Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Microcaps-When will value.be unlocked?
 The Equity Desk Forum :Investment Ideas - Creating winning portfolios! :Microcaps-When will value.be unlocked?
Message Icon Topic: "The Thoughtful Investor" by Basant Maheshwari Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 15 Next >>
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 19/Jan/2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Kautilya

Congratulations Sir!! Seven years back I remember searching for a book on indian equity investing and could not find anything other than the Ashwini Gujral types. I am glad you decided to write this book. Looking forward to get my copy signed by you.

Yes, even I've struggled to read the foreign books and then super impose it into the Indian context and maybe having read so many of them helped me design this one in this particular style so that we can cover everything.

Originally posted by ravibagri

Please do ensure to even release the E-book format of the Book at a price may be discounted rate than the print one as this will assist in selling across.

The E-book can be secured with a password to open and one should not be able to print the same i.e. restrict the print option for the E-book.

EBooks and Kindle will happen but litter later, right now it will be the normal print.
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
FutureBull

Quote FutureBull Replybullet Posted: 19/Jan/2014 at 10:11pm
Great congratulations Basantji! looking forward to your book. I would love to have a signed copy your book.
‘The market always does what it’s supposed to — BUT NEVER WHEN’.
IP IP Logged
photon

Quote photon Replybullet Posted: 19/Jan/2014 at 10:19pm
Basant Ji, I must say its a very interesting and comprehensive list of topics. I think it covers almost all the "best chapters" from the top 8-10 related books I have read !

I hope this become the authoritative textbook for investments in India !
"Missing a train is only painful if you run after it" - NNT
IP IP Logged
tyasha
Groupie
Groupie

Quote tyasha Replybullet Posted: 19/Jan/2014 at 9:14am
Congrats, Basanji and all the best for the success of the same. Request you to facilitate an on-line version sale as early as possible, so that the book is always available with me on my tab/kindle
Oh if only I had a time machine!
IP IP Logged
RahulB

Quote RahulB Replybullet Posted: 19/Jan/2014 at 9:58am
Congrats Basant!

You are not only a great investor but importantly an inspiring teacher. Many of us have benefited interacting with you and with this book your learning's will become timeless.

Look forward to reading your book.
IP IP Logged
LearningToFly

Quote LearningToFly Replybullet Posted: 19/Jan/2014 at 10:50am
Basant Jee,
I feel extremely privileged to be associated with you and know you. Kudos and best wishes. I am sure this book will be the best seller.
I will not only buy this but suggest all B-schools where I go for visiting lecture.
Success... at all cost.
IP IP Logged
extreme

Quote extreme Replybullet Posted: 19/Jan/2014 at 11:01am
basant sir, would it be available immediately on flipkart?
IP IP Logged
valueman

Quote valueman Replybullet Posted: 19/Jan/2014 at 11:12am
Congrats Basantjee . Hope your book is made available at flipkart soon .

To achieve satisfactory investment results is easier than most people realize ; to achieve superior results is harder than it looks .
Benjamin Graham.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 15 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version