Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Large Cap Blue Chips
 The Equity Desk Forum :Investment Ideas - Creating winning portfolios! :Large Cap Blue Chips
Message Icon Topic: Let's Introduce ourselves Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 195 Next >>
muralimohan001

Online Status: Offline
Quote muralimohan001 Replybullet Posted: 29/Sep/2006 at 6:46am
Hi,

I am a software consultant , currently working in US.

It is really a great forum to join. The forum is really great work by Mr.basant.

I am having 2 years experience in stocks.

Bitter experience is loosing 3 lacks in 3 days & 4 lacks in a week. But luckily all from profit.  Lesson is becareful with cyclic stocks & momentum stocks.

My portifolio includes

Gujarat Ambuja Cements 
Hindu Const
Satyam   

I want to buy the following stocks , if market corrects -- Everest Kanto, BHEL, SPEL Semiconductor and Exide industries.

Regards,
Murali
IP IP Logged
kattur

Quote kattur Replybullet Posted: 01/Oct/2006 at 4:24pm
Hi, I am a recent entrant to this site.

Am based in Chennai.  And a female.  And I am 56.  And I enjoy everything about equity investment.

My biggest success - kept buying good stocks when the markets were in misery in 2001 - 03.  Am reaping the benefits now.  Eg:  M & M @ Rs.80, SCI @ 15, Tata Power @ 100, Apollo Hospital @ 80, SBI @ 215

My inspiration - my young son who would ask for bluechip stocks for birthday presents!!

My small failure - I did not always listen to him.  So missed out on stocks like CRISIL, BEL, Pidilite and such.

My plan - to get into wealth creating stocks and put the wealth to good use in my own lifetime.

kattur
IP IP Logged
sanjay3

Quote sanjay3 Replybullet Posted: 01/Oct/2006 at 3:12am
Hi
Name    sanjay chawla
Age        42
Trader ( I trade in hardware and handicrafts)
Investing Styles: yet to find out (new to this market entered in june 2005)
Investing Legends        ramesh damani   peter lynch    (mr damani introduced me to peter lynch)
Presently invested in
Hindalco hinustan zinc nucleus software   Indian hotels
IP IP Logged
catcall

Quote catcall Replybullet Posted: 01/Oct/2006 at 11:35am

Hi! You may call me catcall, I'm 42 years of age and work for a fertilizer cum chemical company in gujarat and am a mechanical engineer by profession. I'm into the stock markets for the last 15 years and this has become my hobby as well as passion! I bascially invest on fundamentals and follow technicals only to freeze an entry level.

I am new to this board though I've been a regular boarder on moneycontrol.com .so for I've found the messages here pretty interesting.
Happy investing to all boarders!!
IP IP Logged
India_Bull

Quote India_Bull Replybullet Posted: 02/Oct/2006 at 7:47pm
Hi,

I am new member on this site. I am an IT Consultant and working in Accenture and most of the time I am out of country. I have been studying the Market Dynamics since last four yrs and survived 2 severe crashes. I started of as a shrt term investor ans seriously turning into a long term investor. Some of my multibaggers are Rajesh Exports, Engineers India, Era Constructions, though I sold them at an early stage before they reached their peaks. I am trying to become  a serious long term investor.(One of the reason is I cant pay attention to daily market movements because of my job ..)

I have given more weightage to Reliance and Infy... I do feel the growth in infy will slow down over a period of time and reliance will grow more rapidly thogh I cant compare them in the same league..

Happy Investing..

Sandy
India_Bull forever Bull !
www.kapilcomedynights.com
IP IP Logged
shahji

Quote shahji Replybullet Posted: 04/Oct/2006 at 4:19pm
Hi,

I am 28 from Ahmedabad.
I am here not to with the intention to earn money but to learn the market.
I do believe that if I will learn the market trends money will automatically follow. i spend more of my time in research rather than investing.

I strongly believe in long term investing and i strongly oppose investing in penny stocks.
A investor who wants to grow.
IP IP Logged
T-REX

Quote T-REX Replybullet Posted: 10/Oct/2006 at 1:00pm
-Name : T-REX
- Occupation : Investment Banker - Prop Trading (Education :-Commerce and Law graduate)
- Interests : Reading - Business & Finance, Writing - Humor & Playing Sports
- Investing styles -  A proprietor trader by profession very short term horizon. Personally i never trade only invest horizon can vary from 1-3 years. I still own my first investments.
- Investing Legends - Read about everyone and follow your own approach. Value investing particularly interests me.
IP IP Logged
deveshkayal

Quote deveshkayal Replybullet Posted: 25/Oct/2006 at 7:20pm
Name : Devesh Kayal
Interests: Reading lots of newspapers(especially business) and magazines.An avid knowledge gainer. Listening music(Enrique,Shaggy,Prefer Pakistani singers over Indians)...Loves Travelling...
Investing Legends: Basantji, Samir Arora,Peter Lynch,Manish Chokhani
Investment: TV 18,Adlabs,PVR,Shringar Cinemas.Media is d only sector which i can understand..

Thanks to d person who wrote abt this awesome site on moneycontrol.i can't remember d name...

Edited by deveshkayal - 19/Apr/2007 at 12:05pm
"You don't need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beat the guy with a 130 IQ. Rationality is essential"- Warren Buffett
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 195 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version