Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Large Cap Blue Chips
 The Equity Desk Forum :Investment Ideas - Creating winning portfolios! :Large Cap Blue Chips
Message Icon Topic: Good Bye.. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
atulyas
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote atulyas Replybullet Posted: 06/Jul/2015 at 5:35pm
You sure did make us dream big! And if you can dream it, you can have it...that's the law of attraction! Thanks for helping me have the confidence to think big, dream big and believe BIG!
IP IP Logged
atulyas
Groupie
Groupie

Quote atulyas Replybullet Posted: 06/Jul/2015 at 12:47pm
You sure did make us dream big! And if you can dream it, you can have it...that's the law of attraction! Thanks for helping me have the confidence to think big, dream big and believe BIG!
IP IP Logged
sudhakarpv5

Quote sudhakarpv5 Replybullet Posted: 10/Jul/2015 at 2:25pm
I am late in responding but those starting words in your book will always be there -- Dream BIG with Stocks -- gave me new hopes and aspirations.
As everyone had echoed, we are lucky enough to have you as a Good Teacher, Mentor, Friend and above all else a Humble and Modest person to extend and spread his knowledge with everyone.

Thank you very much for all the confidence, guiding -- it will take us a long way and hope to meet you again. The World is Small.

Warm Regards,
Sudhakar
Thanks,
Sudhakar
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 12/Jul/2015 at 9:00am
Wah! Thank you.

Originally posted by RahulB

Hi Basant ji - It has been an awesome journey so far. Like a Guru, you have not only guided us to take the right path but also educated us so that we can build our own way to reach the destination of financial freedom.

In my school days, have read this Sanskrit shloka which is apt in the current situation:

अधमा धनमिच्छन्ति धनं मानं च मध्यमाः ।
उत्तमा मानमिच्छन्ति मानो हि महताम् धनम् ॥

adhamā dhanam_ichchhanti dhanam mānam cha madhyamāḥ |
uttamā mānam_ichchhanti māno hi mahatām dhanam ||

Lowly people desire wealth [over respect], average people desire wealth and respect, the great people desire respect [over wealth], for respect is wealth of the great!

Thank you for all the guidance so far.
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 12/Jul/2015 at 9:04am
Originally posted by sudhakarpv5

I am late in responding but those starting words in your book will always be there -- Dream BIG with Stocks -- gave me new hopes and aspirations.As everyone had echoed, we are lucky enough to have you as a Good Teacher, Mentor, Friend and above all else a Humble and Modest person to extend and spread his knowledge with everyone.Thank you very much for all the confidence, guiding -- it will take us a long way and hope to meet you again. The World is Small.Warm Regards,Sudhakar

There is no substitute to dreaming big. We have been used to thinking of money as a dirty word but money that comes through legal and ethical means isn't dirty at all. It enhances the comfort and standards of life and makes the world an easy place to live in.

Originally posted by atulyas

'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
catchsudipto

Quote catchsudipto Replybullet Posted: 12/Jul/2015 at 10:36am
Nice to see at-least you are replying and not on complete sanyas.  
Make your Life as simple as possible.
IP IP Logged
catchsudipto

Quote catchsudipto Replybullet Posted: 13/Jul/2015 at 1:34pm
Bhai atleast say hello to us as when u get time.
Make your Life as simple as possible.
IP IP Logged
Turtle Investor

Quote Turtle Investor Replybullet Posted: 05/Aug/2015 at 5:39am
Today is the first time I came to know about you when someone mentioned your book. I looked up online and ended up on this page excited and eager to know more about you and learn from an experienced and successful investor. I am a little disappointed that you have decided to close down. I registered on your website anyways and will get your book. I hope you decide the keep running this website.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version