Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Stock Synopsis
 The Equity Desk Forum :Investment Ideas - Creating winning portfolios! :Stock Synopsis
Message Icon Topic: Basant's Corner - Coming Soon Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 35 Next >>
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 7:13am
Originally posted by SimpleInv

Payment by card will be of great help for people living outside india. do we have payment by card option? if yes, could you please share the link.

I understand but it is the gateway guys who decide on these things. For instance they did not allow payment by ICICI through Net banking

If you are outside India you can use your NRE account in India or do an online transfer. I understand the issues but that is how we are placed at the moment.
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
ash7979

Quote ash7979 Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 8:36am
Originally posted by basant

I will try and inform all Gold members whose payments I have received and accounts activated tomorrow before markets open by email as to where intend t invest with the subscription money. Just give me some time I have been really busy and never worked like this for years!

Good luck to you all! Let us make this a very profitable venture for each of us.

Regards,

Basant Maheshwari

BasantJi,

Are you going to mail us(Gold Members) your pick,which you are going to buy from the subscription money before market open today?

I was waiting for your e-mail since early morning todayWink
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free....
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 8:48am
Do not worry, I will intimate you all at the right time. Meanwhile I am testing the mailers in a few minutes.
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
ash7979

Quote ash7979 Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 8:49am

Do not worry, I will intimate you all at the right time. Meanwhile I am testing the mailers in a few minutes.

Okay,thanks for confirmation...
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free....
IP IP Logged
smart_prof

Quote smart_prof Replybullet Posted: 02/Nov/2011 at 12:13pm

Meaning this is in line with your policy of being fully invested at all times !!!!!!! simply amazing !!!! wonder thats what i want to learn

IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 05/Nov/2011 at 4:48pm
Why can't we all wait till Sunday?

Please do NOT start a debate on unnecessary conjecture as to what stocks will be added. Any discussion on stocks that directly or indirectly provides information on what is just plain guesswork is false and liable to have the user's account at Basant’s Corner permanently suspended.

Please take this very seriously.

Also some members are providing offers to others to share expenses and join. If that is the norm then we will have the account suspended even other wise simultaneous multiple logins will freeze the account.

Edited by basant - 05/Nov/2011 at 4:49pm
IP IP Logged
njconsultancy

Quote njconsultancy Replybullet Posted: 05/Nov/2011 at 5:35pm
Basant ji, can i transfer by RTGS from abroad on your given details? Please let me know asap
IP IP Logged
DHIRAJKANT

Quote DHIRAJKANT Replybullet Posted: 04/Dec/2011 at 7:40am
Basant ji,
pls write ur comments (if possible )on yr "top 10" stock's every fall or rise.
with regards,
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 35 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version