Print Page | Close Window

When Buffett got behind the curve.

Printed From: The Equity Desk
Category: Blog
Forum Name: Blogs
Forum Discription: Blogs
URL: http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2762
Printed Date: 27/Apr/2024 at 4:05pm

Topic: When Buffett got behind the curve.
Posted By: basant
Subject: When Buffett got behind the curve.
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 5:33pm
It is utter contempt to even attempt picking holes in anything that Warren Buffett does but I could not resist myself from putting in a few thoughts relating to the great man’s vision for India that Indian will live better  – 20 years hence.

First everyone knows that Indians will live better then what they are in 2030. Any attempt to quantify this statement would be boringly repetitive. But Mr. Buffett took about 20 years to predict what Indian would be in 2030. A man of his class and repute should have had his predictions the moment India opened its gates of liberalization in 1991 so here we go, no points for that prediction.

Secondly it is bizarre to see why he needs one year prior notice to be in India He can come through his private jet which he has named “The indefensible”. He can use that and be in this country of snake charmers as it was known a few generations earlier. Well, these days we have charmed the richest men from the Forbes list is a giant step for the Investing community but only a small one for India.

But why does he need to be In India to invest. From all the history he had invested in quite a few companies without being to the point of operation so the India trip is more for the formality then for the analysis.

Indian journalists, brokerages, analysts and research houses should realize that anyone coming to India is doing no favor to us. They are coming here for their returns and the opportunity that India presents. We do not need anyone’s mark of approval to discover ourselves. Indians have already discovered themselves. It is now the turn of the world to discover India.

Now to the question, what stocks will Buffett buy in India? Insurance, Banks, Consumers the list is limited and conceivable but what may be good for Buffett may not be good for the average Indian investor. Why?

Firstly the Warren through his company Berkshire would intend to invest at least US $ 5 billion in India if that investment is to make any (meaningful) difference to his overall returns.

With that kind of a corpus he would look at the top 100 names a few that come to mind are the HDFC twins (after all Deepak Parekh has modeled HDFC on the lines of Berkshire), an operating company that goes into Insurance with an Indian partner. I doubt if he would buy the existing insurance companies because he has his own standards of risk, Indian TV stations are a highly fragmented property and newspapers might just be living on its edge over the next 20 years so that is ruled out, most of the world class consumer companies that exist in India are subsidiaries of their US or European parents so that is not exclusive material either, credit rating agencies less said the better.

Buffett likes buying cheap so it might just happen that he buys absolutely nothing from the secondary market and concentrates on how he can get his operating business going. That helps India in the long run but who cares about the long run these days.

Personally I feel that we should be proud that at least when it came to investing in India Indians were ahead of the man who has been amongst the top 3 in terms of individual wealth. Whether the process of discovery for Indians about their own stock market was by default (regulations prevent them from investing abroad) or by design is inconsequential.

As for Buffett he took longer to invest in India because when he could have bought a company in Israel he could have identified a few outstanding businesses in India but as they say “Better late then never”.

-------------
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in

Replies:
Posted By: funkyappu
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 5:46pm

BOLD & BEAUTIFUL

-------------

Posted By: manish_okhade
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 5:48pm
Wonderful insight on recent news of WB trip.

I believe he may pick up the stocks with mass appeal or consumption theme due to our big populace. He would be looking at India because probably relative growth has dried in his hometown. 

Posted By: prabhakarkudva
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 5:53pm
Great write up,as usual. Smile

Its not just buffett,a number of other prominent individual investors like Jim Rogers et al have shied away from investing a considerable percentage of their portfolios in India.

I think the reason is that the western countries still don't trust our economy as much as they trust China and i haven't been able to figure out why.Yes China has got scale but India is not that far behind.

Our bonds were rated inferior than Greece's just up until a couple of weeks ago,for crying out loud.

Another problem is political instability.But I think what these guys are failing to see is that India is growing as fast as China irrespective of who is at the  centre.

The problem with these big investors is not over sight  but prejudice.

-------------
Take your chances and keep them in a box until a quieter time.

Posted By: deepakshenoy
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 6:09pm
We are too small. We don't allow FDI in hajaar sectors and where it's allowed you still need RBIto be notified. Then we don't have capital account convertibility. Sure, these exist in China as well, but China was special for Buffett, who got out when things started getting hot.

And then we have tough takeover laws. Do 15% and you need an open offer. If the open offer fails, you're left owning some shares but not all (in the US you HAVE to sell). Then there's lack of debt markets to put/hedge money into, and you can't take the money out of the country.

Lastly the markets have only matured in the last 10 years. Maybe mostly the last five. The guy's 78, he takes that much time :)

Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by prabhakarkudva

I think the reason is that the western countries still don't trust our economy as much as they trust China and i haven't been able to figure out why.

Answer to this is known very well i.e our accounting practises are considered doubtful by westerners. Many reknowned investors have hesitated due to this sole reason. Even investors from indian origine settled abroad are shying awa.

Its true or fals is debatable but media cites above reason.

Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 6:16pm
I think these people have a mental block, when things come about India. I think the Western population hasn't been able to digest India's progress.....So, they're kind of igoring it.

Well! Its good.....because in that process, Indian investors are getting matured & educated about their own economics & stock markets.........Still a lot has to be done..........because the flight of FII capital really put our markets in tight spot. When the money'll be domestic, there'll be less of volatility & more of corporate accountability.

-------------

Posted By: LearningToFly
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 6:19pm
Deepak is right. The problem is we don't allow investment in many sectors. How many sectors (retail, insurance, banking) were open till 2005. All of these sectors have limitations on investment. I think India will have to liberalize more for big investors like WB, Jim Rogers, or CALPERS.

-------------
Success... at all cost.

Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by manish_okhade

I think the reason is that the western countries still don't trust our economy as much as they trust China and i haven't been able to figure out why.

Answer to this is known very well i.e our accounting practises are considered doubtful by westerners. Many reknowned investors have hesitated due to this sole reason. Even investors from indian origine settled abroad are shying awa.

And China is all transparent and ethical? Whom are we kidding!

-------------

Posted By: nitin_jagtap
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 6:26pm

There is chaos in India but still there is order in this chaos and WB realised this now , probably this has got more to do with the whole american attitude of looking inwards and now when you have run out of choices you start looking outwards.

That way John Templeton was a pioneer and way ahead of the curve .

-------------
Warm REgards
Nitin Jagtap

Posted By: dipankar66
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 6:28pm
I think he was interested in ONGC at the time of the public offer and wanted the entire stake on offer, but rules put him off. He was quite fobbed off by the rules of the game in India and did not pursue Indian equities...
But he discovered Ajit Jain, he said Jain was one of his best picks...
So much for Indian financial talent...

-------------
DD

Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 6:28pm

Originally posted by manish_okhade

And China is all transparent and ethical? Whom are we kidding!

Nice one......Prabhakar jee LOL

Why do we need some outsider Warren Buffet.......We have our own RJs & BMs.......who're specific to Indian needs. After all, WB & gang wouldn't be coming here for free. They'll be for their own gains. They would be coming because we'll be providing them the opportunities.

-------------

Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 6:32pm
I personally feel that we are reading too much into his trip and his seemingly casual answer to the India question.I don't think Buffett will invest in India in his lifetime.He is too risk averse and 'growth' was never his criterion for investment.The kind of certainty that he looks for in a business cannot be provided by any Indian company.

-------------

Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 6:34pm
Then why were the likes of his invested in China??

-------------

Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 6:35pm

The kind of certainty that he looks for in a business cannot be provided by any Indian company.

I agree, as a seasoned business house India has yet to mature. Our economy is service oriented not product one. Its the product orientation which gives uniqueness to business or WB'S moat.

Posted By: yogishkamath
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 6:37pm
   India seems very chaotic and unstable to outsiders.

Even Jim Rogers was scared away by the infrastructure (or the lack of it) and the corruption.  These goras like order, clarity and predictability. China has it, India doesn't.

It is hard for them to see how a country that seems to be falling apart can possibly keep growing at 9%.

Posted By: nitin_jagtap
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 6:39pm

Ajit jain must have tried to persudae him to invest in India and in a momentary lapse of concentration WB must have said yes ' Why not India' :-)

-------------
Warm REgards
Nitin Jagtap

Posted By: valueman
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 6:43pm
Buffett has been highly skeptical of investing outside United States and he started the process of going beyond his comfort zones by first investing in China and then in Isarel .But even in China he removed his investments  from China Petro after reaping a bumper profit .Now that investments in USA are getting saturated he is forced to scout outside .
But John Templeton was far ahead in looking at Investments beyond United States and even Jim Rogers was bold enough to Quit United States and make Singapore his home as he feels that Asia is the place to be in for this century .
But I feel that Buffett has been looking at India right from 2004 and some of his representatives have been visiting India right from 2004 and keeping him informed .
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">

-------------

To achieve satisfactory investment results is easier than most people realize ; to achieve superior results is harder than it looks .
Benjamin Graham.

Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 6:55pm
The Grand Uncle's American virtues were really taken over by the young 12-yr. old Indian question. The Uncle was definitely paralysed. Such is the Indian prowess.

Plus, That Indian girl should get her name in the Guiness Book of World Records. She started investing when she was 8yrs. old.

-------------

Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 7:03pm

It is good that Buffet is coming to India to invest. The very name of Buffet associated with something gives it much value. No rating agency or propaganda can do what Buffet's simple act of investment can do to generate confidence in a country or company.

I am sure many of us got convinced about bright future of alternative energy when Buffet decided to invest in Chinese firm.

-------------
Success... at all cost.

Posted By: j2eeprofessiona
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by basant

Now to the question, what stocks will Buffett buy in India? Insurance, Banks, Consumers the list is limited and conceivable but what may be good for Buffett may not be good for the average Indian investor. Why?

dont you think infra and healthcare could be compelling buys w.r.t ?

Posted By: Jaishrikrishna
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 7:12pm

It is utter contempt to even attempt picking holes in anything that Warren Buffett does but I could not resist myself from putting in a few thoughts relating to the great man’s vision for India that Indian will live better  – 20 years hence.First everyone knows that Indians will live better then what they are in 2030. Any attempt to quantify this statement would be boringly repetitive. But Mr. Buffett took about 20 years to predict what Indian would be in 2030. A man of his class and repute should have had his predictions the moment India opened its gates of liberalization in 1991 so here we go, no points for that prediction.Secondly it is bizarre to see why he needs one year prior notice to be in India He can come through his private jet which he has named “The indefensible”. He can use that and be in this country of snake charmers as it was known a few generations earlier. Well, these days we have charmed the richest men from the Forbes list is a giant step for the Investing community but only a small one for India.But why does he need to be In India to invest. From all the history he had invested in quite a few companies without being to the point of operation so the India trip is more for the formality then for the analysis.Indian journalists, brokerages, analysts and research houses should realize that anyone coming to India is doing no favor to us. They are coming here for their returns and the opportunity that India presents. We do not need anyone’s mark of approval to discover ourselves. Indians have already discovered themselves. It is now the turn of the world to discover India.Now to the question, what stocks will Buffett buy in India? Insurance, Banks, Consumers the list is limited and conceivable but what may be good for Buffett may not be good for the average Indian investor. Why?Firstly the Warren through his company Berkshire would intend to invest at least US $ 5 billion in India if that investment is to make any (meaningful) difference to his overall returns. With that kind of a corpus he would look at the top 100 names a few that come to mind are the HDFC twins (after all Deepak Parekh has modeled HDFC on the lines of Berkshire), an operating company that goes into Insurance with an Indian partner. I doubt if he would buy the existing insurance companies because he has his own standards of risk, Indian TV stations are a highly fragmented property and newspapers might just be living on its edge over the next 20 years so that is ruled out, most of the world class consumer companies that exist in India are subsidiaries of their US or European parents so that is not exclusive material either, credit rating agencies less said the better. Buffett likes buying cheap so it might just happen that he buys absolutely nothing from the secondary market and concentrates on how he can get his operating business going. That helps India in the long run but who cares about the long run these days.Personally I feel that we should be proud that at least when it came to investing in India Indians were ahead of the man who has been amongst the top 3 in terms of individual wealth. Whether the process of discovery for Indians about their own stock market was by default (regulations prevent them from investing abroad) or by design is inconsequential. As for Buffett he took longer to invest in India because when he could have bought a company in Israel he could have identified a few outstanding businesses in India but as they say “Better late then never”.

nicely written......

-------------
Don't Buy and Hold, Buy and Homework / Fish see the bait,but not the hook; Men see the profit, but not the peril.

Posted By: j2eeprofessiona
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 7:25pm

dont you think infra and healthcare could be compelling buys w.r.t  india?

Posted By: 2neeram
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 7:36pm
I think he will come do some social cause like Polio medication for rural areas, things of nature with press covering and photos flashing.

Then meet in politicians to press for opening up more areas for foreign ownership - which will not happen in the immediate future.

The problem with most Americans, America is best and they tend to forget there are 5.6 billion population in the planet.

Posted By: iaditya
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 8:34pm
any chance he is comming to india on a holiday ?

Posted By: kaushalchawla
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 9:09pm
See...the beauty of India is it still survives and grows amongst "Chaos". To the outsider, India is chaos...everything (policies etc) are not well defined and implemented...infact everything is adhoc.....and hence they kind of fear investing in india....

And we are so used to this chaos that it seems organised (not very disturbing) to us....and thats where the beauty of India and Indian brain lies.

-------------
Warm Regards,
Kaushal

Posted By: mitesh4unme
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 9:16pm
You may be right that when the world's who's who comes to India, they are coming just for their "returns"; i.e., their selfish motive. But we are supposed to be optimists and always looks at the brighter or the positive side of it. When we talk of Mr Buffet coming to India and investing over here, there are lot of good points in it. It increases India's Brand Equity. It increases international confidence in India's market. It shows stability and potential of the Indian market. When the investment guru himself is investing here, then his students will follow him and we know that his students are no petty people. They are also giants in their fields. So lets be positive and hope that Indian market keeps up the progress.

"We have got one life, so why not strive for excellence"

Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 9:17pm
Polio, Holidays, Momentary lapse of concentration, organized chaos, the brain storming is getting better by the dayLOL.

But Manish makes a good case for product vs. services and that is what I wanted to highlight ultimately it is the earnings that matter you can argue that Infy is services and Hindustan Unilever is a product but then as a shareholder what matters is earnings and cash flow.

Why do we compare India with China on infra only. China is ready with its infra for 2015 and the lack of infra is the opportunity in India.

We should compare RoCE of Indian companies with those of China and the West ultimately an investor will make only as much as the company makes on the investors money (RoE).

-------------
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in

Posted By: beryr
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 9:51pm
 Anybody who has been compounding money at the rate Buffet has done and for the last many decades can never be behind the curve. The results are spectacular and a lot of us simply will not be able to replicate it. Perhaps we are getting ahead of the curve in our enthusiasm.

Posted By: tigershark
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 9:56pm
when the worlds greatest /biggest bond house has started to look eastwards , that too at equity, great investors will also sit up and take notice. even as of today it will be an interesting statistic to know what percentage of american households and in what percentage own an emerging mkt equity fund

-------------
understanding both the power of compound return and the difficulty getting it is the heart and soul of understanding a lot of things

Posted By: rpradeephere
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 10:09pm
I do not agree to the viewpoint. Buffet has always preferred to invest only in US because he feels there are so many opportunities to invest in the US itself that there is no need for him to go beyond that. He has gone on record with that. Secondarily, He did not invest in "countries" like China or Israel but in companies like BYD and ISCAR. One should note that in both these companies, the company contacted him through a letter. BYD, he tells he does not understand the company nor the technology, but Charlie Munger thought that the owner of BYD was a great person and hence it was a bet on the jockey. Iscar's founder wrote a two page letter to him highlighting his business and invited WB to Israel. He made up his mind even before going to the factory that he would love to work with the person who wrote it. The factory just confirmed that this is a great business. In either case he was still looking for businesses. If someone from India had sent a letter to him, I am pretty sure he would have considered an investment had it been attractive. Secondly, why do we expect someone who lives outside India to predict that India would be a success story way back in 1991. Very few in India predicted it. In fact it is in 2002-03, 11-12 years after opening up did the ripple effect of India opening up catch on and it is just in the last few years there has been significant wealth creation. Buffet never took pride in predicting macro stuff. Though I agree one can criticize him, these critiques do not stand base according to me.

Rgds
Pradeep

Posted By: bijoy_ajj
Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 11:04pm
Your quotes have made me remmber one of the best movie recently..
"yeh mera india".. It starts with this a story about a foreign Atheist who comes to india and live here for 6 months and then when he goes back to his country , first thing he does is to go to church and pray for 2 hrs.. Seeing this his friends started wondering and asking him how he suddenly started believeing in god.. He said...after being in india .. he came to knw how complex and chronic is the mindset and religious discriminations in india and still the country is growing... after all without god how is it ever possible??Smile

Originally posted by yogishkamath

Even Jim Rogers was scared away by the infrastructure (or the lack of it) and the corruption.  These goras like order, clarity and predictability. China has it, India doesn't.

It is hard for them to see how a country that seems to be falling apart can possibly keep growing at 9%.

Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 11:56pm
  Indian companies wipe the floor with Chinese ones when it comes to RoE. 

Chinese companies return about 9-10% while Indian companies return about 21% on average. 

That is why India keeps growing at 8-9% despite having only a 30% savings rate and relatively low levels of foreign investment while China has a 50% savings rate and massive amounts of foreign investment but still grows only about 1-2% faster.

Date Posted: 04/May/2010 at 11:29am

Indian companies wipe the floor with Chinese ones when it comes to RoE. 

Chinese companies return about 9-10% while Indian companies return about 21% on average. 

That is why India keeps growing at 8-9% despite having only a 30% savings rate and relatively low levels of foreign investment while China has a 50% savings rate and massive amounts of foreign investment but still grows only about 1-2% faster.

Check your data Yogish. If you look at India's growth from 1980-1990, 1990-2000, and 2000 onwards, the rate is 5.5%, 5.8%, and 7.5%. The figure of 8-9% is very recent (may be 2008 onwards).
China maintained dounble digit growth since 1980.

In fact, if you look at Indian growth rate from 1980 to 2006, it is less than 5% CAGR while Chinese growth in the same period has been better than 8%.

-------------
Success... at all cost.

Posted By: vinvestor2010
Date Posted: 05/May/2010 at 2:53pm

Hi pretty interesting article

only if he plans listed company acquisitions it might be interesting
otherwise I would salute him coz whatever is learnt is from his writings but that is about it i guess-Sleepy

Regarding Indian v/s Chinese companies undoubtedly BSE Top 100 would be far superior to Shanghai Top 100 in Roe & corp governance
however in the next 5 years alone the Chinese will build 44 Bullet Train routes and 13 Underground Metro systems (full Europe has 25 Bullet Train routes I think)
and we are celebrating with 1 Delhi Metro in 10 years
so Chinese firms are far superior in certain areas even though we would like to say that Chinese quality is timepass
as a simple rule companies run by Chinese government / Chinese real estate firms are not good, but some small Chinese companies are phenomenal (check Munger's investment in BYD)

Posted By: kohinoorpai
Date Posted: 05/May/2010 at 4:32pm
Dear Sir,

At last some harsh truth about people visiting India to fill their pockets but posing to do us a bloody service by thier visits.You see lots of interviews of CEOs stating that their investment in India is proof of their Commitment to india. Bloody jokers come here to make money and talk of comittment to the country. Who do they think they are fooling.When will we Indians get over the White Man Gospel Truth syndrome.
If Buffet was the wise man they claim he is then how come he has no business in the worlds fastest durable economy.
Thanks for your honest views on Buffet the White Man

Posted By: ashokpatil
Date Posted: 09/May/2010 at 12:55pm

Mr. Ajit jain is the main pillar of Buffets reinsurance business. He has made huge money for buffets company berkshire hathaway. so Buffet calls him a superstar and he is tipped to be heir of Buffet and he is likelly to be next chairman.
                          Mr jain is of indian origin and he is from IIT  Kharkpur. Buffet from long wanted to visit this IIT Karakpur and Mr jains home town. So this trip of buffet may  be for that  purpose .  as Basantji has himself written he need not come here in order to invest here. Buffet is agreat investor having high rate of return for last 40 years. There is no question of staying behind the curve or ahead of it. what matters is your returns

Posted By: chimak10
Date Posted: 09/May/2010 at 2:17pm
RJ has beaten buffets rate of return by very big margin for a very long period too.

RJ is a extraordinary speculator, investor, punter, stock manipulator.

RJ has not used partnership money neither has he used insurance float money. So he was in a same position as we all are.

Then why the hell look out for buffet but ignore RJ i don't understand. As they say in ROME do What ROMANS do.
So in INDIA do What INDIANS DO.

Last but not least if pepole are so much fond of buffet then they shouldn't invest in indian stocks as buffet has not yet invested a single penny here for whatever reason. Pepole can either follow his principal fully or ignore it.

Date Posted: 09/May/2010 at 6:53pm
Is it so? Can you cite some proof. I am also a big fan of RJ and would love to know the CAGR for a significant number of years. This is not to argue but just to know if there is anyone who has beaten Buffet consistently for a significant number of years (may be 15-20 years)

Originally posted by chimak10

RJ has beaten buffets rate of return by very big margin for a very long period too.

-------------
Success... at all cost.

Posted By: bihisello
Date Posted: 09/May/2010 at 7:01pm
How this argument (WB v/s RJ) will help/educate anyone here?

Posted By: mack
Date Posted: 10/May/2010 at 7:16pm
bihisello, if nobody has made comparisons between them TEDians can do that !!! and on which forum other than this one about buffet and during all these hullaboo about his coming to India ?

-------------
Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something

Date Posted: 10/May/2010 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by LearningToFly

Is it so? Can you cite some proof. I am also a big fan of RJ and would love to know the CAGR for a significant number of years. This is not to argue but just to know if there is anyone who has beaten Buffet consistently for a significant number of years (may be 15-20 years)

Hmmm...... I did read somewhere that RJ rate of return is around 50% CAGR. He started out with 5000 Rs. now he is worth around a billion dollar worth so you can calculate it.

Date Posted: 10/May/2010 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by bihisello

First of all this your second time you are telling me this quote aboutinvestor education................I ONLY POST IN NON STOCK RELATED THREADS AS I CONSIDER MYSELF DUMBO.

NOW FOR THE EDUCTION PART IF IN 2003-2007 BULL MARKET YOU HAD GONE AS PER BUFFET FORUMLA OF INVESTMENT THEN YOU WOULD HAVE MADE VERY POOR RETURNS ON YOUR INVESTMENT ( HUL, COLGATE, NESTLE )

But if you have followed RJ forumla of growth stock you would have made excellent results. ( PRAJ, PRIL, TITAN, LUPIN ) all growth stock with no moat,no entry barriers, poor track record,.

I hope you would be somewhat EDUCATED.

Date Posted: 10/May/2010 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by bihisello

You are continuously rubbing me off with this comment..................................i think this is second or third time.

NOW THIS THREAD IS ABOUT HOW BUFFET STAYED BEHIND THE CURVE..............It is not a INVESTOR EDUCATIVE blog post it more of a opinion post.

And beside what were you hoping to learn from this thread in your INVESTOR EDUCATIVE mental framework.

Date Posted: 10/May/2010 at 8:37pm
LOL

-------------

Posted By: PKB2000
Date Posted: 10/May/2010 at 11:45pm

[QUOTE=LearningToFly]

Hmmm...... I did read somewhere that RJ rate of return is around 50% CAGR. He started out with 5000 Rs. now he is worth around a billion dollar worth so you can calculate it.

'
I recollect probably from a Tv interview that Rakeshji started with 50000- 100000 as his intial investment and probably with the help from his uncle (who was working with IT department that time - I MAY BE 100% WRONG). I am not qualifying for my general knowledge on Rakesh ji BY SAYING SO but definitely I will be very interested to read if I get something like An autobiography of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala. (Especially if compared with something like An autobiography of WB.)

-------------
I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso

Date Posted: 11/May/2010 at 12:03pm
Not the right way to calculate. RJ did start with 5000 Rs in 1985 but doesn't mean that he did not get further money from outside for investment. He himself bought Tata tea share worth 2 lakhs Rs in 1985 and sold it in 1986 at huge profit.

It is like this. I started investment with 20,000 bucks but I am also adding up to my investment every month by 10000 - 20000 based on how much I can save.

Anyway, let's not discuss this. Both RJ and WB are great investor and role model. It will not be right to downplay one. I asked the question so that I can know the right data.

-------------
Success... at all cost.

Posted By: chaudhuris
Date Posted: 11/May/2010 at 1:48pm

Having spent a little time studying Buffett, I can safely say that he has clearly articulated many times why he has not invested in India so far. Buffett works differently. He buys on his terms not on someone else's term. He has his mental checklist on what his expectations are from a company and its management and there are few companies in India that satisfy those criteria. Not to mention the hazaar red tape and bottlenecks from the government side. For example: Buffett wanted to have his own insurance operation in India, but government rules do not allow that.

My brother worked in investment banking and one friend works in commodities with an MNC while another was with a credit rating agency - all in India. There are enough horror stories there that you don't get to hear of. No one wants to lose business so they allow a lot of things pushed under the carpet that individual investors don't get to hear of. On corporate transparency our home grown companies are mostly the PITS.

Lastly, this does not mean that other legendary value investors do not invest in India. Ruane, Cunniff, Goldfarb does and they are the folks that Buffett asked the investors in his partnerships to invest with when he wound his partnerships up.

Comparing RJ and WB is like comparing apples and oranges.

-------------
Only when the last tree has been cut down
Only when the last river has been poisoned
Only when the last fish has been caught
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. ~ Cree Philosophy

Posted By: mack
Date Posted: 11/May/2010 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by chaudhuris

On corporate transparency our home grown companies are mostly the PITS.

whats PITS ?

-------------
Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something

Date Posted: 11/May/2010 at 2:00pm
Perhaps.....KHADDA...

-------------

Date Posted: 11/May/2010 at 4:40pm
Well first of all RJ's Father Was I.T. Commissioner   of some sort So all the stories of him started out with Rs 5000 is just a fable.

Now see why i love RJ most is because he started out in a financial position which we all are. No body is going to lend to us money for investing or for partnership. He played in stock via F&0 ( Badla Market at that time )he leveraged himself to ying yang. He did everything which we have to do for building our capital.

Date Posted: 11/May/2010 at 4:46pm
With all due respect,I think RJ is a Black Swan Smile His success is a combination of opportunity,luck and knowledge/skill coming together at the same time.That just means that although we can try to emulate his skills by constant practice and experience in the markets we might not be able to emulate the end result that is RJ.

-------------

Posted By: wiseowl
Date Posted: 13/May/2010 at 1:35pm
Buffet likes to buy substantial stakes in "easily identifiable princes at toad-like prices". Some or all of these conditions could not be met in Indian markets so far, even though liberalisation was started in 1991. It is very unlikely that he has just not looked at India so far. Many of his US purchases were made after a very long wait-and-watch even though investment restrictions there are much more relaxed as compared to India. He is very cautious in his approach. Whether he is visiting India for investment or philanthropy, it is bound to have a much wider impact.

-------------
You alone are responsible for your actions.

Date Posted: 13/May/2010 at 3:08pm

Indian companies wipe the floor with Chinese ones when it comes to RoE.     Chinese companies return about 9-10% while Indian companies return about 21% on average.     That is why India keeps growing at 8-9% despite having only a 30% savings rate and relatively low levels of foreign investment while China has a 50% savings rate and massive amounts of foreign investment but still grows only about 1-2% faster.

Check your data Yogish. If you look at India's growth from 1980-1990, 1990-2000, and 2000 onwards, the rate is 5.5%, 5.8%, and 7.5%. The figure of 8-9% is very recent (may be 2008 onwards).

China maintained dounble digit growth since 1980.

In fact, if you look at Indian growth rate from 1980 to 2006, it is less than 5% CAGR while Chinese growth in the same period has been better than 8%.

Date Posted: 13/May/2010 at 3:09pm
I wasn't talking about growth rates, but of return on equity.

Posted By: vivekbhauka
Date Posted: 13/May/2010 at 10:13am
he will buy dish tv's of the world. he will buy into those stocks which are india centric else he can buy any other commodity stock worldwide.why come to india. his focus will be indian stocks with indian consumption and those global indian companies which can clearly give the golbal companies competition on low cost model.thats simple. dish tv etc pure indian play.compare them with same business in usa...ecostar etc etc...and see market cap difference.huge. sbi cant be replaced elsewhere in world.any co that can consume natral resources of india.telecom cant be replaced.some property stocks.could not be replaced.u cant import land .hence as income levels increase people will buy land costlier. these are basic themes.and with management by his side he can be better off.even parasnath can give and earn money to him,not us.titan can give money to rj not us.its because management is with them.

Posted By: karn
Date Posted: 19/May/2010 at 8:14am
with that kind of money and looking at India as of now, why buy stocks? why not take venture capital mode in enterprising startups?

Date Posted: 24/May/2010 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by vivekbhauka

he will buy dish tv's of the world.
he will buy into those stocks which are india centric else he can buy any other commodity stock worldwide.why come to india.

his focus will be indian stocks with indian consumption and those global indian companies which can clearly give the golbal companies competition on low cost model.thats simple.

dish tv etc pure indian play.compare them with same business in usa...ecostar etc etc...and see market cap difference.huge.

sbi cant be replaced elsewhere in world.any co that can consume natral resources of india.telecom cant be replaced.some property stocks.could not be replaced.u cant import land .hence as income levels increase people will buy land costlier.

these are basic themes.and with management by his side he can be better off.even parasnath can give and earn money to him,not us.titan can give money to rj not us.its because management is with them.

Buffett does not buy themes. EVER

-------------

Date Posted: 24/May/2010 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by karn

with that kind of money and looking at India as of now, why buy stocks? why not take venture capital mode in enterprising startups?

Apart from the Chinese electric car company, Buffett has never invested in start-ups. It's not his style.

Buffett likes good solid companies with good cash flows available at low to moderate valuations.

-------------

Date Posted: 21/Jun/2010 at 12:46pm
Warren Buffet to become insurance agent in India  
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/personal-finance/insurance/insurance-news/Buffett-takes-agency-route-to-enter-Indian-insurance/articleshow/6072882.cms - http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/personal-finance/insurance/insurance-news/Buffett-takes-agency-route-to-enter-Indian-insurance/articleshow/6072882.cms

-------------

Posted By: srisaurabh2000
Date Posted: 21/Jun/2010 at 2:39pm
Probably this might be more for understanding the market than returns before taking the plunge. The same would be the case probably for the investment in China.

Where will he get GEICO kind of co. which sells to safe drivers. There is no data in IndiaLOL

Also, the payout ratios in most cases are pathetic. Except Tata AIG/ Aviva kind of players who are taking a long term view and focussing on better payouts than sales, the other players sell and then make people run for payouts.

Posted By: subu76
Date Posted: 21/Jun/2010 at 2:46pm
Slightly out of context perhaps: WB once said Berkshire can only invest in about 200 companies in the world to make any difference to it's bottomline.

Posted By: jsriram
Date Posted: 17/Aug/2010 at 12:38pm

We do not need anyone’s mark of approval to discover ourselves. Indians have already discovered themselves. It is now the turn of the world to discover India.

Basant - You've said it!

Sriram

Posted By: carolyny476
Date Posted: 10/Sep/2010 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by funkyappu

I think these people have a mental block, when things come about India. I think the Western population hasn't been able to digest India's progress.....So, they're kind of igoring it.

-------------
http://moviesonlineworld.com - watch free movies online

Posted By: bearish
Date Posted: 22/Nov/2010 at 7:45pm
warren buffett's recent op-ed in nyt :
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/17/opinion/17buffett.html?scp=1&sq=warren&st=cse

Posted By: beryr
Date Posted: 26/Feb/2011 at 8:01pm

An excellent insight into how Buffet has acheived stellar reurns over decades available in the shareholder letter released today http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/letters/2010ltr.pdf - http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/letters/2010ltr.pdf

I think the candor and honesty and brilliance is evident when you look at the contents and the acquisition of GEICO and other businesses. Any ideas on similar businesses here in India - which can last the next 50 years and help us get ahead of the curve like Buffet.

Posted By: vijayM
Date Posted: 22/Apr/2011 at 5:38pm
basant ji,

Do we have an equivalent company for coca cola in India so that one can invest in it for life time like WB ?

-------------
If a business does well, the stock eventually follows:Warren Buffett

Date Posted: 22/Apr/2011 at 6:16pm
Opportunities are present almost always just that they look as ridiculous in foresight as easy they appear to be in hindsight.

-------------

Posted By: Cherio
Date Posted: 22/Apr/2011 at 7:29pm
basant ji,
Do we have an equivalent company for coca cola in India so that one can invest in it for life time like WB ?

There are many tata tea and pidilite come to mind off hand
but care must be taken to buy at the right price.

-------------
JFK

Posted By: rinkumalpani
Date Posted: 23/Apr/2011 at 4:16pm
If i am not wrong then Basantji has already provided us with atleast two good and young names in the TED XI portfolio..how they perform, only time will tell..

Posted By: rinkumalpani
Date Posted: 23/Apr/2011 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by rinkumalpani

If i am not wrong then Basantji has already provided us with atleast two good and young names in the TED XI portfolio..how they perform, only time will tell..
.. am keeping my fingers crossed

Posted By: paps3535
Date Posted: 29/Apr/2011 at 9:11pm
 Warren Buffett to face tough questions from Berkshire Hathaway shareholders

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international-business/warren-buffett-to-face-tough-questions-from-berkshire-hathaway-shareholders/articleshow/8118603.cms - http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international-business/warren-buffett-to-face-tough-questions-from-berkshire-hathaway-shareholders/articleshow/8118603.cms

it would be very interresting to watch how he passes this test....This meet will be very unusual for a Master...

-------------
Everything has good end.if it is not good,then it is not the end.

Posted By: master
Date Posted: 24/May/2011 at 11:15pm
And you thought only lesser mortals record impairment losses..

http://www.cnbc.com/id/42936889/Buffett_s_Berkshire_Reluctantly_Writes_Down_506_Million_in_Stock_Losses - Link

-------------
Someone’s sitting in shade today because someone planted a tree long time ago.

Posted By: verses sng
Date Posted: 16/Jul/2011 at 4:20pm

Wonderful insight on recent news of WB trip.

I believe he may pick up the stocks with mass appeal or consumption theme due to our big populace. He would be looking at India because probably relative growth has dried in his hometown.........

regards..

verses

-------------

Posted By: gurleen
Date Posted: 08/Sep/2011 at 10:45am

Ya..you are Definitely  right. i m  agree with u.... Nice Reply.

Posted By: Torrance
Date Posted: 11/Oct/2011 at 11:48pm

Deepak is right. The problem is we don't allow investment in many sectors. How many sectors (retail, insurance, banking) were open till 2005. All of these sectors have limitations on investment. I think India will have to liberalize more for big investors like WB, Jim Rogers, or CALPERS.

Speaking as an outsider, that is the problem all right; however, please consider that India should not necessarily tailor its policies to the benefit of foreign investors. That has been an approach common to developing nations and in my view it is short-sighted. India's economic policies should be for the benefit of the Indian people, and if that's also good for foreign investors, fine, but where it's not, tough crumbs.

Posted By: pankajj
Date Posted: 10/Nov/2012 at 1:15pm
Great post..

Posted By: algernonbarton
Date Posted: 23/Dec/2012 at 12:57pm
great post thank you..

-------------

Posted By: algernonbarton
Date Posted: 23/Dec/2012 at 4:57pm
tanks for post...

-------------

Date Posted: 23/Dec/2012 at 12:23pm
I was just revisiting this thread. Seems like all those great western investors were right. India is not the right place to invest.
I think, when we get lucky, we forget why Warren Buffet or George Soros, or even Jim Rogers are richest and most shrewd investors in the world.

Moreover, the proverbial 9% growth rate that we keep boasting is a myth. India grew at 9% only for a year in last 20 years and we talk of 9% as if we are growing at this rate every year.

-------------
Success... at all cost.

Posted By: FutureBull
Date Posted: 23/Dec/2012 at 8:48am
There is a very weak relation between GDP growth and stock market performance. I think they crib because Rs goes for toss after every cycle making difficult to make multibagger returns. Indian index has probably the best constituents compared to most of the emerging market indices. Look around and you would find world class companies in Nifty50. For domestic investors perhaps this is the best investment option.

-------------
‘The market always does what it’s supposed to — BUT NEVER WHEN’.

Posted By: Shiv R
Date Posted: 28/Dec/2012 at 3:39pm
Here's a look at India 2012... The stock which performed best, worst, major business events...
http://in.reuters.com/subjects/india-2012 - http://in.reuters.com/subjects/india-2012

Posted By: rashi gupta
Date Posted: 31/Dec/2012 at 2:36pm
Kingfisher Airlines licence expires today; stock down
Kingfisher Airlines' licence was suspended by DGCA as the company failed to come with a plan "ensuring safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable Scheduled Air Transport Services to the satisfaction of DGCA".
Kingfisher Airlines Ltd. NSE is 15.10 & BSE is 15.15 both are down position

Posted By: shinakundra
Date Posted: 04/Jan/2013 at 10:54am
Respect to America dollar Indian Rupees down at 57paisa and closed with 55.07 point. Thursday rupees touched 54.5 points Leval.Rupees Opening in Market is very week, rupee open with 54.81 point. According to Market analyzer rupee down because of the Anxiety of current account loss.

Posted By: sumitraepic
Date Posted: 18/Sep/2015 at 6:40pm
It's true that everyone can't invest in all the sector because in India there are so many sectors for investment and we are unable for investment in all. 

Date Posted: 22/Sep/2015 at 6:50pm
It may be that western countries not believe in our economy, but we can prove self with our knowledge and ideas.

Date Posted: 16/Oct/2015 at 5:41pm
The most common factor is to describe the Fed as behind the curve on inflation. There are so many sections where investment limitation is given.

-------------
http://www.epicresearch.co/commodity-tips/ - Commodity Tips

Posted By: lmx123
Date Posted: 26/May/2016 at 9:23am
<P>lmx http://www.nike.org.es/ - zapatillas nike In this http://www.oakleyoutlet.ar.com/ - oakley sunglasses narrow http://www.ralphlaurenepolo.com/ - ralph lauren outlet dark http://www.nikestore.us/ - nike outlet space, http://www.nike-outlet.us.com/ - Nike Shoes the edge http://www.ralphlauren-polos.com.co/ - ralph lauren outlet of http://www.burberry-outletstore.net/ - burberry outlet store a http://www.michael-kors-australia.com.au/ - michael kors coffin, http://www.michael-kors-taschen.com.de/ - michael kors taschen suddenly http://www.airmax-90.org/ - nike air max 90 heard http://nets.nbajersey.us.com/ - brooklyn nets jerseys the same http://colts.nfljersey.us.com/ - colts jerseys cries http://www.abercrombie-fitchsale.com/ - abercrombie kids sound http://michaelkors.euro-us.net/ - michael kors canada similar http://www.chiflatiron.net.co/ - chi hair ghosts http://www.cheap-jordans.net/ - air jordan shoes from http://www.ugg-boots-australia.com.au/ - ugg boots the http://www.hogan.com.de/ - hogan intercom, http://www.bcbg-dresses.com/ - bcbg max both http://www.air-max-schoenen.nl/ - air max schoenen as http://www.polo-ralph-lauren.de/ - polo ralph someone http://thunder.nbajersey.us.com/ - oklahoma city thunder jersey crying, http://www.converses-outlet.com/ - converse outlet like http://www.nfl-jersey.us.com/ - baseball jerseys someone http://www.converse.com.de/ - converse chucks shaking with http://www.abercrombiefitchs.us.com/ - abercrombie and fitch kids remembered http://www.beats-by-dre.com.co/ - beats headphones something, http://www.raybans-outlet.co.uk/ - ray ban outlet let http://www.tiffanyandco-au.com/ - tiffany and co australia me really http://www.hollisterclothingstore.org/ - hollister kids scared http://www.thenorth-face.ca/ - north face a http://www.converse.net.co/ - converse shoes jump, I http://www.thomas-sabo.com.de/ - thomas sabo quickly http://www.tiffanyand-co.net.co/ - tiffany jewelry turned http://giants.nfljersey.us.com/ - giants jerseys down http://www.pandoracharms-canada.ca/ - pandora canada the http://www.cheap-baseballbats.net/ - softball bats sound, http://raptors.nbajersey.us.com/ - toronto raptors jersey to http://www.replica-watches.com.co/ - rolex watches see http://www.nikeair--max.fr/ - air max how http://www.longchamp.com.de/ - longchamp taschen it http://www.nike-air-max.us/ - air max 2015 is tapped.</P>
<P></P>
<P>This is Moto http://www.new-balance-schuhe.de/ - new balance production http://saints.nfljersey.us.com/ - saints jerseys of http://www.oakley.org.es/ - gafas oakley military http://www.abercrombie-andfitch.ca/ - abercrombie radio, http://www.nikefree-run.org.uk/ - nike free run the http://www.cheap-oakleyglasses.us.com/ - oakley sunglasses use http://www.uggsoutlet.com.co/ - uggs of http://spurs.nbajersey.us.com/ - san antonio spurs jerseys plastic shell, http://www.****-factory.in.net/ - **** factory ideal http://texans.nfljersey.us.com/ - texans jerseys for http://cowboys.nfljersey.us.com/ - cowboys jerseys use http://www.pandorajewellery.com.au/ - pandora in http://knicks.nbajersey.us.com/ - new york knicks harsh http://www.ralphlaurenonlineshop.de/ - ralph lauren conditions, http://www.burberryhandbagsoutlet.com/ - burberry sale according http://www.nike-huarache.nl/ - nike huarache to http://www.marc-jacobs.us.com/ - marc by marc jacobs the http://www.nike-maxfr.com/ - nike air max truth will http://bills.nfljersey.us.com/ - bills jerseys not http://www.valentino-shoesoutlet.us.com/ - valentino outlet be so http://packers.nfljersey.us.com/ - packers jerseys prone http://www.gucci-handbags.in.net/ - gucci outlet to http://www.ghd-hairstraighteneroutlet.co.uk/ - ghd failure. http://airmax.shoesoutlet.us.com/ - nike air max I http://www.rayban-pas-cher.fr/ - lunette ray ban switch http://www.christianlouboutinshoesoutlet.org/ - christian louboutin shoes a http://seahawks.nfljersey.us.com/ - seahawks jerseys few http://www.michaelkorsbags.us.org/ - michael kors outlet online sale times, http://www.****handbags2016.us.com/ - **** bags I http://www.ralphlaurenoutlet-online.in.net/ - ralph lauren factory store was http://www.omega-watches.us.com/ - replica watches not http://www.toryburchsale.com.co/ - tory burch shoes the http://www.oakleys-sunglassoutlet.net/ - oakley sunglasses outlet beginning http://www.ok-em.com/ - oakley vault of http://www.oakleys-sunglasses.us.com/ - oakley sungalsses outlet that http://www.thenorthfacejackets.net.co/ - north face strange http://www.thenorth-faces.co.uk/ - north face backpacks noise, http://www.raybans-sunglasses.net/ - ray ban sunglasses outlet the http://jets.nfljersey.us.com/ - jets jerseys speaker http://www.nike-airmaxinc.co.uk/ - nike air max actually intermittently http://www.tiffany-und-co.de/ - tiffany und co issued http://www.the-northfacejackets.us.com/ - north face jackets ■■ http://www.rayban-wayfarers.com/ - cheap ray ban static, http://bengals.nfljersey.us.com/ - bengals jerseys as http://www.mcm-handbags.org/ - mcm backpack if someone http://azcardinals.nfljersey.us.com/ - azcardinals jerseys calls, http://pacers.nbajersey.us.com/ - indiana pacers jersey you http://www.michaelkors-uk.org.uk/ - michael kors can http://www.oakley.com.de/ - oakley not hear a http://www.tommyhilfigerca.ca/ - tommy hilfiger clear http://www.raybanoutlet.ca/ - rayban statement. http://clippers.nbajersey.us.com/ - los angeles clippers jersey Lianhan http://www.michael-korssale.us.com/ - michael kors**** a http://www.ray-banocchiali.it/ - ray ban occhiali few times http://www.nfljersey.us.com/ - nfl jerseys I http://www.maccosmetics.gr.com/ - mac makeup also did http://www.lauren-ralph.co.uk/ - ralph lauren outlet online not http://www.ugg-boots.ca/ - uggs improve, the http://www.fashionclothes.us.com/ - wholesale clothing frequency http://www.weddingdressessonline.ca/ - prom dresses of http://www.prada.com.de/ - prada mobilization, http://www.rayban.co.nl/ - ray ban zonnebril there http://www.michaelkorsoutlet-online.ar.com/ - michael kors outlet is no http://www.swarovski-australia.com.au/ - swarovski australia effect.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I http://www.tomsoutletonline.net/ - toms shoes tried these http://www.montres-pascher.fr/ - montre homme electronic things, http://www.thenorthfacejackets.fr/ - the north face know http://www.longchamp-handbagsoutlet.us.com/ - long champ that http://www.prada-shoes.com.co/ - prada outlet failure http://www.jordanrelease-dates.us.com/ - jordan release dates 2015 is not http://www.michaelkors.co.nl/ - michael kors the physical movement, http://www.hollisters-canada.ca/ - hollister clothing but http://www.nike-air-max.com.de/ - nike air max thea radio http://www.oakleysunglasses-cheap.in.net/ - cheap oakley interference, http://49ers.nfljersey.us.com/ - 49ers jerseys many causes, http://www.soft-ballbats.com/ - baseball bats large http://pistons.nbajersey.us.com/ - detroit pistons sunspots http://www.cheap-rolexwatches.co.uk/ - replica watches broke http://www.tory-burchshoesoutlet.net/ - tory burch out, http://www.polo-outlets.com.co/ - ralph lauren outlet small http://www.ralphslauren-outlet.co.uk/ - polo ralph household http://falcons.nfljersey.us.com/ - falcons jerseys appliances http://www.ralphlauren-polos.co.uk/ - ralph lauren outlet to run, http://vikings.nfljersey.us.com/ - vikings jerseys will have the http://www.omegarelojes.es/ - reloj same effect. http://76ers.nbajersey.us.com/ - philadelphia 76ers jerseys We http://www.nike-freeruns.co.uk/ - nike free 5.0 are http://supra.shoesoutlet.us.com/ - supra footwear now http://www.swarovskijewelry.com.co/ - swarovski crystal deep in http://www.polooutlets-store.com/ - polo outlet store the http://www.timberlandbootsoutlet.us.com/ - timberland shoes ground, http://www.cheapmichaelkors.us.org/ - michael kors to http://bears.nfljersey.us.com/ - bears jerseys affect http://www.weddingdressesuk.org.uk/ - wedding dresses the http://www.tommy-hilfiger.com.de/ - hilfiger online shop sunspot little chance; http://www.uggsaustralia.com.co/ - ugg boots this http://www.pulseras-pandora.com.es/ - pandora deep http://www.nikefactory.org/ - nike shoes forests of http://www.nike-air-force.de/ - nike air force the cave, http://www.soccer-shoes.us.com/ - indoor soccer shoes there will http://www.toms-shoesoutlet.net/ - toms shoes not http://www.hollisteronlineshop.com.de/ - hollister online be http://www.christian-louboutinshoes.com.co/ - louboutin shoes any http://raiders.nfljersey.us.com/ - raiders jerseys appliances, http://www.hermesbags.jp.net/ - hermes belt such http://www.christianlouboutin-shoes.ca/ - red bottom shoes interference in http://www.ugg-australia.com.de/ - ugg the http://www.adidasshoescanada.ca/ - adidas canada end http://www.uggboots.net.co/ - ugg australia is http://www.cheapoakley-sunglasses.in.net/ - oakley sunglasses where http://www.ralphlauren-au.com/ - ralph lauren they http://trailblazers.nbajersey.us.com/ - portland trail blazers jersey come http://www.lululemon-australia.com.au/ - lululemon australia from?</P>
<P></P>
<P>I http://uggboots.misblackfriday.com/ - uggaustralia.com move http://www.tiffany-andco.us.com/ - tiffany and co around http://www.nike-tnrequinpascher.fr/ - nike tn the http://www.levisjeans.com.co/ - levis jeans walkie-talkie, http://www.thenorthface.com.de/ - the north face looking http://www.mk-com.com/ - michael kors outlet for http://www.beatsbydrdre.co.com/ - beats by dre the source http://michaelkors.co-om.com/ - michael kors usa of the http://www.yogapantscanada.ca/ - lululemon canada interference, http://www.michael-kors.com.co/ - cheap michael kors I http://www.tnf-jackets.us.com/ - north face outlet soon discovered http://magic.nbajersey.us.com/ - orlando magic jersey that http://www.nike-rosherun.nl/ - nike roshe as http://monsterbeats.co-om.com/ - beats headphones long as it http://www.kate-spade.in.net/ - katespade is http://www.oakleysunglasses-canada.ca/ - oakley canada close http://www.ralphlauren-outlet.ca/ - ralph lauren to http://www.burberry-handbagsoutlet.com.co/ - burberry a http://www.longchamp.com.co/ - longchamp**** huge http://www.burberry-outlet.co.uk/ - burberry**** coffin, http://www.northfaceoutlet.com.co/ - the north face the http://www.edhardy.us.org/ - ed hardy clothing noise http://panthers.nfljersey.us.com/ - panthers jerseys will be http://www.replica-handbags.net.co/ - knockoff**** serious, http://wizards.nbajersey.us.com/ - washington wizards jersey if http://www.nike-schoenen.co.nl/ - nike schoenen far http://www.chi-flatiron.us.com/ - chi flat iron enough http://www.converse-shoes.net/ - converse sneakers away http://www.scarpe-hoganoutlets.it/ - hogan outlet that http://www.nikemercurial.in.net/ - nike mercurial vapor the noise http://www.timberlandshoes.net.co/ - timberland outlet will http://www.ferragamoshoes.in.net/ - ferragamo be http://mavericks.nbajersey.us.com/ - dallas mavericks jerseys reduced, http://www.christianlouboutin.org.uk/ - christian louboutin very http://www.the-northface.net.co/ - the north face outlet strange. http://www.oakley-sunglassess.com/ - oakley vault Is http://www.juicycoutureoutlet.net.co/ - juicy couture**** the http://hawks.nbajersey.us.com/ - atlanta hawks jerseys source of http://www.jordan-shoes.com.co/ - jordans interference http://www.true-religion.com.co/ - true religion jeans even http://www.nikestore.com.de/ - nike shop in the coffin http://www.****outletstore-online.com.co/ - **** outlet store inside? http://www.rayban.com.de/ - ray ban sonnenbrillen I http://www.giuseppezanotti.com.co/ - giuseppe shoes will http://www.hermes-outlet.com.co/ - hermes carefully http://www.rolexwatchesforsale.us.com/ - rolex watch into http://www.christian--louboutin.in.net/ - christian louboutin shoes his http://www.oakleys-glasses.us.com/ - cheap oakley sunglasses walkie-talkie http://www.swarovski--uk.me.uk/ - swarovski jewelry coffin http://www.longchamphandbagsoutlet.net/ - longchamp outlet coffin http://www.michael-kors-outlet.us.org/ - michaelkors.com lid http://www.adidasshoes.top/ - adidas online and http://www.ralph-laurens.org.uk/ - polo ralph lauren body http://www.rayban.org.es/ - rayban gaps, http://www.outlet-burberry.net.co/ - burberry outlet sudden, http://www.toms-outlets.us.com/ - toms shoes loud sounds kind of http://www.michaelkors-outlet-online.com.co/ - michael kors outlet online sale strange http://www.guccishoes.com.co/ - gucci mens shoes to http://www.vans-schuhe.com.de/ - vans schuhe suddenly http://www.montblanc-penssale.com/ - mont blanc erupted loudness, as http://www.ralphlaurenoutletonline.us.org/ - ralph lauren polo if http://www.truereligionjeans.net.co/ - true religion outlet someone http://www.asicsgels.de/ - asics gel suddenly screams http://www.uggs.in.net/ - uggaustralia.com as http://www.weddingdresses-sale.com/ - wedding dresses up. http://jazz.nbajersey.us.com/ - utah jazz jersey It http://chargers.nfljersey.us.com/ - chargers jerseys scared http://www.tommyhilfigeroutlet.in.net/ - tommy hilfiger my http://www.nike-shoesoutlet.us.com/ - nike shoes outlet hand a http://www.burberryonlineshop.de/ - burberry online shop loose, http://www.adidas.com.se/ - adidas.se almost falling into the http://www.rolex-watches.us.com/ - rolex watches for sale coffin http://www.cheap-raybanoutlet.com/ - ray bans in http://www.air-huarache.co.uk/ - air huarache the http://www.cheaprayban.com.co/ - ray ban outlet walkie-talkie.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Oops, http://heat.nbajersey.us.com/ - heat jerseys I http://www.michaelkors-canadaoutlet.ca/ - michael kors canada thought, http://www.maccosmetics.net.co/ - m a c cosmetics evidently http://www.cheap-michaelkors.com/ - michael kors bags yes, http://www.longchamp-bags.us.com/ - long champ what http://www.prada-handbags.com.co/ - prada sunglasses is http://www.toryburch-sandals.in.net/ - tory burch outlet inside http://www.katespadeoutlet.gb.net/ - kate spade outlet online the http://www.michael-korsbags.co.uk/ - michael kors uk coffin irregular waves http://www.nikefree-run.net/ - nike free 5.0 being http://www.bcbg-maxazria.ca/ - bcbg max azria transmitted, http://www.supra-shoes.org/ - supra footwear which http://www.oakley-glassesoutlet.com/ - cheap oakley is http://www.cheapjerseys.us.org/ - cheap nfl jerseys amazing, is http://www.adidas-superstar.de/ - adidas superstar a natural http://www.cheapshoes.com.co/ - boots on sale phenomenon, http://www.oakley-outletstore.in.net/ - oakley sunglasses outlet or http://www.juicycouture.com.co/ - juicy couture outlet are http://www.toms-shoes.net.co/ - toms shoes outlet there http://www.toryburchoutlet-sale.us.com/ - tory burch any http://www.hollister-abercrombie.com.se/ - abercrombie weird?</P>
<P></P>
<P>I know http://ravens.nfljersey.us.com/ - ravens jerseys that http://www.pradahandbags.net.co/ - prada outlet plants http://www.handbagsoutlet.net.co/ - purses and**** can http://nike.shoesoutlet.us.com/ - nike shoes outlet emit http://www.burberry-2016.co.uk/ - burberry outlet online weak radio http://www.harrods-london.co.uk/ - harrods london signals, http://www.mcm-backpacks.com/ - mcm bags but http://www.nbajersey.us.com/ - nba jerseys under http://rams.nfljersey.us.com/ - rams jerseys different http://www.vans-shoes.co.uk/ - vans shoes external http://www.eyeglass-frames.in.net/ - glasses frames conditions, http://www.iphone-cases.net.co/ - iphone case the http://www.lululemonca.ca/ - yoga pants radio http://www.hollister-clothing.in.net/ - hollister clothing store signal http://www.ralphlaurenpolos.in.net/ - polo ralph lauren outlet emitted by the plant http://www.jimmy-choos.com/ - jimmy choo shoes is http://www.gucci-taschen-outlet.de/ - gucci not http://****outlet.euro-us.net/ - **** outlet online the http://www.nikefree5.net/ - free running same, for http://www.rosherun.org.uk/ - nike roshe example, http://www.newbalancecanada.ca/ - new balance canada you http://www.nike-roshe-run.com.es/ - roshe run give http://chiefs.nfljersey.us.com/ - chiefs jerseys it http://www.instylers.us.com/ - instyler ionic styler comfortable http://hornets.nbajersey.us.com/ - charlotte hornets jerseys to http://www.uggs.co.nl/ - ugg play music, http://steelers.nfljersey.us.com/ - steelers jerseys or http://www.mmoncler-outlet.com/ - moncler outlet online with http://www.tiffany-jewelry.net/ - tiffany and co a http://www.michael-kors.net.co/ - michael kors outlet knife it, http://www.michaeljordan.com.de/ - michael jordan it http://www.giuseppe-zanotti.net/ - giuseppe zanotti sneakers It http://www.coco-chanel.com.de/ - coco chanel issues a http://www.eyeglasses-online.us.com/ - glasses online two http://www.pandora-charms.org.uk/ - pandora charms completely http://www.babyliss-pro.us.com/ - babyliss pro opposite http://www.nikeair-max.ca/ - nike air max signal, http://www.nike-shoescanada.ca/ - nike store which http://www.calvin-kleins.us.org/ - calvin klein underwear is called http://www.swarovski-online-shop.de/ - swarovski online the language http://www.tommy-hilfigeroutlet.com/ - tommy hilfiger outlet stores of http://www.adidas-schuhe-online.de/ - adidas online plants. http://www.nikeskos.dk/ - nike.dk But http://www.woolrich-clearance.com/ - woolrich jackets these http://www.rosheruns.us/ - roshe run signals http://www.marcjacobs-sale.com/ - marc by marc jacobs are extremely weak, http://www.uggs-onsale.net/ - ugg boots clearance even http://www.gucci-shoesoutlet.net/ - gucci belts if you use http://celtics.nbajersey.us.com/ - boston celtics jersey specialized http://www.airmax-2015.org/ - air max equipment http://jaguars.nfljersey.us.com/ - jaguars jerseys not http://broncos.nfljersey.us.com/ - broncos jerseys necessarily be http://www.lululemonoutlet.gb.net/ - yoga pants able to detect, http://www.poloralphlaurenoutlet.net.co/ - ralph lauren needless http://www.cheap-raybansoutlet.com/ - ray bans to http://www.newbalance.com.es/ - new balance say http://bulls.nbajersey.us.com/ - chicago bulls jersey to http://titans.nfljersey.us.com/ - titans jerseys the http://www.abercrombie-kid.us.com/ - abercrombie.com general http://www.zx****outlet.com/ - **** outlet intercom received.</P>
<P></P>
<P>There are http://www.nike-skor.com.se/ - nike.se some http://patriots.nfljersey.us.com/ - patriots jerseys special http://www.nikeair-max.es/ - nike air max cases, http://airmax.misblackfriday.com/ - air max shoes it http://www.burberry-outletsale.com/ - burberry sale is http://suns.nbajersey.us.com/ - phoenix suns jersey possible to http://www.newoutletonlinemall.com/ - **** purses outlet online produce http://www.ferragamo.com.co/ - salvatore ferragamo a strong http://www.truereligion-outlet.com.co/ - true religion jeans outlet electromagnetic http://www.airhuarache.co.uk/ - huarache waves http://www.longchamps.us.com/ - longchamp outlet communication http://www.hollisterclothes.us.com/ - hollisterco under http://www.uggboots.com.de/ - ugg boots natural conditions, http://bucks.nbajersey.us.com/ - milwaukee bucks jersey such as http://www.bottega-veneta.us.com/ - bottega veneta on http://www.insanity-workout.us.com/ - insanity workout calendar the http://airhuarache.shoesoutlet.us.com/ - huarache eve http://grizzlies.nbajersey.us.com/ - memphis grizzlies jersey of http://kings.nbajersey.us.com/ - sacramento kings jersey the http://www.****-outletonline.net.co/ - **** outlet store online earthquake, http://www.beatsbydre.com.co/ - dre beats volcanic eruption http://www.p90xworkout.us.com/ - p90x or http://www.michael-kors-outlet-online.us.org/ - michael kors bags the http://www.tommy-hilfiger.co.nl/ - www.tommyhilfiger.nl time, http://www.burberry-handbagssale.in.net/ - burberry outlet but http://rockets.nbajersey.us.com/ - houston rockets jerseys this http://www.nike-air-max.com.se/ - nike air max is http://www.ugg-bootsclearance.com/ - uggs outlet interference http://www.reebok.com.de/ - reebok with http://www.polos-ralphlauren.us.com/ - ralph lauren polos a http://www.canadagooses-2016.com/ - canada gooses devastating, http://www.pandorajewelry.top/ - pandora bracelet absolutely http://www.vans-shoes.net/ - vans outlet not like http://www.****blackfriday.com/ - **** outlet online this http://www.adidas-superstar.nl/ - adidas superstar mild.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I http://www.burberry-outletcanada.ca/ - burberry outlet looked http://www.jimmy-chooshoes.com/ - jimmy choo outlet at http://www.ralphs-lauren.co.uk/ - ralph lauren outlet this http://www.the-northface.com.co/ - northface huge http://www.cheap-nike-shoes.net/ - nike shoes coffin, http://www.christianlouboutinoutlet.net.co/ - louboutin shoes thought http://www.salomon-schuhe.com.de/ - salomon schuhe an http://www.hermesbirkin-bag.net/ - hermes bags unlikely http://www.gucci-outletsale.net/ - gucci shoes outlet possibility http://www.bottegaveneta-bagsoutlet.com/ - veneta is http://www.oakley-sunglasses.mex.com/ - oakley sunglasses cheap that http://www.designerhandbagsoutlet.net.co/ - handbags outlet in http://www.toms-shoes.com.co/ - toms shoes outlet the http://www.gucci-shoes.net/ - gucci**** vicinity http://www.abercrombie-hollister.nl/ - hollister of http://www.ralphlaurenoutlet-online.us.com/ - polo ralph lauren outlet online large-scale http://www.co-aol.com/ - **** outlet online massacres or http://www.burberryoutlet-sale.in.net/ - burberry outlet online large http://www.designer-handbagsoutlet.us.com/ - purses and**** burial http://www.gucci-outletstore.com/ - gucci shoes cemetery, http://www.rayban-sunglassesoutlet.co.uk/ - ray ban sunglasses there is http://www.pumashoes.in.net/ - puma outlet often http://www.moncler-outlet.us.org/ - moncler mens jackets a http://www.to****outlet.com/ - **** outlet online strange http://www.mcm-bags.us.com/ - mcm**** electromagnetic http://www.adidas.org.es/ - adidas superstar interference, http://www.****-factoryyoutletonline.net/ - **** factory outlet continuous, one http://www.nike-schuhe.com.de/ - nike schuhe that it http://www.yoga-pants.net.co/ - lululemon is http://www.ugg-uggboots.net/ - ugg boots the http://www.kate-spade.gb.net/ - kate spade**** energy http://www.cheapjerseys.com.co/ - nfl jerseys emitted http://www.thejoreseproject.com/ - michael kors outlet online by http://www.pradaoutlet.com.co/ - prada shoes rotting http://www.timberlands-paschere.fr/ - timberland femme corpses http://www.tomsoutlet-online.com/ - toms outlet online It generated http://www.christianlouboutinshoes.jp.net/ - louboutin a http://www.oakleyoutlet-online.us.com/ - oakley outlet wealth http://www.canada-goosesjackets.us.com/ - canada gooses outlet of http://www.asics-outlet.us.com/ - asics information http://www.mcmbags.us.com/ - mcm backpack that http://www.longchampoutlet.com.co/ - longchamp it http://www.beats-headphone.com.co/ - beats by dr dre was http://www.tommyhilfiger.net.co/ - tommy hilfiger outlet sent http://www.newbalance-outlet.org/ - new balance by the http://www.barbour-factory.com/ - barbour factory ghost. http://www.nike-air-max.com.au/ - air max The strong http://www.ralphlaurenoutlet.us.com/ - ralph lauren outlet online electromagnetic http://www.raybans-sunglassesoutlet.in.net/ - ray ban wayfarer waves http://www.michaelkorsoutletonline-sale.us.com/ - michael kors**** will be http://www.burberry-outletonlinesale.in.net/ - burberry sale emitted http://www.michaelkors.com.se/ - michael kors v?skor by http://dolphins.nfljersey.us.com/ - dolphins jerseys the http://www.celine-bags.org/ - celine bags coffin http://www.airjordans.us/ - air jordan of http://www.burberry-outlet.net.co/ - burberry outlet the body do?</P>
<P></P>
<P>Here http://www.timberland-boots.in.net/ - timberland boots the http://lions.nfljersey.us.com/ - lions jerseys light is extremely http://browns.nfljersey.us.com/ - browns jerseys dull, http://www.rolexwatches-canada.ca/ - watches canada pale http://eagles.nfljersey.us.com/ - eagles jerseys old http://www.oakley--sunglasses.com.au/ - oakley banyan http://www.michael-kors.com.es/ - michael kors tree http://pelicans.nbajersey.us.com/ - new orleans pelicans jersey roots under http://www.****-factoryoutlet.net.co/ - **** factory the http://www.chanel-bags.com.co/ - chanel**** irradiation http://www.****outletstore.net.co/ - **** outlet store online of http://www.michaelkorsoutlet.ar.com/ - michael kors outlet online the probe light, looks http://www.ghd-hairstraightener.net/ - straightener like http://www.barbour-jacketsoutlet.com/ - barbour outlet a http://www.rb-rm.com/ - ray ban one http://nuggets.nbajersey.us.com/ - denver nuggets jerseys snake bone deformity, http://www.mkoutletonline.us.com/ - michael kors outlet online sale plus http://www.air-max.com.de/ - air max the http://www.iphone-case.us.com/ - iphone 5s cases noise which http://****.euro-us.net/ - **** factory outlet people http://www.chanelhandbags.net.in/ - chanel bags numb, http://lakers.nbajersey.us.com/ - lakers jerseys like there was http://www.uhren-shop.com.de/ - fossil uhren something in http://timberwolves.nbajersey.us.com/ - minnesota timberwolves jersey the http://www.pumaonline-shop.de/ - puma online coffin http://buccaneers.nfljersey.us.com/ - buccaneers jerseys internally, http://www.ray-bans.us.org/ - ray-ban sunglasses barking http://www.tomsshoes-outlet.us.com/ - toms.com urged http://www.****-outletonline.ca/ - **** outlet canada me http://www.salvatoreferragamo.in.net/ - ferragamo shoes to http://www.newbalance-shoes.org/ - new balance outlet go. http://www.michael-korshandbags.us.org/ - michael kors purses I http://www.guccishoes-uk.co.uk/ - gucci uk felt http://www.ugg-boots.us.org/ - uggs on sale goose http://www.replicarolex-watches.us.com/ - omega watches bumps out, http://www.nike-roshe-run.de/ - roshe run very http://www.burberrys-outlet2016.com/ - burberry outlet online troublesome, http://www.tommy-hilfiger-online-shop.de/ - tommy hilfiger online and quickly turn http://warriors.nbajersey.us.com/ - golden state warriors jersey off http://www.****outlet-online.com.co/ - **** outlet the http://www.cheapuggboots.us.com/ - ugg walkie-talkie http://mcmbackpack.co-om.com/ - mcm backpack outlet out.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Four http://www.tiffanyandco-ca.ca/ - tiffany and co weeks http://www.truereligion-outlet.us.org/ - cheap true religion quiet http://www.bebeclothing.in.net/ - bebe clothing down, http://www.nike-free-run.de/ - nike free 5.0 I http://www.coco-chanels.us.org/ - chanel sunglasses suddenly http://www.rayban-sunglassesoutlet.com/ - ray ban wayfarer felt http://www.pandora.com.de/ - pandora schmuck dizzy, http://www.michaelkors.so/ - michael kors outlet online probably http://redskins.nfljersey.us.com/ - redskins jerseys where moist air http://www.mcmhandbags.com.co/ - mcm backpack outlet and http://www.swarovski-crystal.us.com/ - swarovski jewelry funny http://www.toms--outlet.com.co/ - toms outlet taste so I http://www.retro-jordans.com/ - jordan retro began http://www.mk-outlet.us.com/ - michael kors outlet to http://www.nikeshoesoutlet.org.uk/ - nike shoes hypoxia, looked at http://www.jordanretro.org/ - air jordan retro the http://www.swarovski-canada.ca/ - swarovski surrounding http://www.abercrombie-and-fitch.us.com/ - abercrombie fitch environment, and my http://www.wedding--dresses.co.uk/ - wedding dress heart http://www.cheap-omegawatches.com/ - omega watches felt http://www.cheapthomassabos.co.uk/ - thomas sabo uk chills, http://www.basketballshoes.com.co/ - cheap basketball shoes this http://cavaliers.nbajersey.us.com/ - cleveland cavaliers is http://www.nikerosherun.us/ - nike roshe the http://www.horloges-rolex.nl/ - rolex way http://www.soccer-shoesoutlet.com/ - soccer shoes I http://northfaceoutlet.co-om.com/ - northface do not feel http://www.****-purseoutlet.net/ - cheap **** purses before.</P> http://www.mizuno-running.net/ - mizuno wave asdasdasd

Posted By: farhanepic
Date Posted: 03/Jun/2016 at 6:25pm
Silver updates by http://www.epicresearch.website - Epic Research : < ="text/">PRE.cjk { font-family: "WenQuanYi Micro Hei",monospace; }PRE.ctl { font-family: "Lohit Hindi",monospace; }P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { }Silver on MCX settled up 0.18% at 38528 tracking Comex Silver which rose nearly 0.5 percent to settled at $16.01 per ounce, after slipping to $15.77 on Wednesday, its lowest since April 12 traded in the range with weak sentiments amid a relatively flat dollar, as the ECB and OPEC ended a pair of closely-watched meetings on Thursday without enacting any major policy changes. 

Date Posted: 03/Jun/2016 at 6:29pm
Sometimes traders don't have sufficient knowledge about the market, due to this reason they get losses but they can join investment advisory for better knowledge. 

-------------
http://www.epicresearch.co/commodity-tips/ - Commodity Tips

Posted By: ninest123
Date Posted: 21/Mar/2018 at 6:46am
2018.3.22chenlixiang

http://www.sacvanessa-bruno.fr/ - sac vanessa bruno

http://www.poloralphlaurenitalia.it/ - polo ralph lauren

http://www.niketnrequinpascher.fr/ - tn pas cher

http://www.newbalancepascher.fr/ - new balance soldes

http://www.christian--louboutin.it/ - christian louboutin

http://www.uggaustraliaboots.org.uk/ - ugg boots

http://www.poloralphlaurenoutletsale.us.com/ - ralph lauren outlet