Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Trading Psychology
 The Equity Desk Forum :Market Strategies :Trading Psychology
Message Icon Topic: Book your copy of 'The Thoughtful Investor' Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 4 Next >>
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote basant Replybullet Topic: Book your copy of 'The Thoughtful Investor'
    Posted: 17/Mar/2014 at 1:30pm

Dear Friends,

We have started taking pre-order bookings for my book ‘The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing’. Please log in to the following site to place orders for the same:

Though the website states that we would start dispatches from April 10, 2014. We hope to commence the same before that. Finally, if I were to describe this book in a few lines it would be:

"This book pretty much defines all that I know about stocks, I have not kept back anything for myself as the idea was to spread the message of investing across, rather than hold it back. In other words, I do not know anything about stocks that hasn't been discussed in this book.  For those of you who know me from the start of The Equity Desk either through discussions or by reading the old posts please be assured that the content is of the highest possible order. I remain confident of meeting up to the expectations."

I have not opted out for any launch party as I think that if a product is good it would not need any high profile advertising  and if it isn't, than no amount of hard selling will be able to get it incremental buyers.

With best wishes,

Basant Maheshwari

You may also like to check:

The Thoughtful Investor  by Basant Maheshwari

Preview: Author's Note -'The Thoughtful Investor'

Some thoughts on 'The Thoughtful Investor'.

Edited by basant - 17/Mar/2014 at 1:45pm
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
manish_okhade

Quote manish_okhade Replybullet Posted: 17/Mar/2014 at 2:46pm

1) Clicked the button - BUY THE BOOK

2) Screen navigate to new form. Later i do not see any buttom to initiate the payment
IP IP Logged
Chopra

Quote Chopra Replybullet Posted: 17/Mar/2014 at 3:14pm
I also struggled a bit.. but there is a 'CONTINUE' button at the bottom to take you to payment section.. Use the Right scroll bar to go down or just use 'Tab'
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 17/Mar/2014 at 3:27pm
Thanks Chopra Ji. After you have registered an email will be sent to your inbox with the details of payment against which you wouid have to do a NEFT, cheque or cash drop in. An email will also be sent on receipt of payment( which might take a day as we are dealing with heavy traffic now so the reconciliation is taking some time).
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
Khambatta

Quote Khambatta Replybullet Posted: 17/Mar/2014 at 4:35pm
Hi Basant,

Getting the below error.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
IP IP Logged
kmuthu_gct

Quote kmuthu_gct Replybullet Posted: 17/Mar/2014 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by basant

Thanks Chopra Ji. After you have registered an email will be sent to your inbox with the details of payment against which you wouid have to do a NEFT, cheque or cash drop in. An email will also be sent on receipt of payment( which might take a day as we are dealing with heavy traffic now so the reconciliation is taking some time).

This helped to order the book. Waiting for the book now :)
IP IP Logged
rohit1889

Quote rohit1889 Replybullet Posted: 17/Mar/2014 at 5:30pm
Done...
If you're prepared to invest in a company, then you ought to be able to explain why in simple language that a fifth grader could understand, and quickly enough so the fifth grader won't get bored.
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 17/Mar/2014 at 6:50pm
I think the server crashed because of the load! On a serious note, its working fine, you can try again.

Originally posted by Khambatta

Hi Basant,

Getting the below error.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
IP IP Logged
Page  of 4 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version