Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Sector talk
 The Equity Desk Forum :Investment Ideas - Creating winning portfolios! :Sector talk
Message Icon Topic: Good Bye.. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Dr.chaitanya

Online Status: Offline
Quote Dr.chaitanya Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 9:12pm
Sir,I feel u must start a PMS service and I am sure in times to come it would become the most popular one in history of stock market. In this way selfish people can't use your knowledge in Facebook etc and keep commenting nonsense.
IP IP Logged
zulfi

Quote zulfi Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 9:30pm
Sir even while reading the word good bye left tears in my eyes ,may be that is the part of life , sir u have given us a lot so can't ask more but life without bc ............. This last 4 years are most memorable in my life , u have given aam aadmi to dare to dream .........U Will always remain in our heart ... With heavy heart sir good bye take care ...... Me aapka picha nahi chhodunga
U CAN WIN A HORSE RACE BUT U CANNOT WIN RACES
IP IP Logged
NagarajB
Groupie
Groupie

Quote NagarajB Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 9:31pm
Dear Basantji - I was introduced to TED by a common friend many years ago and I was silently reading various discussions in the TED forums. The knowledge that was discussed here was far superior than any other place I knew of, at that time. This was the place for a very healthy and valuable analysis, humor, books..all under one roof. I remember discussions pertaining to specific page of Peter Lynch's book.It was like a college/school where collectively each company was dissected , going into specifics of particular page of the shareholder's report etc

And then came Basant's corner. Once again we could connect to you and make wealth.
I had told you one day, please teach us fishing too and not just give us the fish. Eventually you shared us knowledge with your book. Of course, I have a long long way to go before I digest your book and get into Basant's psychology of investing. You are among the very very few people who share their knowledge for gain of others. (I have honestly not searched for or met anyone else yet!)

It's sad to see you shut down such a fabulous corner! I hope you will find some way to connect with us again and share your knowledge and in turn us into multi-millionaires
[I hope to see your talks on various channels, MBA schools and keep hearing from you]
Thank you
Regards,
Nagaraj
IP IP Logged
smart_prof

Quote smart_prof Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 9:40pm
Yes sir sure few people will manage that for sure
IP IP Logged
satish23
Groupie
Groupie

Quote satish23 Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 9:42pm
The two things that changed the fortunes and mindset of many people are BC & TTI respectively.

People who didn't follow you are now left behind and are not able to digest the success stories of BC members.

My own CAGR since 2011 is more than 45% inspite of having 15% Hawkins, I don't understand why they can't believe your CAGR

I wonder where I would have reached if BC was there for another 10 yrs. Only BC members can feel what we will be missing !!!

IP IP Logged
tigershark

Quote tigershark Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 9:43pm
Dear Basant,you might be one of the best equity analyst i have known but i shall remember and respect you more for your Integrity!good luck and take care.
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 9:47pm
It is not just the small fish that is envious the old sharks who have lost their teeth can't digest our returns as well. You guys are the living examples of what we have done at BC.

Originally posted by satish23

The two things that changed the fortunes and mindset of many people are BC & TTI respectively.

People who didn't follow you are now left behind and are not able to digest the success stories of BC members.

My own CAGR since 2011 is more than 45% inspite of having 15% Hawkins, I don't understand why they can't believe your CAGR

I wonder where I would have reached if BC was there for another 10 yrs. Only BC members can feel what we will be missing !!!

'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
smart_prof

Quote smart_prof Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 9:51pm
Exactly sir
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version