Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Management Interactions, Company and AGM Visits
 The Equity Desk Forum :Investment Ideas - Creating winning portfolios! :Management Interactions, Company and AGM Visits
Message Icon Topic: Markets move first, reasons follow later! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
sddelhi

Online Status: Offline
Quote sddelhi Replybullet Posted: 23/Jun/2012 at 7:23pm
Truely Said. Time has come to implement it when everyone is talking of crisis all over globe. Make your portfolio its high time now.

I love doing Technical Analysis too to make entry exit and catch Primary Market Trend beside stock selection on its Fundamental.

I beleive our market has bottomed out and Sensex not likely to break 16000/15000 Level also as per my time analysis Sensex Likely to see 25000-30000 Level in coming 18 Months ( Probability 75%)

Happy Investing.

:%29

The Views are my personal on self conviction pls check/study yourself before following. I won`t be held responsible for any loss/damage due to following my views recomendation.
IP IP Logged
altavista111

Quote altavista111 Replybullet Posted: 24/Aug/2012 at 6:16pm
sometimes we even have to be coward by thinking bravely.. isnt it? correct me if i am wrong..
IP IP Logged
nodx41

Quote nodx41 Replybullet Posted: 15/Oct/2012 at 12:03pm
Nice article and well explanations 
IP IP Logged
guptaone

Quote guptaone Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2012 at 3:14am
ub holdings looks to me to fall in this category.l
ub holdings current top holdings includes :
united spirits still lot value left.
kfa is almost at bottomfishing stage n only its revival may help ub group to come out of the mess!
ubcity - value still to be unlocked!
lkp merchant who lost over50% investment in kfa has switched over to ub holdings@80 avg.
funds accumulated about 20%stake this year!
only negative is mallya has sold 8%stake last quarter! is it a great play ahead?
i am already into this stock.
pls advise whether ubholdings can be added further on sip basis?
indepth analysis is highly appreciated!
gupta.
IP IP Logged
sumitraepic

Quote sumitraepic Replybullet Posted: 23/Oct/2015 at 1:58pm
Very good saying that market move first and reasons follow later. This is happening in an overall segment of the investment.
IP IP Logged
sumitraepic

Quote sumitraepic Replybullet Posted: 16/Dec/2015 at 4:34pm
Exactly, market move first and reasons follow later. I like your post, very significant result given by you.
IP IP Logged
farhanepic
Groupie
Groupie

Quote farhanepic Replybullet Posted: 14/Mar/2016 at 6:37pm
Asia markets are trading higher on Monday, extending Friday's gains, as traders began to take a more positive view of the European Central Bank's (ECB) monetary policy decision last week.
IP IP Logged
Nichola1374i

Quote Nichola1374i Replybullet Posted: 15/Mar/2016 at 4:04pm
Further solidified by Flywire technology, a Nike Zoom Air technology provides optimal cushioning for impact and dynamic footwork,Nike Cortez Leather Men, in addition to a versatile outsole construction that’s intended for diverse court surfaces.
Actually inspired by the futuristic Nike Mag,latest nike roshe run, the new Nike HyperDunk 2015 boasts an extended collar height and minimalist upper with reduced layers. Comprised of a one-piece lightweight textile Hyperfuse upper, the flexible collar foam provides support, while its internal bootie construction conforms to the foot for a snug, comfortable fit.
Made famous due to the larger than life ‘AIR’ on the sides of the shoe,Nike Roshe Run Slip Womens,one of the first colorways to return also happens to be one of the most popular ones as well. Coming in a traditional black and white upper, expect this Nike Air More Uptempo to release sometime in 2016, which will definitely make old school sneakerheads something to smile about.

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version