.scarpe-hoganoutlets.it/ - hogan outlet before.</P> http://www.pandorajewelry.top/ - pandora bracelet sfasfsf

Print Page | Close Window