Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Portfolio Check Up
 The Equity Desk Forum :Market Strategies :Portfolio Check Up
Message Icon Topic: Good Bye.. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
smart_prof

Online Status: Offline
Quote smart_prof Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 6:12pm
I used to follow equity desk since 2006 but never had courage to buy those ideas only after i got into basants corner i started buying bc stocks and i always bought top 5 ideas only and i have done exceedingly well thoug i could have done better if i had more belief and faith in earlier on when i joined but i went slowly on the way but the biggest what i got from bc was the courage to put more and more money into buisneses and fearlessly and i thank basant sir for that .I must say i can take on any one on any forum if anyone questions basant sirs integrity .He is the one and only person i could ever find who was willing to help every one . Sir all the best from my side and may you shine brighter than ever .

thank you sir once again thank you very much
pl do give an opportunity to meet in Mumbai or any where whereever whenever possible .

good bye and all the best sir i hope we shall be in touch or electronic media but by the heart connection we will always be toif not by hone or social media

thaxx again sir
IP IP Logged
smart_prof

Quote smart_prof Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 6:23pm
I dont know wehather you will believe it or not .I am a very emotional person .And this is one of the many ocassions where it hurts .(as i am growing older i am learning to control the emotions and seen many ups and downs peronsally and professionaly) .But still i am unable to hold my emotions back .

thaxx sir for what you have given to me .This is not about the paper wealth but about the wealth which which no one can take back from me .

I am as my many bc feinds is always with you , and hope the very best for you . and as u said in your message may be bigger canvass is waiting for you and sir i am VEry very very sure that the canvass will be way bigger than what most of us can imagine including your self .Good bye for now again.

thaxs and all the very best
IP IP Logged
smart_prof

Quote smart_prof Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 6:25pm
wanted to speak with you for 15 seconds but i can understand you would be very busy with calls and other things so that can be later bye again

all the very best sir

regards
IP IP Logged
smart_prof

Quote smart_prof Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 6:27pm
rue story: Once upon a time there was a doctor. He used to treat patients free of cost. He cured several patients & had a huge fan following. The doctor then got bored of it & opened a small private clinic. He used to charge a small fees for his advice & services. The patients were very happy with the doctor as their ailments completely went away. Some not only gained their health & wealth but also their confidence back. Some made careers out of it. Some prevented serious ailments by just listening to the advise the doctor gave to other patients. Some acquired healthy practices from the pearls of wisdom the doctor shared with everyone. The doctor had a huge influx of patients, he increased his fees, but new patients just kept on coming & his popularity continued to grow. While working at the clinic, the doctor also wrote a book, a best-seller in which he poured years of his knowledge & experience. Many people flocked to purchase his book & became die-hard follower . Seeing his popularity, some competing doctors got jealous of him. They began a deliberate campaign to deride him, malign him. They even sent some rogue patients and falsely accused the doctor. The doctor being a saint tried to cure these rogue patients as well but they had been brain-washed and damaged beyond repair. Seeing the adverse reactions from some patents and jealous doctors, the doctor lost his patience and decided to close the clinic. The doctor is presently contemplating his next steps and his die-hard followers are watching. The group of jealous doctors are celebrating as their objective has been met, but they don’t realize that some of them have been un-masked. They don’t have a career anymore. The doctor may decide to only do open-heart surgeries or brain surgeries from now but that is the doctor’s choice. As the clinic closes, the patients are teary-eyed, but are thankful to have met the doctor who completely changed their lives. Good luck doctor saab!
Great

sir this is fantastic and great i advise all those guys also to read this .this is poosted by one of my Bc freind ... hats off
IP IP Logged
rapidriser

Quote rapidriser Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 6:34pm
Dear Basant ji

Thank you for your guidance in TED (where I joined a bit late), and in BC (where I joined from the beginning). Its been a wonderful journey of learning and earning. Sad to see it coming to an end. But wish you all the best for your future.
When all else is lost, the future still remains. - Christian Nestell Bovée
IP IP Logged
Akaash Bansal

Quote Akaash Bansal Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 6:39pm
"my subscribers were not clients to me - they were a part of my extended family".....So true sir..... We are a family now....will always be in touch with you.....Really feeling sad,Heavy hearted.....Good Bye BC...Not BM....
Thanks..
Akaash Bansal
IP IP Logged
smart_prof

Quote smart_prof Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 6:43pm
"my subscribers were not clients to me - they were a part of my extended family".....So true sir..... We are a family now....will always be in touch with you.....Really feeling sad,Heavy hearted.....Good Bye BC...Not BM....

so true ...

good bye bc not bm sir   ....
IP IP Logged
atulbull

Quote atulbull Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 6:51pm
Basantji it has been a tremendous journey with you for these last 7-8 years, my greatest learning from BC has been to Invest without Fear, I was lucky to have found you early in my life and you guidance changed my life for the better. You will always have a special place in my heart, I wish you all the best for your future Ventures. Thank you for everything from the bottom of my heart.
Price is what you pay.Value is what you get.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version