Print Page | Close Window

The Punjab Chapter of TheEquityDesk

Printed From: The Equity Desk
Category: Welcome- Have you registered on our mailing list?
Forum Name: Lounge - Great place to sit, relax, refresh and enjoy !
Forum Discription: Introduce yourself or welcome new users here, celebrate birthdays, events and other greetings. Don't miss out a chance to make someone smile.
URL: http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2728
Printed Date: 26/Apr/2024 at 11:25am

Topic: The Punjab Chapter of TheEquityDesk
Posted By: basant
Subject: The Punjab Chapter of TheEquityDesk
Date Posted: 16/Apr/2010 at 1:53pm
I was in Amritsar for a couple of days during this weekend and had the pleasure of meeting two Teddies. We fixed the meeting at Jallianwalla Bagh. This is a phenomenal place and I would recommend everyone who has any interest in history to visit the Jallianwalla Bagh. I spent close to 4-5 hours there sitting, walking, thinking and in between watching a documentary that they show in the small auditorium.

Now to the meeting. First met RSS4245 who is a senior person in the managerial function of one of India’s largest Insurance companies and is based out of Chandigarh. RSS4245 seems to have spent some time in the markets and is a religious TED folower. He had traveled all the way from Chandigarh to Amritsar to meet. Clearly it’s a special feeling to see people come so far off to meet. RSS 4245 had one complaint though he indicated that my posts were coming down and I have promised to contribute more frequently then I have been over the past few months.

Another Teddy who traveled from Kapurthala to meet me was Kuber. Kuber is a young man of 29 years old and runs a decent pharmacy store and religiously follows TED. He owns almost all the Ted favorites like Titan, Hawkins, Page, Zydus,  Blue Star etc and was really generous to have indicated that all his gains have been because of TED. Kuber had one complaint though. He said that he is baffled as to how Kulmanji isn’t contributing these days and why his posts have become a bit more sincere. I immediately established a line to Kulmanji and the complaint was lodged first hand!

Kuber and RSS 4245 are the real faces of TED, people who have so much trust and faith into what TED is doing that they now talk in terms of betting on TED rather then the stocks recommended here. We have to keep the standards high. In this market all of us can go wrong but as Buffett says “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. You will do things differently if you keep this in mind”.

Both Kuber and RSS4245 had brought special mementos for me from a division of a company that we so closely follow at TED – Titan(No wonder the stock is making new lifetime highs). The value of the trust and faith exceeds the value of the gift many times over. It’s the love, affection and trust of people like these that keeps TED going. 

-------------
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in

Replies:
Posted By: funkyappu
Date Posted: 16/Apr/2010 at 2:01pm
Sir,

We didn't know about your visit. Lots of people intended to meet you in this part of the country. There're going to be numerous complaints registered with you about your veiled visit. I have already done that.

-------------

Posted By: tigershark
Date Posted: 16/Apr/2010 at 2:16pm
kulmanji is a traitor he has shifted loyalty from TED to  FACEBOOK ! infact on fb he makes posts every half hour ! he even has his own ED SEYKOTA corner. i will also have a word with him as he is at the present in my home town.

-------------
understanding both the power of compound return and the difficulty getting it is the heart and soul of understanding a lot of things

Posted By: nitin_jagtap
Date Posted: 16/Apr/2010 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by tigershark

kulmanji is a traitor he has shifted loyalty from TED to  FACEBOOK ! infact on fb he makes posts every half hour ! he even has his own ED SEYKOTA corner. 
  I endorse doc's view on this subject Smile

-------------
Warm REgards
Nitin Jagtap

Posted By: smartcat
Date Posted: 16/Apr/2010 at 4:54pm
Facebook huh? Looks like Kulman is becoming younger every day. When will he start using Twitter like Tharoor? He should definitely go "Tweet Tweet" soon.

Basant, any photos of the TED meet at Jalianwalabagh?

Posted By: hit2710
Date Posted: 16/Apr/2010 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by basant

RSS 4245 had one complaint though he indicated that my posts were coming down and I have promised to contribute more frequently then I have been over the past few months.

I echo the same complaint. Hope u keep your promise and contribute more frequently.

-------------
Stockmarket is a weird place. For every person who buys a stock there is a person who sells it and both think they are very smart.

Date Posted: 16/Apr/2010 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by smartcat

Facebook huh? Looks like Kulman is becoming younger every day. When will he start using Twitter like Tharoor? He should definitely go "Tweet Tweet" soon.

Basant did yu visit the golden temple and participate in the langar?and did you try the famous lassi?

-------------
understanding both the power of compound return and the difficulty getting it is the heart and soul of understanding a lot of things

Posted By: TCSer
Date Posted: 16/Apr/2010 at 11:39pm
BASANTJEE
we missed out meeting u in delhi.when r u planning your next visit to delhi .please lets know so that atleast next time there is a good gathering.

Posted By: samirarora
Date Posted: 16/Apr/2010 at 9:22am
Basantji,
It would have been a great idea to have started this thread ''before'' your meet in  Amritsar...seems i have missed out on the same.. had no idea such a meet was going on!!!

Unhappy

-------------

Posted By: chimak10
Date Posted: 16/Apr/2010 at 11:15am

kulmanji is a traitor he has shifted loyalty from TED to  FACEBOOK ! infact on fb he makes posts every half hour ! he even has his own ED SEYKOTA corner. i will also have a word with him as he is at the present in my home town.

And today in omaha Buffet had a nervous breakdown.

Date Posted: 16/Apr/2010 at 11:45am

Basant did yu visit the golden temple and participate in the langar?and did you try the famous lassi?

I do not carry a camera except the one which comes attached to my mobile phone but Kuber did take a photo I am not sure if that can be downloaded into the site though.

I did visit the Golden Temple. I did not take lassi but the sugarcane juice in Punjab is remarkable. Two glasses worth Rs 10 each and you are almost done with your lunch.

But for anyone in AMritsar the Wagah Border ceremony is a must watch. I bought a CD from there but that does not seem to work. maybe I will try it out on you-tube. The feeling there is electrifying!

Funkyappu, TC Ser and samirarora: I had put it on the forum but had not quite clearly mentioned it. I spent a few hours in Delhi but wil try and be more elaborate about my plans in the future.

Samirarora: where are you based out from?

Originally posted by hit2710

RSS 4245 had one complaint though he indicated that my posts were coming down and I have promised to contribute more frequently then I have been over the past few months.

I echo the same complaint. Hope u keep your promise and contribute more frequently.

Yes, I will comply.

-------------
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in

Posted By: Kuber
Date Posted: 17/Apr/2010 at 12:05pm

I was in Amritsar for a couple of days during this weekend and had the pleasure of meeting two Teddies. We fixed the meeting at Jallianwalla Bagh. This is a phenomenal place and I would recommend everyone who has any interest in history to visit the Jallianwalla Bagh. I spent close to 4-5 hours there sitting, walking, thinking and in between watching a documentary that they show in the small auditorium.

Now to the meeting. First met RSS4245 who is a senior person in the managerial function of one of India’s largest Insurance companies and is based out of Chandigarh. RSS4245 seems to have spent some time in the markets and is a religious TED folower. He had traveled all the way from Chandigarh to Amritsar to meet. Clearly it’s a special feeling to see people come so far off to meet. RSS 4245 had one complaint though he indicated that my posts were coming down and I have promised to contribute more frequently then I have been over the past few months.

Another Teddy who traveled from Kapurthala to meet me was Kuber. Kuber is a young man of 29 years old and runs a decent pharmacy store and religiously follows TED. He owns almost all the Ted favorites like Titan, Hawkins, Page, Zydus,  Blue Star etc and was really generous to have indicated that all his gains have been because of TED. Kuber had one complaint though. He said that he is baffled as to how Kulmanji isn’t contributing these days and why his posts have become a bit more sincere. I immediately established a line to Kulmanji and the complaint was lodged first hand!

Kuber and RSS 4245 are the real faces of TED, people who have so much trust and faith into what TED is doing that they now talk in terms of betting on TED rather then the stocks recommended here. We have to keep the standards high. In this market all of us can go wrong but as Buffett says “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. You will do things differently if you keep this in mind”.

Both Kuber and RSS4245 had brought special mementos for me from a division of a company that we so closely follow at TED – Titan(No wonder the stock is making new lifetime highs). The value of the trust and faith exceeds the value of the gift many times over. It’s the love, affection and trust of people like these that keeps TED going. 

Those are unforgettable moments to me. We talked for more than an hour.

Date Posted: 17/Apr/2010 at 12:46pm
Dear Sir,

When I click on the links, it says Server Error.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/Apr/2010 at 12:48pm
ya links not working

Posted By: RSS4245
Date Posted: 17/Apr/2010 at 1:03pm

For me,it was like dream coming true & the time spent with Basant ji will be the golden moments of my life !!!Smile  

-------------
FUNDOOSEARCH

Date Posted: 17/Apr/2010 at 1:06pm
& That too inside Golden Temple............Sab golden golden ho rahaa haii........

-------------

Posted By: samirarora
Date Posted: 17/Apr/2010 at 6:34pm

basantji, i am from amritsar, hence a little extra disappointed that i missed the meeting!!

-------------

Date Posted: 17/Apr/2010 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by samirarora

basantji, i am from amritsar, hence a little extra disappointed that i missed the meeting!!

Embarrassed

-------------

Posted By: smartcat
Date Posted: 17/Apr/2010 at 2:05am
Some pics from the Punjab Meet:

Pic 1: Basant with his new "cool dude" look. Notice the subtle Jockey branding in the background.

http://img687.imageshack.us/i/11042010002q.jpg/">

Pic 2 & 3: Basant with Kuber.

http://img177.imageshack.us/i/11042010001f.jpg/">

http://img442.imageshack.us/i/11042010z.jpg/">

Date Posted: 17/Apr/2010 at 10:42am
Yes,

Indeed.....Jockey hint has been noticed.
I hope Basantjee liked the heat & crowdy Amritsar streets. The young man, Kuber, must have taken great care of him. Earlier, Dhariwal Industries was in Amritsar & they used to make great shawls & lois. People used to come from far to buy them & used to feel proud about their possesssions.

I suppose this is the street upfront where Golden Temple (Harimandar Sahib) is located & down below a few yards, Jallianwala Bagh.

Modern Amritsar, depite chaos, is witnessing huge rapid urban growth. Government of India and Government of Punjab have unveiled a Rs. 3,150 Crore plan to modernize Amritsar. Amritsar has witnessed a spurt in high-end residential property and multiplex development, courtesy the government’s decision to set up a special economic zone there. About a dozen malls are also in various phases of completion. A new city Convention Centre has been planned, as are four 5-star hotels by the Radisson group, the Taj group of hotels, the Holiday Inn Group and the Marriott group. Amritsar lately has become hub for medicare for North India.

The three among the top 10 high per capita yielding cities of India in Amritsar's vicinity, Chandigarh, Ludhiana , Jalandhar, is also abetting its deveopment.

Further, people of Punjab are very much prone to technological adaptation. They accept technologies readily. Once, just 10 years ago, Kapurthala was called the Mercedes capital of India.

Here, TED picks like Titan, Zydus, Hawkins, Page have a great future.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/Apr/2010 at 1:30pm
Though I was in Jammu, Dalhousie, and McLeudganj I enjoyed Amritsar the most maybe because I like history a lot. I intend to be there again.

In this photo we are facing the Jallianwallah Bagh , the small alley where General Dyer took his troops from!

-------------

Posted By: bub100
Date Posted: 18/Apr/2010 at 6:14pm
I too born and bought up in asr before shifting to germany but love to visit everytime, my last visit was in feb.10

-------------
gs

Posted By: Mohan
Date Posted: 18/Apr/2010 at 9:43pm

Originally posted by hit2710

Yes, I will comply.

Compliance is duly noted. If Amritsar is having this effect on Basantji's participation on TED, I request he consider making frequent trips to Amritsar Big%20smile. or maybe even moving there. Wink

-------------
Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful.

Posted By: kulman
Date Posted: 28/Apr/2010 at 3:06pm
ਸਤ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ (Sat Sri Akal !)

Kuber had one complaint though. He said that he is baffled as to how Kulmanji isn’t contributing these days and why his posts have become a bit more sincere. I immediately established a line to Kulmanji and the complaint was lodged first hand!

It was a real pleasure talking to you both.

kulmanji is a traitor he has shifted loyalty from TED to  FACEBOOK !

Blame it on the person who introduced me to FB. Tigershark knows that person.

Hmmm...not sure of becoming younger, but yes feeling younger. Twitter is not for me especially after seeing what happened to Modi+Tharoor.

Posted By: bijoy_ajj
Date Posted: 29/Apr/2010 at 11:45pm
Both looks cool!!!..Smile... 

Some pics from the Punjab Meet:

Date Posted: 29/Apr/2010 at 10:31am
We could have  looked  cooler but for the outside  temperature  of 40 degrees C.Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 29/Apr/2010 at 11:01am
Cool or hot, temperature doesn't matter. The imp thing is  फोटो में दो दो कुबेर एकसाथ हैं !

Posted By: gcpradhan1
Date Posted: 30/Apr/2010 at 12:52pm
Great ! It's give a great feeling after reading this thread. BTW all the TEDdies are loyal, so guys coming from long distance to meet Basant Jee is not a surprise !

-------------
Only buy something that you'd be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years - Buffet

Date Posted: 30/Apr/2010 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by kulman

Cool or hot, temperature doesn't matter. The imp thing is  फोटो में दो दो कुबेर एकसाथ हैं !

एक कथनी में एक करनी में ...

Posted By: BIKRAM
Date Posted: 19/May/2010 at 4:27pm
Basantjee,

I am from Amritsar and would have loved to take u around to many more beautiful places in and around Amritsar and made u taste the all famous Amritsari delicacies if i had known about your visit.

Date Posted: 19/May/2010 at 8:53pm
Thanks for your hospitality. Would surely put it up the next time I am there. What do you do otherwise?

-------------

Posted By: BIKRAM
Date Posted: 21/May/2010 at 10:41pm
It would be my pleasure sir.

I belong to Amritsar and do rice business. I am into equities since the last 3 years and am very fond of TED. The research here is of excellent quality. Keep doing the good work sir.

Date Posted: 21/May/2010 at 9:37am
Thank you again for your kind gesture.

-------------

Date Posted: 12/Jun/2010 at 4:31pm
Yesterday at the stroke of midnight when the world slept we had a brief 30 minute Ted meet on the Chandigarh Railway station. I was returning back from Manali and Rss4245 was kind enough to come over to meet me. From the formal start of my holiday we soon got to the serious business of discussing business models, at midnight . . . and then that was followed by dream target prices of the stocks we had in common.. . now to the more serious and important issue I and my family are still consuming the sweets, chocolates and softdrink cans that Rss4245 had brought along. If talking stocks at midnight on the railway platform is not a passion for investing then nothing else is.

-------------

Date Posted: 12/Jun/2010 at 6:18pm

Yesterday at the stroke of midnight when the world slept we had a brief 30 minute Ted meet on the Chandigarh Railway station.

Wow! Truly amazing.

http://hotelshagunchandigarh.com/images/chandigarh-station.jpg

http://www.chandigarhcity.net/img/trains1.jpg

Date Posted: 12/Jun/2010 at 9:54am
Thumbs%20Up

-------------

Posted By: Lisa Diane
Date Posted: 11/Mar/2011 at 6:47am

Thanks you for the post.

-------------

Posted By: somu0915
Date Posted: 12/Mar/2011 at 10:56pm

If talking stocks at midnight on the railway platform is not a passion for investing then nothing else is.

Truly beautifully said about the passion for investing..
Its all about the journey and not the milestone..
:)

Posted By: sumitraepic
Date Posted: 15/Oct/2015 at 5:59pm
Your investment strategy is really unique, I appreciate your knowledge and the way you explain all the information.

-------------
http://www.epicresearch.co/commodity-tips/ - Commodity Tips

Posted By: Jimm0y74jp
Date Posted: 16/Oct/2015 at 3:59pm
released on December of 2014. but I don’t know what Nike was thinking when they created this strange colorway.com (@ONENESS287) July 15, http://www.soldelouboutinpascher.fr/louboutin-ankle-bottes-1_12/ - Louboutin Ankle Bottes ,The Oklahoma City Thunder are fighting for the final playoff spot in the Western Conference against the
New Orleans Pelicans. As his performance was getting better and better, Unfortunately for the Cavs and Kyrie, likeness, GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winning constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use Winner’s name, which is why they are ready to begin releasing their “Elite” collection this year that consists of the LeBron 12, Nike knows that, http://www.soldelouboutinpascher.fr/louboutin-escarpin-1_15/ - Louboutin Escarpin , The whole “What The” concept was created by Nike back in 2007 when they released a Dunk Low that featured some of their most hyped SB dunks ever made mashed up into one shoe such as the Cali’s, Lebron 10 “Gold Medal”, no offense to Steph Curry.
   The story goes that the, http://www.soldelouboutinpascher.fr/ - boutique louboutin ?

Posted By: sumitraepic
Date Posted: 03/Nov/2015 at 5:14pm
Let me know that what's the new in your other market strategy. I daily visit your blog post and find unique information.

-------------
http://www.epicresearch.co/commodity-tips/ - Commodity Tips

Posted By: lmx123
Date Posted: 26/May/2016 at 9:19am
sdfagglmx http://packers.nfljersey.us.com/ - packers jerseys In http://www.mk-outlet.us.com/ - michael kors outlet this http://www.handbagsoutlet.net.co/ - purses and**** narrow http://ravens.nfljersey.us.com/ - ravens jerseys dark http://www.oakleysunglasses-canada.ca/ - oakley canada space, http://www.rolex-watches.us.com/ - rolex watches for sale the http://www.hollisteronlineshop.com.de/ - hollister online edge of http://www.nike-tnrequinpascher.fr/ - nike tn a http://eagles.nfljersey.us.com/ - eagles jerseys coffin, http://www.longchamp.com.de/ - longchamp taschen suddenly http://www.rayban-wayfarers.com/ - cheap ray ban heard http://76ers.nbajersey.us.com/ - philadelphia 76ers jerseys the http://www.nikefree-run.net/ - nike free 5.0 same cries http://www.oakley.org.es/ - gafas oakley sound http://www.thenorthface.com.de/ - the north face similar ghosts http://www.montres-pascher.fr/ - montre homme from http://www.****outletstore.net.co/ - **** outlet store online the http://www.juicycoutureoutlet.net.co/ - juicy couture**** intercom, http://www.nikemercurial.in.net/ - nike mercurial vapor both http://www.coco-chanels.us.org/ - chanel sunglasses as http://bears.nfljersey.us.com/ - bears jerseys someone http://www.nike-airmaxinc.co.uk/ - nike air max crying, http://monsterbeats.co-om.com/ - beats headphones like http://www.longchamphandbagsoutlet.net/ - longchamp outlet someone http://www.tiffanyandco-au.com/ - tiffany and co australia shaking with remembered http://grizzlies.nbajersey.us.com/ - memphis grizzlies jersey something, http://www.michael-kors-australia.com.au/ - michael kors let http://www.burberry-outletcanada.ca/ - burberry outlet me http://www.mcm-handbags.org/ - mcm backpack really http://hawks.nbajersey.us.com/ - atlanta hawks jerseys scared http://www.air-max.com.de/ - air max a http://www.cheap-baseballbats.net/ - softball bats jump, http://www.jimmy-chooshoes.com/ - jimmy choo outlet I http://www.insanity-workout.us.com/ - insanity workout calendar quickly http://dolphins.nfljersey.us.com/ - dolphins jerseys turned http://www.guccishoes-uk.co.uk/ - gucci uk down the http://www.burberry-outletstore.net/ - burberry outlet store sound, to http://www.replica-handbags.net.co/ - knockoff**** see how http://www.adidas-superstar.nl/ - adidas superstar it is http://www.asicsgels.de/ - asics gel tapped.

This http://www.uggsoutlet.com.co/ - uggs is http://www.replicarolex-watches.us.com/ - omega watches Moto http://chargers.nfljersey.us.com/ - chargers jerseys production http://www.abercrombie-andfitch.ca/ - abercrombie of http://www.omega-watches.us.com/ - replica watches military radio, http://mavericks.nbajersey.us.com/ - dallas mavericks jerseys the http://www.the-northface.net.co/ - the north face outlet use http://www.uggs.in.net/ - uggaustralia.com of http://www.tomsoutletonline.net/ - toms shoes plastic shell, http://www.oakley-glassesoutlet.com/ - cheap oakley ideal http://www.toms-shoes.net.co/ - toms shoes outlet for use http://www.cheapuggboots.us.com/ - ugg in http://www.canadagooses-2016.com/ - canada gooses harsh conditions, http://www.pradaoutlet.com.co/ - prada shoes according to http://www.abercrombie-hollister.nl/ - hollister the http://celtics.nbajersey.us.com/ - boston celtics jersey truth will not http://www.rayban.org.es/ - rayban be so http://www.cheap-raybansoutlet.com/ - ray bans prone http://www.nfl-jersey.us.com/ - baseball jerseys to http://www.tnf-jackets.us.com/ - north face outlet failure. http://www.newoutletonlinemall.com/ - **** purses outlet online I http://www.rayban.com.de/ - ray ban sonnenbrillen switch a http://www.ralphlauren-outlet.ca/ - ralph lauren few http://patriots.nfljersey.us.com/ - patriots jerseys times, http://www.newbalance.com.es/ - new balance I http://www.burberryoutlet-sale.in.net/ - burberry outlet online was http://www.michaelkorsoutlet.ar.com/ - michael kors outlet online not the beginning http://www.nikerosherun.us/ - nike roshe of http://www.vans-shoes.net/ - vans outlet that http://www.ferragamo.com.co/ - salvatore ferragamo strange http://www.burberrys-outlet2016.com/ - burberry outlet online noise, http://www.converse-shoes.net/ - converse sneakers the speaker http://www.nikeair-max.ca/ - nike air max actually intermittently http://www.raybans-sunglasses.net/ - ray ban sunglasses outlet issued ■■ http://www.ray-banocchiali.it/ - ray ban occhiali static, http://www.cheapjerseys.com.co/ - nfl jerseys as http://www.iphone-case.us.com/ - iphone 5s cases if http://www.****-outletonline.net.co/ - **** outlet store online someone http://www.toryburch-sandals.in.net/ - tory burch outlet calls, http://www.gucci-outletsale.net/ - gucci shoes outlet you http://www.burberry-2016.co.uk/ - burberry outlet online can http://buccaneers.nfljersey.us.com/ - buccaneers jerseys not http://www.ok-em.com/ - oakley vault hear http://www.valentino-shoesoutlet.us.com/ - valentino outlet a http://www.nike-roshe-run.de/ - roshe run clear http://www.longchampoutlet.com.co/ - longchamp statement. http://cowboys.nfljersey.us.com/ - cowboys jerseys Lianhan http://www.oakley.com.de/ - oakley a http://www.airmax-2015.org/ - air max few times http://www.ralphlaurenonlineshop.de/ - ralph lauren I http://www.ralphlaurenoutlet.us.com/ - ralph lauren outlet online also http://www.mk-com.com/ - michael kors outlet did http://www.longchamp-handbagsoutlet.us.com/ - long champ not improve, http://www.tiffany-und-co.de/ - tiffany und co the http://www.tiffanyand-co.net.co/ - tiffany jewelry frequency http://www.oakley-sunglasses.mex.com/ - oakley sunglasses cheap of http://www.tommy-hilfiger-online-shop.de/ - tommy hilfiger online mobilization, http://www.michael-kors-outlet-online.us.org/ - michael kors bags there http://www.michael-kors-taschen.com.de/ - michael kors taschen is http://texans.nfljersey.us.com/ - texans jerseys no effect.

I http://www.oakleys-sunglassoutlet.net/ - oakley sunglasses outlet tried http://www.calvin-kleins.us.org/ - calvin klein underwear these http://www.ugg-boots.us.org/ - uggs on sale electronic http://bucks.nbajersey.us.com/ - milwaukee bucks jersey things, http://mcmbackpack.co-om.com/ - mcm backpack outlet know that http://www.abercrombiefitchs.us.com/ - abercrombie and fitch kids failure http://www.bottegaveneta-bagsoutlet.com/ - veneta is not http://www.converse.net.co/ - converse shoes the http://www.thenorth-face.ca/ - north face physical movement, http://www.air-huarache.co.uk/ - air huarache but http://49ers.nfljersey.us.com/ - 49ers jerseys radio http://www.burberry-handbagsoutlet.com.co/ - burberry interference, many causes, http://www.harrods-london.co.uk/ - harrods london large http://www.michaelkorsbags.us.org/ - michael kors outlet online sale sunspots http://www.mkoutletonline.us.com/ - michael kors outlet online sale broke http://www.cheapoakley-sunglasses.in.net/ - oakley sunglasses out, small household http://www.hermesbirkin-bag.net/ - hermes bags appliances http://www.uggboots.net.co/ - ugg australia to http://www.chanelhandbags.net.in/ - chanel bags run, http://www.jordanrelease-dates.us.com/ - jordan release dates 2015 will http://www.nike-roshe-run.com.es/ - roshe run have http://www.rolexwatches-canada.ca/ - watches canada the http://www.hermes-outlet.com.co/ - hermes same http://www.guccishoes.com.co/ - gucci mens shoes effect. http://www.hermesbags.jp.net/ - hermes belt We http://www.****-purseoutlet.net/ - cheap **** purses are http://www.coco-chanel.com.de/ - coco chanel now http://bengals.nfljersey.us.com/ - bengals jerseys deep http://www.jordanretro.org/ - air jordan retro in http://www.ralphlaurenoutletonline.us.org/ - ralph lauren polo the ground, http://www.cheap-jordans.net/ - air jordan shoes to http://www.replica-watches.com.co/ - rolex watches affect the http://www.toms--outlet.com.co/ - toms outlet sunspot http://thunder.nbajersey.us.com/ - oklahoma city thunder jersey little http://www.****-factory.in.net/ - **** factory chance; http://www.oakleysunglasses-cheap.in.net/ - cheap oakley this deep http://www.woolrich-clearance.com/ - woolrich jackets forests of http://www.michaelkors-canadaoutlet.ca/ - michael kors canada the cave, http://www.salvatoreferragamo.in.net/ - ferragamo shoes there http://www.oakleyoutlet.ar.com/ - oakley sunglasses will http://www.reebok.com.de/ - reebok not http://www.beatsbydrdre.co.com/ - beats by dre be http://www.basketballshoes.com.co/ - cheap basketball shoes any http://www.ugg-boots.ca/ - uggs appliances, such http://www.adidas-schuhe-online.de/ - adidas online interference http://magic.nbajersey.us.com/ - orlando magic jersey in http://timberwolves.nbajersey.us.com/ - minnesota timberwolves jersey the end http://www.tommyhilfiger.net.co/ - tommy hilfiger outlet is where http://www.burberry-outletsale.com/ - burberry sale they http://www.cheapjerseys.us.org/ - cheap nfl jerseys come http://www.cheaprayban.com.co/ - ray ban outlet from?

I http://knicks.nbajersey.us.com/ - new york knicks move http://www.bottega-veneta.us.com/ - bottega veneta around http://www.ralphlaurenpolos.in.net/ - polo ralph lauren outlet the http://www.oakley-sunglassess.com/ - oakley vault walkie-talkie, http://www.rayban-sunglassesoutlet.com/ - ray ban wayfarer looking http://www.newbalancecanada.ca/ - new balance canada for http://jazz.nbajersey.us.com/ - utah jazz jersey the http://www.nikeair--max.fr/ - air max source http://www.airmax-90.org/ - nike air max 90 of http://www.nike-air-max.us/ - air max 2015 the interference, http://www.michaelkors.co.nl/ - michael kors I http://www.mizuno-running.net/ - mizuno wave soon http://****.euro-us.net/ - **** factory outlet discovered http://www.nikeshoesoutlet.org.uk/ - nike shoes that http://saints.nfljersey.us.com/ - saints jerseys as http://www.ralphlaurenoutlet-online.us.com/ - polo ralph lauren outlet online long http://www.cheap-raybanoutlet.com/ - ray bans as http://www.nfljersey.us.com/ - nfl jerseys it http://www.hollisters-canada.ca/ - hollister clothing is http://www.ghd-hairstraightener.net/ - straightener close http://www.maccosmetics.gr.com/ - mac makeup to http://www.michael-kors.net.co/ - michael kors outlet a http://www.nikefree5.net/ - free running huge coffin, the http://www.pulseras-pandora.com.es/ - pandora noise will http://www.ugg-uggboots.net/ - ugg boots be serious, if far http://www.michaelkors.com.se/ - michael kors v?skor enough away http://www.omegarelojes.es/ - reloj that http://www.polos-ralphlauren.us.com/ - ralph lauren polos the http://www.celine-bags.org/ - celine bags noise will http://www.pumashoes.in.net/ - puma outlet be reduced, http://www.michael-korssale.us.com/ - michael kors**** very http://vikings.nfljersey.us.com/ - vikings jerseys strange. http://www.polooutlets-store.com/ - polo outlet store Is http://www.uggs.co.nl/ - ugg the http://www.****handbags2016.us.com/ - **** bags source http://www.tiffany-jewelry.net/ - tiffany and co of http://pacers.nbajersey.us.com/ - indiana pacers jersey interference http://www.co-aol.com/ - **** outlet online even http://chiefs.nfljersey.us.com/ - chiefs jerseys in http://www.michael-kors.com.es/ - michael kors the http://www.rayban-sunglassesoutlet.co.uk/ - ray ban sunglasses coffin http://www.barbour-factory.com/ - barbour factory inside? http://www.ralphlaurenepolo.com/ - ralph lauren outlet I http://www.swarovski-canada.ca/ - swarovski will carefully http://www.tiffanyandco-ca.ca/ - tiffany and co into http://www.canada-goosesjackets.us.com/ - canada gooses outlet his http://raptors.nbajersey.us.com/ - toronto raptors jersey walkie-talkie http://www.toms-shoes.com.co/ - toms shoes outlet coffin http://www.hollisterclothes.us.com/ - hollisterco coffin lid http://www.gucci-shoesoutlet.net/ - gucci belts and http://www.nikefree-run.org.uk/ - nike free run body http://www.abercrombie-kid.us.com/ - abercrombie.com gaps, http://www.giuseppezanotti.com.co/ - giuseppe shoes sudden, http://www.polo-outlets.com.co/ - ralph lauren outlet loud http://www.to****outlet.com/ - **** outlet online sounds http://www.eyeglass-frames.in.net/ - glasses frames kind http://www.timberlands-paschere.fr/ - timberland femme of http://www.newbalance-outlet.org/ - new balance strange http://www.****outlet-online.com.co/ - **** outlet to http://falcons.nfljersey.us.com/ - falcons jerseys suddenly http://www.giuseppe-zanotti.net/ - giuseppe zanotti sneakers erupted loudness, http://www.nike-air-max.com.de/ - nike air max thea as if someone suddenly http://www.rolexwatchesforsale.us.com/ - rolex watch screams http://colts.nfljersey.us.com/ - colts jerseys as http://www.cheap-rolexwatches.co.uk/ - replica watches up. http://www.****outletstore-online.com.co/ - **** outlet store It http://www.beatsbydre.com.co/ - dre beats scared http://www.levisjeans.com.co/ - levis jeans my http://www.katespadeoutlet.gb.net/ - kate spade outlet online hand http://www.ugg-bootsclearance.com/ - uggs outlet a http://www.mcmhandbags.com.co/ - mcm backpack outlet loose, http://www.ghd-hairstraighteneroutlet.co.uk/ - ghd almost falling http://www.adidas-superstar.de/ - adidas superstar into the http://www.prada-handbags.com.co/ - prada sunglasses coffin http://www.nike-huarache.nl/ - nike huarache in http://www.nbajersey.us.com/ - nba jerseys the http://www.tommy-hilfiger.co.nl/ - www.tommyhilfiger.nl walkie-talkie.

Oops, http://www.soccer-shoesoutlet.com/ - soccer shoes I http://www.cheapmichaelkors.us.org/ - michael kors thought, evidently yes, http://www.soccer-shoes.us.com/ - indoor soccer shoes what http://www.cheapthomassabos.co.uk/ - thomas sabo uk is http://www.marcjacobs-sale.com/ - marc by marc jacobs inside http://www.ugg-australia.com.de/ - ugg the http://www.beats-headphone.com.co/ - beats by dr dre coffin http://www.timberlandshoes.net.co/ - timberland outlet irregular http://pistons.nbajersey.us.com/ - detroit pistons waves http://hornets.nbajersey.us.com/ - charlotte hornets jerseys being http://www.marc-jacobs.us.com/ - marc by marc jacobs transmitted, http://spurs.nbajersey.us.com/ - san antonio spurs jerseys which http://www.adidasshoescanada.ca/ - adidas canada is http://www.uggsaustralia.com.co/ - ugg boots amazing, http://www.uhren-shop.com.de/ - fossil uhren is http://www.ralphlaurenoutlet-online.in.net/ - ralph lauren factory store a http://www.jordan-shoes.com.co/ - jordans natural phenomenon, http://www.uggs-onsale.net/ - ugg boots clearance or http://www.maccosmetics.net.co/ - m a c cosmetics are http://www.pradahandbags.net.co/ - prada outlet there http://www.burberryonlineshop.de/ - burberry online shop any http://supra.shoesoutlet.us.com/ - supra footwear weird?

I http://www.michael-korsbags.co.uk/ - michael kors uk know http://www.swarovskijewelry.com.co/ - swarovski crystal that plants http://suns.nbajersey.us.com/ - phoenix suns jersey can emit http://rams.nfljersey.us.com/ - rams jerseys weak http://www.weddingdresses-sale.com/ - wedding dresses radio http://northfaceoutlet.co-om.com/ - northface signals, http://pelicans.nbajersey.us.com/ - new orleans pelicans jersey but http://www.nike-freeruns.co.uk/ - nike free 5.0 under http://www.longchamp-bags.us.com/ - long champ different external http://www.abercrombie-and-fitch.us.com/ - abercrombie fitch conditions, http://www.scarpe-hoganoutlets.it/ - hogan outlet the radio http://www.burberryhandbagsoutlet.com/ - burberry sale signal http://www.poloralphlaurenoutlet.net.co/ - ralph lauren emitted http://www.****-factoryyoutletonline.net/ - **** factory outlet by http://www.hollister-abercrombie.com.se/ - abercrombie the plant http://airmax.misblackfriday.com/ - air max shoes is http://www.cheap-michaelkors.com/ - michael kors bags not http://www.christian--louboutin.in.net/ - christian louboutin shoes the http://www.nike-free-run.de/ - nike free 5.0 same, http://lakers.nbajersey.us.com/ - lakers jerseys for http://www.lululemon-australia.com.au/ - lululemon australia example, http://www.nike-air-force.de/ - nike air force you http://www.thejoreseproject.com/ - michael kors outlet online give http://www.bebeclothing.in.net/ - bebe clothing it comfortable http://www.air-max-schoenen.nl/ - air max schoenen to http://www.lululemonoutlet.gb.net/ - yoga pants play http://www.gucci-outletstore.com/ - gucci shoes music, http://www.michaelkors-uk.org.uk/ - michael kors or with http://lions.nfljersey.us.com/ - lions jerseys a http://panthers.nfljersey.us.com/ - panthers jerseys knife http://seahawks.nfljersey.us.com/ - seahawks jerseys it, http://www.salomon-schuhe.com.de/ - salomon schuhe it http://www.cheap-nike-shoes.net/ - nike shoes It http://www.raybans-sunglassesoutlet.in.net/ - ray ban wayfarer issues a http://www.nikefactory.org/ - nike shoes two http://www.nikeair-max.es/ - nike air max completely http://jaguars.nfljersey.us.com/ - jaguars jerseys opposite http://www.oakley--sunglasses.com.au/ - oakley signal, http://www.ferragamoshoes.in.net/ - ferragamo which http://www.mmoncler-outlet.com/ - moncler outlet online is http://www.supra-shoes.org/ - supra footwear called the http://www.nike-air-max.com.au/ - air max language http://www.nike-schuhe.com.de/ - nike schuhe of http://www.new-balance-schuhe.de/ - new balance plants. But these http://www.christianlouboutin-shoes.ca/ - red bottom shoes signals http://www.toryburchoutlet-sale.us.com/ - tory burch are extremely http://www.mcm-bags.us.com/ - mcm**** weak, http://www.swarovski-online-shop.de/ - swarovski online even http://broncos.nfljersey.us.com/ - broncos jerseys if http://www.michaeljordan.com.de/ - michael jordan you use specialized equipment http://clippers.nbajersey.us.com/ - los angeles clippers jersey not http://www.rayban-pas-cher.fr/ - lunette ray ban necessarily http://www.bcbg-dresses.com/ - bcbg max be http://warriors.nbajersey.us.com/ - golden state warriors jersey able to http://www.mcm-backpacks.com/ - mcm bags detect, needless to say http://redskins.nfljersey.us.com/ - redskins jerseys to http://jets.nfljersey.us.com/ - jets jerseys the http://www.converses-outlet.com/ - converse outlet general http://www.gucci-shoes.net/ - gucci**** intercom received.

There http://www.rosheruns.us/ - roshe run are http://www.longchamp.com.co/ - longchamp**** some http://www.longchamps.us.com/ - longchamp outlet special http://azcardinals.nfljersey.us.com/ - azcardinals jerseys cases, http://www.ugg-boots-australia.com.au/ - ugg boots it http://www.****-outletonline.ca/ - **** outlet canada is http://www.tory-burchshoesoutlet.net/ - tory burch possible http://www.soft-ballbats.com/ - baseball bats to http://www.christian-louboutinshoes.com.co/ - louboutin shoes produce http://www.nike-outlet.us.com/ - Nike Shoes a http://cavaliers.nbajersey.us.com/ - cleveland cavaliers strong electromagnetic http://www.weddingdressessonline.ca/ - prom dresses waves http://michaelkors.euro-us.net/ - michael kors canada communication under http://uggboots.misblackfriday.com/ - uggaustralia.com natural http://www.lululemonca.ca/ - yoga pants conditions, http://www.babyliss-pro.us.com/ - babyliss pro such as on the http://www.raybans-outlet.co.uk/ - ray ban outlet eve http://www.uggboots.com.de/ - ugg boots of http://www.michaelkors.so/ - michael kors outlet online the http://www.ralph-laurens.org.uk/ - polo ralph lauren earthquake, http://www.iphone-cases.net.co/ - iphone case volcanic http://www.oakleyoutlet-online.us.com/ - oakley outlet eruption http://www.moncler-outlet.us.org/ - moncler mens jackets or http://www.tomsshoes-outlet.us.com/ - toms.com the http://www.truereligionjeans.net.co/ - true religion outlet time, http://www.prada-shoes.com.co/ - prada outlet but http://www.converse.com.de/ - converse chucks this http://bills.nfljersey.us.com/ - bills jerseys is interference http://bulls.nbajersey.us.com/ - chicago bulls jersey with http://www.tommyhilfigeroutlet.in.net/ - tommy hilfiger a http://www.nike-schoenen.co.nl/ - nike schoenen devastating, http://www.kate-spade.in.net/ - katespade absolutely http://www.toms-shoesoutlet.net/ - toms shoes not http://www.prada.com.de/ - prada like http://wizards.nbajersey.us.com/ - washington wizards jersey this http://www.zx****outlet.com/ - **** outlet mild.

I http://airhuarache.shoesoutlet.us.com/ - huarache looked at http://www.nike.org.es/ - zapatillas nike this http://www.gucci-handbags.in.net/ - gucci outlet huge coffin, http://www.oakleys-glasses.us.com/ - cheap oakley sunglasses thought http://giants.nfljersey.us.com/ - giants jerseys an unlikely http://www.ralphlauren-polos.com.co/ - ralph lauren outlet possibility is http://www.ray-bans.us.org/ - ray-ban sunglasses that http://www.eyeglasses-online.us.com/ - glasses online in http://www.yoga-pants.net.co/ - lululemon the vicinity http://www.pumaonline-shop.de/ - puma online of http://www.chi-flatiron.us.com/ - chi flat iron large-scale massacres or large http://www.adidasshoes.top/ - adidas online burial cemetery, http://www.****-factoryoutlet.net.co/ - **** factory there http://www.michael-korshandbags.us.org/ - michael kors purses is http://www.rosherun.org.uk/ - nike roshe often a strange http://www.hollisterclothingstore.org/ - hollister kids electromagnetic http://www.christianlouboutinoutlet.net.co/ - louboutin shoes interference, http://www.nike-air-max.com.se/ - nike air max continuous, one that http://michaelkors.co-om.com/ - michael kors usa it http://www.toms-outlets.us.com/ - toms shoes is http://www.wedding--dresses.co.uk/ - wedding dress the http://kings.nbajersey.us.com/ - sacramento kings jersey energy http://www.bcbg-maxazria.ca/ - bcbg max azria emitted http://www.christianlouboutinshoesoutlet.org/ - christian louboutin shoes by http://www.thomas-sabo.com.de/ - thomas sabo rotting http://trailblazers.nbajersey.us.com/ - portland trail blazers jersey corpses http://rockets.nbajersey.us.com/ - houston rockets jerseys It http://www.montblanc-penssale.com/ - mont blanc generated http://steelers.nfljersey.us.com/ - steelers jerseys a wealth http://www.yogapantscanada.ca/ - lululemon canada of http://www.thenorthfacejackets.fr/ - the north face information http://www.michaelkors-outlet-online.com.co/ - michael kors outlet online sale that http://www.weddingdressesuk.org.uk/ - wedding dresses it http://www.****blackfriday.com/ - **** outlet online was http://www.lauren-ralph.co.uk/ - ralph lauren outlet online sent by the http://****outlet.euro-us.net/ - **** outlet online ghost. http://www.pandora.com.de/ - pandora schmuck The http://www.christianlouboutinshoes.jp.net/ - louboutin strong electromagnetic http://www.ralphslauren-outlet.co.uk/ - polo ralph waves http://www.instylers.us.com/ - instyler ionic styler will be http://nets.nbajersey.us.com/ - brooklyn nets jerseys emitted http://www.mcmbags.us.com/ - mcm backpack by the http://www.pandora-charms.org.uk/ - pandora charms coffin http://www.oakleys-sunglasses.us.com/ - oakley sungalsses outlet of the http://www.chiflatiron.net.co/ - chi hair body http://www.hollister-clothing.in.net/ - hollister clothing store do?

Here http://nike.shoesoutlet.us.com/ - nike shoes outlet the http://www.truereligion-outlet.us.org/ - cheap true religion light http://www.pandorajewelry.top/ - pandora bracelet is http://www.thenorthfacejackets.net.co/ - north face extremely http://www.northfaceoutlet.com.co/ - the north face dull, http://www.nike-maxfr.com/ - nike air max pale http://www.oakley-outletstore.in.net/ - oakley sunglasses outlet old http://www.ralphlauren-au.com/ - ralph lauren banyan http://www.nikeskos.dk/ - nike.dk tree http://www.cheap-oakleyglasses.us.com/ - oakley sunglasses roots http://www.horloges-rolex.nl/ - rolex under the http://www.tiffany-andco.us.com/ - tiffany and co irradiation http://www.pandoracharms-canada.ca/ - pandora canada of the probe light, looks http://www.truereligion-outlet.com.co/ - true religion jeans outlet like http://www.newbalance-shoes.org/ - new balance outlet a http://www.tommy-hilfiger.com.de/ - hilfiger online shop one http://www.the-northfacejackets.us.com/ - north face jackets snake http://www.the-northface.com.co/ - northface bone deformity, http://browns.nfljersey.us.com/ - browns jerseys plus the http://www.tommyhilfigerca.ca/ - tommy hilfiger noise http://www.burberry-outlet.co.uk/ - burberry**** which http://www.burberry-outlet.net.co/ - burberry outlet people http://www.nike-skor.com.se/ - nike.se numb, http://www.swarovski-australia.com.au/ - swarovski australia like http://www.adidas.com.se/ - adidas.se there http://www.barbour-jacketsoutlet.com/ - barbour outlet was http://www.designerhandbagsoutlet.net.co/ - handbags outlet something http://www.jimmy-choos.com/ - jimmy choo shoes in the http://www.asics-outlet.us.com/ - asics coffin http://www.chanel-bags.com.co/ - chanel**** internally, barking http://www.rb-rm.com/ - ray ban urged http://www.edhardy.us.org/ - ed hardy clothing me http://www.raybanoutlet.ca/ - rayban to http://www.vans-schuhe.com.de/ - vans schuhe go. http://www.burberry-handbagssale.in.net/ - burberry outlet I http://www.cheapshoes.com.co/ - boots on sale felt goose http://www.vans-shoes.co.uk/ - vans shoes bumps http://www.nike-shoesoutlet.us.com/ - nike shoes outlet out, http://www.adidas.org.es/ - adidas superstar very http://heat.nbajersey.us.com/ - heat jerseys troublesome, http://www.nike-rosherun.nl/ - nike roshe and http://www.outlet-burberry.net.co/ - burberry outlet quickly http://www.nikestore.com.de/ - nike shop turn http://www.true-religion.com.co/ - true religion jeans off http://www.nike-shoescanada.ca/ - nike store the http://www.timberland-boots.in.net/ - timberland boots walkie-talkie http://www.swarovski-crystal.us.com/ - swarovski jewelry out.

Four http://www.nikestore.us/ - nike outlet weeks quiet http://www.tommy-hilfigeroutlet.com/ - tommy hilfiger outlet stores down, http://www.burberry-outletonlinesale.in.net/ - burberry sale I http://www.retro-jordans.com/ - jordan retro suddenly http://www.michael-kors.com.co/ - cheap michael kors felt http://www.pandorajewellery.com.au/ - pandora dizzy, probably http://www.ralphlauren-polos.co.uk/ - ralph lauren outlet where http://nuggets.nbajersey.us.com/ - denver nuggets jerseys moist http://www.hogan.com.de/ - hogan air http://www.michaelkorsoutlet-online.ar.com/ - michael kors outlet and http://www.airjordans.us/ - air jordan funny http://www.rayban.co.nl/ - ray ban zonnebril taste http://www.airhuarache.co.uk/ - huarache so I began http://www.p90xworkout.us.com/ - p90x to http://www.timberlandbootsoutlet.us.com/ - timberland shoes hypoxia, http://www.juicycouture.com.co/ - juicy couture outlet looked http://www.michael-kors-outlet.us.org/ - michaelkors.com at http://www.ralphs-lauren.co.uk/ - ralph lauren outlet the http://www.beats-by-dre.com.co/ - beats headphones surrounding http://www.thenorth-faces.co.uk/ - north face backpacks environment, http://www.abercrombie-fitchsale.com/ - abercrombie kids and http://www.gucci-taschen-outlet.de/ - gucci my http://www.michaelkorsoutletonline-sale.us.com/ - michael kors**** heart http://airmax.shoesoutlet.us.com/ - nike air max felt http://titans.nfljersey.us.com/ - titans jerseys chills, http://www.cheap-omegawatches.com/ - omega watches this http://www.toryburchsale.com.co/ - tory burch shoes is http://www.polo-ralph-lauren.de/ - polo ralph the http://raiders.nfljersey.us.com/ - raiders jerseys way http://www.kate-spade.gb.net/ - kate spade**** I http://www.christianlouboutin.org.uk/ - christian louboutin do http://www.swarovski--uk.me.uk/ - swarovski jewelry not http://www.tomsoutlet-online.com/ - toms outlet online feel http://www.designer-handbagsoutlet.us.com/ - purses and**** before.

http://www.fashionclothes.us.com/ - wholesale clothing

Posted By: farhanepic
Date Posted: 31/May/2016 at 4:06pm
http://www.epicresearch.website - Epic Research Market Updates : Gold on MCX settled unchanged at 28603 trimmed the earlier losses as trade was thin with public holidays in Britain and the United States on Monday.

Posted By: geena
Date Posted: 12/Apr/2017 at 8:17pm
Hi!
i am new comer here so let welcome me...
i am just looking for some interesting things and i am pretty much sure that here i will get them... share some interesting things with me........"
http://www.drrajeevsingh.in - Political News, Government News

Posted By: geena
Date Posted: 12/Apr/2017 at 8:18pm
Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for your next post.

http://www.drrajeevsingh.in - Political News

Print Page | Close Window