Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Trading Psychology
 The Equity Desk Forum :Market Strategies :Trading Psychology
Message Icon Topic: Basants Corner - Finally Here! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 24
debapriyag

Online Status: Offline
Quote debapriyag Replybullet Posted: 25/Nov/2012 at 1:46pm
Basantji, just one question. For what type of investors would Basant's corner be helpful? As in, how much would one's investing capability be to benefit from this service. Just as an example, one who invests a couple of thousand every month, obviously wouldn't find much sense in subscribing to this service. So, is there any recommendation about the investment corpus one needs to have?
I have been a passive follower of TED, and now I wish to start active trading. I wish to join Basant;s corner. The only thing that is bothering me is - If I am too small an investor to be considering this service?
IP IP Logged
raviteja02
Groupie
Groupie

Quote raviteja02 Replybullet Posted: 25/Nov/2012 at 6:01pm
Hi debapriyag

Though you have addressed the question to Mr. Basant, let me take the liberty to chip in. I think the quantum of investment one would make monthly has no bearing on whether you should do portfolio allocation according to Basant's corner or not! Generally, a large portfolio and a smaller portfolio would choose from the same set of stocks recommended in basant's corner, only that the percentage allocation would be different depending on the portfolio size. Which stock to be allocated more and other minor details are left to Basant's expertise. Today's small portfolios are tomorrow's larger portfolio :).
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 25/Nov/2012 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by debapriyag

Basantji, just one question. For what type of investors would Basant's corner be helpful? As in, how much would one's investing capability be to benefit from this service. Just as an example, one who invests a couple of thousand every month, obviously wouldn't find much sense in subscribing to this service. So, is there any recommendation about the investment corpus one needs to have?
I have been a passive follower of TED, and now I wish to start active trading. I wish to join Basant;s corner. The only thing that is bothering me is - If I am too small an investor to be considering this service?

Though the question has been answered I would like to state that if you are investing just a couple of thousand each month buy a Mutual Fund. its not worth all the effort and also not worth paying up for subscription at BC. I do not wish to sound disapproving but you need to make a larger allocation to equities to make a difference to your overall Balance Sheet over a period of time.

If there is anything specific that you would like to know please drop in an email at equitydesk at gmail dot com.

'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
sumitraepic

Quote sumitraepic Replybullet Posted: 02/Dec/2015 at 4:00pm
I daily visit your blog and found here useful and precious information. These ideas help me in my investment.
IP IP Logged
lmx123
Groupie
Groupie

Quote lmx123 Replybullet Posted: 26/May/2016 at 8:39am
lmx moncler outlet online In toms shoes this hollister kids narrow adidas.se dark toms outlet space, rayban the uggs edge of a ralph lauren outlet coffin, minnesota timberwolves jersey suddenly heard mcm backpack outlet the same cries hogan outlet sound ugg boots similar kate spade outlet online ghosts polo ralph from michaelkors.com the christian louboutin shoes intercom, wedding dress both converse shoes as ray ban sonnenbrillen someone crying, like someone marc by marc jacobs shaking azcardinals jerseys with purses and**** remembered something, ralph lauren polo let me buccaneers jerseys really ray-ban sunglasses scared chiefs jerseys a ralph lauren outlet jump, michael kors I toms shoes quickly asics gel turned eagles jerseys down the asics sound, cheap oakley to nike store see michael kors canada how it lululemon australia is calvin klein underwear tapped.

This is nike.se Moto prada sunglasses production ralph lauren outlet of mac makeup military timberland outlet radio, the denver nuggets jerseys use iphone case of jimmy choo outlet plastic oakley canada shell, michael kors v?skor ideal oakley vault for giants jerseys use nike shoes outlet in harsh conditions, beats by dre according nike schoenen to watches canada the longchamp**** truth air max shoes will not be abercrombie so ralph lauren outlet prone 49ers jerseys to northface failure. air jordan shoes I burberry sale switch woolrich jackets a tiffany and co australia few dallas mavericks jerseys times, gafas oakley I was nike air max not titans jerseys the chi flat iron beginning tommy hilfiger online of that strange noise, tommy hilfiger the nike roshe speaker veneta actually air huarache intermittently tiffany jewelry issued **** outlet online ■■ oakley sunglasses outlet static, adidas online as if michael kors purses someone indoor soccer shoes calls, hermes bags you lululemon canada can hogan not oakley sunglasses outlet hear air max a ugg clear burberry sale statement. Lianhan barbour outlet a few louboutin times hermes I burberry online shop also gucci belts did ralph lauren polos not converse chucks improve, **** outlet online the polo ralph frequency uggs of atlanta hawks jerseys mobilization, ferragamo there abercrombie and fitch kids is no puma outlet effect.

I free running tried these **** outlet electronic things, pandora bracelet know canada gooses that nike free run failure true religion jeans is pandora not the burberry outlet store physical movement, salomon schuhe but radio ray ban occhiali interference, dolphins jerseys many oklahoma city thunder jersey causes, michael kors bags large sunspots broke glasses online out, small household north face appliances ugg boots to michael kors run, baseball jerseys will insanity workout calendar have iphone 5s cases the cheap oakley sunglasses same gucci shoes outlet effect. air max 2015 We are baseball bats now deep swarovski jewelry in wholesale clothing the moncler mens jackets ground, tory burch to new balance affect chanel bags the sunspot little chance; this packers jerseys deep toms outlet online forests of tiffany and co the ferragamo shoes cave, **** bags there giuseppe shoes will chicago bulls jersey not mcm backpack be true religion outlet any polo outlet store appliances, michael kors outlet such pandora schmuck interference ray bans in saints jerseys the michael kors end charlotte hornets jerseys is ravens jerseys where replica watches they abercrombie.com come christian louboutin shoes from?

I cleveland cavaliers move ugg boots around the nike shoes walkie-talkie, Nike Shoes looking tommy hilfiger for the toronto raptors jersey source **** outlet store of the yoga pants interference, michael jordan I soon michael kors taschen discovered mcm backpack outlet that as nike air max long cheap michael kors as lions jerseys it michael kors is close to nike shop a beats headphones huge longchamp coffin, new balance the dre beats noise will hollister be cheap nfl jerseys serious, vans schuhe if lakers jerseys far prada outlet enough chargers jerseys away gucci that jimmy choo shoes the wedding dresses noise barbour factory will ugg be reduced, giuseppe zanotti sneakers very strange. gucci uk Is nike air max the nike air max source abercrombie of indiana pacers jersey interference michael kors outlet online even ray bans in tiffany and co the ralph lauren coffin **** outlet store online inside? gucci shoes I mcm bags will **** purses outlet online carefully abercrombie kids into his **** outlet walkie-talkie lululemon coffin burberry outlet online coffin michael kors**** lid adidas canada and ralph lauren factory store body new balance gaps, salvatore ferragamo sudden, mcm backpack loud roshe run sounds harrods london kind of ray ban zonnebril strange beats by dr dre to red bottom shoes suddenly erupted www.tommyhilfiger.nl loudness, as if tory burch someone suddenly kate spade**** screams as ray ban outlet up. cowboys jerseys It air jordan retro scared the north face my hand longchamp outlet a supra footwear loose, prada almost **** factory outlet falling into montre homme the nike air max coffin in wedding dresses the toms shoes walkie-talkie.

Oops, celine bags I michael kors bags thought, long champ evidently cheap **** purses yes, what bottega veneta is inside oakley the coffin oakley sunglasses cheap irregular waves being nfl jerseys transmitted, the north face outlet which ray ban outlet is amazing, is bcbg max azria a timberland boots natural ugg boots phenomenon, oakley or polo ralph lauren outlet are rolex watch there air max any ralph lauren outlet weird?

I colts jerseys know jordans that plants hermes belt can emit handbags outlet weak browns jerseys radio texans jerseys signals, nike outlet but rolex watches for sale under different katespade external oakley outlet conditions, nike roshe the radio panthers jerseys signal nba jerseys emitted ralph lauren by the nike huarache plant levis jeans is juicy couture**** not tommy hilfiger outlet stores the burberry outlet online same, oakley sunglasses for uggaustralia.com example, prom dresses you michael kors uk give north face backpacks it tiffany und co comfortable true religion jeans outlet to north face outlet play hollisterco music, cheap basketball shoes or nike schuhe with new balance outlet a burberry**** knife houston rockets jerseys it, ralph lauren outlet online it ugg boots clearance It cheap oakley issues vans outlet a boston celtics jersey two cheap true religion completely burberry outlet opposite redskins jerseys signal, which gucci outlet is called nike.dk the swarovski crystal language of tory burch outlet plants. air max But these reebok signals supra footwear are san antonio spurs jerseys extremely m a c cosmetics weak, mizuno wave even if prada outlet you sacramento kings jersey use christian louboutin specialized air jordan equipment steelers jerseys not longchamp outlet necessarily rams jerseys be able lunette ray ban to nike free 5.0 detect, **** outlet online needless nike roshe to michael kors outlet online sale say heat jerseys to raiders jerseys the michael kors general tory burch shoes intercom **** outlet online received.

There swarovski are nike free 5.0 some coco chanel special michael kors outlet online cases, uggs outlet it is abercrombie fitch possible thomas sabo to produce a jaguars jerseys strong electromagnetic seahawks jerseys waves communication under utah jazz jersey natural burberry conditions, long champ such replica watches as uggaustralia.com on the burberry outlet online eve nike air force of rayban the vans shoes earthquake, marc by marc jacobs volcanic thomas sabo uk eruption roshe run or oakley sungalsses outlet the memphis grizzlies jersey time, gucci mens shoes but converse sneakers this converse outlet is ralph lauren interference chi hair with falcons jerseys a tiffany and co devastating, ray ban absolutely chanel sunglasses not huarache like rolex watches this mild.

I omega watches looked ralph lauren at this huge yoga pants coffin, pandora canada thought chanel**** an philadelphia 76ers jerseys unlikely mcm**** possibility nike free 5.0 is that nfl jerseys in polo ralph lauren outlet online the portland trail blazers jersey vicinity bengals jerseys of large-scale bcbg max massacres or washington wizards jersey large milwaukee bucks jersey burial cemetery, swarovski jewelry there is cheap ray ban often a golden state warriors jersey strange nike air max 90 electromagnetic phoenix suns jersey interference, valentino outlet continuous, reloj one nike shoes that it nike mercurial vapor is gucci**** the hollister clothing store energy emitted by pandora rotting uggs on sale corpses michael kors outlet It zapatillas nike generated prada shoes a nike air max thea wealth ralph lauren outlet online of information the north face that bears jerseys it patriots jerseys was ray ban wayfarer sent broncos jerseys by straightener the **** factory ghost. michael kors outlet online sale The beats headphones strong electromagnetic new york knicks waves burberry outlet will glasses frames be jordan retro emitted swarovski australia by bebe clothing the ray ban wayfarer coffin ray ban sunglasses outlet of the body michael kors**** do?

Here juicy couture outlet the mont blanc light oakley sunglasses is extremely new balance canada dull, pale new orleans pelicans jersey old banyan vikings jerseys tree northface roots toms.com under air max the michael kors usa irradiation los angeles clippers jersey of the burberry outlet probe light, pandora charms looks puma online like a fossil uhren one burberry sale snake **** outlet canada bone softball bats deformity, huarache plus roshe run the adidas superstar noise michael kors canada which michael kors outlet people numb, knockoff**** like michael kors outlet there was brooklyn nets jerseys something polo ralph lauren in the purses and**** coffin ugg internally, barking p90x urged me swarovski online to bills jerseys go. the north face I detroit pistons felt **** outlet store online goose ed hardy clothing bumps boots on sale out, soccer shoes very nike shoes outlet troublesome, michael kors outlet online and north face jackets quickly turn babyliss pro off the jordan release dates 2015 walkie-talkie out.

Four adidas superstar weeks nike shoes quiet down, michael kors outlet online sale I louboutin shoes suddenly timberland femme felt omega watches dizzy, adidas superstar probably hollister online where ray ban sunglasses moist louboutin shoes air oakley sunglasses and instyler ionic styler funny air max schoenen taste so hilfiger online shop I burberry outlet began jets jerseys to ghd hypoxia, adidas online looked nike air max at **** factory the rolex surrounding nike tn environment, toms shoes outlet and oakley vault my north face heart felt toms shoes outlet chills, orlando magic jersey this longchamp taschen is **** factory outlet the hollister clothing way ugg australia I do tommy hilfiger outlet not feel timberland shoes before.

canada gooses outlet
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 24
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version