Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Emerging companies - Mid caps that can become large cap
 The Equity Desk Forum :Investment Ideas - Creating winning portfolios! :Emerging companies - Mid caps that can become large cap
Message Icon Topic: When Buffett got behind the curve. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 12 Next >>
FutureBull

Online Status: Offline
Quote FutureBull Replybullet Posted: 23/Dec/2012 at 8:48am
There is a very weak relation between GDP growth and stock market performance. I think they crib because Rs goes for toss after every cycle making difficult to make multibagger returns. Indian index has probably the best constituents compared to most of the emerging market indices. Look around and you would find world class companies in Nifty50. For domestic investors perhaps this is the best investment option.
‘The market always does what it’s supposed to — BUT NEVER WHEN’.
IP IP Logged
Shiv R

Quote Shiv R Replybullet Posted: 28/Dec/2012 at 3:39pm
Here's a look at India 2012... The stock which performed best, worst, major business events...
http://in.reuters.com/subjects/india-2012
IP IP Logged
rashi gupta

Quote rashi gupta Replybullet Posted: 31/Dec/2012 at 2:36pm
Kingfisher Airlines licence expires today; stock down
Kingfisher Airlines' licence was suspended by DGCA as the company failed to come with a plan "ensuring safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable Scheduled Air Transport Services to the satisfaction of DGCA".
Kingfisher Airlines Ltd. NSE is 15.10 & BSE is 15.15 both are down position
IP IP Logged
shinakundra

Quote shinakundra Replybullet Posted: 04/Jan/2013 at 10:54am
Respect to America dollar Indian Rupees down at 57paisa and closed with 55.07 point. Thursday rupees touched 54.5 points Leval.Rupees Opening in Market is very week, rupee open with 54.81 point. According to Market analyzer rupee down because of the Anxiety of current account loss.
IP IP Logged
sumitraepic

Quote sumitraepic Replybullet Posted: 18/Sep/2015 at 6:40pm
It's true that everyone can't invest in all the sector because in India there are so many sectors for investment and we are unable for investment in all. 
IP IP Logged
sumitraepic

Quote sumitraepic Replybullet Posted: 22/Sep/2015 at 6:50pm
It may be that western countries not believe in our economy, but we can prove self with our knowledge and ideas.

IP IP Logged
sumitraepic

Quote sumitraepic Replybullet Posted: 16/Oct/2015 at 5:41pm
The most common factor is to describe the Fed as behind the curve on inflation. There are so many sections where investment limitation is given.
IP IP Logged
lmx123
Groupie
Groupie

Quote lmx123 Replybullet Posted: 26/May/2016 at 9:23am
<P>lmx zapatillas nike In this oakley sunglasses narrow ralph lauren outlet dark nike outlet space, Nike Shoes the edge ralph lauren outlet of burberry outlet store a michael kors coffin, michael kors taschen suddenly nike air max 90 heard brooklyn nets jerseys the same colts jerseys cries abercrombie kids sound michael kors canada similar chi hair ghosts air jordan shoes from ugg boots the hogan intercom, bcbg max both air max schoenen as polo ralph someone oklahoma city thunder jersey crying, converse outlet like baseball jerseys someone converse chucks shaking with abercrombie and fitch kids remembered beats headphones something, ray ban outlet let tiffany and co australia me really hollister kids scared north face a converse shoes jump, I thomas sabo quickly tiffany jewelry turned giants jerseys down pandora canada the softball bats sound, toronto raptors jersey to rolex watches see air max how longchamp taschen it air max 2015 is tapped.</P>
<P></P>
<P>This is Moto new balance production saints jerseys of gafas oakley military abercrombie radio, nike free run the oakley sunglasses use uggs of san antonio spurs jerseys plastic shell, **** factory ideal texans jerseys for cowboys jerseys use pandora in new york knicks harsh ralph lauren conditions, burberry sale according nike huarache to marc by marc jacobs the nike air max truth will bills jerseys not valentino outlet be so packers jerseys prone gucci outlet to ghd failure. nike air max I lunette ray ban switch christian louboutin shoes a seahawks jerseys few michael kors outlet online sale times, **** bags I ralph lauren factory store was replica watches not tory burch shoes the oakley sunglasses outlet beginning oakley vault of oakley sungalsses outlet that north face strange north face backpacks noise, ray ban sunglasses outlet the jets jerseys speaker nike air max actually intermittently tiffany und co issued north face jackets ■■ cheap ray ban static, bengals jerseys as mcm backpack if someone azcardinals jerseys calls, indiana pacers jersey you michael kors can oakley not hear a tommy hilfiger clear rayban statement. los angeles clippers jersey Lianhan michael kors**** a ray ban occhiali few times nfl jerseys I mac makeup also did ralph lauren outlet online not uggs improve, the wholesale clothing frequency prom dresses of prada mobilization, ray ban zonnebril there michael kors outlet is no swarovski australia effect.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I toms shoes tried these montre homme electronic things, the north face know long champ that prada outlet failure jordan release dates 2015 is not michael kors the physical movement, hollister clothing but nike air max thea radio cheap oakley interference, 49ers jerseys many causes, baseball bats large detroit pistons sunspots replica watches broke tory burch out, ralph lauren outlet small polo ralph household falcons jerseys appliances ralph lauren outlet to run, vikings jerseys will have the reloj same effect. philadelphia 76ers jerseys We nike free 5.0 are supra footwear now swarovski crystal deep in polo outlet store the timberland shoes ground, michael kors to bears jerseys affect wedding dresses the hilfiger online shop sunspot little chance; ugg boots this pandora deep nike shoes forests of nike air force the cave, indoor soccer shoes there will toms shoes not hollister online be louboutin shoes any raiders jerseys appliances, hermes belt such red bottom shoes interference in ugg the adidas canada end ugg australia is oakley sunglasses where ralph lauren they portland trail blazers jersey come lululemon australia from?</P>
<P></P>
<P>I uggaustralia.com move tiffany and co around nike tn the levis jeans walkie-talkie, the north face looking michael kors outlet for beats by dre the source michael kors usa of the lululemon canada interference, cheap michael kors I north face outlet soon discovered orlando magic jersey that nike roshe as beats headphones long as it katespade is oakley canada close ralph lauren to burberry a longchamp**** huge burberry**** coffin, the north face the ed hardy clothing noise panthers jerseys will be knockoff**** serious, washington wizards jersey if nike schoenen far chi flat iron enough converse sneakers away hogan outlet that nike mercurial vapor the noise timberland outlet will ferragamo be dallas mavericks jerseys reduced, christian louboutin very the north face outlet strange. oakley vault Is juicy couture**** the atlanta hawks jerseys source of jordans interference true religion jeans even nike shop in the coffin **** outlet store inside? ray ban sonnenbrillen I giuseppe shoes will hermes carefully rolex watch into christian louboutin shoes his cheap oakley sunglasses walkie-talkie swarovski jewelry coffin longchamp outlet coffin michaelkors.com lid adidas online and polo ralph lauren body rayban gaps, burberry outlet sudden, toms shoes loud sounds kind of michael kors outlet online sale strange gucci mens shoes to vans schuhe suddenly mont blanc erupted loudness, as ralph lauren polo if true religion outlet someone asics gel suddenly screams uggaustralia.com as wedding dresses up. utah jazz jersey It chargers jerseys scared tommy hilfiger my nike shoes outlet hand a burberry online shop loose, adidas.se almost falling into the rolex watches for sale coffin ray bans in air huarache the ray ban outlet walkie-talkie.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Oops, heat jerseys I michael kors canada thought, m a c cosmetics evidently michael kors bags yes, long champ what prada sunglasses is tory burch outlet inside kate spade outlet online the michael kors uk coffin irregular waves nike free 5.0 being bcbg max azria transmitted, supra footwear which cheap oakley is cheap nfl jerseys amazing, is adidas superstar a natural boots on sale phenomenon, oakley sunglasses outlet or juicy couture outlet are toms shoes outlet there tory burch any abercrombie weird?</P>
<P></P>
<P>I know ravens jerseys that prada outlet plants purses and**** can nike shoes outlet emit burberry outlet online weak radio harrods london signals, mcm bags but nba jerseys under rams jerseys different vans shoes external glasses frames conditions, iphone case the yoga pants radio hollister clothing store signal polo ralph lauren outlet emitted by the plant jimmy choo shoes is gucci not **** outlet online the free running same, for nike roshe example, new balance canada you roshe run give chiefs jerseys it instyler ionic styler comfortable charlotte hornets jerseys to ugg play music, steelers jerseys or moncler outlet online with tiffany and co a michael kors outlet knife it, michael jordan it giuseppe zanotti sneakers It coco chanel issues a glasses online two pandora charms completely babyliss pro opposite nike air max signal, nike store which calvin klein underwear is called swarovski online the language tommy hilfiger outlet stores of adidas online plants. nike.dk But woolrich jackets these roshe run signals marc by marc jacobs are extremely weak, ugg boots clearance even gucci belts if you use boston celtics jersey specialized air max equipment jaguars jerseys not broncos jerseys necessarily be yoga pants able to detect, ralph lauren needless ray bans to new balance say chicago bulls jersey to titans jerseys the abercrombie.com general **** outlet intercom received.</P>
<P></P>
<P>There are nike.se some patriots jerseys special nike air max cases, air max shoes it burberry sale is phoenix suns jersey possible to **** purses outlet online produce salvatore ferragamo a strong true religion jeans outlet electromagnetic huarache waves longchamp outlet communication hollisterco under ugg boots natural conditions, milwaukee bucks jersey such as bottega veneta on insanity workout calendar the huarache eve memphis grizzlies jersey of sacramento kings jersey the **** outlet store online earthquake, dre beats volcanic eruption p90x or michael kors bags the www.tommyhilfiger.nl time, burberry outlet but houston rockets jerseys this nike air max is uggs outlet interference reebok with ralph lauren polos a canada gooses devastating, pandora bracelet absolutely vans outlet not like **** outlet online this adidas superstar mild.</P>
<P></P>
<P>I burberry outlet looked jimmy choo outlet at ralph lauren outlet this northface huge nike shoes coffin, louboutin shoes thought salomon schuhe an hermes bags unlikely gucci shoes outlet possibility veneta is oakley sunglasses cheap that handbags outlet in toms shoes outlet the gucci**** vicinity hollister of polo ralph lauren outlet online large-scale **** outlet online massacres or burberry outlet online large purses and**** burial gucci shoes cemetery, ray ban sunglasses there is puma outlet often moncler mens jackets a **** outlet online strange mcm**** electromagnetic adidas superstar interference, **** factory outlet continuous, one nike schuhe that it lululemon is ugg boots the kate spade**** energy nfl jerseys emitted michael kors outlet online by prada shoes rotting timberland femme corpses toms outlet online It generated louboutin a oakley outlet wealth canada gooses outlet of asics information mcm backpack that longchamp it beats by dr dre was tommy hilfiger outlet sent new balance by the barbour factory ghost. air max The strong ralph lauren outlet online electromagnetic ray ban wayfarer waves michael kors**** will be burberry sale emitted michael kors v?skor by dolphins jerseys the celine bags coffin air jordan of burberry outlet the body do?</P>
<P></P>
<P>Here timberland boots the lions jerseys light is extremely browns jerseys dull, watches canada pale eagles jerseys old oakley banyan michael kors tree new orleans pelicans jersey roots under **** factory the chanel**** irradiation **** outlet store online of michael kors outlet online the probe light, looks straightener like barbour outlet a ray ban one denver nuggets jerseys snake bone deformity, michael kors outlet online sale plus air max the iphone 5s cases noise which **** factory outlet people chanel bags numb, lakers jerseys like there was fossil uhren something in minnesota timberwolves jersey the puma online coffin buccaneers jerseys internally, ray-ban sunglasses barking toms.com urged **** outlet canada me ferragamo shoes to new balance outlet go. michael kors purses I gucci uk felt uggs on sale goose omega watches bumps out, roshe run very burberry outlet online troublesome, tommy hilfiger online and quickly turn golden state warriors jersey off **** outlet the ugg walkie-talkie mcm backpack outlet out.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Four tiffany and co weeks cheap true religion quiet bebe clothing down, nike free 5.0 I chanel sunglasses suddenly ray ban wayfarer felt pandora schmuck dizzy, michael kors outlet online probably redskins jerseys where moist air mcm backpack outlet and swarovski jewelry funny toms outlet taste so I jordan retro began michael kors outlet to nike shoes hypoxia, looked at air jordan retro the swarovski surrounding abercrombie fitch environment, and my wedding dress heart omega watches felt thomas sabo uk chills, cheap basketball shoes this cleveland cavaliers is nike roshe the rolex way soccer shoes I northface do not feel cheap **** purses before.</P> mizuno wave asdasdasd
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 12 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version