Print Page | Close Window

Prof Mankekar and his Multibagger Portfolio

Printed From: The Equity Desk
Category: Market Strategies
Forum Name: Buffet, Lynch and other legends - Investing Strategies
Forum Discription: DIscuss about the strategies followed by the great investors. Share an idea which would have impressed the masters. Try and bring their International experience into the Indian Markets.
URL: http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1106
Printed Date: 23/Apr/2024 at 4:07am

Topic: Prof Mankekar and his Multibagger Portfolio
Posted By: basant
Subject: Prof Mankekar and his Multibagger Portfolio
Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 12:28pm
Prof Mankekar and his Multibagger Portfolio

Prof. Mankekar and his family have made some of the biggest multibaggers of the Great Indian bull run. http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=135 - (100 times) and http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=224 - (50 times) are amongst his best known bets.

The Prof. is media shy (so much so that I could not find his photograph on google) does not want to be in the public domain and like some of the smartest minds in the Indian markets loves to think and act in isolation. He does not come on chat shows, does not provide opinion on Tv but still teaches at the Jamunalal Bajaj Institute in Mumbai.

I tried making a list of his portfolio from the stocks that he owns and are disclosed in the public domain. Please note that these are the stocks which are in the public domain and it should be assumed that the actuals might differ because certain purchases would not have been disclosed or if disclosed would have inadvertently been omitted. But this portfolio does give a broad idea of his investing styles and habits.

Company CMP Shares Value % of 
 Rs crores portfolio
Pantaloon Retail (India) Ltd. 520 2154480 112.03 32.56
India Infoline Ltd. 820 994235 81.53 23.69
TV18 890 568504 50.60 14.70
NIIT 985 220000 21.67 6.30
Balaji Telefilms 270 660000 17.82 5.18
Zee News 71 2400000 17.04 4.95
Asian Electronics 1100 150000 16.50 4.80
Champagne Indage Ltd. 628 221420 13.91 4.04
Radico Khaitan 177 541000 9.58 2.78
Galaxy Entertainment Corpn. Ltd. 115 297302 3.42 0.99
Total value of portfolio (Rs crores) 344.09

Piquant observations:

• Just like http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=936&FID=37&PR=3 - Rakesh Jhunjhunwala   the Prof believes in the http://www.theequitydesk.com/diversification.asp - . His top 3 holdings account for close to 70% of his portfolio and he holds only 10 stocks in his disclosed portfolio.
  • It is very hard to find a cyclical or commodity stock in his portfolio.
  • All the stocks that he bought were at the time of buying a small cap. Just that the sheer pace of growth made it into a large cap is another thing. Maybe the Prof believes that money can be made in http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=113 - .
  • With respect to Pantaloon the Professor expects it to become a Rs 100,000 crores market cap company He likes buying stocks with a huge http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=259 -
  • We do cover companies with huge scale of opportunity in  http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=833 - section.
  • These shares are held by the Mankekar family and form a part of their disclosed portfolio. They could be holding more shares through companies, trusts, proprietary accounts which are not in the public domain.
  • To know more about investing legends see the section http://www.theequitydesk.com/globe_troting_macro_players.asp%5dWorlds%20greatest%20Investors%5b/URL%5d - http://www.theequitydesk.com/globe_troting_macro_players.asp - Over the past few months the Professor is  buying into Tv18, Balaji Telefilms, Zee News and Asian Electronics. His recent buys into the media shares reflect his new found conviction for the broadcasting sector.
  • His portfolio does see some churn but not before he has made a multibagger out of his stocks. Stocks that he has either reduced exposure or exited include http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=224 - , Astra Microwave Rishi laser (suffered a loss here) Pantaloon Industries etc.

Source: bseindia.com and internet search.

Originally posted by deveshkayal

Prof. Mankekar December Portfolio 

Company CMP Shares  

Pantaloon Retail (India) Ltd. 735 2287980
India Infoline Ltd. 1471 1872500
Dish TV                                                   82 5000000
NIIT 132 1650000
Balaji Telefilms 300 860000
Zee News 70 2400000
Asian Electronics 506 300000
Champagne Indage Ltd. 760 390000
Radico Khaitan 142 2646500
Galaxy Entertainment Corpn. Ltd. 100 297302
PVR 300 650000

Prof. Mankekar bought an additional 82500 shares of Pantaloon Retail (India) Ltd and sold 4500 shares of India Infoline Ltd. in the Oct-Dec 2007 period.

Except for Balaji Telefilms, Radico Khaitan and Galaxy Entertainment, We at The Equity Desk are actively discussing the above stocks mentioned.

Originally posted by tushar

Thanks Devesh, u did 99%, I will do the rest 1%. Big%20smile

This portfolio in TED understandable format, is:

Pantaloon Retail (India) Ltd. 
India Infoline Ltd. 
Dish TV                                                   
NIIT 
Balaji Telefilms 
Zee News 
Asian Electronics 
Champagne Indage Ltd. 
Radico Khaitan 
Galaxy Entertainment Corpn. Ltd. 
PVR 

-------------
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in

Replies:
Posted By: chic_1978
Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 1:31pm
good job basantjee

-------------
happy & wise investing

Posted By: India_Bull
Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 1:40pm

Thanks Basantjee for this info,

I always wondered why people like Prof and (even RD) were interested in Astra as there is no chance of scale , also some investments from RJ in Vadilal or Hawkins alsways surprised me.

Any specific info on Galaxy entertainment - I guess it runs the Bowling? But did it not belong to Pantaloon?

-------------
India_Bull forever Bull !
www.kapilcomedynights.com

Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 1:52pm
Pantaloon ahs a holding in Galaxy not a complete buy out. Yes, it is the bowling/leisure company.

-------------
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in

Posted By: tyler_durden
Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 6:06pm
basant ji how does a prof invest crores of rupees in stocks..mean to say that he must be worth hundreds of crores....

RJ, i have heard started with few thousand and now he is mega rich....even if we make multibaggers how can we attain that kind of magnitude??? wats the secret behind this???

-------------
If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm.

Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 6:12pm
Tylerjee,

You are bang on, I have the same question from several years in my mind. If you start with 5K and lets say you have few 100 baggers still you cant have the wealth these guys have generated..

Basantjee pls enlighen us !!

-------------

Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 6:42pm
Initially they leverage themselves. Leveraging is easy in the initial days because you have nothing to use and afterwards you become smarter. Otherwise it takes Rs 10 lacs to become Rs 10 crores in 10 years at an almost impossible 60% CAGR.

RJ used to speculate and made the biggest money by shorting the markets in 1992 when the harshad mehta scam broke open.

-------------

Posted By: deveshkayal
Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 7:44pm
Professor is credited with having picked Ind Swift Lab and Spanco well before their prices soared!

Just 9 stocks is fabulous! Retail,Financial Services,Media and Alternative Energy are his bets.We need to do some research on Radico bcoz Rel MF has been bullish on this counter since long.

-------------
"You don't need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beat the guy with a 130 IQ. Rationality is essential"- Warren Buffett

Posted By: Mr. V
Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 8:12pm
What about Champagne Indage ? I went through their FY06 annual report and it does look promising.

Posted By: kulman
Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 10:15pm
Good to discuss about few unsung heroes of Indian capital markets. Nice compilation, as usual Basant jee.

-------------
Life can only be understood backwards—but it must be lived forwards

Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 11:41pm

Professor is credited with having picked Ind Swift Lab and Spanco well before their prices soared!

Just 9 stocks is fabulous! Retail,Financial Services,Media and Alternative Energy are his bets.We need to do some research on Radico bcoz Rel MF has been bullish on this counter since long.

Sometimes I feel that TV18 is also a good play on the financial services and combines very well with a media play. Cannot think of the financial services exploding without any increase in TV18's viewership.

-------------

Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 12:31pm
Sometimes I feel that TV18 is also a good play on the financial services and combines very well with a media play. Cannot think of the financial services exploding without any increase in TV18's viewership.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes you are right!

And it is sort of recession-proof. Even when Market tanks heavily, more & more people would sit glued to TV sets .

I have heard from others that the response to Awaaz channel in Hindi speaking States & cities like Nagpur is quite huge!

-------------

Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 12:38pm
So while people stop trading becausee of margin calls etc they would still watch TV for a while just to see what is happening. I beileve over the last one year they have added about 55% in terms of total viewership which went up to 50 million from 30 million the year before.

-------------

Posted By: vivekkumar_in
Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by kulman

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes you are right!

And it is sort of recession-proof. Even when Market tanks heavily, more & more people would sit glued to TV sets .

I have heard from others that the response to Awaaz channel in Hindi speaking States & cities like Nagpur is quite huge!

Kulmanji,
  It is not recession proof.. When market tanks heavily(in a bull market) more ppl will watch it. Just the day it tabnks and couple of following days...

But on even a quater  of bearish sentiment, like May 06 to Sep 06.. the viewership dips..

TV18's viewership is proportional to retail market involvement, volume etc... 

I believe we can deduce parallels from MSNBC, CNBC and all other business channels in US - comparison of their viewship in bull runs and bear runs.. It shows this trend explained above.

-------------
Often we forget there's a company behind every stock,and there's only one reason why stocks go up. Companies go from doing poorly to doing well or small companies grow to large companies.
P Lynch

Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 12:55pm
TV18's viewership is proportional to retail market involvement, volume etc... 

I believe we can deduce parallels from MSNBC, CNBC and all other business channels in US - comparison of their viewship in bull runs and bear runs.. It shows this trend explained above.

---------------------------------------------------------

Oh really? I wasn't sure of this.

Let's see how it happens here as we haven't had a savage correction/bear phase for quite a while.

-------------

Posted By: omshivaya
Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 12:56pm
=basant

TV-18's e-broking venture too must be kept in mind with Ambit Capital, whenever it comes up. Plus, Media Process Outsourcing.

"These two triggers could be especially on Mankekar's mind": Would this be a fair point to make, or am I being overoptimistic on these two.

-------------
The most important quality for an investor is temperament,not intellect.A temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd nor against it

Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by omshivaya

Originally posted by basant

TV-18's e-broking venture too must be kept in mind with Ambit Capital, whenever it comes up. Plus, Media Process Outsourcing.

These two triggers could be especially on Mankekar's mind: Would this be a fair point to make, or am I being overoptimistic on these two.
[/QUOTE

Raghav says that ebroking could become as big as IBulls or Indiainfoline so that statement should not be too optimistic about this MPO I am not so bullish on these things because:

a) Dollar rupee
b) Lack of entry barriers. NDTv does it so the concept of durable competitive advantage does not stand.
c) These are not high PE businesses like media.

But surely they would add value so to that extent it is helpful.

Raghav says that ebroking could become as big as IBulls or Indiainfoline so that statement should not be too optimistic about this MPO I am not so bullish on these things because:

a) Dollar rupee
b) Lack of entry barriers. NDTv does it so the concept of durable competitive advantage does not stand.

-------------

Posted By: swapan
Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 3:22am
This is my first post on this forum. One of my close friends personally know Mankekar, during his studies in JBIMS. On his word, I had bought Astra Microwave. Though I was not so convinced of it myself, I went by on his instincts as I was a novice then. I have come  to regret it. :-)

Posted By: manishdave
Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 4:44am
Prof. Mankekar Held Nectar Lifescience in past. Anybody knows if he currently holds that position? Company looks intresting...

Original business of Asian Electronics was very interesting. They made deals with electricity boards. They leased them packs of capacitors. That pack was improving load factor and money saving by boards were much more than lease amount and scalability was huge. But those bancrupt SEBs didn't pay them. Few years back stock went to 15 before they entered into new businesses.

Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 4:49am
He doesnt seem to hold, that is what I get from BSE latest pattern.

http://www.bseindia.com/shareholding/shareholdingPattern.asp?scripcd=532649&qtrid=54 - http://www.bseindia.com/shareholding/shareholdingPattern.asp?scripcd=532649&qtrid=54

-------------

Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 9:32am
Originally posted by SANDEEP

Tylerjee,

You are bang on, I have the same question from several years in my mind. If you start with 5K and lets say you have few 100 baggers still you cant have the wealth these guys have generated..

I was thinking about this and then I realised that the Prof mad ehis biggest money in Pantaloonb retail and FT. In these two stocks an initia investment of Rs 3 crores has become close to Rs 200 crores in 5 years.Wink

-------------

Posted By: investor
Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 9:33am
Very interesting thread Basantji. I have read a few times about him.
Any idea about the approx range of his entry levels into each of these stocks? I think in NW18 he has been buying above 600 levels, isnt it?

-------------
The market is a place where people with money meet people with experience.
The people with experience get the money while people with money get experience!

Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 9:42am

As per this announcement, Prof's stake in Champagne Indage goes up. Please update.

http://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/cptmarket/pricechart1.php?sc_did=II07 - Champagne Indage      

Champagne Indage Ltd has informed BSE that the Executive Committee of Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on July 20, 2007 has issued and allotted 2,90,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10/- each at a premium of Rs 325/- per Equity Share to Mr. Shivanand Mankekar. These shares have been allotted against conversion of equivalent number of Equity Share Warrants allotted and are eligible for conversion pursuant to the approval granted by the shareholders at the Annual General Meeting of the Company held on September 19, 2006.

-------------

Date Posted: 25/Jul/2007 at 10:27am
Originally posted by investor

Very interesting thread Basantji. I have read a few times about him.
Any idea about the approx range of his entry levels into each of these stocks? I think in NW18 he has been buying above 600 levels, isnt it?

Tv18 - his initial entry is at Rs 585 post demerger.

-------------

Date Posted: 26/Jul/2007 at 12:46pm

Originally posted by SANDEEP

Tylerjee,

I was thinking about this and then I realised that the Prof mad ehis biggest money in Pantaloonb retail and FT. In these two stocks an initia investment of Rs 3 crores has become close to Rs 200 crores in 5 years.Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

warren buffet would not have been richest man if he had just invested his own money....he started limited partenerships with his friends and like minded people...he managed his own and their wealth....he bought insurance company with the money...and used the money kept by insurance company to buy stocks...insurance company's money was free since it had to pay back the money to policy holders after a long gestation period and till then buffet used it and managed it well to reach the pinnacle

-------------

Posted By: PrashantS
Date Posted: 26/Jul/2007 at 5:30pm
But there is one thing ...he made the right investments.

Date Posted: 26/Jul/2007 at 6:12pm
he had confidence in his capabilties thts y took money from others...and he showed results thts the reason ppl stayed with him....

-------------

Date Posted: 26/Jul/2007 at 10:24pm

"These two triggers could be especially on Mankekar's mind": Would this be a fair point to make, or am I being overoptimistic on these two.

a) Dollar rupee

Just reading though what Bill Gates says on TV & Internet coming together and revolutionizing in next 5 yrs....

I am just visioning something like this..

I have a Dish in US and for Pay-Per-View movies/sports there is a prompt on the screen which says 'Press Select to Buy' and once you do that then the channel shows up and they automatically update your account. This all through just the Dish set box and TV - A phone line has to be connected to the set box. So online transactions are possible with just TV...

Today you watch some analysts talking up a stock in CNBCTv18 and the stock ticker shows 1% up and by the time they are almost half through talking up the stock the stock hits the upper circuit... Likewise on results updates having a Buy/sell based on result...

If only the TV shows a feature to 'Buy this Stock xyz now' feature.. I bet there will be many Mungeri fastest finger first ... Of course you are buying/selling these stocks through the Business Channel's Brokerage Wink..

Imagine such a world ! I just think it may not be very far off.. Just such transactions will come with quick adult lock kind of 4 digit password.. So just couple of clicks one can sell/buy stocks..

Good for us !

-------------
Often we forget there's a company behind every stock,and there's only one reason why stocks go up. Companies go from doing poorly to doing well or small companies grow to large companies.
P Lynch

Date Posted: 26/Jul/2007 at 10:35pm
If only the TV shows a feature to 'Buy this Stock xyz now' feature.. I bet there will be many Mungeri fastest finger first ... Of course you are buying/selling these stocks through the Business Channel's Brokerage Wink..

Imagine such a world ! I just think it may not be very far off.. Just such transactions will come with quick adult lock kind of 4 digit password.. So just couple of clicks one can sell/buy stocks..

Good for us !

Wonderful. Is it possible practically if so is IP-TV the link in this chain. You have really come up with a briliant idea!

-------------

Date Posted: 26/Jul/2007 at 10:38pm
Wow...great foresight there Vivekkumar jee!

The only objection I have to your idea is for having 4 digit adult lock. Actually kids could fare much much better than their Laal fathers so why have that password??

-------------

Date Posted: 26/Jul/2007 at 10:41pm
Technology wise it is possible.. Just an extension of existing technologies..
If one can buy channels, pay-per-view events with click of a button and account gets updated immediately..the transaction medium is in place..only some innovative business leader should see right through it..

With Set Boxes and IP-TVs TV is no longer mass transmission.... it is more becoming personally identifiable like a cell phone/laptop..

I believe it is only a matter of time..

-------------
P Lynch

Date Posted: 26/Jul/2007 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by kulman

Wow...great foresight there Vivekkumar jee!

The only objection I have to your idea is for having 4 digit adult lock. Actually kids could fare much much better than their Laal fathers so why have that password??

Thanks Kulman ji !

That may be true.. But what if one of my senile relatives visiting thought they were just flipping channels and sold all my Tv18 and PRIL stocks .Ouch.... I will have to trash them or my dream LCD TV Shocked...

-------------
P Lynch

Date Posted: 26/Jul/2007 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by vivekkumar_in

Technology wise it is possible.. Just an extension of existing technologies..
If one can buy channels, pay-per-view events with click of a button and account gets updated immediately..the transaction medium is in place..only some innovative business leader should see right through it..

With Set Boxes and IP-TVs TV is no longer mass transmission.... it is more becoming personally identifiable like a cell phone/laptop..

I believe it is only a matter of time..

Seriously speaking should I forward it to the management at TV18 for their brainstorming and if they think that it is possible they could implement it?

-------------

Date Posted: 26/Jul/2007 at 10:59pm
By all means Basant ji !

With technology available it is feasible... Business wise also it makes sense..May be SEBI/legal angles need to be analyzed..
But other than that ...I cannot think of a reason why TV18 should not consider this idea...

-------------
P Lynch

Date Posted: 26/Jul/2007 at 11:04pm
Thanks for that. Would do it.

-------------

Date Posted: 26/Jul/2007 at 11:11pm
That is great Basant ji ! Whoo.. hoo.. that made my day..
Now I can return to my boring regular work...

Let me know their response..

-------------
P Lynch

Date Posted: 26/Jul/2007 at 1:44am

Good for us !

Wonderful. Is it possible practically if so is IP-TV the link in this chain. You have really come up with a briliant idea!

Pieces of the chain to buy/sell while watching CNBC:

Business Channel: CNBC
E-broking facility: TV18-Ambit(in Future)
Connectivity: IPTV

TV18 already has the stuff needed. IPTV can do just about anything that any software can, really personalize everything from surfing on NET to watching movies or business channels all-in-one!! Good idea Vivek jee.

-------------
The most important quality for an investor is temperament,not intellect.A temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd nor against it

Date Posted: 26/Jul/2007 at 2:43am
Thanks Omji !

-------------
P Lynch

Date Posted: 26/Jul/2007 at 9:06am
Vivekkumar jee............Great imagination. Please apply for a US patent quickly.

-------------

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 27/Jul/2007 at 12:00pm
basantjee,
      rj can never be a warren buffett. he made money purely by speculating,making 40 times money in 40 months from acc. it takes luck to make money through speculating, it takes brains to make money  the warren buffett way. there is no one to match him.

Posted By: gautam
Date Posted: 27/Jul/2007 at 5:17pm
Brillant Observation. Have been myself tracking this person for a long time. Great to see a detailed note on him and on his portfolio. Amazing work. Hope to see regular updates.
Infact, a few weeks back at around 42 Rs. (ZEE News) had noticed that MR.SM had bought into this one. Was difficult to understand why but after the Q1 results the entire scenario has changed.

Date Posted: 27/Jul/2007 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by magnum

basantjee,
      rj can never be a warren buffett. he made money purely by speculating,making 40 times money in 40 months from acc. it takes luck to make money through speculating, it takes brains to make money  the warren buffett way. there is no one to match him.

It does not require luck to keep the money though anyone who has been lucky in this market has been unlucky just after the money has been made.

-------------

Date Posted: 27/Jul/2007 at 6:18pm

basantjee,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a lot of people win 1 crore lottery or many have won in KBC or other such programs or many have insider info to speculate..how many of them are as rich as RJ....how many of em are followed by people ??....how many of em are amongst richest indians??....it takes vision and a purpose to be where rj is today....how much he wud have made by shorting the market...he started with 20000 or so bucks way back then... make that 50 times (suppose he invested it initially and made a 520 bagger)...10 lacs...he speculated with 10 lacs ...made 40 times ...4 crores.... he s worth 1000 crores today...still multiplied that money by more than 250 times....its not that easy.....buffet made money in a more investor friendly mkt...its not easy to invest in indian mkts and still be among the richest men in india.....even if george bush sneezes sensex sheds a few points

why cant we appreciate our heroes?

he actually started with 10000 in 1985...before shorting acc how much he wud have made of those 10000 ... ???

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala started with a meagre Rs 10,000 somewhere in 1985 and with some trading profit was on a leverage capital of Rs 10 lacs in a few months now if you compound that Rs 10 lacs at 57% for 22 years, You do get to the figure of Rs 2250 crores. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is one example of compounding.

-------------

Posted By: Ajith
Date Posted: 29/Jul/2007 at 1:35pm
    RJ is way up there with the other legends.Warren Buffet as almost everyone admits is a class apart.
    For me some philosophical thoughts abot investing  from RJ(in some CNBC interview)was outstanding.He said that just because he has been so successful does not guarantee continued success.This true humility  reflects in his buy-and-hold strategy.Combining investing with speculation so successfully does require  magical brain power.

-------------
Ajith

Date Posted: 29/Jul/2007 at 1:51pm
.....Combining investing with speculation so successfully does require  magical brain power.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I fully agree with this view. And most importantly RJ has been through most turbulent times, large Scams in markets. He is a true Wizard, a superman.

Those new 20+ somethings Wizards haven't seen anything yet. 

-------------

Date Posted: 29/Jul/2007 at 2:50pm
RJ is my inspiration, only doesnt understand  his investment decisions (due to inadequate knowledge and experience) in some of the companies such as Vadilal/Hawkins and there are many more.
Neverthless, it is also important to knowthat  he made money in comapnies which were not popular when he start investing in them and invested in when they were small caps.

-------------

Posted By: vip1
Date Posted: 29/Jul/2007 at 4:25pm
RJ is my inspiration, only doesnt understand  his investment decisions (due to inadequate knowledge and experience) in some of the companies such as Vadilal/Hawkins and there are many more.

Even I don't but I remember a Hindi Film Dialogue , maybe will help:
" Hum jahan  khade ho , Line wahan se shuru hoti hain"Wink

Date Posted: 29/Jul/2007 at 4:34pm
" Hum jahan  khade ho , Line wahan se shuru hoti hain"

---------------------------------------------------------

Ha ha! Good one!!Big%20smile

P.S.:
Vip1....please clean your PM inbox as it's full!

-------------

Posted By: xbox
Date Posted: 29/Jul/2007 at 5:31am
In GOD we all believe but in money we believe ourself only.
Making portfolio by reading research reports is like walking on a busy street with close eyes.
RJ, RD, WB are not charity people. They are here & everywhere just for one single reason & that is money. They never cheat becoz cheating is the only game there but when they exit we feel cheated. It is only us to blame as we never understood the game at first place.
When RJ says Praj is this, that...we all know the game. When RD says Hitachi is this, that....we all know the game. When I say YES Bank is this, that....you all know the game.Wink

-------------
Don't bet on pig after all bull & bear in circle.

Date Posted: 29/Jul/2007 at 6:13am
X-BOX jee,

Very well said, I would summerise in short, make the hay when the Sun shines, when the Sun starts shining too much get out !!

-------------

Date Posted: 29/Jul/2007 at 8:20am

basantjee,

To take a quote from Ramesh Damani's chats...There is only one Don Bradman, just like there is only one Warren Buffett.

But that doesn't mean the investing world won't throw up such greats like Viv Richards or Sachin Tendulkar or Ricky Ponting.

Posted By: vivek.650
Date Posted: 30/Jul/2007 at 1:46pm

Another multibagger is MICRO TECHNOLOGIES with PE 8.50  bse code mailto:532494@257/ - 532494@257/ = , which as per souces , eyed by Mr.Manekarji. Any more information please.

-------------
vivek

Date Posted: 30/Jul/2007 at 1:58pm
As far as I can recall he has exited that one.

-------------

Posted By: vivek.650
Date Posted: 30/Jul/2007 at 2:29pm
I am not sure of that. He is quite shrewd investor and when confirmed the stock may be out of our's reach.

-------------
vivek

Posted By: s_praharaj
Date Posted: 30/Jul/2007 at 11:15pm

I don't know how, but I missed this thread for last 5 days.

Very interesting thread.

unfortunately we do not know a lot about Professor Mannekar. He seems to be a fish of deep waters. Professor is knowledgable and practical. There must be many more unsung heroes like professor. But they are our ideals and inspiration. They help us in setting us our goals and helps us in building our confidence to achieve the difficult target.

Thanx Basant to start this thread.

-------------
Shashi Praharaj

Posted By: kishanpv
Date Posted: 30/Jul/2007 at 11:28pm
Few of the sung-unsung heroes - (pls note this is 2006 article)

Investor Billionaires

BUSINESSWORLD -  SEPTEMBER 2006

RAKESH JHUNJHUNWALA:

Titan Industries 8.08 285.26

Nagarjuna Construction 7.14 266.50

Bharat Earth Movers 3.75 203.92

Lupin 4.30 176.07

Praj Industries 11.1 132.84

Punj Lloyd 1.93 109.11

Pantaloon Retail 1.85 97.31

Bilcare 11.62 86.66

Matrix Laboratories 1.38 59.84

CRISIL 4.55 51.84

Karur Vysya Bank 4.88 43.10

Viceroy Hotels 14.23 36.76

Infomedia India 6.39 31.88

Hindustan Oil Exploration 2.74 24.13

Federal Bank 1.29 22.23

Mid-Day Multimedia 5.03 17.75

Geometric Software 2.96 16.99

Provogue (India) 2.96 16.97

TV Today 2.74 16.75

Agro Tech Foods 4.31 14.94

JB Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals 1.38 12.88

Ramco Systems 2.20 7.96

Zenotech Laboratories 2.55 3.23

Vadilal Industries 2.86 0.96

TOTAL 1,735.87

ANIL DHIRUBHAI AMBANI

ADAG:GROUP3,4

Anant Raj Industries 6.88 104.03

Jyoti Structures 7.42 55.91

Madhucon Project 3.88 54.57

TV Today 7.29 44.56

TV18 India 3.09 42.17

Magma Leasing 14.99 30.85

Saregama India 6.04 26.06

ICSA (India) 6.67 24.15

Subex Systems 2.33 22.09

Ruchi Soya Industries 1.67 17.63

Zodiac Clothing Company 7.17 17.20

Mercator Lines 1.78 14.80

Pitti Lamination 14.67 12.24

OCL India 1.83 10.35

Hindustan Dorr-Oliver 1.72 8.50

Ramco Systems 2.18 7.91

K Sera Sera Productions 2.50 2.77

Sarla Polyester 3.01 2.69

TOTAL 498.46

AZIM H PREMJI:AZIM H. PREMJI3

United Phosphorus 1.20 58.53

Novartis India 3.08 58.00

Himatsingka Seide 3.37 54.58

Pfizer 1.55 54.34

Aventis Pharma 1.03 46.81

Monsanto India 1.83 29.67

Gujarat NRE Coke 1.96 19.24

Merck 1.58 15.53

Rallis India 2.63 10.40

Fulford (India) 1.97 4.22

Todays Writing Products 3.90 3.85

Jindal Drilling 1.17 3.27

TOTAL 358.40

HARISH C. BHASIN & ASSOCIATES:HARISH C. BHASIN & ASSOCIATES5

Jaiprakash Associates 1.60 142.94

DCM Shriram Industries 5.61 14.80

Hotline Teletube 8.77 0.68

Kerala Chemicals 1.17 0.36

Haryana Leather 1.93 0.07

TOTAL 158.85

NEMISH S SHAHNEMISH S. SHAH

Lakshmi Machine Works 2.44 65.87

Motherson Sumi 1.44 35.89

Rico Auto Industries 2.45 27.02

Elgi Equipment 1.71 10.12

Hi-tech Gears 3.09 4.95

Kar Mobiles 4.33 3.11

Super Spinning 1.38 2.93

TOTAL 149.89

VALLABH BHAN

VALLABH BHANSALI & ASSOCIATES:SALI & ASSOCIATES6

MRF 4.95 65.19

Munjal Showa 7.09 23.05

FDC 1.52 14.25

Prithvi Information Solutions 1.66 11.09

Rane Engine Valves 3.92 10.10

Polyplex Corporation 2.60 6.50

IP Rings 7.12 5.74

K Sera Sera Productions 1.92 2.14

Sterling Tools 1.75 1.42

Elder Health 2.75 0.30

TOTAL 139.78

LAXMI SHIVANAND MANKEKAR

LAKSHMI SHIVANAND MANEKAR:

Pantaloon Retail 1.6 84.51

Astra Microwave 1.29 13.44

Pantaloon Industries 3.07 7.40

Champagne Indage 1.17 4.94

Galaxy Entertainment Corporation 1.39 4.80

Rishi Laser Cutting 4.65 2.20

Zen Technologies 1.52 1.95

TOTAL 119.24

SOURCE - http://www.businessworldindia.com/SEP0406/Investor_Billionaires.pdf - http://www.businessworldindia.com/SEP0406/Investor_Billionaires.pdf

Date Posted: 31/Jul/2007 at 6:32pm

Great list...

-------------

Date Posted: 07/Aug/2007 at 12:54pm
The Prof also holds NIIT. I have updated the portfolio on the first page.

-------------

Date Posted: 03/Sep/2007 at 11:26pm
Uday Kotak on Shivanand Mankekar

I must mention that one of the very important influences in my life was Shivanand Mankekar who was our professor in the MBA course. I used to go with him to the stock market almost every day, it was a great learning experience.

I remember the first lecture of Prof.Mankekar. He asked,"How do you value a company?" Someone said by net profit, somebody else said by assets. He said,"All wrong.You value a company on its cash flow."

Source: Moneylife

-------------
"You don't need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beat the guy with a 130 IQ. Rationality is essential"- Warren Buffett

Date Posted: 03/Sep/2007 at 1:24am

I was wondering: What about this "cash flow" logic of Mankekar ji, in context of his biggest holding perhaps: Pantaloon

-------------

Posted By: luke123
Date Posted: 04/Sep/2007 at 6:08pm
I want to create a new topic in this forum to write about my favourite finance guy. I don't have the rights.  Basant ji if you can give me the right??

My fav quote from him "Companies should raise money from market when the market is willing to give it rather than when it needs money"
I am talking about the ex-junk bond king Michael Milken.

Luke

Little else is requisite to carry a state to the highest degree of opulence from the lowest barbarism but peace, easy taxes, and a tolerable administration of justice: all the rest being brought about by the natural course of things--Adam Smith

Posted By: ndzapak
Date Posted: 04/Sep/2007 at 6:11pm

I was wondering: What about this "cash flow" logic of Mankekar ji, in context of his biggest holding perhaps: Pantaloon

I guess he is betting on huge cashflows in the future !

-------------
the Equitydesk is the best

Posted By: sureshb
Date Posted: 02/Oct/2007 at 10:12am
any idea what the prof is investing in now?His zee news is a favourite of reliance mutual fund but it is not going above 60-65 range?

Date Posted: 02/Oct/2007 at 10:23am
http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=709 -

Date Posted: 19/Oct/2007 at 7:36pm
Prof.Mankekar holdings in Zee News and Asian Electronics remains the same as on 30th Sep.

Champagne Indage and NIIT shareholding pattern are not available right now.

-------------

Date Posted: 22/Oct/2007 at 4:42pm
Champagne Indage - 390000 shares as on 30th Sep.

-------------

Posted By: nil_money
Date Posted: 22/Oct/2007 at 7:31pm
Deveshji ... today there were huge volumes for Champane indage .. i guess about 10 lacs shares were traded ... i doubt if some big investor has offloaded his stake ... any idea?

-------------
Thanks,
Nilesh

Date Posted: 23/Oct/2007 at 12:43pm
DB International bought, CLSA,GS sold.

-------------

Date Posted: 23/Oct/2007 at 2:12pm
Yes, DB International seems to be very bullish on the Indian liquor industry.

This is some of their block deal purchases yesterday:

55 lac shares of UB Holdings at 940.
44 lac shares of United Spirits at 1651
8.7 lac shares of Mcdowell holding at 204
12 lac shares of United Breweries at 350
36 lac shares of Radico Khaitan at 180
102 lac shares of Champagne Indage 685.

-------------
The people with experience get the money while people with money get experience!

Date Posted: 23/Oct/2007 at 4:48pm
Anything that is available to the niche upper-class market, will one day come trickling down to the masses too. It happened in computers and mobile phones and wine industry should be no different I feel, especially with the growing affluence of the Indian middle-class.

-------------

Date Posted: 23/Oct/2007 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by investor

Yes, DB International seems to be very bullish on the Indian liquor industry.

This is some of their block deal purchases yesterday:

55 lac shares of UB Holdings at 940.
44 lac shares of United Spirits at 1651
8.7 lac shares of Mcdowell holding at 204
12 lac shares of United Breweries at 350
36 lac shares of Radico Khaitan at 180
102 lac shares of Champagne Indage 685.

I hope these guys are not drunk.On a serious note DB is the most conservative of all brokerages and I always learn a thing or two about fundamental analysis from their reports.

Their sell call on YES Bank (let us put the recommendation aside) was brilliantly explained but that they took wrong number sfor calculation of NIM and RoA is another matter altogether.

-------------

Posted By: tigershark
Date Posted: 23/Oct/2007 at 10:14pm
THERE WAS A BLOCK DEAL OF 1CR SHARES OF UB TODAY WAS IT AGAIN DB

-------------
understanding both the power of compound return and the difficulty getting it is the heart and soul of understanding a lot of things

Posted By: shivkumar
Date Posted: 23/Oct/2007 at 10:46pm
can anyone enlighten me on evaluation a company by its cash flow? how does one do this? am sure there must be many of Prof Mankekar's students on this list.

Date Posted: 23/Oct/2007 at 11:20am
ha ha! nice oneClap Clap

Clap

I hope these guys are not drunk.

-------------

Date Posted: 01/Nov/2007 at 2:26pm
From the lastest holdings on the BSE site I cannot see the Professor's name in the TV18 shareholders list holding more 1% of equity.Tv18 did  some dilution so has his stake gone below 1% or he has completely exited is something that we cannot know for sure.

-------------

Posted By: edwardo
Date Posted: 02/Nov/2007 at 4:43pm
Hi ..... I am new to this forum albeit have been reading the topics and posts since long and have really learn't quiet a few things incl. quotes. Thank you this forum.

Now with this topic that really fascinates me take a look at this link: http://stocksfortune.com/QShareholder - http://stocksfortune.com/QShareholder

The shareholding confirmed herein is for cases exceeding or equal to 1%

Shareholdings OF SHIVANAND SHANKAK MANKEKAR For Quarter Ending 30-Sep-2007

COMPANY

NO OF SHARES

% OF THE
TOTAL SHARES

CLOSE PRICE
Rs.

WORTH
Rs. (Lakhs)

http://stocksfortune.com/QShareholdingA?QDrop1=BALAJITELE&QDrop2=30-Sep-2007 - - BALAJITELE

COMPANY

NO OF SHARES

% OF THE
TOTAL SHARES

CLOSE PRICE
Rs.

WORTH
Rs. (Lakhs)

http://stocksfortune.com/QShareholdingA?QDrop1=NIITLTD&QDrop2=30-Sep-2007 - - NIITLTD

http://stocksfortune.com/QShareholdingA?QDrop1=ZEENEWS&QDrop2=30-Sep-2007 - - ZEENEWS

Shareholdings OF Shivanand Shankar Mankekar with Kedar Shivanand Mankekar For Quarter Ending 30-Sep-2007

COMPANY

NO OF SHARES

% OF THE
TOTAL SHARES

CLOSE PRICE
Rs.

WORTH
Rs. (Lakhs)

http://stocksfortune.com/QShareholdingA?QDrop1=INDIAINFO&QDrop2=30-Sep-2007 - - INDIAINFO

Shareholdings OF Shivanand Shankar Mankekar With Laxmi Shivanand Mankekar For Quarter Ending 30-Sep-2007

COMPANY

NO OF SHARES

% OF THE
TOTAL SHARES

CLOSE PRICE
Rs.

WORTH
Rs. (Lakhs)

http://stocksfortune.com/QShareholdingA?QDrop1=INDIAINFO&QDrop2=30-Sep-2007 - - INDIAINFO

Shareholdings OF KEDAR SHIVANAND MANKEKAR For Quarter Ending 30-Sep-2007

COMPANY

NO OF SHARES

% OF THE
TOTAL SHARES

CLOSE PRICE
Rs.

WORTH
Rs. (Lakhs)

http://stocksfortune.com/QShareholdingA?QDrop1=RADICO&QDrop2=30-Sep-2007 - - RADICO

Shareholdings OF Laxmin Shivanand Mankekar For Quarter Ending 30-Sep-2007

COMPANY

NO OF SHARES

% OF THE
TOTAL SHARES

CLOSE PRICE
Rs.

WORTH
Rs. (Lakhs)

http://stocksfortune.com/QShareholdingA?QDrop1=PANTALOONR&QDrop2=30-Sep-2007 - - PANTALOONR

http://stocksfortune.com/QShareholdingA?QDrop1=ASIANELEC&QDrop2=30-Sep-2007 - - ASIANELEC

Posted By: shivkumar
Date Posted: 02/Nov/2007 at 5:31pm
nice interesting bit on Prof Mankekar's holdings. I only have one query. In what companies did Prof Mankekar pick up shares last week?

If I can get a ball-by-ball commentary on the prof's share buying activities even I'd be rich like himBig%20smile

Posted By: italics
Date Posted: 10/Nov/2007 at 10:32pm
Prof. Mankekar truly is an enigma. I wish someone could enlighten us a bit more about him and his perspective on investing. Would be a great learning i'm sure.

Also could someone please tell me how a professor from a management college could accumalate a portfolio north of 500 crores!! Exactly how much do professors get paid these days?? Smile

Date Posted: 10/Nov/2007 at 8:55am

Good point but he must have started with Rs 10 lacs and then compoounded it over 30 years at a steady rate of return so that should no be an issue.

In fact his investments in PRIL went up 80 times in 5 years so he did not have this kind of money to start with.

-------------

Date Posted: 11/Nov/2007 at 9:14pm
Necessary, please vote. Thank you in advance. 100% anonymous

http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1349&PN=4 - http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1349&PN=4 http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1349 -
...... http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1349 -

-------------

Date Posted: 11/Nov/2007 at 9:40pm

Omjee,

You are going to break Basantjee's record of highest no of messages.

just kiddingSmile

-------------

Date Posted: 11/Nov/2007 at 10:39pm

Well, as Steve Jobs says: "People do not know what they want, so they need to be shown the way."

-------------

Date Posted: 11/Nov/2007 at 2:27am
Very true Omjee,

That is why Steve Jobs could create world class produts no one would have thought they are required , and have become essential part of our lives...

-------------

Date Posted: 11/Nov/2007 at 2:45am
Originally posted by India_Bull

Very true Omjee,

That is why Steve Jobs could create world class produts no one would have thought they are required , and have become essential part of our lives...

EXACTLY! No wonder then that Apple users worldover are the most fiercest lot, in terms of quality/performance expectancy and their loyalty to Apple. APPLE is one of the top 10, maybe even top 5 brands of the world. It brings out so much passion among every Apple follower, it is somewhat freaky!

But then...APPLE deserves it bcoz it delivers on every count. It has the fastest, sleekest, most sylish and best performing computers in the world. Windows looks like a KID in front of Apple's hardware and software. In fact many of the Microsoft Vista's features are a direct copy of what Apple's Macintosh has had for several years.

-------------

Date Posted: 11/Nov/2007 at 2:54am
An apple a day, keeps the virus away.

As a power book user for the last 4 years, I couldn't be more happy.

Posted By: tigershark
Date Posted: 12/Nov/2007 at 8:58pm
balaji tele was also bouncing today is the prof also adding further to this one.when one professor has exited media another is  adding this is what make mkts

-------------
understanding both the power of compound return and the difficulty getting it is the heart and soul of understanding a lot of things

Date Posted: 12/Nov/2007 at 10:37pm
I guess he has sold TV18, bought Dish TV with that money.

-------------

Posted By: Kalyan
Date Posted: 12/Nov/2007 at 11:34am
Is Basantology is going to be taught at Jumunalal Bajaj ?

-------------
kalyan

Date Posted: 12/Nov/2007 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Kalyan

Is Basantology is going to be taught at Jumunalal Bajaj ?

Don't know about that but I am surely learning a thing or two from the Prof.We have a similar set of likes now in the Retail and Media space though I have been hooked into the private banking space more then the media stocks.Smile

-------------

Posted By: italics
Date Posted: 13/Nov/2007 at 12:12pm
By the way, congratulations to basantji and all the other contributors of this thread. It's still very very early days but it seems you may have spotted a probable multibagger before the good professor did!

No mean achievement!Smile

Posted By: BULLSEYE
Date Posted: 01/Dec/2007 at 1:12am
can anyone tell me that is pivotal sec. pvt .ltd is realted to prof mankekar
because where everhis investments are pivotal sec is there

Posted By: PrashantS
Date Posted: 01/Dec/2007 at 1:22am

Very true Omjee,

EXACTLY! No wonder then that Apple users worldover are the most fiercest lot, in terms of quality/performance expectancy and their loyalty to Apple. APPLE is one of the top 10, maybe even top 5 brands of the world. It brings out so much passion among every Apple follower, it is somewhat freaky!

But then...APPLE deserves it bcoz it delivers on every count. It has the fastest, sleekest, most sylish and best performing computers in the world. Windows looks like a KID in front of Apple's hardware and software. In fact many of the Microsoft Vista's features are a direct copy of what Apple's Macintosh has had for several years.

Steve Jobs is the man .Bill gates cannot be comapred to him.
When you talk of creativity Steve outsmarts everyone .Microsoft copies it .I think there are many videos of steve jobs on you tube .He is a perfect inspiration for people who want to make it big .

Posted By: gcpradhan1
Date Posted: 24/Dec/2007 at 9:37am
Originally posted by PrashantS

Very true Omjee,

Steve Jobs is the man .Bill gates cannot be comapred to him.
When you talk of creativity Steve outsmarts everyone .Microsoft copies it .I think there are many videos of steve jobs on you tube .He is a perfect inspiration for people who want to make it big .

I saw few interviews of Steve. Somehow I found him little arrogant and a very very head strong guy and a hardcore technocrat. On the contrary Bill is a sober and intelligent business man. He copy all from others, but see what an empire he created. I wonder what would have happened if Bill would have been there on top of Apple instead of Steve??

-------------
Only buy something that you'd be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years - Buffet

Date Posted: 25/Dec/2007 at 4:43pm
Steve is an artist/visionary  par excellence  on various levels and all artists have some kind of ego. You rightly pointed out...Bill Gates is a good copycat & businessmen.

In fact, Steve has a cult following largely due to this persona of his.

Actually we need Bill jee and Steve jee both, to take the computer world full throttle! But have no doubts, Steve would be the man who lays the vision!

-------------

Posted By: gwhunting
Date Posted: 10/Jan/2008 at 12:11pm

Steve is an artist/visionary  par excellence  on various levels and all artists have some kind of ego. You rightly pointed out...Bill Gates is a good copycat & businessmen.

In fact, Steve has a cult following largely due to this persona of his.

Actually we need Bill jee and Steve jee both, to take the computer world full throttle! But have no doubts, Steve would be the man who lays the vision!

I think that as a marketing type manager, Steve would like to keep his image this way and make it seem like every product was invented by him, but we all know thats not the case . What Steve does is great marketing nothing more nothing less..

Not taking away where credit is due, but I am tired of people crediting him with something he hasnt achieved..

Date Posted: 10/Jan/2008 at 12:34pm

And what has he been credited with, that he does not deserve? What you wrote is true for Bill Gates much more than Steve Jobs.

-------------

Posted By: gwhunting
Date Posted: 10/Jan/2008 at 12:44pm

And what has he been credited with, that he does not deserve? What you wrote is true for Bill Gates much more than Steve Jobs.

He has been credited with making all the Apple products... which is NOT true..

Now, I have nothing against Steve Jobs. I think that he is a great businessman and one of the best marketing manager in the world.. but he is NOT innovator of all these produts..

I agree that what I said is also true for Bill Gates, but you see when people comare Billy G with Steve they always say how Steve has invented all these products while Bill copies him and others..See, in tech industry everyone copies everyone otherwise there wont be any great products..

Date Posted: 18/Jan/2008 at 7:03pm

Prof. Mankekar December Portfolio 

Company CMP Shares  

Pantaloon Retail (India) Ltd. 735 2287980
India Infoline Ltd. 1471 1872500
Dish TV                                                   82 5000000
NIIT 132 1650000
Balaji Telefilms 300 860000
Zee News 70 2400000
Asian Electronics 506 300000
Champagne Indage Ltd. 760 390000
Radico Khaitan 142 2646500
Galaxy Entertainment Corpn. Ltd. 100 297302
PVR 300 650000

Prof. Mankekar bought an additional 82500 shares of Pantaloon Retail (India) Ltd and sold 4500 shares of India Infoline Ltd. in the Oct-Dec 2007 period.

Except for Balaji Telefilms, Radico Khaitan and Galaxy Entertainment, We at The Equity Desk are actively discussing the above stocks mentioned.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/Jan/2008 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by gwhunting

He has been credited with making all the Apple products... which is NOT true..

Now, I have nothing against Steve Jobs. I think that he is a great businessman and one of the best marketing manager in the world.. but he is NOT innovator of all these produts..

I agree that what I said is also true for Bill Gates, but you see when people comare Billy G with Steve they always say how Steve has invented all these products while Bill copies him and others..See, in tech industry everyone copies everyone otherwise there wont be any great products..

I am sure almost no one credits him with having invented the products, but yes he has been a large visionary behind most of them. Comparing BG and SJ would be a sin. I would recommend you to go deeply thru Apple's and Microsoft's history(if you you haven't).

Anyhow, I respect your opinion and you have all the right to your opinion and let's just leave it @that.

-------------

Date Posted: 18/Jan/2008 at 8:07pm

Apple and Steve jobs on Professor thread !!Wink

-------------

Print Page | Close Window