Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Words of Wisdom
 The Equity Desk Forum :Market Strategies :Words of Wisdom
Message Icon Topic: TheEquityDesk Report Card March 2011 Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
coolcarney

Online Status: Offline
Quote coolcarney Replybullet Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 1:02pm
Nice, as always, Basantji. Entered Yes Bank at lower level. Will enter Voltas too.
IP IP Logged
debapriyag

Quote debapriyag Replybullet Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 1:29pm
thanks and congratulations Basantji.
I have just but one query here as I am completely new to this site and also investing in general. The stocks mentioned here have been recommended long back, some since 2006. Could you please let us know about the companies that we can look forward to in the coming years? What if we want to start investing now and then what would be the prospective companies?
I might sound like a newb here which I definitely am in this field. Just hoping to get some guidelines for a positive start.
Appreciate any help.

Thanks again.

Regards,
- Debo
IP IP Logged
SuperEquity

Quote SuperEquity Replybullet Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 1:49pm

Company

Recm

Recm

Current

Gain

Price

Price

Price

Hawkins Cooker

5-Sep-06

Titan Industries

18-Aug-06

Page Industries

8-Feb-08

Yes Bank

1-Sep-06

HDFC Bank

20-Jul-06

HDFC,

5-Aug-06

Blue Star

6-Oct-06

Voltamp

1-Apr-09

Zydus Wellness

31-Mar-10

Thermax

15-Oct-07

Voltas

28-Jan-08

Respected basantji,

Congrats for all good work long back. All those stocks were recommended  3-5 years back. Many members joined this excellent forum sometime back only. A Stock which has become Multibagger can be kept due to safety. But Those who not bought at that time, Is it time to start?. Out of 11 stocks, which stocks has more potential (value) and which are stable fair valued (growth). If I bought hawkins @ 92. I would not ask or think so much today. But what if not bought, should same view @ 940 ? Kindly, Give view or suggestion to those who are new or not so old. Should new people only see TED growing compound or can invest in few stocks which still has great value at Current Market price. Just My genuine Request.

Regards

IP IP Logged
kapil1301

Quote kapil1301 Replybullet Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 3:34pm
Yes Basant ji You are right more and more people have invested in TED stocks and earned handsome profits I too earned some profit with whatever limited resource I had.

We owe our success 101 % to You and this forum (Senior members)

You certainly have helped a lot of people SIR.

Regards,
Kapil
Thanks
kapil
IP IP Logged
itpro

Quote itpro Replybullet Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 4:27pm
What I understood from the forum is that these 11 are still a buy. So anyone interested can still try to build the position in these stocks. Since no one know the correct price hence the correct method to enter these stock is through a regular investment in small chunk ( SIP )
IP IP Logged
Ravenrage

Quote Ravenrage Replybullet Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 5:34pm
Long live Basantji and TED !!
IP IP Logged
numcru

Quote numcru Replybullet Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by debapriyag

thanks and congratulations Basantji.
I have just but one query here as I am completely new to this site and also investing in general. The stocks mentioned here have been recommended long back, some since 2006. Could you please let us know about the companies that we can look forward to in the coming years? What if we want to start investing now and then what would be the prospective companies?
I might sound like a newb here which I definitely am in this field. Just hoping to get some guidelines for a positive start.
Appreciate any help.

Thanks again.

Regards,
- Debo

Basantji, I wish I had listened earlier and purchased the stocks, especially Hawkins, TTK, Titan, Page, Yes and so on.....
Yes Bank will do well this year.
I am sure Pantaloon Retail will start performing from 2014 thru 2018. It could certainly become a 10 bagger soon....

Edited by numcru - 06/Apr/2011 at 8:11pm
-66 and 93
IP IP Logged
Electrodelic

Quote Electrodelic Replybullet Posted: 06/Apr/2011 at 8:55pm
Congratulations to all who recommended & stayed invested in the TED 11 stocks.
I am new to the forum. I hope to be a regular on here, learning from the wealth of knowledge and experience stashed away on here. A big thank you to all the senior members for having this unique blog to everything in Investing.
Now if i may so, onward to the next set of stocks, maybe classified into Short, Medium & Long term blocks as well?
Many of the senior members must be tired with all the requests from newbies or ignorant(willingly or otherwise)members like myself regarding all the shortcuts to wealth here....Its the first stage/level in this game, you guys know all about it. :D
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version