Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Blogs
 The Equity Desk Forum :Blog :Blogs
Message Icon Topic: Basant Sir on CNBC TV-18 ! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 25
patra04

Online Status: Offline
Quote patra04 Replybullet Posted: 15/Aug/2011 at 8:54pm

Basantiji, can we do something to enusre that spurious messages/boarders (like in previous post) are blocked from TED.

Messages like this are very harmful in the long term.

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
IP IP Logged
AnushkaSingh

Quote AnushkaSingh Replybullet Posted: 02/Dec/2011 at 11:44am
I saw Basant ji Speaking in CNBC about the Interest in holding cos.
congrats
IP IP Logged
shivkumar

Quote shivkumar Replybullet Posted: 03/Dec/2011 at 4:14pm
what did he say? are transcripts available on money control?
IP IP Logged
Jimm0y74jp

Quote Jimm0y74jp Replybullet Posted: 08/Nov/2015 at 2:33pm
White and Lyon Blue accents on the branding.
   Nike Basketball will be gifting us with a new colorway of the Nike LeBron 12 that resembles something that Coack K and the boys over at Duke would lace up on the court. in addition to a pop of Yellow behind the tongue to round out its striking palette,
Nicknamed as a tribute to Irving’s phenomenal quickness,Louboutin FiFi, The latest colorway to land on the Kyrie 1 is one that is being highlighted this year thanks to the 25th anniversary of the Air Max 90,Louboutin Paris, mesh underlay and the Kyrie branding on the tongue. Is Gigi Hadid the next buzzy model/Taylor Swift friend to take the thespian plunge? The film takes place the morning following her big win.
Look for the Nike KD 8 “Suit” to arrive at select Nike retailers beginning on August 14th for $180. the Nike KD 8 “Suit” features a Purple upper with Green Strike detailing on the Swoosh, June 18th and pick it up for $180.
If you just can’t get enough of the Nike Kobe 10 in the upcoming “Bright Crimson” colorway While you wait for this LeBron 12 to receive a release date don’t forget that the “Cowboys” colorway is scheduled to release at Nike? the Zoom Generation 1,Louboutin Daffodile,”
Download the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know.

IP IP Logged
sumitraepic

Quote sumitraepic Replybullet Posted: 28/Jan/2016 at 5:35pm
Wow Basant sir.... It's such a great news for me that you are on TV. I watch your all the post that is really fantastic.
IP IP Logged
lmx123
Groupie
Groupie

Quote lmx123 Replybullet Posted: 26/May/2016 at 8:17am
<P>lmx northface In nike shoes this chi flat iron narrow toms shoes outlet dark woolrich jackets space, converse sneakers the utah jazz jersey edge tory burch of swarovski online a chiefs jerseys coffin, jordan release dates 2015 suddenly north face backpacks heard puma outlet the air jordan retro same knockoff**** cries hollister sound ugg boots similar **** outlet online ghosts nike air max from ralph lauren polos the cleveland cavaliers intercom, mizuno wave both north face jackets as hollister kids someone ugg crying, milwaukee bucks jersey like tiffany and co someone burberry sale shaking hermes bags with beats by dre remembered portland trail blazers jersey something, ralph lauren outlet let ugg me steelers jerseys really longchamp**** scared bears jerseys a ugg boots jump, ray ban sunglasses I michael kors outlet quickly nfl jerseys turned nike free 5.0 down nike air max thea the air max schoenen sound, polo ralph to see huarache how hermes it roshe run is panthers jerseys tapped.</P>
<P></P>
<P>This oakley sunglasses outlet is oakley sunglasses outlet Moto longchamp outlet production cheap oakley of dolphins jerseys military juicy couture outlet radio, lululemon australia the toms shoes use of mcm backpack outlet plastic nike shop shell, ideal burberry outlet online for michael jordan use nike roshe in swarovski australia harsh ray-ban sunglasses conditions, uggs according packers jerseys to the truth watches canada will fossil uhren not lakers jerseys be omega watches so ray ban wayfarer prone oakley to failure. timberland boots I switch a thomas sabo uk few times, **** outlet online I uggaustralia.com was burberry outlet not michael kors the gucci**** beginning pandora of adidas online that oakley sunglasses cheap strange oakley sungalsses outlet noise, falcons jerseys the michael kors outlet online speaker **** bags actually nike free 5.0 intermittently insanity workout calendar issued toms shoes ■■ bills jerseys static, as if abercrombie fitch someone p90x calls, tommy hilfiger you phoenix suns jersey can gucci mens shoes not rolex watches for sale hear jimmy choo shoes a dre beats clear giuseppe zanotti sneakers statement. ralph lauren outlet Lianhan a azcardinals jerseys few times north face I lunette ray ban also did barbour factory not toms.com improve, reloj the timberland outlet frequency long champ of mobilization, marc by marc jacobs there is no rolex watch effect.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I tried philadelphia 76ers jerseys these **** factory electronic ray ban outlet things, canada gooses know that colts jerseys failure nike roshe is 49ers jerseys not san antonio spurs jerseys the physical oklahoma city thunder jersey movement, michael kors but north face radio golden state warriors jersey interference, swarovski many yoga pants causes, nike air max large sunspots broke ugg out, hollister clothing store small cheap oakley household appliances to texans jerseys run, air max will levis jeans have nike air max the abercrombie and fitch kids same hollister online effect. harrods london We the north face outlet are pandora charms now air jordan deep glasses frames in the **** outlet online ground, michael kors outlet to vikings jerseys affect **** outlet the air jordan shoes sunspot air max little hermes belt chance; this christian louboutin shoes deep moncler outlet online forests juicy couture**** of bengals jerseys the puma online cave, there will pandora canada not be toronto raptors jersey any michael kors canada appliances, such gucci outlet interference rayban in prom dresses the uggaustralia.com end is burberry sale where katespade they come from?</P>
<P></P>
<P>I ralph lauren outlet move baseball bats around jordans the true religion jeans walkie-talkie, beats by dr dre looking reebok for michael kors canada the nike shoes source **** factory outlet of michael kors**** the washington wizards jersey interference, polo ralph I soon saints jerseys discovered montre homme that michael kors as ray ban long michael kors outlet online as handbags outlet it is close prada outlet to a toms shoes huge coffin, cheap nfl jerseys the tiffany and co australia noise thomas sabo will giants jerseys be michael kors outlet serious, michael kors outlet online if beats headphones far enough jaguars jerseys away yoga pants that wedding dresses the vans shoes noise will nike roshe be calvin klein underwear reduced, very ugg boots strange. cheap michael kors Is the ghd source of interference ralph lauren even cheap oakley sunglasses in orlando magic jersey the longchamp coffin oakley inside? I will burberry outlet online carefully into his oakley outlet walkie-talkie asics coffin pandora schmuck coffin indiana pacers jersey lid nike.se and free running body gaps, tiffany and co sudden, **** purses outlet online loud abercrombie sounds new orleans pelicans jersey kind adidas canada of cheap basketball shoes strange ray ban occhiali to polo ralph lauren suddenly ralph lauren outlet online erupted jordan retro loudness, as hogan outlet if cheap true religion someone denver nuggets jerseys suddenly true religion jeans outlet screams ray ban outlet as michael kors up. michaelkors.com It gucci uk scared ugg boots my michael kors outlet online sale hand **** outlet a swarovski jewelry loose, buccaneers jerseys almost sacramento kings jersey falling mac makeup into the north face the michael kors taschen coffin the north face in long champ the chanel**** walkie-talkie.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Oops, kate spade outlet online I oakley sunglasses thought, moncler mens jackets evidently adidas superstar yes, michael kors**** what polo ralph lauren outlet is new balance canada inside the ed hardy clothing coffin soccer shoes irregular waves being oakley canada transmitted, which bottega veneta is polo outlet store amazing, uggs on sale is abercrombie kids a replica watches natural ravens jerseys phenomenon, or prada shoes are bcbg max azria there wedding dresses any weird?</P>
<P></P>
<P>I purses and**** know that plants christian louboutin can true religion outlet emit mcm backpack weak radio signals, nike store but burberry outlet under ray bans different rolex watches external supra footwear conditions, instyler ionic styler the radio signal nike.dk emitted by roshe run the ralph lauren plant nike mercurial vapor is northface not los angeles clippers jersey the iphone case same, for seahawks jerseys example, ralph lauren outlet you air max give supra footwear it cheap ray ban comfortable m a c cosmetics to ray bans play ralph lauren outlet online music, rolex or dallas mavericks jerseys with pandora bracelet a knife ferragamo shoes it, rayban it the north face It uggs outlet issues uggs a burberry online shop two completely michael kors usa opposite glasses online signal, timberland shoes which lululemon is new balance called burberry sale the abercrombie.com language of plants. louboutin But tommy hilfiger online these **** outlet online signals nike schuhe are houston rockets jerseys extremely weak, vans schuhe even purses and**** if you boston celtics jersey use **** outlet store online specialized rams jerseys equipment mcm backpack outlet not omega watches necessarily timberland femme be able to air huarache detect, giuseppe shoes needless tiffany und co to nba jerseys say tiffany and co to canada gooses outlet the general intercom adidas superstar received.</P>
<P></P>
<P>There new balance are oakley sunglasses some special ugg australia cases, burberry outlet store it ugg boots clearance is detroit pistons possible nike air max to nike huarache produce pandora a softball bats strong minnesota timberwolves jersey electromagnetic waves gafas oakley communication michael kors purses under mcm bags natural Nike Shoes conditions, charlotte hornets jerseys such christian louboutin shoes as air max on lululemon canada the eve nike air max of converse outlet the earthquake, tommy hilfiger volcanic eruption bebe clothing or burberry**** the toms outlet time, but hollisterco this is browns jerseys interference tiffany jewelry with mcm backpack a tory burch shoes devastating, polo ralph lauren outlet online absolutely oakley vault not like this iphone 5s cases mild.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I lions jerseys looked ray ban sonnenbrillen at beats headphones this hogan huge ralph lauren factory store coffin, nike schoenen thought gucci an zapatillas nike unlikely nike air max 90 possibility is louboutin shoes that ralph lauren polo in burberry outlet online the vicinity www.tommyhilfiger.nl of gucci shoes outlet large-scale babyliss pro massacres longchamp outlet or valentino outlet large ferragamo burial cemetery, there ray ban wayfarer is michael kors uk often a nike tn strange longchamp taschen electromagnetic tory burch interference, red bottom shoes continuous, jimmy choo outlet one nike shoes outlet that replica watches it is nike free 5.0 the chanel bags energy nike air force emitted michael kors outlet online sale by titans jerseys rotting gucci belts corpses **** outlet store It **** factory outlet generated ralph lauren a toms shoes outlet wealth of new york knicks information tommy hilfiger outlet stores that ralph lauren outlet it prada was sent swarovski jewelry by new balance outlet the ghost. adidas superstar The strong michael kors bags electromagnetic huarache waves hilfiger online shop will salomon schuhe be toms outlet online emitted nike shoes by ray ban sunglasses outlet the prada sunglasses coffin of chicago bulls jersey the mcm**** body do?</P>
<P></P>
<P>Here the new balance light is vans outlet extremely dull, indoor soccer shoes pale burberry outlet old boots on sale banyan tommy hilfiger outlet tree air max shoes roots barbour outlet under tory burch outlet the irradiation oakley sunglasses of ralph lauren the michael kors outlet probe veneta light, looks ray ban zonnebril like a one converse shoes snake mont blanc bone deformity, roshe run plus the nike outlet noise which converse chucks people chargers jerseys numb, nike air max like memphis grizzlies jersey there nike shoes outlet was michael kors bags something **** outlet store online in atlanta hawks jerseys the straightener coffin wholesale clothing internally, **** factory barking coco chanel urged me air max 2015 to gucci shoes go. hollister clothing I felt bcbg max goose salvatore ferragamo bumps michael kors outlet online sale out, very **** outlet canada troublesome, brooklyn nets jerseys and abercrombie quickly kate spade**** turn off the burberry walkie-talkie oakley vault out.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Four burberry outlet weeks chanel sunglasses quiet down, redskins jerseys I suddenly asics gel felt prada outlet dizzy, cheap **** purses probably cowboys jerseys where patriots jerseys moist air and jets jerseys funny taste broncos jerseys so I began swarovski crystal to louboutin shoes hypoxia, marc by marc jacobs looked at wedding dress the heat jerseys surrounding raiders jerseys environment, and nike free run my north face outlet heart felt chi hair chills, michael kors this adidas online is nfl jerseys the michael kors v?skor way celine bags I do baseball jerseys not eagles jerseys feel adidas.se before.</P>sadas
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 25
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version