Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Fundamental
 The Equity Desk Forum :Market Strategies :Fundamental
Message Icon Topic: Indian Markets and the so called experts! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 27 Next >>
vsb2pwn

Online Status: Offline
Quote vsb2pwn Replybullet Posted: 25/Jul/2009 at 5:16am
Breaking News...........Breaking News...........Breaking News...........

In an exclusive scoop I have been able to lay hands on methodology of so called experts on media who run the US markets. According to reliable sources same methodology has been imported by some leading TV channels of India and with this new imported methodology the latest market prediction is being made. An insider on the condition of anonymity disclosed that recent Bull run in the market is due to forecasts given by media experts using this latest technolgical marvel methodology.

To Have A Discreet View Of This Methodology Please Click Here.
IP IP Logged
Hitesh Shah

Quote Hitesh Shah Replybullet Posted: 25/Jul/2009 at 9:36am
vsb2pwn: why should any sane person want to know the "new imported methodology" of TV gurus? Do they have a high success rate? Or are you just promoting a particular website? 
IP IP Logged
rapidriser

Quote rapidriser Replybullet Posted: 26/Jul/2009 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by Hitesh Shah

vsb2pwn: why should any sane person want to know the "new imported methodology" of TV gurus? Do they have a high success rate? Or are you just promoting a particular website? 

Hitesh

Several experiments under controlled conditions have conclusively proved that chimps picking stocks by throwing darts can beat the returns achieved by market experts. The system recommended by vsb2pwn relies on the rat psycholgy instead of dart throwing chimps. I see no reason why rats can not beat chimps at stock picking and thus they should beat the market experts too.

IP IP Logged
Hitesh Shah

Quote Hitesh Shah Replybullet Posted: 26/Jul/2009 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by rapidriser

Originally posted by Hitesh Shah

Hitesh

Several experiments under controlled conditions have conclusively proved that chimps picking stocks by throwing darts can beat the returns achieved by market experts. The system recommended by vsb2pwn relies on the rat psycholgy instead of dart throwing chimps. I see no reason why rats can not beat chimps at stock picking and thus they should beat the market experts too.

I bow to your superior wisdom in the matter of the investing prowess of chimps & rats. You may also know that very senior TED member SmartCat jee had employed a chimp to beat the Nifty / Sensex / whatever but then has become strangely silent on the outcome.
IP IP Logged
vsb2pwn

Quote vsb2pwn Replybullet Posted: 26/Jul/2009 at 10:46pm
Hitesh Ji,

Promoting a website is last thing on my mind untill and unless I earn some money, But I sure am concerned about the input methods money advisors use in respect to my money.

I wonder how many experts really throw their money behind their own predictions . Prehaps Basant Ji can answer that .......
IP IP Logged
Hitesh Shah

Quote Hitesh Shah Replybullet Posted: 26/Jul/2009 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by vsb2pwn

Hitesh Ji,

Promoting a website is last thing on my mind untill and unless I earn some money, But I sure am concerned about the input methods money advisors use in respect to my money.

I wonder how many experts really throw their money behind their own predictions . Prehaps Basant Ji can answer that .......

Fair enough! Just the way you wrote it up gave me the (wrong) impression that it was promotional Embarrassed. We've been having quite a few of those recently. Anyway, Rapidriser ji has given a two thumbs up to rats over chimps and market experts Wink.  Dr. Doolittle can make a killing in the stock market ....
IP IP Logged
vsb2pwn

Quote vsb2pwn Replybullet Posted: 26/Jul/2009 at 8:14am
Thanks Hitesh Ji,

Of course, you are right that my writing style was quite dramatic.

But that was on purpose . I incorporated the Breaking News Syndrome Of media im my post, where they make a mountain out of mole hill. And to top it often their Breaking News & Exclusive Reports are already on print media sites and soon enough on all channels, with each claiming to be first with that news.

In short my endavour was to gain some TRP for myself
IP IP Logged
Hitesh Shah

Quote Hitesh Shah Replybullet Posted: 26/Jul/2009 at 8:45am
Originally posted by vsb2pwn

Thanks Hitesh Ji,

Of course, you are right that my writing style was quite dramatic.

But that was on purpose . I incorporated the Breaking News Syndrome Of media im my post, where they make a mountain out of mole hill. And to top it often their Breaking News & Exclusive Reports are already on print media sites and soon enough on all channels, with each claiming to be first with that news.

In short my endavour was to gain some TRP for myself

No problem! In these volatile days, some of us tend to get "jumpy" and nervous and look for motives even behind simple fun posts like I just did  Big%20smile
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 27 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version