Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Blogs
 The Equity Desk Forum :Blog :Blogs
Message Icon Topic: TheEquityDesk Report Card March 2011 Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
datta.supratik

Online Status: Offline
Quote datta.supratik Replybullet Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 9:10pm
We are really indebted to you Basantji!! Thanks you so much for this TED!!

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
IP IP Logged
tigershark

Quote tigershark Replybullet Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by rohan1104

hi this is great advice!!! i hope to get some goods buys now as the markets are correcting.

i was adviced to buy DENA BANK! Can anyone tell me if its a good buy or not?
ever wondered why it does not feature in the tedx1Wink
understanding both the power of compound return and the difficulty getting it is the heart and soul of understanding a lot of things
IP IP Logged
MR TED

Quote MR TED Replybullet Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 11:48pm
basantji, recommendation for selling is as important as recommendation for buying. You had recommended these stocks to buy. Would you also give a sell recommendation on these when there is any change in fundamentals or business environment?
IP IP Logged
debapriyag

Quote debapriyag Replybullet Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 11:55pm
hi,
i am overwhelmed by the wisdom of the veterans here as well as the enthusiasm of the newbies.
Pearls of wisdom on wealth creation are scattered here.
But we the young ones are having a great difficulty in organizing and digesting them. Could any of the senior members please guide us? Basantji, i know you must have received this question a lot of times, but if you would be kind enough to help us out here, we would be ever grateful.
Which stocks can we follow and how should one be looking to enter these stocks that were recommended years ago? Which are the stocks that we can look forward to in these times? Please help us out here.
Pardon my ignorance if i sound foolish.

Regards,
- Debo
IP IP Logged
Gurdial

Quote Gurdial Replybullet Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 10:46am
It sure has been one hell of a journey since I discovered TED and started to invest in TED 11.
To be a successful business owner and investor, you have to be emotionally neutral to winning and losing. Winning and losing are just part of the game.
IP IP Logged
kumarn

Quote kumarn Replybullet Posted: 07/Apr/2011 at 1:01pm
Thanks Basant ji!. With your advice I invested in Hawkins, Page, Zydus and Titan. Although I sold Titan just before it started moving :( I am holding on to the other three like dear life :D I am deeply indebted to you and TED for the handsome gains in the stock market! Kudos to you! Keep going!!!
IP IP Logged
itpro

Quote itpro Replybullet Posted: 07/Apr/2011 at 2:13pm
Basant Sir,
Is it possible to also give the details on how it has performed on QoQ basis?. I guess this time it must have declined or remained flat on QoQ basis.

Thanks

Edited by itpro - 07/Apr/2011 at 5:15pm
IP IP Logged
jagbir

Quote jagbir Replybullet Posted: 07/Apr/2011 at 5:05pm
Thanks for Basantji can't be expressed in words that's only thing I can say!

As similar requests are there, I'm just adding from me as well. There's people like me who have regular flow of income and we can't invest in bulk. We need to put money in stocks regularly. I'm not well versed yet to pick stocks. It would be really helpful if one more column get added which shows something like current status/general advice which will have "HOLD" or "BUY/ADD" values with these stocks. Of course, there should be no SELL as stock would not be there in list to get this/replaced by new one. The stock which get added in 2006 may offer another value addition or too expensive in 2011, this advice just give current insight in general perspective.

I know you are not willing to put such recommendations/advices on stock to stock basis but this will extremely help newcomers like me to at least avoid putting hard-earned money in expensive/overvalued stock where a better candidate might be there in list. Of course, a big disclaimer should be pasted to suggest own research instead of following suggestion blindly.

Best Regards
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version