Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Our stocks. Buy hold or sell - The help ourselves Board
 The Equity Desk Forum :Market Strategies :Our stocks. Buy hold or sell - The help ourselves Board
Message Icon Topic: Basants Corner - Finally Here! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 24 Next >>
abadhya
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote abadhya Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 4:39pm
Is site up now?
Rahul.
Need of the Hour: Humanaire
IP IP Logged
bearish

Quote bearish Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 4:42pm
Basantji, youve got a barrage of questions coming your way! If we opt for the Basic package now, Can we upgrade to Gold later? Tx
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 4:45pm
All accounts should be activated by 6.00 pm and we will introduce a few stocks in Top Ten at about 8.00 pm.

I am trying to verify the payment with the details to enable the above. If your payments have not come by now they will in the next 3 hours don't worry.
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
rajnsharma

Quote rajnsharma Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by basant

All accounts should be activated by 6.00 pm and we will introduce a few stocks in Top Ten at about 8.00 pm.

I am trying to verify the payment with the details to enable the above. If your payments have not come by now they will in the next 3 hours don't worry.

Hi Basantjee,
      I just now registered myself for Basant's corner and made the payment using the payment gateway provided. Can access the main pages of all the sections. The interface looks very neat.

Waiting for the activation to happen in order to get into the details.  Lat 3 years I have beniffited a lot in from theequitydesk. Expecting this to be helpful in my next level of learning.

Regards,
Raj
Wall Street makes money by it's activity, while you can make money by your in-activity - Warren Buffett
IP IP Logged
smart_prof

Quote smart_prof Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 5:00pm

sirji,

my account is activated or not hw would i know sir
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by rajnsharma

Hi Basantjee,
      I just now registered myself for Basant's corner and made the payment using the payment gateway provided. Can access the main pages of all the sections. The interface looks very neat.

Waiting for the activation to happen in order to get into the details.  Lat 3 years I have beniffited a lot in from theequitydesk. Expecting this to be helpful in my next level of learning.

Regards,
Raj

Read the free pages till we get your account activated.
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
rajnsharma

Quote rajnsharma Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 5:13pm

Originally posted by rajnsharma

Hi Basantjee,

Regards,
Raj

Read the free pages till we get your account activated.
Doing the same right nowWink
Wall Street makes money by it's activity, while you can make money by your in-activity - Warren Buffett
IP IP Logged
abadhya
Groupie
Groupie

Quote abadhya Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 5:13pm
Sure a lot to read :-)...Take your time, Basant ji! Guys we should not force stuffs now...Lets have some patience..Though I am also being little impatience   
Rahul.
Need of the Hour: Humanaire
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 24 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version